Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24297 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

The old man burst out laughing.  She was actually surprised he asked such a question.  "A gem?  So in other words, your entire body is composed of lapis lazui?" he said, thinking back to his world.  It was strange.  He had encountered a gem like creature before, the king of golems.  He was a giant who reined over the wilderness in an adjacent kingdom.  It was strange to find someone so small with a similar sounding physiology.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"Mhhh mhhh mhhh~" A cheerful voice hummed a song while the smell of powder and perfume clouded the bathroom. It had been a while she went out, so she wanted to look the part. She tried different expressions in the mirror, nervously trying some different postures and poses before puffing her chest confidently. She might want to put her phone on vibrate in a bit though, the last thing she'd want was her boss to pout at her for texting at a drinking outing.

"I wonder if I'll meet any cute girl..." She wondered aloud, retouching her eyelashes and making sure she looked juuust fine. On the other hand, maybe she should remove some of it. Natural is the best, or so some say. But a little aesthetic never killed anyone.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

Maybe it was better to stop her. Maybe he should have just kicked her shit in and killed her for being a psychopath. Would that have made him the psycho in this situation, when she hadn't done anything in front of his eyes? It was stupid to think she'd reconsider anything from such a short conversation, though, and it was stupid to expect unconditional altruism from him. The next time... he wouldn't close his eyes the next time.

Raikou stuffed his hands into his pockets and walked away.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"You're living your own life for which you're ultimately responsible. Your deeds and actions will affect your path, and I'm not one here to judge. I slay monsters and demons, but judging humans in same way is not my role. It is the role of God as well as authorities who have to do in order for the society to function. Miracles are miracles after all because they're not common, so God doesn't intervene always. He uses men with the heart in a right place to enact his will."

It seemed like the eccentric gentleman was keen on the mundane justice being carried out by the authorities and God, but then he added: "Of course, while I am merely a citizen now, I will not stay idle when a crime is committed in my presence. It is after all a citizen's duty to react and do everything in their power before the police arrives."

This kind of passion would probably annoy Marcus further.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Joe

Joe took a second, taking a deep breath.  "No I like this," he managed to push out.  Too much boobs, not enough thought.  "Oh yeah, we can plan it..."

He retracted his hand from Sakura's grip and attempted to push Jeanne away from him.  I'll need to find some alone time when I get home.  This is just silly.  That was the first and only clear thought going through his mind.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 12:26:10 AM by yinsukin »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them looked up at the ship as they awaited the girl's answer, only to notice what looked like a comet fly off the ship and off into the distance. Wondering what it was, they waited for the girl to report what her spirits had seen, becoming somewhat concerned at the way the girl began to twitch with anger, before her report confirmed the worst.

Hearing her words, Shirou too began to tense up, a mixture of anger, horror and sadness gripping him at the revelation that an innocent person had just been murdered. Seeing his reaction, Sakura hugged him from behind, attempting to soothe him. Nevertheless, whilst she was less affected than him, she was still obviously upset at the news, a sad look coming over her face.

Seeing and even feeling the girl's anger, Shirou could fully sympathise with her desire to punish the perpetrator. He was livid at the thought of someone murdering an innocent and getting away with it. Sakura, however, was a little more thoughtful. Whilst she too was concerned and upset, she felt they needed more information. For all they knew, perhaps the person who had been attacked had provoked her.

Before they could react, however, the girl spoke again, informing them that the person had not, in fact, died after all. Instantly, Shirou's body lost its tension, the horror and sadness he felt disappearing along with some of the anger. Nevertheless, he was still very concerned and a little angry at the manner in which their target had almost killed someone. Letting out a relieved sigh, he spoke.

"Well, I'm glad to hear that they survived but, nevertheless, our target's actions worry me. If she is left unchecked, she might kill more people", he said. "She needs to be stopped."

"Senpai", Sakura said, sighing, "shouldn't we find out a bit more first? We don't know her motives or reasoning at all. And, if we are going to attack her, we need to plan carefully, she seems like she is strong."

"Yes, you're right, Sakura", Shirou responded, before turning to their companion. "If what you are saying is correct, then we would be happy to help you, but we need to get more information first. Was the target provoked? And, if we do fight, we will need to know more about her abilities before we do, and perhaps gain more allies."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

She frowned and stroked her chin with her free hand. "Well, not my entire body. I can fuse other kinds of gems and minerals to my body in case I get hurt, so I'm a pretty diverse kinda person. I just get some makeup done for the color."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
????

The mighty warrior of old known As Vanguard was in that moment interrupted by a beeping sound, there was only one possible thing that sound could be coming from. It was an unnatural sound almost soul cruhing with it's importance, a call that couldn't be denied. It would probably surprise him as it hadn't been rung before, but once the bell tolls, the message was crystal clear.

Come.

It was up to him now and the wheel of fate had begun turning at last.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

Vanguard clasped his hands together and closed his eyes solemnly. Bars sealed around her limbs and activated a dozen of sealing hexes. This place, constructed by a certain someone, had more than met the eye. While he could not create such spells, he had friends who did, and with their accord he could even activate some of it.

He slowly walked towards the alien girl, the room was devoid of sound of any kind as to not allow sounds from the outside or inside to interfere. If someone tried to intrude, he would be alerted by his sleeping slaves. Even if she begged or screamed she would no longer escape. On the other hand, they also lessened her sense of pain, for now.

"Thank you for your contribution." He told her calmly, scalpel in hand, before slowly sliding the blade under her eyelash. But before he could continue-

What a shame. He truly wanted to dissect the secret within her eyes. Perhaps another time.

"My my. It seems you have been saved. How fortunate, this must truly be fate." He bowed respectfully, wiping the slight drop of blood that slipped on his face. "It appears I have an errand to run. It would be a shame if you leave, luckily for us that likely won't happen. Let's keep in touch."

And with that, he snapped his fingers and opened the door, leaving the stadium and the girl behind, sealed within its maws.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Rafalia

Leaving a girl alone without even a hint of what was to come after building her hopes all along. Rude. Rafalia looked all around her, then to the translucent shape of some of the magic bonds she could actually see, then to herself, then to the ceiling and back to herself.

After a minute, she whistled. Her loyal steed heard her call and slowly walked out of the shadows of the lab, coming up to rub its nuzzle against her hand. She smiled, and opened her palm, the only form of motion she could do.

Her abhorrent sword appeared like a shadow made solid and tumbled over, where the night-eyed horse caught it beween its teeth.

"Help me out here, boy," she asked. It promptly began to angle its head in order to hack at the restraints that held her, visible and invisible, one by one. All magics began to tear and fray beneath the touch of that blade.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 02:06:55 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

Elizabeth arrived back at the base to the jubilant crowd of her cute minions. She walked over to the back and sat down in the big plush chair and began to relax, enjoying the simpler things in life.

At Lorenzo
"Jeez, you still haven't said anything yet?" The girl gently put Neptune down and shook her head.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Nope." He said cheerfully. "I can't tell ya I'm sorry, that'd be lying. I don't lie to cute girls or people I'm indebted to, and you just happen to be both. So let's just let the water under the bridge and move on, okay?" He told her frankly. Despite having been upset a while ago, he still humored her to a degree, and honestly wasn't such a foul person as to keep being abrasive.

"If you don't let me go I won't be able to get you a cute present. What cake flavor do you like?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura grabbed onto Joe's arm, but left it loose to allow him to escape. "It's too late Jeanne, it's already official. Give up and cease your struggling."

"We should stop bullying poor Joe though. He looks like he's had a bit too much contact, ehehe." Sakura giggled while blushing as she let go of him and took a step back. "I'll be excited to go on a date with you. I haven't had a real one for years."
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 05:50:33 AM by Sinib »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
?????

He was late.

Annoyingly so. Perhaps this was fate, to always be left to rot as the world moved on. The barren hilltop provided no comfort for the wicked waiting for their depraved compatriots. Lightning struck a nearby tree as if the world itself was trying to make this meeting more ominous. The figure would have flinched if it wasn't too busy with self loathing.

Waiting was such a tedious affair.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 02:01:41 PM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Parvati

Parvati patted her master on the back. "You're an excellent lecturer, though. Don't beat yourself up over it." The purple-haired woman smiled at Anastasia. "Thank you for being so kind, we'll be sure to pay you back somehow." Parvati bowed at her politely.