Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24356 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"You're welcome! And Aurelia, if you weren't trained, I can adopt another student. It's not really a problem, and I could at least help you determine your aptitude and direct you somewhere else if you are not compatible for my magic." She casually offered. Why not? She already dealt with Medaka, mentoring someone else wouldn't really inconvenience her.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"I would say your luck is pretty good," Medaka responded, touching her own eyelashes to mimic the girl's pose.  "But I must say, you look quite lovely without it."

Earlier.....

The young vampire did not look back at Adrienne this time, instead searching through her own mind for data on landlords.  She remembered helping someone else out with this same problem, so she had done her research before this.  Apparently they weren't too far away from a girl named Blake, a pretty reputable landlord that had just started to gain a reputation in this area.  They could call her and meet her somewhere, but it would be way more fun to approach this more.... personally.

Medaka ran Adrienne to the house, stopping only a few doors down from the landlord's home.  "Wait here, I want to introduce myself first."  Despite her serious tone, she couldn't stop grinning ear to ear, like a child who was just learning the joys of pulling pranks.  Well, if you knew her, it would look a lot less sinister than that.  Perhaps she would look like a really happy kid, eager to meet someone new.

She placed a finger on her lips and whispered,  "shhh, stay quiet until I get back."

And so, she wasted the limited amount of ninja training she had on sneaking into a strangers house, taking note of any sensory traps along the way.  It was strange.  The place was not vary heavily guarded, making her even more suspicious.  Just to be safe, she kept her step so light that even a mouse would have trouble hearing her.

And so, there she stood, her exact posture mimicking her potential business partner, eager for a response.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus groaned and got up, finally having enough.  He got real close to the man, placing a finger on Julius's chest.  "If you can judge demons and monsters, you can judge me," he said, glaring at him with an almost violent hostility.  However, it faded just as quickly as it rose, climaxing into nothing with a sigh.  "I am just as guilty as any monster after all."

He looked around, realizing people were listening in.  Of course, they were doing a poor job of hiding that they were eavesdropping.  "Besides, its not like god talks to you."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

He reached his collaborator swiftly, expecting little to no greeting. His soul felt as empty as usual. Perhaps the reason he found it so unslightly in the first place was because it resembled his so much.

"Your sense of timing is lacking as ever." He told him flatly, coming unannounced as the lightning struck the tree. No, perhaps that was the heavens's way of announcing his presence. " If you have the time to loathe yourself, loathe your enemies instead." He told him absentmindedly, if sympathetically.

He too gazed at the horizon. How rubbish, he knew having spoken out of line, and pointlessly at that. In truth he didn't think about what he said, it was just the familiarity of his look that caused him to speak up.

"I take it's the moment to strike."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Sigurd maintained a pleasant smile and responded,  "I see.  You know, that is quite a beautiful existence.  You draw on a material that is associated with beauty, power and everlasting commitment.  I wonder if you would be a good gift to my wife."

That last part was a bad joke. It had been a while since he had this kind of company.  He missed this.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Shinobu

Well now it was about high time to wrap this little act together, all that was needed was the finishing touch, the coup de grâce of this masterful play. It would be best to move on now onto greener pastures where new tales could be woven. The momentary distraction had come and gone, like seasons inevitably pass so did her attention.

And thus she fell, fell from the arms that had released her from the prison. Letting go of the naive girl was as easy as taking a breathe, a bad metaphor perhaps for one who's need to breathe had forever passed. With that in mind she flapped her wings serenely and moved on.

Sage

At first she didn't realize what was happening. It started so quickly that she thought they were just playing, that the drop was like the game her mother had played with her while teaching her to fly - drop and catch. It was only as Shinobu began to fly away that Sage realized what was going on now. She had been dropped, and there was no intention to catch her. She fell like a puppet with her strings cut while staring up at her betrayer, her heart clenching tight.

it hurts

This had been the first person to come up and talk to her since she'd gotten to the city. Shinobu had woven a tale of strangeness and wonder for her in that meeting, and taken her up to show her how wonderful the things not of nature's make could be! The wind whipped her hair about, and the numbness burned away. Because she had trusted the not-human thing that dropped her to her death.

liar

Fibers ripped and tore as the druid's lithe body exploded into a colossal mass of muscle, thorns and vines in the shape of a monster. Wings with membranes like half-eaten leaves stretched out from her back to arrest her fall, and her horns struck forth along her elongated face to guide as she reversed course back to the one who had to pay.

"▂▂▃▃▄▄▅▅!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"Tut tut tut, and voila!" She grinned from ear to ear and puffed her chest proudly. With that, she was ready to head out. She turned around with a cheerful pace and beamed, only to hit her head on something... bouncy. It was like she felt like a planet just came crashing full force on her face, and it took her a bit to recover from her daze.

When she drowsily reopened her eyes, the blurry figure turned out to be more than a door. Her frame froze and turned pale. There was no other way to describe the freezing expression other than terror when she realized someone had broken and entered and she had been unaware all this time.

"What are you doing here? Don't hurt me, I'll give you all the money!" She blurted out, shook and more than terrified.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

"Fear not!" Medaka announced, pointing at the girl with dramatic gravitas.  "I am not here to harm you.  Instead, I come delivering a client."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

The poor doctor shielded her face, intimidated by the sudden gestures this crazy home-breaking stranger was pulling out of nowhere. She was kinda cute though. "E-e-eeeh? I swear, it wasn't me! I'm just a doctor!"

She shivered like a poor rabbit, tucked into the corner of the bathroom. It was actually kinda adorable, as terrified as she was.

"Why couldn't you just ring?" She asked worriedly.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka placed her hands on her hips and proudly announced, "Because knocking is boring!"  Her voice echoed around the room, bouncing off the walls and amplifying her already powerful natural presence.

The young vampire walked over to the girl, offering her a hand.  "By the way, my name is Medaka Kurokami.  What is yours?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

The doctor frowned worriedly and trembled before a marble of water flew from the sink right over her fingertips, which she pointed right at the trespasser like a gun.

"Stop moving! Step back! Hands in the air, and slooowly." Her eyes narrowed and her voice became more resolved. Still, despite aiming the lethal equivalent of a watergun, she was obviously scared. "Just leave by the door, and don't come back. Ever."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The young vampire dropped to her knees, holding her hands in the air.  "Do not worry,  I told you.  I mean no harm!"  She even turned around, putting one of her hands on her lip.  She turned her head, giving her a little pout.  "Surely you would not assume a cute harmless girl such as myself would mean you any harm."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"Last chance, or I'm calling the police. You broke and entered into my house, just who do you think you are!" She yelled at the insane stranger who happened to be kinda cute but definitely crazy. And not in the fun crazy way but the I'm scared she'll jump any second now and maul me with those gigantic boobs kind of crazy. The bad crazy.

"I'm not going to repeat myself, so please don't make me do something you'll regret."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

This wasn't going as expected.  She had to change tactics.  She couldn't blow this meeting just because she wanted to have a little fun.  What could she offer this girl that would be desirable.  She looked down at her outfit, her summer school uniform.  "W-wait!  I really need this meeting.  My friend does not have a home!"

She looked around, wondering what she could do to change her mind.  She saw statues of hands, paintings of art and drawings of cute girls.  Girls....art....hands......  She looked down at her body and realized....

"BOOBS!" she suddenly shouted, a strangely energetic smile adorned on her face despite the strange proposition.  "I'll let you touch my boobs!"
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 02:29:10 AM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

"EEEEEEEHH?" Was all she could blurt out with wide incredulous eyes. Did that Medaka girl just say that? Did she really hear that right? Her eyes shifted around, nervous, only to be drawn by said boobs. She looked down at her chest, then at Medaka's, then at Medaka's.

No. No!

She shook her head, she needed to control herself! Giving in to such urges was the worst thing she could do right now! This wasn't how her mama raised her! She pointed an accusatory finger at the trespasser, fighting her head on.

"Ha! This won't work, as if I'd be that easy. I won't be corrupted  or bribed by your evil breasts!" She fought back, her eyes narrowed into a fierce glare while she smiled, proud of her self control.

There was an awkward silence, made even more awkward when the doctor realized what she just said. On that moment, she went from ghost pale to cherry red and shifted awkwardly.

"E-erm, I mean, that just won't do. Girls should have more dignity than that. How can you be so shameless..."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 02:37:11 AM by francobull3 »