Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24338 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

"Hehehe....." Her right hand covered her mouth as she desperately tried to suppress a giggle. Laughing at a child was completely beneath but she just looked so cute doing that. Eventually she got herself under controlled and acted like it had never happened.

She shook her head and straddled of what appeared to be the seat this strange contraption. It couldn't be much harder than riding a horse right? "Then hop on behind me, I think I know how to steer this thing." She scooted forward to allow room for Fran to sit behind her.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

Fran felt this girl's rapid shift in moods was kind of strange. One minute she acted all nice and cute, the next she was being an uptight bitch. After hesitating for a second, Fran climbed onto the bike with her, grabbing onto her stomach and holding on tight, scooting right up against her. She smelled sweet, like berrys. It was a nice feeling. They went well with bacon. It wasn't like a crash woulf hurt her, but this girl was another thing entirely. "Well, if you say so. My route goes straight for a while longer, I'll tell you when to turn.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"Lorenzo, then," Emily said with a smile, periwinkle eyes lighting up with curiosity as a flaming tiger leaped out of the ether and retrieved another bottle for her, neither the bottle nor the flooring damaged by its passage, "I'd hardly ever call myself stuffy."

"But no, I don't own the place," the redhead continued with a laugh like a lost melody, "Just a visitor here, and I'm beginning to feel like I chose the right club after all."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

"That's a nice firm hold you have there, it seems you've caught me..." It was true she wouldn't be able to get surviving unless she used magic but more importantly a strange smell was overwhelming her senses suddenly, but that was impossible there was nothing here that could. "... Can you smell that? Seems to be perfectly cooked meat." 

Trying to clear her head of the strange smell she set out to start the machine. After a bit of trial and error she somehow got it working and then they were cruising along. She pulled on the throttle and made them go even faster. "Hahahahah.... this thing is amazing."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

"Yeah, that smell is me. It's a little troblesome sometimes, but I always seem to smell like this. Suddenly something amazing happened. Fran was suddenly holding a sizzling hot piece of bacon in one of her hands, perfectly cooked and absolutely delectable. Even a rabid vegan would be watering at the mouth when faced with a masterpiece like this. "But I can create this out of nothing!" She put it up close to Stella's mouth so she could lean forward and bite it if she so desired. "Want some?"

She was impressed with the girl's driving, and enjoyed the feeling of the wind blowing and the rumbling of the engine as they rode along. She watched carefully to make sure nothing bad was going to happen.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Swims-With-Salmons

"Alright, then my own turn." No mention of werewolves, but she would still be subtle about it. "It's true that I've used sorcery for my ends, but how to put it, I'm not actually a human. I'm a half spirit half flesh creature for whom the human form is just one of states of being. This gives me advantage as someone native to the spirit world when dealing with spiritual problems. I really hope you won't push for the evidence of my claims right now. I partly descend from a quite temperamental divine figure, so I don't want to pour any more anger into my mind than I already experience. I need as much rationality now as irrational mercurial half-god can muster."

Letting rationality go and losing herself in the hunt worked splendidly if the best solution was carnage and slaughter, but this wasn't the time nor place to do that. Well, hopefully that was as good explanation as she could provide without using the w-word.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

She stopped her maniacal laughter when the piece of meat was showed in her face. It looked irresistible, it's aroma clearly fabulous but she had to decline. It might be hard but there was no other way. "I must decline it, I wouldn't be able to maintain my figure if I had meat that rich wherever I felt like it. Do you have any idea how hard it is too keep this shape?" This topic really worked her up, she almost had them topple over as the turn came in that moment and she wasn't prepared. It was only through her superb reflexes she managed to straighten it all out.

And here she was complaining about the torment that was the harsh demands on her appearance. It wasn't just food. She had to train in a way in which she didn't develop any visible muscles, that would be rather unappealing.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Stella

She stopped her maniacal laughter when the piece of meat was showed in her face. It looked irresistible, it's aroma clearly fabulous but she had to decline. It might be hard but there was no other way. "I must decline it, I wouldn't be able to maintain my figure if I had meat that rich wherever I felt like it. Do you have any idea how hard it is too keep this shape?" This topic really worked her up, she almost had them topple over as the turn came in that moment and she wasn't prepared. It was only through her superb reflexes she managed to straighten it all out.

And here she was complaining about the torment that was the harsh demands on her appearance. It wasn't just food. She had to train in a way in which she didn't develop any visible muscles, that would be rather unappealing.

Fran

Fran soubded sort of despondent on Stella's behalf as she half heartedly consumed the delicious bacon. She was even crying a bit on the girl's behalf. What a cruel and horrible life, not being able to eat bacon whenever one desired. Was it even a life worth living?

"Stella you're a resistant person." Fran told her solemnly. She was really impressed with her discipline. "You'll have to try it sometime though. Life without the pleasures of eating just isn't worth living. Oh, and you turn here." Fran said, pointing left. They'd arrive at her condo pretty soon.

"So you seem like a pretty accomplished swordswoman. What sort of style did you learn?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Parvati

This woman urgently needed some lessons in subtlety. Even if she was thinking such rude and disparaging thoughts, and even if they were guests imposing on her, there was simply no justification for acting in a manner such as this! Why was she insisting on this course of action?

Parvati stood perfectly still as the shock-wave blew her hair around. It settled back down perfectly and she grabbed Anastasia by the shoulder gently. "Thank you for your warning, but we'll be more than capable of defending ourselves. Aurelia is an amazing mage, and you shouldn't underestimate her at all."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ?

He was tired, but he didn't cease his efforts. His mistress had asked him herself to do this herself, this was a most important mission. So the man ran around the dangerous city at night, stopping to ask people strange questions every once in a while. Eventually he came upon a man with a noble bearing with rugged brown hair and perfect posture.

"Excuse me sir, do you have a few minutes to answer a questionnaire?" He asked him. The young man looked rather deranged and sketchy right now.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 08:00:11 PM by Sinib »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Joe

A yawn escaped Joe's lips as he stretched his arms towards the sky.  Of course, there was no sky because they were inside Sakura's house.  "I am not sure actually," he said, putting his hand under his chin.  "You sort of blindsighted me with that."

Sakura

Sakura pouted at him. "You make it sound like you don't want to date me..." She said to him despondently.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Emily

"Lorenzo, then," Emily said with a smile, periwinkle eyes lighting up with curiosity as a flaming tiger leaped out of the ether and retrieved another bottle for her, neither the bottle nor the flooring damaged by its passage, "I'd hardly ever call myself stuffy."

"But no, I don't own the place," the redhead continued with a laugh like a lost melody, "Just a visitor here, and I'm beginning to feel like I chose the right club after all."

Lorenzo

The pirate grinned widely. "Hah! I see, I see! That's great lass! Well then, I guess you won't mind helping me out a little." He  rested his feet on the table,feeling the alcohol make his heart pump even more fiercely. "I like this tavern. It's a really nice tavern, and I'm the sort of fella who seeks nice things above all else. How bout you help me get in touch with our little manager here and I might cut you a deal or two. I take you're not the sort who'd refuse free drinks, are ya?" For a second, it almost looked like his eyes lit up with desire, quite litterally ablaze alongside his bold words.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily leaned back a bit in turn, relaxing against her couch as she crossed one long leg over the other, keeping her eyes on Lorenzo's. The proposal was an interesting one, and she was quite curious about what in particular she had in mind.

"Mmm, I suppose I might be able to help," the redhead noted, "But even with an offer as tempting as that, you can't be assuming I'd go along with it without some idea of what you're planning, no?"

With that, Emily paid up the glamour cost, not particularly concerned with Glamour expenditure in a place like this, and called up that familiar contract to take a look at the desires floating around Lorenzo's head.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2018, 11:19:00 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"No, it's not about you being defenseless. My Servant was probably way out of my league. This city still cost him life and I don't think your victory would be assured if you faced those who killed him. I'm sorry, it's just... I'm even more likely now to expect the worst than before. Damn it, I just can't be sure what happens next in this forsaken city." Her words were filled with mix of apologetic attitude and frustration. Their capabilities didn't scare her. She had seen a lot. But her best efforts didn't amount to much but saving her own skin when she had a person like them on her side.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

She went into a lot of effort into bothering her, that was for sure. Jeez, she was going to be so late. "I'm fine. Could you leave" She told Medaka cheerfully, clapping her hands. "Well, that can be arranged Adrienne. I have free rooms that I honestly have no use for. Just don't bring in dangerous or bad people, you never know if they might hurt someone. I do try to keep this place safe." She told her gently.