Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24285 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead had to hold back a visible wince when the smile dropped from Anesa's face, Emily a tiny bit thankful that Lorenzo had stepped on that verbal landmine first. Still, this place was a bit crowded, probably wouldn't do well for getting her to relax a bit after that.

"An open mind is always a good thing to keep," Emily noted, "Still, it's getting a bit crowded here. Perhaps we'd be better off enjoying our drinks upstairs? Things are a nice bit calmer up there."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Yeah, uh, let's do that." He nodded. Her reaction saddened him a bit, but he wouldn't let it show like that. Instead, he gave the knight a friendly tap on her shoulder pauldron. "Wanna join us? The outside view looks really nice."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

She shook away her heavier thoughts and nodded. "Yes, that would be nice." So the three of them made their way over to a balcony area, a nice overview of the city there as their drinks were brought up to the table.

With this privacy, well, Anesa felt more comfortable removing her armor. It was not discomforting, but it was hardly necessary when it was only the three of them. Besides, it was not as if she couldn't call upon much more potent protections. Of course, while she could remove her gauntlets and most of the armor on her arms, the chest piece was of course a problem. "This may be a bit sudden, but may I request your aid in in this manner? I can tell you where the buckles are for you to remove, it's just more comfortable this way."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

Truth be told her discipline wasn't the only thing keeping her from accepting the bacon. "The Imperial Holy Style, it's taught to everyone who attends the academy..." She rubbed her thighs against the seat, it was getting rather distracting now.

"... Why does it have to vibrate so much?" She suddenly asked while squirming kinda uncomfortably in her seat. She hadn't been expecting this at all, she bit her lip and tried focusing on the steering.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily followed along as they made their way upstairs, thankful that Lorenzo seemed to recognize his blunder. Once they got up, the relative seclusion seemed to have the desired effect, Anesa starting to get out of that stuffy looking armor. Well, it also helped that the view was nice. Her request brought a bemused little smirk to the redhead's face as periwinkle eyes lit up with mirth.

"Of course, of course," Emily nodded, making her way over to the girl, looking over the chest piece with a little bit of worry over how much it might weigh, "Just tell me where."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

Hmm? Julius was requested to answer questions by quite frantic looking young man. "Yes, I am not really busy. How can I help you?"

Julius had plenty time on his hands after he left the bar, so it wasn't really a problem.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"PFFFFFFFFF" The pirate's eyes widened and he nearly spilled his drinks from the sheer surprise. Was this what they meant by somewhere more private? How scandalous! Nice, nice!

While he was slouching on the couch and enjoying the view with another drink in hand, he rose up relaxed and took a fair stride towards the poor Emily. "That armor might be too heavy for your noodle arms. Let me give ya a hand, fufufu..." He offered his help simply with absolutely no ulterior motive.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Stella

Truth be told her discipline wasn't the only thing keeping her from accepting the bacon. "The Imperial Holy Style, it's taught to everyone who attends the academy..." She rubbed her thighs against the seat, it was getting rather distracting now.

"... Why does it have to vibrate so much?" She suddenly asked while squirming kinda uncomfortably in her seat. She hadn't been expecting this at all, she bit her lip and tried focusing on the steering.

Fran

Fran looked at her with confusion, still holding tightly onto her. "Huh? I think it's because of how the engine works or something. It can't move unless it vibrates. Is something the matter?" Fran reached forward and steadied the cycle's movements. She didn't want it falling over or worse!

The girl's squirming was getting really distracting though for herself. Fran ignored it as best as she could.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

"N-nothing.... It just feels really weird." Despite her insurance of nothing being wrong, her squirming persisted and her control almost faulted. If anything it only got worse as she seemed to get more uncomfortable every passing second. "Are we there yet?" She really hoped they were getting there soon as this was beginning to get awkward for her. She also felt bad for having to get help from Fran.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

The girl's continued grinding continued to stimulate the unfortunate teenager. She felt something rising that wasn't supposed to be there, but felt helpless to do anything about it. She just pretended not to notice, made a little grunting noise and did her best. "Y-yeah, we're almost there." Fran said. Just hold on a little longer, it'that big building on the right.

Fran pointed shakily at a fancy looking hi-rise apartment building, a furious blush on her face. She hoped the other girl didn't notice her arousal.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them listened to the girl's explanation with interest. It seemed like she was some kind of spiritual figure, a little like Rider had been in life, with the personality to match. Since they were allies, they saw no reason for her to lie, so they were happy to agree to her wish.

"It's fine, we don't need you to prove yourself, you have no reason to lie", Sakura said with a smile. "And you're right, I don't think rushing in and attacking this woman with brute force is likely to work. Fortunately, though, Senpai is good at sniping. And Rider is good at skirmishing, too, although she can hit very hard if she needs to."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

She was relieved she managed to dodge revealing directly whom she was for now. It was more prudent to not reveal everything at once. Lorenzo and Neptune were eccentrics who most likely didn't give care, but these people were more grounded than the two oddballs. Not that she was one to talk. The werewolf had her own share of quirks that she concealed well.

But hmm, wait, they mentioned that Rider person a lot. Would it hurt to ask them more about her? "Oh, you know, you talk about Rider a lot. Who is she exactly? Is that sort of nickname?”

Hopefully she wasn't too pushy. She suspected as someone who was brought up in US of A that it wasn't her real name. Not as weird as her deed name, but still! Just the mystery behind that name made her curious. Oh, back to old habits again.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 08:01:12 PM by Cherry Lover »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

She sighed gladly as the chest piece was removed, freeing her up to remove the rest by herself. That freed her cooped up chest, giving her a bit more breathing room and helping her relax. "Ah... that's wonderful. I haven't gotten out of this armor all day. It is no great burden, but neither is it comfortable to wear at all times."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

There was a deep well of nostalgia streaming out into the girl's words.  A sensation he could feel as his own.  He could see why she insisted on being considered similar to a human.

"That is quite the quaint life you had," he said, looking into her eyes with a soft smile.  "But what do you mean by that?  What did you do instead?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

While their eyes were focused on each other, the blue haired girl slipped a peice of paper containing her phone number into Blake's shirt, right where her boobss would be.

Medaka nodded, silently waving goodbye to the two cute girls.  She walked over to the window and pulled it open.  She flashed the two a pompous smile and announced, "my work here is done.  I left you my contact information.  All you need do is call and I will be there to help in any way possible."

With those binding words said, she leaped out of the window, because she realized earlier that jumping out of windows was fun.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:22:46 PM by yinsukin »