Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24316 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura smiled back at the girl.

"I suppose it is, sort-of", she said. "It's not the name she was born with, but it's the only name anyone other than me and Shirou know her by."

Sakura paused for a moment, wondering how to explain Rider's nature to the girl.

"Rider is what is known as a 'servant'", she added, finally. "She's a powerful spiritual being who was summoned to aid me. I provide her with the magical energy she needs to survive in this world and, in return, she protects me and Shirou."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lily

Lily blinked. No, why? Lily then looked off to the side, then back at Sage. If it's about what happened, I saw it from the street. It just took me a while to catch up to you.

Sage

"I see." Quite literally, because that was how this creature seemed to communicate. There was no voice involved at all, but Sage understood her quite well. Probably. The dragon stopped flaunting her wingspan so much, and settled back down onto the top of the tower. "Why did you want to catch up with me?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Blake

The poor girl flushed red in embarrassment and outrage, but before she could do anything the girl already left. With that done, she made sure she was gone, picked the note, crumpled it and ripped it to shreds before throwing it in the garbage in the calmest of manners. Then, she turned back to take a seat and buried her face in her hands tiredly. This was... horrible. Just horrible.

"Please tell me you're at least normal..."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

Her fingers turned into knives, dangerously sharp as they gleamed in the moonlight. "I became a warrior. It was a long and difficult process, but eventually I gained the strength to defend myself and others." There was a note of sadness there but no regret. Only unfaltering determination.

Aurelia

She put her arms back down, but Aurelia still wasn't overflowing with sympathy right now. "I see. But it would be contemptible to live in fear. Caution is understandable, and if one cannot succeed retreat is always viable. There are few beings that can match me in physical strength, and Parvarti is plenty powerful on her own. If both master and servant are powerful and work together, avoiding such issues should be manageable."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

Communing with powerful spiritual beings was something common within Swims-With-Salmons 'paradigm', and there was nothing unfamiliar about their general explanation. However, the devil lied in details. Spirits were diverse, so she could be pretty much anything, from a simple ancestor spirit to a metal album cover come to life. Well, she had seen... things. Never mind, back on the track!

"Alright! I assume you have your own place to stay since you have been here for quite a while. Let's then discuss how we could keep in contact. I will give you my adress, of course, but it won't be always possible to meet in person, so how we could exchange information in such cases without compromising ourselves? In my case there's always my spirit magic to fall back on." There was a spirit for almost everything if one looked hard enough after all.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

The city was as dull as usual from above, after the rush of flying went away it's monotone colors presented nothing but a pale reminder of man's greed. She went lower and lower flying by the roof tops now, a lot more could be discerned from this altitude. Her minion should be somewhere around here.

And there she was, leaping out of a window like the scoundrel she was, her blue hair fluttering in the wind. The blonde speed up, her wings flapping with reckless abandon as she caught her runaway minion. But she didn't stop, no she went onwards and plummeted with Medaka headfirst into the ground like a missile.

"And what have you been up to? My beloved subject." The dust settled and Shinobu was sitting on top of her, holding her down with an iron grip.Her golden eyes were watching Medaka intently. It would be fun to see how the girl explained her absence, fun as in she would decide the appropriate punishment then.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 10:48:28 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Sigurd's eyes lowered as the arms turned blades gleamed ever so ominously in the moonlight.  While her words were tinged with sadness, his entire expression seemed to drop.  The pleasant smile imploded on itself, twisting into a face that almost looked like it wanted to cry.  If she did not look so determined, it would not touch him so.

"You....  I see..." he said.  "The path of the warrior is paved with loss.  Tell me, did you enjoy this change in lifestyle?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The blue haired girl couldn't help but smile as her body soared through the air, her body embracing the abrasive touch of the wind.  Her hair fluttered beautifully, her body in perfect form.  Of course, this was the nexus and it wasn't more than a few seconds before the city brought back something familiar.

A strange sound piercing the air, something falling maybe? Her head snapped upward, trying to identify the incoming object.  It really didn't matter.  Not only was she in mid air, but the body coming at her was already too close to dodge.  The two figures slammed into the ground with a loud bang, a dust cloud forming in the aftermath.

Medaka's body stayed tense, her body ready for action.  On her face, she wore a battle hardened frown, more than ready to defend herself.  However, the second the smoke cleared and she saw those familiar golden eyes, her entire body softened.  Even as her body was being stared at like a hawk that had found its pray, the young vampire couldn't have possibly felt so safe.

"Shinobu!" she exclaimed, like a child who was greeting someone they hadn't seen in a long time.  "I was just helping a friend.  Did you enjoy your walk?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

"Nothing eventful happened, I met a dragon and dropped her from the sky." The her golden gaze sharpened further, her tight grip on the blue haired girl remained strong too. " What about you? Just how many friends to you have?" She questioned, disbelief clear as day in her voice. Medaka just ran around all over with no regards for how she felt about it. Did she have to get involved in everyone's bussiness? "What did you do this time?"

Her dark wings flapped a few times slowly. They showed the excitement the old vampire was otherwise trying to supress to maintain her superior image.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Adrienne

Adrienne returned herself to the floor from the wall and approached Blake. "I just met her, like, 15 minutes ago," Adrienne says, bewildered. "I'm hoping I've managed to retain some semblance of normalcy after... well, that."

Lily

Lily smiled at Sage. As she did so, she decided not to filter the next message, instead communicating to her the exact feelings she felt as she saw Sage falling from the sky and turning into a Dragon. Fear and concern when she was dropped. Shock and awe when she turned into a dragon. Excitement and nostalgia at the thought of meeting a dragon again after so many years. Concern and sadness that someone who might be new to the Nexus had clearly just been betrayed. With each stage of emotion she attached just a little bit of context so that Sage would understand what sights each wave of emotion was a response to.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2018, 12:50:51 PM by EmbreFrosste »
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Stars appeared in Medaka's eyes.  "A dragon!" she shouted, wiggling a bit in Shinobu's grip.  Honestly, she liked it when the elder vampire was rough like this.  "That sounds amazing!  What was it like?"

However, once she noticed the sharpness of her eyes increasing, her smile softened a bit, the gleam in her eyes fading just a bit.  "Wait, you go first!  I want to hear about the dragon!"  She really did wonder what Shinobu did when she was alone.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

As Anesa was finally freed of the chest piece, even Emily had to stop for a moment, trying and failing to keep herself from staring. The sheer magnitude of the chest and she and Lorenzo now faced was...dizzying. It was like a never-ending flood of wonderful creamy softness, practically begging to be touched, fondled, and squeezed, the pillow-like mounds swaying hypnotically as Anesa took care of the rest herself. Were she not entirely comfortable with her own body, she might have felt a bit jealous, putting aside the massive back and shoulder aches she'd probably have with those things. Maybe. Never knew what kind of modifications a Keeper might make. Mastering the momentary urge to bury her head in the softness and putting it aside for now, Emily stepped a bit back so she wasn't crowding Anesa in.

"I can imagine it wouldn't be," Emily said with a nod, "Well, now that that's out of the way, might there be anything else that would help you relax?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate looked shocked for a second, his mouth gaping in awe at the bountiful mounds exposed before him. It was the sort of chest that contained abundant treasures, begging for him to just hold them and rub his face against them. By no means was he picky on such things, but he knew a fine woman when he saw one. His lips curled into a wolfish grin as he thought about how nice it would be to share the night with a gem like that.

....gotta marry her.

"Hehe!" He rubbed his chin before snatching the spot Emily so generously offered and sat right next to the blonde beauty, ignoring all sense of personal space as he crossed his legs on the table with his arm wrapped around her back and a cool bottled drink offered to her. "It'd sure get sweaty fighting in that. How about a nice cool shower and a massage to help ya out? Between you and me, there'd be nothing in the world like the feeling of fresh water trickling down your hot, sweaty body after a hard day of work."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

Her face tinted red slightly at the closeness and fussing. "Please, such things are not necessary. I have not worked nearly hard enough to deserve this sort of attention. And I am rather hardy myself, there is no need to take care of me in any way."

Anesa sat a bit straighter and gently removed Lorenzo's arm from around her.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"I see, so she left. Regrettable." Vanguard sighed tiredly while entertaining his associate on the telephone. He'd be worried about such a thing if he didn't expect it. He didn't plan for her to go along from the get go, rather, this was a fitting test to see if she was useful to him in the first place.

He walked up the wall of the sterile medical room and plucked what seemed like an eye out the corner of the wall. He took a breath and sucked the memory off the soul that had been watching so vigilantly for him before setting it back in its hiding spot. Then, he turned his attention back to his associate on the other end of the line.

"There is a change of plans. I don't think she can gather all the raw materials by herself. I need you to fill in the gaps and gather finer specimen. Forget about the girl, trifling creatures can be found a dime a dozen if you know where to look. What is necessary is both quality and quantity."

With that, he close the telephone and destroyed it, making sure all evidence of this conversation shattered along with the device. If possible, he'd prefer to avoid failure this time. If not...

The man took steps to enter the coliseum. In truth, when he entered in order to check the medical room, he found his maidens and sleeping slaves shattered one after the other. Even now, when he took the steps necessary to reach the intruding presence, he found more and more shattered dolls. Not a single trace of his sorcery or the souls binding them remained. Because of that, he could not examine the events that occurred. It was... frustrating.

How interesting.

The presence intensified as he drew closer to the bowels of the arena. When he neared the gate, only then did he feel a vague of nostalgia hit him.

"I see. So this is a test, a test handed upon me by fate itself. Very well. I will vanquish this trial as I have vanquished your others."  He said coldly before opening them himself, revealing the culprit under the watchful eyes of the moon. Due to the automatic mechanism, the moment he opened the gate lights lit up around the two like stars, illuminating the arena and shining down upon the two. Only then did he realize that the intruder was shockingly young.

Perhaps he would have been surprised at the sight of such a young girl. But appearances and veneers mattered not. She was an impediment, and by destroying his servants she had branded herself an enemy. He needed no other reason to strike her down, and yet he was curious. That was why as he walked down the gigantic arena to meet her, he could do little but ask.

"Did you have any business interfering?"