Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24580 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

"I told you to slow down."

Her hand came inbetween them and stopped his blow, she caught his weapon like hunter catches its prey. The mighty axe was stopped right in place but the immovable mountain. It was only to be expected from children like him. "When I speak you listen boy." Every syllable pierced like a cannonball, there was only so much folishness she would allow. Despite it all or perhaps because of it she was still smiling, but if that was a good sign remained to be seen.

The edge cutting into her flesh was a welcome friend, it was proof of being alive and she wouldn't let something as trifling as lightning stand in her way. If the prospect of pain and suffering could halt her stride then she'd already be dead.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 11:16:43 AM by Bern »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"Ohhh, a price? I see, I see." The cultists, as if they had understood everything just from that, had positioned their daggers at their throats as Sanda lied down onto her back, a disgruntled sigh as the shenanigans kept going on.

Still, the boy contemplated. "But what kind of price could you ask for? You're exceedingly hollow. In fact, you should tell me so I don't end up wasting anything important!" He smiled kindly at the demon while the cultists stood at attention, unwavering.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"What kind of organization? Are you from the government or perhaps one of those non-governmental organizations?" Julius inquired when he heard the man mention that he belonged to some type of organization. He probably should know before he answered any question.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

"Hah! So you would pay me with the blood of women and children?" The demon snorted, mocking the cultists for that insulting gesture. Well, they could do it for all she cared, and it would honestly paint the floors with a nice carpet for her.

"Cut the crap already, I'm in a good mood for now and your jokes will end up spoiling it. A hunter has no need for sheep. You've got this whole thing all nice and tidy, and yet you couldn't figure out this much?"

She put a hand on her hip and spoke casually, completely betraying the hellish appearance of the knight of the hunting grounds. Despite that, her words carried a hunger ready to claim whatever it could get its fangs on.

"A sacrifice is not a transaction, its a way for me to tell how serious you are. And you don't look very serious about this my friend. How about you offer your heart quietly without making a fuss?" She sneered at the boy, but she was far from joking. No, perhaps this was her way of poking at the meat to see how it'd react. But there was no mistake she'd take more than a heart if the response did not please her.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 04:35:43 AM by francobull3 »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lily

Lily smiled at Sage. As she did so, she decided not to filter the next message, instead communicating to her the exact feelings she felt as she saw Sage falling from the sky and turning into a Dragon. Fear and concern when she was dropped. Shock and awe when she turned into a dragon. Excitement and nostalgia at the thought of meeting a dragon again after so many years. Concern and sadness that someone who might be new to the Nexus had clearly just been betrayed. With each stage of emotion she attached just a little bit of context so that Sage would understand what sights each wave of emotion was a response to.

Sage

She didn't expect what came next. This rush of pure emotions through simple expressions... no creature in the natural world did this. What magic did this strange thing practice? It took a moment, even, to register the meaning behind each feeling rather than just take it in and be overwhelmed.

Hot air escaped through the dragon's nostrils, and Sage shook her head to clear it. "So that is it? You are just here to comfort me?" Her head moved closer to the strange human (?), and stared down at her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The boy paused for a second. Then... "Pfffft. Bahahaha! Oh, you're funny. You're asking for something that isn't worth anything at all!" He raised his hand and pressed it against his chest, flesh giving way like wax as the limb pressed itself in. Then with a few vicious grabs something tore, and his heart and blood spilled out as his flesh solidified.

"Even my cultists have more value than this! This ridiculous undying body..." He tossed the heart at her. Then he reached up, fingers pressing around the edges of his eye. The digits pressed in, the soft organ squelching as he chatted. "it isn't worth anything at all! Even the lowliest of my cultists has more value, for they only have a single life to spare." He yanked, tearing the squishing it before tossing that too. But none of it mattered. He was unphased by his torn out heart, and his eye had filled back in before he had blinked.

Sanda merely groaned from where she was lying down. "Can you just accept that? He'll start doing his teeth next. He loves being dramatic like this."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

"Yeah, I can see that." In contrast to the girl's detached tone, she almost sounded eager about it. Its like she found a sick sense of entertainment in the sick boy, and that alone raised her opinion of him considerably. "Fine, fine. You've made your point. I might consider it, so leave the teeth on."

With that, something odd happened. Her shadow shifted and contorted before crawling over her, melding with her form and compressing her body until it morphed into that of a young girl. She stretched a little before giving the other girl an inquisitive eye.

"So, what kind of beast are we talking?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

It had been a long Spring. Now it was summer, and the only thing Breeze could think about was how cold the Nexus was now compared to her homeland. Well, and look at all the cute girls walking around in shorts and tank tops from her spot by the shore. That part never stopped lifting her spirits back up! Still, she worried to herself as she rested her chin on her hand, the former gladiator hadn't made any progress on getting back home. None of the sorcerers she met knew a way back, or were just plain nasty and wanted bad things for help that might not be real.

Breeze was dumb, but not that dumb.

Uuu, she didn't want to keep thinking about this! Now, when was the last time she'd had fun with a girl? Oren was busy, Mordred had disappeared, she'd never gotten anywhere with Sakura or Oka... maybe she should try going to a bar? She sighed.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Sanda spoke immediately, more to stop her master from speaking than out of any real urgency. "There is a serpent farther from here, we call it Basmu. It's not too large, maybe the size of one of the bigger trees around here, but it likes to move underground and is particularly venomous. We-."

She was suddenly interrupted by the boy raising his foot and slamming it on the circle, shattering the ward. "Sanda, don't you know it's rude to keep business partners locked up? I already gave her my heart and my eye! We're almost acquaintances. Now then, Basmu, I could easily kill it but I need more finesse than that. I need the heart intact and the skeleton not shattered to dust. That's why I called in a professional."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary wandered around gracefully, ignoring any funny looks the uneducated filth that resided in the city gave to her. The first thing she'd learned was that the humans here had a funny idea about their rights and independence. It was sad, really. They were so much better off when ruled properly by a good Sakura. Then there were also less inferior beings who could actually pose a challenge. She'd learned this when she'd tried to impose a little bit of order on the people here. That'd been a nightmare to deal with.

The Sakura meandered her way to a beach. Maybe she could find something fun to do here. A large bag filled with books and other stuff was slung on her back. She still needed to find a job or something and was feeling sort of listless she didn't even notice the tiny human until she bumped into her, at which point the towering small girl looked down upon her.

"You're adequate." She said after obviously checking her out. She needed some work done, and probably didn't understand how things would work if she did anything.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2018, 05:36:02 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

She knew she was being watched the moment it happened. Breeze caught the girl out of the corner of her eye and checked her out all sneakily. Another girl who looked like Sakura? How interesting! How many sisters did that girl have anyway? Well, whatever; they were cute and this one sounded pretty bossy. So she turned and stood up in a single smooth motion, and looked up at her (wow she was tall) and smiled. "Hi there! Oh, are you related to Sakura by any chance...?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

"Oh, so you've heard of us?" Mary haughity looked down upon her, but she had a modicum of respect for her. She grabbed the girl with one of her feet and lifted her up to eye level. "I am one of the greatest sakuras, Mary Be. It seems you're more civilized than much of the other filth here, girl. Tell me your name." Mary looked at her with interest. She was fairly muscular but her form wasn't bad. She hadn't had a pet to relieve herself with in too long, and this girl seemed fairly promising.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Whoa, this girl's legs were fast! Breeze didn't feel it coming because the intent to hurt wasn't there right now. Still, after a moment her smile got a little awkward. This lady was pretty obvious in thinking she was better than Breeze. "So you're a people and not just a family? That explains Sakura... and Oka... and all the other purple-haired girls I've seen lately, actually." She let out a curious 'hmm' sound, and nodded her head. "My name is Auspicious Breeze. Nice to meet you, Mary Be!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

"That should be Lady Be, to you. But no matter, I'm in a good mood. You may call me Mary for now. She reached out and grabbed the girl, pulling her closer. "You'll need to tell me about these other Sakuras later." She could feel herself hardening underneath her crotch plate. "But first I need to relieve myself. A good girl like you isn't going to object, right?" She smiled at her as she brought herself closer.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Yup, very bossy. Well I'm sure mistress won't mind if I play around a little!

That was the thought that went through the former gladiator's head while her face got a little red, and her smile turned into a grin of her own. "Hmm, are you sure you want to do that? I gotta warn you, my mistress had me learn from the best!" One of her legs moved over to rub down between Mary's own.