Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24431 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

"Well I hope she trained you well." Mary responded with a genuine smile. People knowing how to act was so rare in this Progenitor forsaken town. In a flash, the two found themselves in a much more secluded place on the beach, far away from other people. Mary's plate came bursting off, and her small cock swiftly grew multiple sizes before she sat Breeze down on it. "Was your mistress as big as me?" Melty said with a smirk before she leaned in and kissed the girl on the forehead, tasting her skin."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Breeze barely needed time to adjust to the shift in scenery. Better, still, was to find out that Mary was like the demons her mistress kept a harem of back home! A bit on the big side, but Radiant had liked to have them bully her a bit sometimes with stuff at least this size. So she let out an excited cooing sound and licked her lips. "Oh, Mary, she had me trained by only the best~!"

As always, the sun's chosen brawler didn't wear any underwear. She just didn't need to, so when she was set down she rubbed herself against the cute girl's enormous length through the thin fabric of her outfit. Then she leaned up some herself to rest her hands on Mary's arms and steal a kiss. Her body was heating up; this felt a bit more like home already.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

For a second, his face froze. Sloppy, far too sloppy. She now grabbed an opening that left him open to the first strike. Imagine his surprise when her fist merely laid vacant to the side.

"Ho?" Lightning was already surging from his blade, but as if in response to her taunt it erupted from it, making it seem as if he was wielding a giant mass of solidified lightning. He twisted the weapon, and with all of these accumulated forces delivered it from her grasp through a strangely hypnotic motion.

"Then what do you intend to do?" He spoke softly as the distance between the two grew a few feet, a truly meaningless distance, only to close it at once. With a deathly swing he struck left, yet the blade came to the right.

If the previous strike was a mundane blow, this one was utterly supernatural, worlds apart from the last attack. Its arc was shaped as lightning, shifting like a raw uncontrolled fury, only to shift direction at once and become a swing of certain death.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

The demon blinked at the boy with a surprised, casual look. In its own way, it was almost innocent. Then, she closed her one eye and smiled accept

"Heh heh...ha hahahaha! I see I see! What a good boy." Her laugh was strangely melodious, yet with this form it seemed like the most natural thing in the world. She rubbed his head as if he was already her little brother (or perhaps an amusing pet) then let out a pleased sigh. "I guess playing along might bring me some form of amusement. If not, I'll entertain myself elsewhere. Do not confuse my generosity with servitude. If you offend me again, I will not let you off so easily."

With that, she took calm steps in order to leave this domain. brushed past the blonde woman and purred with the sly grin of a fox.

"I like your eyes."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Swims-With-Salmons

Ah, crap. It was dumb of her to forget about it. One of her eccentricities was that she still thought about more esoteric solutions when more simple and mundane ones were available.

"Ah, right, I guess I have trouble about thinking about the simple when I have all those powers. Crap. Alright, where is it, where is it. Oh, still in the back pocket of my trousers." She kept mumbling to herself which probably looked strange.

"Here, I put in my number into contacts to not forget it." She seemed to trust the couple enough to let them put their phone number in.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka frowned.  She wanted to hear more, but it seemed Shinobu was agitated about something.  So she took a deep breath and said, "Well I meet quite a few people today.  Earlier I came across a powerful mage who taught me how to help people better.  Then, I met another mage who has decided to teach me magic and just now I met two cute girls, one whom I helped find a house for."

She tilted her head to the side, searching the blond's eyes for any hint of satisfaction.  "Is that what you were looking for?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

It looked like he had all his bases covered. If she had to put it in words. She really racked her brain for solutions, felt like a cornered animal, but it didn't change she had a fun. Okay, she gave no fuck about the long-term, focusing on how to get out of this mess without running with her tail behind legs. If she tried to evade them, she would get skewered badly eventually. If she tried to counterattack, she'd expose herself to stakes too. So, the conclusion she reached was following. She'd transform and harden her skin, minimizing the damage, and then give him her best shot. It vexed her how she didn't last too long using her standard tactics, but what she could do about that?

Facing the volley of stakes, her skin and tail took on more reptile like quality, becoming yellow in hue and spiked. For some reason, she was growing fond of 'using' that small spiked lizard, and when adjusted for scale, this form was actually surprisingly useful.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"If you're still interested in me being your host, then please don't bring up any way to help me out for that. I was insensitive and underestimated you a lot." Anastasia bowed slightly to show respect to them. This city honestly affected her quite negatively so far. She was used to warzones, but not warzones where she was essentially cut off from her support.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

Sigurd shook his head and said, "It is not magic, it is a power given to those burdened with emotion.  To those who can harness that energy, they are granted a power that can be used like magic, as well as the wisdom necessary to see the world."

The old man chuckled.  "At least, thats what my master said.  He was a bit over dramatic."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The woman growled at the demon, but not in a particularly threatening manner. More in acknowledgement than anger. But the boy just gave a cheery wave at the girl. "Byeeee! Don't do anything that would make me have to kill you! That would just be a waste."

All of the cultists had begun moving out, walking up the steps of the pit as they departed. There was work to be done, so much work!

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

She hummed in understanding, stroking her chin with her golden hand. "So it is the power of your 'heart'? Your feelings must be really strong then, Sigurd! You shouldn't put yourself down so much if you can do something like this."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

"You are sweet," he said, "But if you want to be so cheesy then yes.  Unfortunately, my body is not what it used to be.  There was a time where I could destroy an entire building in a single punch.  Now... well...  now I am relying on the kindness of a fine young woman."

The glowing shield vanished into nothingness.  "Regardless, I suppose I can pay my rent with my own experiences."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

"Same goes for you." She grinned heartily as she said that, true to her nature as a demon. But just as she jumped out of the hole, she glanced back on the scurrying cultists below with a blank innocent look.

"Oh, that's right. Where does this Basmu usually live?" She asked casually.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The boy smiled. "Oh, somewhere here and there. Maybe north? An experienced hunter like you, you should definitely be able to find the Basmu! It's a bit sneaky, but it's not the hardest thing to unearth around here." Sanda let out a laugh at that.

"I can hear it right now. About six to seven miles northeast, still deep underground."
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:33:48 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

'Hmph. Very well." Her grin turned as gleeful as a child's. "I'll be taking my time though. There is no rush, and proper hunts must be savored. I'd like to get accustomed with this city beforehand. Choosing the right time and place will only make the feast oh so much sweeter." Her voice was sweet and soft as a song, but carried the harsh lashes of a cold blade. Her grin was wide, wolfish and sickeningly amiable. "See ya!"

And with that, she left as swiftly as a gale.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2018, 12:41:13 AM by francobull3 »