Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24431 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

In one of the parks of the Nexus, a large gathering had occurred. Large tables had been set out, a banquet of fine food and drink as the while the whole group was in festivities. There were dozens of people. some dressed in the robes of a cult while others seemed to be ordinary citizens. They spoke, some sang, others danced, a truly lively affair.

But presiding over the whole event was a woman with bright orange hair and shining tattoos. She was also completely naked and looked extremely bored with the whole affair. This whole city, it made her skin crawl. It was utterly disgusting.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

For a moment Anesa simply stared at the creature. Her hands moved forwards, almost thoughtlessly, and caressed its head. She had even seemed to ignore that pirate's touch, utterly fascinated by the creature. "Magic truly is miraculous. Is it truly alive? My mentor told me such things could happen, but to be wary of those who do so."

"Life created must be with care, each one something to be beloved. If it is created thoughtlessly, used cruelly, then their creator is surely monstrous. For if they can so easily discard the lives of those they create, then how can they be trusted to be around others?" Her eyes stared deeply into the fire bird's own, almost lost in them.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

The elder vampire looked over her cute servant with a critical eye for a tense moment. The moment passed however and so did her apparent annoyance. "I was worried you had gotten tangled in a sticky web of trouble again." She sat up and let go of Medaka. "But if that truly is the case then I have nothing to be worried, you are telling the truth are you not?" Medaka did look disappointed for a bit there, maybe she wanted to hear more.

"As for that dragon she was trying to eat me, I would advice against seeking her out."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

The stars in her eyes returned when Shinobu began describing the dragon again.  It was pretty obvious she was probably going to seek out the dragon anyway.  "Do not worry," Medaka said, sitting up and running her own fingers through the blond's delicate hand.  "I didn't get into trouble today and you know I do not lie, especially not with you.  Personally, I think you would be proud of me today!"

Honestly, she sort of missed Shinobu's abrasive touch.  It was always exciting.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"You can find out later for yourself, hmph!" He puffed his chest proudly while holding Emily like a big strong tree holds a very cute monkey, only to whip his arm around to quite litterally flipped her upside down, grabbing her with his arm like fresh new loot ready to be conquered, no, already conquered to begin with.,He then proceeded to quite literally juggle her, for no other reason than to tease her.

"Your mentor's a wise guy." The pirate smiled earnestly, part of him brightened by the praise and the other happy that she accepted his gift. His gaze did look hurt for a second, but he shook the feelings away. This was fine, and she wasn't wrong.

"I can't say I've always done this with the purest of intentions. Actually, I might just be the person you'd have learned not to trust. This hat isn't just decoration..." His smile was kind, if he was a liar he was an excelent one by all accounts. However, Lorenzo would not lie about such a thing.

The fact that he'd reveal something that could compromise their friendship so was a testament to how dearly he valued this newly forged bond, and how he valued her enough to put the truth above his selfish desires. But he would never acknowledge such a thing. Despite that, his smile was earnest, and in a way pure.

"But I guess part of me just wants to see people smile. If this gift can be enough to bring that out of you, I'll be fine. The magic I create is a reflection of the soul, I cannot force or bind it against its will. Only shape it."

This whole time, he didn't stop juggling her with amazing skill and dexterity. As serious as his words were, this whole display was kind of amazing.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 04:34:19 PM by francobull3 »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Alright, then I will guide you to the district." Anastasia offered and led the way. It was honestly somewhat awkward as she felt tension in the air regardless of how polite Aurelia sounded. The small talk just... didn't happen. But she was bad at small talk anyway, so she just glossed it over in the end and continued her walk.

When she realized that Medaka was nowhere around, she felt something akin to mild dismay. She showed the apartment to the two, keeping cool on surface and without abandoning her guests in hurry. She wondered what has distracted Medaka from lingering around, but she appreciated she fixed the damage she did and didn't do any more damage while she was gone.

Instead of asking if she could look for Medaka, she mustered some courage and asked Aurelia. "I'm sorry if I bother you about it, but I was working on a way how to figure out my student's potential. I've only trained her so far to perceive magic. I mostly only received rudimentary education in other spheres of occult knowledge than my own magic. I'd really appreciate advice since she's a kind of non-human who doesn't exist in my own world, so I'm facing the unknown here."
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 05:04:40 PM by Kat »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

His hollow eyes pierced her, undeterred by the incoming onslaught. Indeed, she truly was a death reaper, an executor who caused his old forgotten instincts to awaken once more and scream. The weapon flashed so fast it was nothing short of a blur shooting towards his body, intending to scatter it apart. But his weapon flashed in turn, parrying her blow upwards by smacking her scythe from below with the blunt end. Sparks flew all over, and while he could not feel any joy or pain he recognized the strain caused by her immense strength.

Ah yes, he did fight someone like this once. It was almost poetic.

Time almost seemed to stop for that split second, and he stared into her eyes like a lover's dance. It was only an instant, an instant was all it took for time to resume as he performed a deathly imitation of her slash, a brilliant counter. Would her step match his own tango, or would she trip and fall into oblivion? Deep down, he felt that he wanted to see.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Julius

"What kind of organization? Are you from the government or perhaps one of those non-governmental organizations?" Julius inquired when he heard the man mention that he belonged to some type of organization. He probably should know before he answered any question.

? ? ? ? ?

"I represent a non government organization, yes. We wish to take a poll on how people feel about the government right now? Is it working effectively?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead pouted at the pirate's reply, but before she could make one of her own, she was promptly flipped upside down. Emily had only time to let out a quick yelp before Lorenzo quite literally started juggling her. At first, the motion was dizzying, but she soon got used to it, a silly little grin splitting her face with the rush of the moment.

"My my, seems you're quite find it sweeping people off their feet," Emily teased.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

The maid stretched her poor poor body. That idiot had been far harsher than usually on her, ever since someone started interfering with his litle experiment. She honestly didn't give a shit if not for the fact it made him angry and he wasn't pleasant to be around when he was angry. So if she got her hand on that someone, she'd wring their necks personally just for that but it was far too bothersome to chase them down or anyhing.

So instead she went for a walk through the Nexus. It was a beautiful day, a perfect day for misdeeds. Ah yes a walk through this park would be perfect and then she came across something peculiar, a social gathering probably.

Great, I can steal their food.

And thus the made struck, brazenly walking up to the fine tables and grabbing handfuls of the delicious food for herself.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

One of the cultists, excited by the new addition, moved to greet the woman. The man was rather unremarkable, a bit pale perhaps but his short dark hair and brown eyes didn't do his appearance any favors. "Please, don't be shy. Take as much as you wish from the table. We are willing to provide for any who come here, and more is on the way even as I speak."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

Fran ran around the park, chasing after her dog with a happy smile on her face. They'd been playing fetch, and neither of them was lacking for energy now.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Julius

"Partly, the police does its job, but it's overstretched due to limited resources. Hence the pressing need for hiring vigilantes and bounty hunters. I'm somewhat different from the two, but you could say I'm someone who helps the police in his own way." Usually by apprehending evildoers and reporting them to the police after their defeat and through slaying monsters.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Fran

Fran ran around the park, chasing after her dog with a happy smile on her face. They'd been playing fetch, and neither of them was lacking for energy now.

Haru

Fran hears in her mind the sound of a door opening and closing. "What do they know? I'm totally great at skateboarding. All they know how to do is swim. Right skateboa--Oh. Uhhhh... Hi, uh... where am I? I could've sworn the exit was the third door to the left..." An annoyed, and then confused male voice that is clearly lost speaks in Fran's mind.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

The knight closed her eyes for a moment. "I pray that this is not a lie, Lorenzo. If there is any virtue worth honoring, it is honesty. He who lies murders some part of the world. But I choose to put my faith into what I have seen from you."

Anesa looked at Lorenzo straight in the eyes. "Thank you for your gift."

Aurelia

The place wasn't too bad, about what she had expected given Anastasia's descriptions. She took a second to think on what the other girl said before responding. "You need to find her purview. Most people usually specialize in certain facets of magic, so running her through basic options is important. You'll want to use two spells, mote and funnel. You can use mote to measure mana capacity while funnel can measure control."