Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25393 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

Robes... They don't work for him so who?

Outwardly she smiled and thanked the man profusely. "This really Is a wonderful meal you've prepared, I feel bad not being able to give anything in return." She bowed her head in apparent shame at her own predicament. Now would they leave a cute maid like her hanging in a dark empty place devoid of hope. Or would they shine their light on her?

Yeah go on, tell me about your boss you damn underling.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Sage

There was a long moment where the dragon considered just getting rid of this creature that was... pitying her. Sage didn't want to be hurt again, didn't want to be looked down on, but in the end she couldn't say that's what was happening now. She pulled her face back and looked away, keeping Lily in the corner of her eye. "... thank you. My second meeting is better than my first."

Lily

Lily smiled a little brighter. "That's all I could hope to accomplish. While solitude may help someone discover themselves, one can lose themselves in it just as easily if that's not what they needed." Lily paused for a moment and looked up at the sky. "My grandfather taught me that. I happen to think he was right."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Link

• Spiritron
  • I don't even know arithmetic!
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

It looked like he had all his bases covered. If she had to put it in words. She really racked her brain for solutions, felt like a cornered animal, but it didn't change she had a fun. Okay, she gave no fuck about the long-term, focusing on how to get out of this mess without running with her tail behind legs. If she tried to evade them, she would get skewered badly eventually. If she tried to counterattack, she'd expose herself to stakes too. So, the conclusion she reached was following. She'd transform and harden her skin, minimizing the damage, and then give him her best shot. It vexed her how she didn't last too long using her standard tactics, but what she could do about that?

Facing the volley of stakes, her skin and tail took on more reptile like quality, becoming yellow in hue and spiked. For some reason, she was growing fond of 'using' that small spiked lizard, and when adjusted for scale, this form was actually surprisingly useful.

Bey

The albino vampire did not falter form her transformation, instead continuing the barrage of stakes forward. He could notice the shift in strength in her form from his experience, but it wasn't something he was worried about now -- his blood was pumping, and he wanted to get a good dance in. "Don't think changing your skin's gonna make me scared, brat!" With these words spit out, the men continues his charge forward, following after the stakes of blood and aiming to slam his open fist against the girl's face.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Of course." He answered both at once with a smile on his face before flipping Emily over for the last time, this time landing her on top of the giant bird. "If you wanna thank me, nothing is going to thank me more than seeing that cute mouth point upwards, hehe." He turned his lips up with his fingers, showing a bright smile before doing the same to the poor Anesa's cheeks.

...gotta marry her.

Before she could even hope stopping his devious ploy, the pirate went straight for step two of the make the new friend as happy as she can get plan. A truly nefarious plot no doubt, and the first step of the master-plan involved jumping straight on the bird as well right in front of Emily. There was one final spot, right at the front, empty and wanting for a third candidate. It didn't take much to put two and two together.

"Soooooooooooo, how about you try her out? Oh, but she won't listen to you until you give her a name." He grinned, truly proud of his genius masterplan.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:50:17 AM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

He smiled and bowed steeply. "Such a feeling is most undeserving. Our master, The Verse that Speaks Itself, demands of us this most basic service. The suffering of this world is too great, to alleviate it in even the slightest amount is our duty."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Oh, wow Mary was getting really into this now! Breeze pushed herself up with her legs, just a bit, to brace herself against the extra tall noblewoman and then remembered her training. Once Breeze reminded her body not to resist, the ridiculous pressure of that thick cock steadily pushing her open left her squealing and groaning. "Yess~"

She could have probably broken free of this pin, but why would she want to? She was too busy clenching tight around every bit that went inside her.

Mary

Mary giggled at Breeze's pathetic display. "You've only taken this much and you've already been reduced to such a state? What a pathetic display, Senpai." Mary gave her a hearty smack as punishment and continued forcing her way into the girl's ass. "I'd hate for you to break, so get ready~"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary giggled at Breeze's pathetic display. "You've only taken this much and you've already been reduced to such a state? What a pathetic display, Senpai." Mary gave her a hearty smack as punishment and continued forcing her way into the girl's ass. "I'd hate for you to break, so get ready~"

Auspicious Breeze

"I-I guess I'm, ahh, out of practice more than I thought~!" She took the smack with just a little 'ah!', face turned aside, and then tried to pull herself a little closer with her legs. It didn't work as well as Breeze would have liked. She had to focus now so she didn't disappoint Mary...

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Auspicious Breeze

"I-I guess I'm, ahh, out of practice more than I thought~!" She took the smack with just a little 'ah!', face turned aside, and then tried to pull herself a little closer with her legs. It didn't work as well as Breeze would have liked. She had to focus now so she didn't disappoint Mary...

Mary

With practiced ease, Mary continued her conquest of Breeze's asshole, beginning to thrust in earnest with a wet sopping sound. She didn't hold back at all and quickly began to bury herself deep inside of Breeze, stretching the girl's oh so tight ass to the limit with her thick cock. She pulled out almost all the way each time, and within a fraction of a second was buried deep inside her once more. Watching Breeze's delighted face the entire time. She was turning out to be a great cocksleeve.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead let out a yelp as she was tossed up one last time only to land on the bird, the rush of the juggling still flooding her veins. Taking a calming breath, the redhead took a moment to get comfortable on top of the bird, not wanting to grab on too tight just yet. Still, the sight of Lorenzo trying to put that smile back on Anesa's face brought a smile to the redhead's own. Then the pirate was seated right front of her all of a sudden, and Emily had a good idea of the game Lorenzo was playing at. Seeing nothing she could really contribute at the moment, Emily opted to lean forward a bit, get a good grip around her waist with her chest pushing up against Lorenzo's back, and watch things play out.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 07:02:56 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

A small smile was left on her face after that, even as she continued to pet the bird's head. "I would gladly accept, but I have long since pledged my heart to another being. He would be most cross with me if I were to accept another mount in his stead."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"E-eh?"

The pirate's world crashed like a glass castle struck by a stone. How could he... have lost? His planning was perfect, his scheme flawless! And yet, this simple oversight shattered it all. And yet all Lorenzo could do was blink with a gaping mouth, dumbfounded.

"How could you. I thought we had a thing going." He crossed his arms and pouted like a child who had just gotten tricked then sucker punched. "Well, loyalty is a commendable quality. You'd make a fine subordinate on my ship." He suddenly smiled warmly before picking back the poor redhead by the collar like a lion picks up a cub.

"Welp, looks like our little trip is out of the window. Still, as long as you like her everything's fine. Well, it's fine. I can give you something else to ride later." He said with cool nonchalance, though what he could mean was up for debate. Still, once he got up with his new sidekick and stress relief toy, he began to rub his daughter as well, scratching its feathery head and meeting her hand, holding contact as he looked at Anesa with a smile.

"She'll make a formidable scout for your missions, even if you won't ride her on the field. Ah, do feed her firewood regularly though, or grain as a treat for a job well done. Fire is hungry, but it also values freedom and individualism more than any other element. I hope it serves you well. Se truly does need a name though, else the spell won't be complete."

« Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 01:39:00 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

She found it hard to believe that Medaka hadn't been up to any of her usual antics, but just being in her presence like this soothed her. Maybe she would let it slide this time. "Correction, you did not get into trouble yet." Her golden eyes trailed down the wonderful body of the woman beneath as she squeezed Medaka'shand gently "'I am having a hard time deciding what your reward should be. Do you have any suggestions? My cute subject."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Vanguard

His hollow eyes pierced her, undeterred by the incoming onslaught. Indeed, she truly was a death reaper, an executor who caused his old forgotten instincts to awaken once more and scream. The weapon flashed so fast it was nothing short of a blur shooting towards his body, intending to scatter it apart. But his weapon flashed in turn, parrying her blow upwards by smacking her scythe from below with the blunt end. Sparks flew all over, and while he could not feel any joy or pain he recognized the strain caused by her immense strength.

Ah yes, he did fight someone like this once. It was almost poetic.

Time almost seemed to stop for that split second, and he stared into her eyes like a lover's dance. It was only an instant, an instant was all it took for time to resume as he performed a deathly imitation of her slash, a brilliant counter. Would her step match his own tango, or would she trip and fall into oblivion? Deep down, he felt that he wanted to see.

Lizzie

The sparks that flew between them signaled a shift in the fight, he parried it just as she had predicted, crashing forward until all the things in his way were demolished, but such a thing could be taken advantage off.

In that moment she realized it, that man relied entirely on the overwhelming nature of skill to carry him to the heavens. He had forgotten the most important part of the fight, one's self.

With that realization her face twisted in excitement as she rode on the waves of his godlike parry. She let herself be dragged along it with the assistance of her powerful legs and ended up launched into the air.

The scythe cleaved through the skies as she reached crescendo, her whole being went into the next move as she played his requiem.

Death from Above.

That would be the name of her next work.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Reward?

Medaka's head perked up, her body straightening up to make herself more presentable.  Her back maintained a nice curve, her chest puffed out and presentable.  She watched as the blond's golden eyes wandered over her well endowed figure, causing a curious thought to emerge.

"I want to see your boobs," she said, a thoughtful frown coming to her face.  It looked like a student trying to solve a difficult math problem, but it was clearly Medaka trying to figure something out, not that she didn't also really like Shinobu's boobs because she absolutely did.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

She paused in her eating as the monk, couldn't be anything else with all this religious crap he was spouting, but he mentioned the name of whomever they were doing this for.

"The Verse that Speaks Itself?...." She looked around with curiousity, nothing here really looked out of place except for one thing...

"...Is it the naked chick over there?"