Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24404 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Playing games? She was completely serious now, this was some games... Oh shit, he was trying to escape! If he managed to retreat before she could get to him, this would be really unsatisfying. Damnit, the first time she used this form she didn't get to defeat her opponent, so she wasn't happy with a tie like that. Her frustration lead her to possibly shortening the time she could maintain her form, firing a blast from her hand to overpower the stakes. Trying to evade or brute force through them physically would just buy him more time, so Rikuyo gambled on that energy blast to reach him. If that didn't work, then well, shit, she'd have to work out something later, after she regained her strength. That is, if her opponent actually retreated and didn't come back to finish her off.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

Shrimp?

There was a piece of shrimp dangling infront of her for some reason. As she regained her bearing she saw just who was dangling it and recoiled in horror and knocked the piece of shrimp out of Lorenzo's hand.

How dare she? She should shrivel up and die in a ditch.

Molly didn't say anything to the drunk bitch though, she didn't deserve an actual response and it would probably be disrespectful to speak up now, especially when the big guy had arrived. So she remained kneeling, only making sure to wipe the tears away.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

"You needn't worry about your pride," the old man said in a soft voice.  "We would never dare look down on you for your landing.  However, I do wonder why you would take flight when you cannot land."  He took note of the girl's strange light, but opted to avoid commenting on it.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

Her golden arm broke apart, tendrils darting about to get her a good look of the girl in case she had any bruises or anything of that nature. "Are you sure? You still landed against something hard. No bruises or anything?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary smacked Breeze without skipping a beat, thrusting wildly into Breeze. "Lady Mary to you, Senpai." Mary felt her movement in her balls inside her, thrusting one final time deep onto Breeze before she blasted her seed into the girl's gullet.

Auspicious Breeze

It was a little rougher than she was used to, to say the least! Her mistress didn't really smack her before, but Breeze couldn't bring herself to care about the difference - it actually helped a bit. Her ass clenched helplessly around Lady Mary's length, and Breeze let out a squeal of release as something hot and thick and sticky spilled into her body. Her face was all twisted up in the feeling, eyes rolling back and mouth hanging open.

Mary

Mary smiled and kissed the girl on the lips, invading her mouth. "Senpai, where do you live?" She asked cheerfully, the enormous length still spearing Breeze's ass and keeping all her jizz inside of her.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn smiles to Prism, while also admiring the fluidness of her arm. Gwendolyn spotted one of her golden feathers off the ground, shimmering under the sun just like the reflective golden feathers that contrasted with the largely jet black form of the rest of her wings. "I've had much worse, I don't think a short fall like that will be too bad for me." Gwendolyn folded her wings behind her back, and then melded them into her form until they disappeared under the folds of her clothing. "And as for being able to land, I can do it just fine when I'm planning on it." Gwendolyn flashes a smirk at Sigurd. "I'm not so good at improvising landing strategies." Gwendolyn looks at the golden feather in her hand. "This, however, might throw me off for a few weeks until it grows back. That is a fascinating arm you have there, though," Gwendolyn says, leaning in towards Prism's golden tendrils and scanning them with her bright red eyes.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary smiled and kissed the girl on the lips, invading her mouth. "Senpai, where do you live?" She asked cheerfully, the enormous length still spearing Breeze's ass and keeping all her jizz inside of her.

Auspicious Breeze

"Mmm! Ahh..." The kiss had her almost as dazed as the feeling of ridiculous fullness. The heat that settled into her bowels left Breeze feeling really, honestly good for the first time in weeks. Her smile was just as warm. "I live in an old dojo up in the hills. Someone was teaching students there, but disappeared one day. But I had nowhere else to go..."
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 03:53:12 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Anastasia

So, she took those news in stride, huh? Then there was really nothing to worry about, and she'd make sure to drill into Medaka to not destroy windows around them.

"I planned to test her affinity for elemental magic, especially my own brand, but not excluding more classic elements like fire, water, wind or earth. If after all tests it's proven that she's not compatible with ice magic, I'll have to find another instructor for her. Well, she did meet another practicioner of arcane arts before, so maybe that person could be her instructor if she happened to be compatible with their sorceries."

Parvati

"One should be careful, Anastasia." She said simply from the kitchen, chopping up ingredients rapidly and preparing a delicious feast. "If you say so. They always bothered and attacked my followers."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

Why Parvati said that? Well, if she meant Medaka, she trusted her. But as a whole, she couldn't say that she trusted her species in entirety, but the same principle applied to humanity. Everyone with a reason could be divided into enemies, neutral parties and allies. Monsters meanwhile were beings who mostly followed their base instincts, many of which were dangerous for humanity if fulfilled. Hence, if a vampire was an enemy, they were simply evil rather than being monsters. Or they had simply opposing goals as enemies, but she didn't care much about an enemy's reasons in a fight for survival. Whoever picked up a fight with her or her allies and tried to kill her or them was 'evil'.

"Yes, that'd be most prudent way to handle this." Even if her knowledge of magic was theoretical, it was vast if all claims of the couple were completely true (she decided to not tell her that any use of mana would be classified as a magic from her world's definition. No point to argue with someone who is very stubborn and touchy about the subject). Hence, she acknowledged that Aurelia here knew better how to handle this process.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Ah!" A look of pure despair colored his face as the shrimp left his hand, only for a fiery snake to dart out of his coat, chomping down gluttonously on the treat before it could even reach the ground. No, not just despair. Horror, grief, misery, pain, the feeling of having your soul jammed in a juice compressor and crushed. It was the feeling of actually not caring at all.

One, two, three... this was getting more interesting by the second. There sure were a lot of power users in one room. He almost wondered what was the meaning of those signs. Some sort of foreign magic?

"Yes milady." He put his hand behind his back and his other fist on his chest while standing by her side like a loyal watchdog, his eyes nothing like the dazed confused look earlier as he looked at the two newcomers. He just flapped his lips to imitate his lady in front of him, looking as bored as he'd probably sound if he was talking, and even more smug.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 11:32:32 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

Sakura waited for her phone to stop ringing, before entering the girl's number into her phone book, using the name "Ellie" just as the girl had suggested.

"Sure, we'll ring you if anything comes up. And, please, feel free to ring us whenever you need help", she replied, before putting her phone back in her pocket.

"OK, we're going to go now", Shirou added. "Goodbye!"

With that, the two of them turned to walk away.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Haru

"I mean, yeah, there's some other stuff in here, but Bacon is the only thing in the spot where the door used to be."

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn was out flying that day, with the hood and mask of her clothes down to give her freedom to breathe and feel the wind in her hair. She was flying over a residential area, enjoying the opportunity to pass by some of the quieter neighborhoods for a change. Less buildings to dodge, less poverty to look at. Except for that one guy over there, maybe. As Gwendolyn looked in the direction of the homeless man, she was suddenly blinded by the light of the sun reflecting off of something metallic, and by the time she came back to her senses she was plummeting backfirst into the ground. Gwendolyn futilely flapped a couple of times trying to recover before performing a less than graceful crash landing, momentum carrying her into the side of Prism's house. Gwendolyn laid on the ground with injured pride, cracking a weak smile. "I see it's going to be one of those days, isn't it."

Fran

"...Who are you anyway." She crouched down and picked up her dog, giving her a nice belly rub. She shook her head. "Don't you touch anything!"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"Oh, I suppose that's fine. But I'm unsure if I'm that comfortable with your drunk little minion here running around my people while I'm away. I'm sure you understand that, don't you? Please make sure she behaves." Still, he had already began walking. A pleasant stride as a cultist stood up to lead him towards the hotel.

Sanda stayed behind while Tarset's frown deepened. Still, they already knew what needed to be done. The priestess' concern for the maid was still there, but she wouldn't be disrespectful enough to voice it in front of strangers like this.

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 09:19:00 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Fran

"...Who are you anyway." She crouched down and picked up her dog, giving her a nice belly rub. She shook her head. "Don't you touch anything!"

Haru

"Well, I'm Haru. Not the same Haru that you would be able to find though. The Council made an official ruling that we need to distinguish ourselves from the body we reside in due to the rising number of Harus getting lost in other people's heads. I wasn't really paying attention to the announcement, though, because I was having pizza night with some other Harus."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

The old man let out a sigh.  This girl seemed to have so much energy.  But then again, that is the power of curiosity.  "Perhaps you should introduce yourself before ogling a stranger's arm like that."