Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 25022 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary smiled and kissed the girl on the lips, invading her mouth. "Senpai, where do you live?" She asked cheerfully, the enormous length still spearing Breeze's ass and keeping all her jizz inside of her.

Auspicious Breeze

"Mmm! Ahh..." The kiss had her almost as dazed as the feeling of ridiculous fullness. The heat that settled into her bowels left Breeze feeling really, honestly good for the first time in weeks. Her smile was just as warm. "I live in an old dojo up in the hills. Someone was teaching students there, but disappeared one day. But I had nowhere else to go..."

Mary

Mary smiled and stood up, lifting Breeze up with her. She patted the girl on the head and finally began to slowly pull out. "Why don't you come live with me then!? We can have all sorts of fun every single day."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lizzie

She'd barely managed to set a foot inside the door when the defenses kicked in. It was a sudden magical strike strike. From out of nowhere turrets popped out from the floor and started barraging with numerous deadly projectiles. Lizzie immediately veered to the side and buested through a wall to escape their targeting zone. The defenses as it turned out wasn't a joke, she'd have to be more careful from now on. But now she found herself in a new room, that was virtually empty, it looked like it was a storage room going by all the crates there.

The arena

A crate fell down, smashing open to reveal yet another disturbing doll, dressed pristine as a maid yet with limbs far too sharp to be distinguished from weapons. Its face cracked open and turned towards Lizzie as if glaring at the newcomer, yet unable to do anything.

"Back so soon? Heheheh.. You really are a glutton for punishment." A voice called right behind her neck with a sneer, as if mocking her.

Link

• Spiritron
  • I don't even know arithmetic!
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

Playing games? She was completely serious now, this was some games... Oh shit, he was trying to escape! If he managed to retreat before she could get to him, this would be really unsatisfying. Damnit, the first time she used this form she didn't get to defeat her opponent, so she wasn't happy with a tie like that. Her frustration lead her to possibly shortening the time she could maintain her form, firing a blast from her hand to overpower the stakes. Trying to evade or brute force through them physically would just buy him more time, so Rikuyo gambled on that energy blast to reach him. If that didn't work, then well, shit, she'd have to work out something later, after she regained her strength. That is, if her opponent actually retreated and didn't come back to finish her off.

Bey

The stakes, used more as an evasive maneuver over a lethal attack, were incapable of holding down the blast of energy and were quickly decimated, the blast's coming approach inevitable. As he was in mid-air, any method of invasion was almost impossible in this current evasion; and so, with no other choice left to him, he brings his arms up to block the energy coming from that attack; the vampire's eyes could barely be seen widening from behind all that.

Needless to say, the vampire's strength has taken quite a hit in this world, and so, the blast easily decimates his arms and proceeds to almost completely destroy his body; leaving barely anything but a pool of blood and his head lying on the ground. An attack with all that massive energy emanating from the girl was bound to do that, after all.

Is he gone? Was he defeated?

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

Another day, another inn on the frontier, another table just off the bar topped with drinks, chips, and cards, surrounded the impassive faces and hard eyes. Last time around, there wasn't a frontier by the time technology had gotten this far, but the progress of the remaining radiation and free mana fading had delayed expansion a fair bit, a little detail that the erstwhile bounty hunter was thankful for. Of course, that wasn't to say that people weren't willing to take their chances out in the hot zones, but not enough for much in the way of permanent settlements, so Charlotte found herself here, at least until the next round of bounties came in.

"Alright," Charlotte said after a moment and a second glance at her cards, "I'll raise you fif-"

The moment she tossed her chip in, reality seemed to shatter around her, and before she could draw Harbinger to shoot whatever phenoma it was, she found herself deposited in what looked like the front room of a bank, only it was surprisingly devoid of people at first glance. The reason for that, however, was abundantly clear, namely a whole mess of guys with masks and guns, and a few more tossing fireballs out of barricaded windows outlined with runes. On top of that, the air was thick with energy, not just mana either. Curious.

Huh, didn't think I'd end up in a stick up.

A quick glance back made it certain that the robbers did in fact have hostages, watched over by someone with their thumb on some sort of remote control. Likely a deadman switch of some sort, if the smell of freshly-soldered wiring and the soft beeping were anything to go by, topped with the stench of fear coming off the hostages. Of course, by now, one of them finally noticed the newcomer in a bar chair and a cowboy outfit. Outside, someone on a loudspeaker was going on about surrendering peacefully while they still could while a few hushed whispers coming off the robbers and hostages alike mentioned something about 'Elites'.

Finally, the guy with the gun had it leveled at her, shouting about keeping her hands up and not making any funny moves, to which the gunslinger non-chalantly raised her hands, not really feeling like blasting her way out of this when she had no idea of where here was. Especially considering that people were already on the way. A couple more joined the first guy, automatic rifles trained on her

"Well howdy there," she said, trying to keep the tension down, "Look, I ain't looking for trouble, and t'be honest I'm not sure where here is. Mind helping me out there?"

That got a few laughs out of them, and a surprising lack of rifle butts to the face for being uppity, but little else. Seemed like this was a common thing around here, but they weren't really talking as far as where here was exactly.

"So what sort of folk are y'all, anywho?" the gunslinger asked, " 'Sides bank robbers, 'course."

That got another round of laughter, followed by a list of some pretty boring jobs they pulled, right up until one of them mentioned a sizable bounty on their heads.

"Now just hold on there," the gunslinger said, cutting off another story, "How much did you say that price was?"

"Two grand," the masked man said, almost smugly, "Each."

"Well, ain't that nice," Charlotte mused, a smile splitting her face.

The smile didn't last long.

Oh sure, turning in the whole crew alive had been all well and good, and the surprise on the faces of those lawmen when she dragged the whole crew out hog-tied made it worth the boring stories she'd sat through. The check was cashed, most of it sitting in a new account. However, to her disappointment, it seemed prices were up around here. By a lot. Couldn't even get a decent cup of coffee for less than four bucks, let alone some booze.

Well, wherever I am, inflation's a lot higher than it was back home.

Local ads seemed to say something about a Nexus of sorts, but proper printed newspapers seemed to have fallen out of fashion around here. Seemed that whatever it was had either landed her at some point in the future or in a completely different world. Munching on an apple absentmindedly, the bounty hunter made her way through the streets, figuring she might as well look for something interesting before bothering to look into this place more.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary smiled and stood up, lifting Breeze up with her. She patted the girl on the head and finally began to slowly pull out. "Why don't you come live with me then!? We can have all sorts of fun every single day."

Auspicious Breeze

"Uuhhnn..." It felt almost better on the way out than when Lady Mary had stuffed it in to begin with. Breeze shivered and blushed, and placed a hand on the purple-haired girl to support herself. "Ahh, well, I guess I could until I find a way back to my world! It would be nice..."

Not being alone.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Fran

"...Who are you anyway." She crouched down and picked up her dog, giving her a nice belly rub. She shook her head. "Don't you touch anything!"

Haru

"Well, I'm Haru. Not the same Haru that you would be able to find though. The Council made an official ruling that we need to distinguish ourselves from the body we reside in due to the rising number of Harus getting lost in other people's heads. I wasn't really paying attention to the announcement, though, because I was having pizza night with some other Harus."

Fran

Fran felt a deep sympathy for this so called Council that dealt with this man. They were doing good, important work, she was sure. Going by how this guy was acting, she was sure managing all these so called Harus was very very difficult.

"Ok, well, do you have absolutely any idea where to find them? Anywhere at all?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Auspicious Breeze

"Uuhhnn..." It felt almost better on the way out than when Lady Mary had stuffed it in to begin with. Breeze shivered and blushed, and placed a hand on the purple-haired girl to support herself. "Ahh, well, I guess I could until I find a way back to my world! It would be nice..."

Not being alone.

Mary

Mary's cock slowly began to shrink down to a more managable size and eventually down to a small nub. She pulled Breeze into a hug and danced around on the sand. "Yay, my first Senpai in this god forsaken city. Everyone else couldn't seem to handle me." She kissed Breeze on the cheek and nuzzled her. "And you even already have a collar! It's perfect."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

Speaking of the collar, and a blushing smiling happy Breeze, it was then that Mary got to see the fun part of that little item! The sticky white mess that normally would have to be cleaned off of the former gladiator's face just seemed to melt away in a shimmer of gold and vanish before her very eyes. Even her clothes were clean and dry again.

And she couldn't help but brag a little bit with her head held high. "Hah, don't worry! My mistress kept an entire harem of demons who helped her teach me how to handle stuff like this. It was great."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

The Godslayer leapt forward and then turned around on the spot. The surprises around here, first turrets and now ambushes? It could be worse, they could have had dangerous animals in here, like dragons...... or rabbits.

"No I thought I might as well tear this place to the ground since it's so ugly." It was only half a lie, she trusted her host would be intelleigent enough to figure out which half it was.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

And so they drank merrily, or rather she did. Despite her brutality, and because of it, her mood lightened up to an extent, and they managed to have a good time.

"Ahhhh, that's the stuff. No need for these fancy vials of piss. True drink rips your guts apart and toughens the mind. You won't find them in your nice polished glasses of liqueur. Ya hear?"

The two were starting to go past the suburbs and into the woods. Just what was the huntress planning?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ?

A good-natured laughter rang across the room. The man was nowhere to be seen when she turned around. Instead, he was floating by her side.

"Oho. I see, I see. Then let me give you a bit of advice. Take it as a generous tip from an unknown friend." Looking at him was dizzying, confusing. As if that thing was something that wasn't supposed to be there in the first place. You could compare him more to a mass of static, or a shadow ripped from the ground and pasted in the air.

"It's not going to work. Even if you punched this whole place into atomic rubble, it'll get back up by the time the sun rises again." The gigantic mass of dark matter grinned as widely as the sun when making this declaration, almost as if sneering at the girl for even trying. "It's useless! Futile! A rubbish impossible waste of time! Well, if you plan to die here, I won't stop you. But do you really want to play right into his game as well?"

There was a certain spitefulness as he spoke, or maybe scorn would be more accurate. Whoever he was referring to, it was someone he held a deep grudge towards. His next words were not nearly as mocking.

"There is a way though. I can show you, but you'll have to follow me. Someone with your power could destroy the core, assuming you reach it. If you can do that, you could tear this mad circus before it's too-"

The strange thing fully expected the shattered wall to close, emphasizing its point. Much to its surprise, it didn't. Imagine preparing an entire speech only for the inauguration day to be cancelled due to a hurricane. If the shade had any eyes, they would probably convey its confusion.

"Late?"

If it still had its eyes, it would also likely blink. It was very... anticlimactic.

"How did you do that?" It asked her,, pointing to the hole dumbfounded.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 10:16:12 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Elizabeth

Elizabeth's tail smacked Lorenzo across the mouth. Such mouth flapping wound most certainly not be tolerated right now. "Yes, of course." Elizabeth's melodious voice had an ominous undertone to it. She didn't need to look at Lorenzo to make sure she got the message.

"My minion will behave herself, provided yours do the same, of course." She glanced at Molly, who looked absolutely livid. After blowing the girl a kiss, she flew off following the man, staying behind him. This was his turf so she'd show him a modicum of respect.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Haru

"I mean, it is the middle of summer, maybe check the beach? We do swim. Like, a lot."
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

"Oh, don't be so mean, Sigurd. She's just curious. You asking questions, her looking, they're not so different I don't think." The tendrils were remarkably fast as they darted around faster than any normal person could hope to see. It felt nice though, like stretching.

But soon it reformed back into her arm and she held it out. "Do you want to take a closer look?"

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn smiled at Prism. "I would love to," she said, holding up her loose feather next to Prism's arm for comparison. "It's so fluid and fast... how detailed can you get? Do you know what it's made of? Is it magic, or is that just how your body works?"
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed