Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24429 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

Marcus's mind felt light as he wandered out of the bar, a stupid grin on his face.  "You know, for a girl who threatened to throw me off a bridge, your not all bad!" he declared with a jovial laugh.  His smile immediately faded as they entered the woods, his mind clearing as something cleared his mind.  "Wait... where are we going?"

Even as he spoke, he still didn't stop moving.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

"The difference between the two is manners," he said, ignoring the woman.  "If even I still retain that, I think she can preform the absolute basics."

Even as he said that, he watched her tedril's through the eyes of the fallen girl and completed his assessment of the experience through the touch of Prism.  It really was nice.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

The Godslayer gave the strange shadow a confused look, seemingly not getting what he was freaking out over. Well she hadn't really been paying attention to him in the first place since it sounded like such stereotypical bad guy talk. like muhahahaha you can't possibly foil my plans hero, they are foolproof. No plans were ever foolproof when it came to them, the gods had learned that the hard way.

"I jumped."

Lizzie replied. It was so damn amusing seeing it all fall apart that she couldn't help but smile.

"How are you holding up?" She gently carressed the bladed part of the scythe as she asked her qustion, it didn't seem to be directed to the shadow but surely there was no one else there.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Aye aye!" The tail flicked past her hair the moment she tilted it to the side, avoiding the strike with a cheeky wink. Compared to the kneeling girl, his smile, appearance, no.... everything about him was as aloof as it got. Its like he lived without a care in the world.

With the bosslady and the other big fish gone, he just stood there with his hand on his hip for a bit, observing the maid curiously.

"So, you just gonna stand like that all day? Well, I don't mind. It makes you look kinda cute." He reached in his pocket for a lighter and cigar, fully intending to light it get himself a lil tobacco with no consideration for where the smoke would get.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 04:51:57 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

"Well..." The arm swelled, stretching out before shifting into a perfect facsimile of the girl, albeit golden, down to the very last hair. While it might appear similar to a statue, everything from the movements of its hair to the veins detailed along the limbs and slightest facial movements spoke to her constant effort.

"It's a golden alloy that was added to my body. It's not magic, just how my people make prosthetics for ourselves.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Sanda

"You should leave before you make things worse for yourself." Then the blonde looked at the maid and the naked girl. "Tarset, give the girl a rundown of our work and make sure the deliveries are in order. Parties are nice but the fruit should be put into circulation, there are sick people who need it."

It looked as if the priestess was going to say something but instead she nodded her head and gestured for Molly to follow her as she walked back over to the group. The cultists were still on edge, a few watching the stranger even as they tried to assuage the anxieties of the civilians who had just been there. And Sanda herself just watched Lorenzo. Not real focused, but a disinterested sort of stare.

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The hotel room was all nice and cozy. Well, relatively. It wasn't anything even remotely good by the boy's standards but it was good enough for someone who was drunk as hell to wait out a hangover. He just took a seat on the bed, eyes trailing over the woman's figure. "Don't you know how much work that party was? I had to grow some fruit, get the water shipped over, have the beasts slaughtered, it was a whole thing. And you just had your girl ruin it just like that!"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Rikuyo

The girl herself wasn't also in the best shape. Not in the sense of getting wounded. That blast took a lot of her energy and depleted her time limit even more than if she just fought hand-to-hand. 30 seconds was indeed her upper limit. Gah, that's what she hated about it. Dealing with the city as a near powerless human wasn't the most enjoyable thing. There was a fine line between a good challenge and one's weakness being an annoyance.

"Damn it, I should really whip up myself into shape." She probably could push herself further. No, she needed to become better. With that tournament supposedly looming on horizon, she should aim to save her peak abilities for its finals. Her enemy lied in the pool of his own blood, but she had no capacity to finish him off. If he recovered from that, that'd be a tie, she guessed? If he didn't catch up with her to take out, that is. Then, shit, she had to drag her sorry body and leave the place in case that happened.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

She completely hated that idiot, her mere presence was an eyesore so walking away from her was a blessing. Putting that behind her, it looked liked the civilians were shakened by what had just happened, well this was her time to shine after all.

"Nothing to worry about here just a tiny misunderstanding~ Except for the food, we don't want that to get spoiled now do we?" She asked them all while doing a cutesy bow.

Then Molly turned to the priestess and spoke with an ashamed tone. "Please forgive my rash actions, I acted before your command master~"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Rundas

"Uh? Oh, we're hunting some serpent. Basmu, they call it. Ever heard about it?" She asked him as innocently as a child while the two entered deeper and deeper in the forest.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sanda

"You should leave before you make things worse for yourself." Then the blonde looked at the maid and the naked girl. "Tarset, give the girl a rundown of our work and make sure the deliveries are in order. Parties are nice but the fruit should be put into circulation, there are sick people who need it."

It looked as if the priestess was going to say something but instead she nodded her head and gestured for Molly to follow her as she walked back over to the group. The cultists were still on edge, a few watching the stranger even as they tried to assuage the anxieties of the civilians who had just been there. And Sanda herself just watched Lorenzo. Not real focused, but a disinterested sort of stare.

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

The hotel room was all nice and cozy. Well, relatively. It wasn't anything even remotely good by the boy's standards but it was good enough for someone who was drunk as hell to wait out a hangover. He just took a seat on the bed, eyes trailing over the woman's figure. "Don't you know how much work that party was? I had to grow some fruit, get the water shipped over, have the beasts slaughtered, it was a whole thing. And you just had your girl ruin it just like that!"

Elizabeth

Elizabeth stayed across the room from him, happy to let him gaze at her proportions but not letting her guard down for an instant. "Yes yes, I'm sure you worked very hard on that, I understand."  She flashed a smile full of sympathy as fake as a wax doll. In other words, not very. "Why don't we skip the chit chat about that and get down to the question I know we both want answered. So, tell me, what's your game?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"Oh, me? Nothing much really. I want to live without pain. That's all. And to do that I need power. People, places, things, all of them. Just enough to help be free of this." He shrugged his shoulders quite carelessly, as if his life's work was a hobby.

"And you?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Haru

"I mean, it is the middle of summer, maybe check the beach? We do swim. Like, a lot."

Fran

"The beach. Alright. Do you know what beach? A landmark? Anything?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ? ?

"I see, I see! Heheheh..." Interesting, under no circumstances did he think something like that would have been possible. Somehow, the damage she dealt spread down to the root, and didn't let the walls and structures go back to their original state.

An ominous grin crawled up the figure's featureless face.

"Sorry, I don't like fighting. Just do as you please, my job here... no, this place's job has already been completed."

Engetsu

The scythe yawned lazily, as if waking up from some long nap. Or perhaps it didn't, and was just doing this to tease her.

"Oh, oh my. Did something happen? It has gotten quite noisy lately, almost like someone was causing some sort of trouble..." He told the godslayer nonchalantly. Despite his calm demeanor, he did sound uncharacteristically chipper though, as if he was enjoying this too and having a moment of childlike fun.

"Whoddat?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
An ashen spider

The cigar wasn't lit thoughtlessly. Gliding towards the hotel room, an inconspicuously small arachnid was spinning a glowing, orange thread. It was always good to have eyes as far as you could, and ears. Places like this were perfect to gather juicy information. It was even more fortunate that the succubus's presence was so fierce, its less than meager one was practically nil in comparison.

It'd just need to get there in time.

Lorenzo

"Aye aye. Whatever you say." The pirate dismissed the request with a wave of his hand but turned out to leave anyways, if only because of boredom.  He just yawned his way out, grabbing a glass of champagne out of the hands of a shocked businessman and gulping it down himself  before dissappearing.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2018, 04:34:23 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Nah!" Marcus said, placing his hands behind his head.  "Honestly, I haven't spent too much time keeping up with the monsters here.  There are just so many."