Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24673 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"A more relaxing day maybe for you. I feel like the sun is getting to me. It's pretty absurd that someone like you endures it more than someone born in northern latitudes." Creature of the night, my ass. At this rate she would plead all those Gods whom placating she mostly scorned for a rainstorm. Nice autumn or spring rain wasn't really in her purview. "But enough of my ramblings. I've heard that you progressed a lot."

Like a lot. If she was compatible with her type of magic, even she would feel a sort of inferiority complex. But as the things were, their domains didn't overlap, so she didn't feel any competition from the side of Medaka.

"I guess I should again thank Aurelia and Parvati, I think their contributions are actually more major than mine."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Lizzie

She ignored the cry of pain from the shade it didn't really concern her and as it faded it merely meant one headache less. That didn't mean she had any intention of going any further. "There's no need to, He will come for us now, you on the other hand...." The change of weapon was quite pleasant, his new form an exquisite example of true beauty, and talking speaking of appetite, it looked quite tasty. Far too tasty. She leaned closer still and let her wet tongue run along the metallic frame, it tasted just like him.

It was about time they'd leave, so she made her way out , creating a few more holes for good measure.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

A gentle summer breeze caressed Medaka's supple skin.  She was wearing a tight T shirt with a hole in the chest to show off her chest.  Not only was it good for the attention, but it was good to give her boobs some air.  Knowing that Shinobu likes skirts, she was sure to put on a nice short blue one that matched the color of her hair.

"That is not true at all," she said, making a swatting motion with her hand.  "You are an astounding teacher.  Your faith in me is what put me down this path to start with.  Senpai's cannot replace a proper teacher."

The smile on her face faded, turning into something a bit more troubled.  "I know I said this was a more of a day to hang out, but there is something I wish to discuss."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

She tossed the apple up a bit. "Enjoying the world isn't a necessary condition for protecting it. Fires burn, plagues spread, there are people who were born to do certain things. If that person was born to 'protect humans' then they would do it no matter what."

Anesa took a bit of the apple. It was sweet, but a tad spicy as well. And it was gone in an instant. "The meals one makes says a lot about them. Thank you, Lorenzo."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Nero

"Humpf, these two are going to ruin my good mood.... Now get on the wagon, before it departs without us!"

With her authority as Empress in full force, the tiny bubble of sunlight urged the two bigger women into the cart, pressing down the tears welled up in the corners of her eyes and with her cheeks puffed up.
Stella

She retracted her hand and glanced at it with slight interest. "Some causes are just not worth it, it is a very valuable lesson to learn lest you find yourself drowning in affairs you cannot handle." She concluded her little speech with a smile.

"In other words, yes I suppose I could have a ride with you, I was going to do so anyway." Stella accepted the request with a nod.

Olga Marie

Olga grabbed for Nero's hand, but the slippery girl managed to escape her and ran up to the gate. Olga could only sigh and take Stella's hand, pulling her forward to the coaster. "You can call me Marie, or Maria, or Olga, if you like. I like friends to call me by my first name."

The two quickly caught up with Nero and began to get on. Olga suddenly got extremely nervous and even began shaking a little. "H-have you ever been on one of these? This one seems really fast."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Anesa

She tossed the apple up a bit. "Enjoying the world isn't a necessary condition for protecting it. Fires burn, plagues spread, there are people who were born to do certain things. If that person was born to 'protect humans' then they would do it no matter what."

Anesa took a bit of the apple. It was sweet, but a tad spicy as well. And it was gone in an instant. "The meals one makes says a lot about them. Thank you, Lorenzo."

Lorenzo

The pirate grinned and lazed back, folding his arms behind his head before crossing his feet on the table. "Hehe, no need to thank me. I'm just doing what I do."

"I've seen what hunger and poverty does to people. It's tragic, really, but the world we live in just isn't cut for fairy tales. It's a cutthroat world, kill or be killed they say. Others think it's all about survival of the fittest, but I have a different view. It's not about being strong or weak, it's about how far you're willing to go for a single bet."

Just before he could curse any more, the fiery humanoid laughed and jumped down the pile of crates it was sitting on, holding his hands up with a friendly grin. It was shady, he should tell this whole thing was shady, so what was with this dumb grin on the burning freak’s face? At that moment, he realized his boys and his own body had been all tended to. The hell...

Damn, was he going crazy, or was this some dream? He wasn't even scared of that woman, or anyone for that matter. "Hey hey hey! Relax my friend, have a drink or a pill. Sit down and just let the big boys do the talking."  The orange glowing guy handed him a large piece of roasted meat, and without even thinking his stomach growled and he grabbed it, munching it down hungrily like a starved hound.

It was good, beat prison food in his home world by miles. Fuck, just what was he thinking now...

"Relax, there's no way they'd associate with someone like me in the first place. Hehehe, vigilante duty's never been my thing, and I am not too fond of police dogs myself. Erm, I mean, not because they're dogs. That'd be racist."

Claws extended and his teeth turned into fangs, his whole body felt like it’d burst if he wasn’t so confused. Was that bastard making fun of him? He’d punk him for saying that if his ribs weren’t killing him. The fiery thing looked embarrassed as he said that, like he was afraid he'd jump on him any second?

The hell was up with him anyways? Getting chills over some buffoon now? If everyone else was awake, they’d be laughing their asses off.

He couldn’t help but ask. He’d been pounded mercilessly to the ground, he remembered that much. Yeah, the last thing he remembered was the iron fist crashing in his face. So why?

"Why did you break us out?"

The pirate smiled and twirled his cigar before it turned into another apple he bit in carelessly.

"Yknow, I like to think myself as a gambling man. *munch* I wouldn't mind helping you out. I mean, this whole *chew* saving the world thing sounds like a pain. *nom* But who knows, *chomp* it might end up being worth it."

As he finished the fruit, his eyes pierced her intensely, making it look like a burning fire lit in his pupils. As he went back into a less unrefined position and sat upright, he extended his hand to shake hers.

"Whaddayasay buddy? Wanna partner up?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

Anesa closed her eyes for a moment. "The world is indeed quite cruel. That is why it manufactures those that can do so. The traits needed, the attributes requires, the pressure that is delivered in such a specific matter, there is no matter of chance or luck. Heroes are made because they need to be, to make the world seem less fierce and more fallible."

Then her eyes opened, terrible and cold. It was in every way no different than the world, a stare in which no human and only 'humanity' could exist. "I told you once before I have no tolerance for liars or deceit. So then, Lorenzo, do you see yourself as someone who was made to save others?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Nope." He karate chopped her head like a little kid who had just said something really foolish. There was no ill intent in his words or actions, he just lived and acted as he always did.

"Don't get the wrong ideas, I'm not doing this out of some charitable goodness of my heart. I'm doing this because I like you, and because it would be different. Monotony and boredom are poisons to man, and sometimes poking out of your shell can do you some good. This ain't some duty, it's my choice to help you out."

For a second, he sounded and looked tired, melancholic even.

"I've lied, I've cheated, and I've stolen whenever and wherever I pleased. It's how I've lived my life, survived. If it's scum you're looking for, you'll find no better than me. But even with all I could do, I never saved anyone. I just feel like giving it a try, that's all." He pouted.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 09:16:38 PM by francobull3 »

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

To their surprise, the Sakura look-a-like turned to them and waved, calling them over enthusiastically. Sakura looked at her curiously, wondering what was going on and why she was dressed in such an unusual way.

"Senpai, she's waving at us", she said to Shirou, "I think we should go over and talk to her."

With that, the two of them headed towards the two girls, clearly confused.

"Hello", she said, politely, as she looked over the tall girl with confusion. "I'm Sakura, and this is my husband, Shirou."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2018, 10:46:15 PM by Cherry Lover »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

"Please do not do that again, you will get me dirty." The helpless weapon scythe pouted helplessly, unable to resist or prevent the feeling of the cool wet tongue sliding over him.

*crash* *boom*

Good grief, this entire bout was enough headache, but now this? His wielder really did have no sense of decency.

"You know, there was surely a door somewhere." He bemoaned this entire turn of events, acting like it didn't suit him.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

As the party continued some of the cultists noted the child watching them from the sides. One of the women broke off from the group, heading towards the boy. She kneeled down a bit so they were eye level and smiled. "Do you wish to join the festivities, child?"

Anesa

The blonde sighed, and when she blinked there was that kindness and amiability again. "Then you would be a poor comrade. To join a cause on a whim would make leaving it just as easy, and it would forever make me question your loyalty and the validity of your aid. I must decline."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Auspicious Breeze

"So wait, are Sakuras a person, or a kind of person...? Are all Sakuras actually one girl with lots of bodies...?" Breeze asked as she looked between Mary and the girl calling herself Sakura. Then she realized she'd thought that out loud. She rubbed the back of her neck. "Sorry about that. I've just met a lot of girls who look like you lately. My name is Auspicious Breeze!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Tarset

As the party continued some of the cultists noted the child watching them from the sides. One of the women broke off from the group, heading towards the boy. She kneeled down a bit so they were eye level and smiled. "Do you wish to join the festivities, child?"

Anesa

The blonde sighed, and when she blinked there was that kindness and amiability again. "Then you would be a poor comrade. To join a cause on a whim would make leaving it just as easy, and it would forever make me question your loyalty and the validity of your aid. I must decline."

Lorenzo

"Awww..." He moped, drooping down. "Well, its not like you can stop me if i stick around. I just don't want you to get hurt, yknow?" Genuine concern escaped him as he said that.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Mary

Mary flicked Breeze playfully. "Don't be silly. Sakura is a species. I'm not sure why hey parents decided to name her that." Mary explained to Breeze before giving Sakura a funny look. "Why are you married to your senpai... That's so weird." She wrapped her arm around Breeze's shoulder and pulled her close, so her head was resting against Mary's soft thighs. "This is my Senpai, Breeze, and my name is Mary, from the illustrious Be family."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

Her features softened for a moment. "No, I cannot stop you. Nor would I disregard your aid if it was given. However, I can never see you as an ally. You are not someone that I can put my trust in, to know with certainty that you will fight by my side. I am sorry, Lorenzo."