Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24391 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

The pirate... smiled at her words and nodded. "Yeah, you're smarter than that. That's what I like about you. You're not some pushover, I respect that."

He stretched and yawned, grinning eagerly when the mountain of ordered platters came and engulfed the table the moment they were set. It was ridiculous, utterly absurd, and oh so delicious looking it would be hard not to salivate.

"Well, I might not be a suitable ally, but I hope I can at least be an adequate friend. Would you break my heart twice, lass?" He asked her before grabbing a turkey leg and raising it in her honor.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

"Surely you are jesting, I have ridden horses that are faster than some of these." She shook her head at the silly and got onto the wagon without further complaints however and soon eough the thing begun picking up speed slowly as it went up and up and up, this was going to take a while.

She let out a yawn at how slow it was being, maybe this had been a mistake.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

Her ears twitched a bit as she heard the voice circling her. Then she simply shook her head. "Nevertheless, I'd rather everything be clear. It would be quite a pain to have to toss some alloy onto Sigurd so that I could keep track of what was going on."

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Sigurd

"There is not a big issue, but I would ask that you consider such things moving forward," he said softly, taking no particular note of the strange way in which she was communicating with him.  He placed his hands behind his back.  "The house belongs to Prisim.  I am merely a guest."

Prism

Her ears twitched a bit as she heard the voice circling her. Then she simply shook her head. "Nevertheless, I'd rather everything be clear. It would be quite a pain to have to toss some alloy onto Sigurd so that I could keep track of what was going on."

Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn sighed, a hint of defeat creeping into her expression and tone. She gently eased herself into a sitting position on the grass. "Yeah... Sorry. It's been a while since I've talked to people." She was no longer doing anything special with her voice aside from making it a little clearer and easier to hear for both of them.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

Finally, Nero could divert her attention to the thrill of the ride. She solemnly swore to herself, she would make the other blonde squeal in joy and break down her stuck-up facade- she knew that this ride was more than she would expect!

"Oh, thats what you think? Dont underestimate this city's rides!"

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them looked at Breeze with utter bemusement, wondering what the hell she was talking about. Sakura, being good at hiding her feelings, was mostly able to avoid giving any indication of her thoughts, but the look on Shirou's face made it clear that he thought she was a moron.

Deciding to be polite, Sakura was about to answer her extremely-stupid question, only to be interrupted by the other girl who, to their astonishment, went on to actually claim that a "sakura" was, in fact, a species, of which the girl presumably thought she was a member. This time, even Sakura couldn't hide her astonishment, a look of surprise and confusion coming over her face. An entire species named after her, made up of people who, presumably, all looked similar to her? Was she in one of Rider's fantasies or something?

Before she could react, though, the girl contined to speak, giving her a funny look before questioning Sakura's decision to marry her beloved Senpai. Sakura gave the girl an annoyed look in response, unhappy at hearing anyone question her Senpai's suitability as a husband and confused as to why she would have an issue with the idea. Was it some weird cultural restriction where this "Mary" girl was from, perhaps?

"Why wouldn't I be?" she asked, obviously a little annoyed and very confused. "He's perfect in every way, why wouldn't I have married him? And what's wrong with marrying a senpai, anyway?"

"And what do you mean about Sakura being a species?" she added, even more confused. "Are there more of you? And do you all look like me?"

Shirou, meanwhile, turned to the other girl, now wedged into the alternate Sakura's thighs, a look of total bemusement on his face.

"Y..yes, there do seem to be a lot of girls who look like Sakura around", he said. "I bought a pet from one a few months ago. And Rider says that she's seen a few more Sakuras around, too", he replied.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

She twirled the priestess around with as much heart as she could put into it without harming her. Despite being taller than her she was so much frailer but that just made her more endearing. The dance came to a pause as the maid continued with her questions. "What's your role then? And what would I be expected to do?" Now she was getting to the real meat here, Molly leaned closer with an eager glint in her gaze, she was looking forward to this part.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

It had been a boring three months to say the least. On top of not finding anyone she could really connect with, what attention she was getting was the sort that she was by now thoroughly bored of, at least from people like that, not that she was about to change how she dressed for it. Either way, it gave her more time for bounty hunting, and by now she had more than enough capital to get a place to stay. Even so, all her years of living on the move recently had gotten her used to the life-style, and it wasn't like it was all that bad. Perhaps not as much fun as when she could sleep under the stars out in the wilds, but that couldn't be helped.

And that was how Charlotte found herself strolling along an unimportant sidewalk, drawing eyes even as the crowds parted before her, the gunslinger entertaining herself by rolling a 10mm round between her fingers like it was a coin.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Sigurd

A quaint smile crept onto the old man's face.  "It is quiet alright," he said, allowing the hands behind his back to fall to his side.  "It is not as if either of us are the most sociable people in the world."

Sigurd sat down on his knees, looking the girl right in the eye.  "If I may ask, where were you flying to?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

Her sigh was rather audible, not quite fed up but with a tinge of vague amusement. "If anything, it would be a disgrace to refuse your friendship after you have shown such hospitality. To more carefree merriment?" She raised her glass.

Tarset

With the movement stopping for a moment Tarset smiled. This was going well! "I am a presenter, setting up these events to show the public that we are here and willing to accept and speak with them. You can consider me our face. You, well, I'd need to know a bit more about your talents. This nen may be useful for fighting, but surely you can do more than that."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

„Something to discuss? Go ahead, if it's some bad news or a very serious matter, than we should get to that first.” Anastasia replied. Medaka did look a bit distressed, so that was probably something that should be a priority. She wasn't like that too often, so if she looked troubled, then usually it was for a good reason.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

The breeze that gently caressed her skin raised into a mighty gust, blasting her hair and ruffling her clothes.  She leaned forward, taking Anastasia's hand and looking at her with an intense glare.  As her lips parted, soft but resonant words escaped her mouth, only barely more audible than a whisper.

"I found the man who took my soul."
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 07:03:54 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

"Hmmm......" She thought about it, no there was no reason tO, just go forward confidently and gain their trust with her awesome brilliance. "I can cook and I can clean..." She spun around as she spoke. " I can sew....." Her hands grasped the bottom of the uniform, holding it up to make a point of the superb craftsmanship and it's sublime texture all treated for with a care that transcended all reason.

"I can make this, there's nothing more noble than pouring your heart into making cute maid uniforms!" She declared proudly not even minding the show she was providing, no she thrived on it.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

When she heard those news, Anastasia wordlessly lowered her head. Yes, it was beyond serious. She knew deep in heart that they would eventually find him, but still those news were heavy. After a pause, she looked again in Medaka's eyes and asked: "You want to take what you have lost, right?"

It was a rhetorical question for she expected what kind of answer she would give?

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

Tarset leaned in a bit, gently taking hold of the material to examine it. "Yes, this is rather fine craftsmanship. There is definitely a place for this, especially considering the Master's activity. You can work with more durable materials, yes?"

Even with the general upbeat attitude, it didn't stop the two from attracting attention. While they were more or less used to Tarset's own attitudes about clothing, it was undoubtedly true that Molly's own attributes had their own special charm. Some were trying to be subtle about it, only taking glances at the situation, but others were just plain staring as they ate from their dishes.