Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24486 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

The gunslinger continued along her way, flipping the pistol round between her fingers like a coin, when a sudden spike of mana caught her attention. She could feel it like a cool breeze through her hair, a haunting smell in the air, little motes of light flittering off of them, only it wasn't so little. In any sense of the word, between the sheer amount of power that was there and the area it was spread over. Letting out a low whistle, the gunslinger made her way closer, only for the way the power was spread out to make it a bit hard to pinpoint. There was a curious girl amongst the boring crowd surrounding her, however, with green eyes, hair, and a matching dress. Glancing over, Charlotte figured she was as good a start as any, the crowd offering them a wide berth as they caught the mad glint in the blonde's eyes.

"Well howdy there," the gunslinger said with a smile, flipping up the pistol shell and catching it before dissipating it, "What brings ya round here?"

Sage

It had been a little while since that nice not-human had come to cheer her up after the mean non-human tried to kill her. Sage decided to give the city another chance since it wasn't the humans who hurt her that way. So she'd gone for another walk, looking at more of the place and trying to grow more comfortable with the hard ground the humans had put everywhere. Why would they want to walk on this...?

And then it happened. Another strange, powerful creature who looked like a human came up to her. All of the actual humans were giving her a berth and making it clear this creature must be dangerous. Sage knew better than to let her guard down, and held an arm beneath her human form's chest as she puffed herself up. "Hello there. I was just... looking around."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

The gunslinger's eyebrows cocked up as the girl puffed her chest up, arms sliding under her chest to put more emphasis. After all her years, Charlotte could recognize the gesture in both cute girls drawing more attention to their assets and animals trying to make themselves seem bigger in response to a threat. Question was which one this girl was.

"S'pose you were," the gunslinger noted with a small smile, arching her back and pulling her arms above her head, pushing her own chest out in turn with a small groan, as if it didn't already look like it was bursting out of her top sometimes, "Find anything interesting?"

As if drawn to the clash of wills, a few passersby were already stopping to watch, though their eyes seemed drawn to something else entirely.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
?????

"Oi Oi Oi Oi Oi...."

An arrogant blond man was causing quite a spectacle at the counter of a jewelry store located in of the bigger malls of the nexus. A large crowd had gathered, both horrified at what was happening but also fascinated for some reason.

"You dare call this dogshit gold?" His arm swung wildly over the counter pushing everything down on the floor, many metallic clangs accompanied it as if to strike an end to this horrific encounter and perhaps an end to the woman as well.

The lady in question was trembling, scrambling to find any semblence but failing miserably. "I uh.... whaaa.. Please no..."

"And what's with an ugly hag like you running this place? You ain't gonna trick any buyers to buy your pile of shit like that." He grabbed the woman by her shirt and slammed her facefirst into the counter, breaking her nose and knocking her unconcious.

"Yeah, that's what you get for wasting my time, you bitch." He turned around slowly, his sickening repulsive eyes trailed over the crowd lazily, wishing murder upon each and everyone of them.

No words were said.

He simply started walking toward the exit and the crowd parted before him like the Red Sea.

But then he turned around and faced them again, the sheer murderous glee in his gaze reaching it's zenith. "You know what, you should all burn. Burn with h-"

A gloved hand belonging to a sophisticated man who might as well be the antithesis of the first man touched his shoulder, stopping him mid speech.

"I would not recommend causing an uncessary scene Ph-"

"You shut the fuck up, you lowly manservant. How dare you!" The blond man slapped the newcomer's hand away with a look of abject disgust on his face. "I do whatever pleases me. It's not for someone like you to question it. Be grateful that I am feeling most merciful today and will overlook this transgression!" His booming shrill voice echoed throughout the mall.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Reporter

Leila Parking wished she hadn't decided to stop at this mall for lunch. Her hand tightened around the half-wrapped burger she was halfway through bringing to her mouth at the commotion happening just around the indoors plaza. This wasn't what she was looking for today, but it was difficult to ignore. Her other hand tightened around the camera on her lap, and she looked between it and the two frightening men at the center of the event.

The freelancer set down her meal for a moment and zoomed in with the camera, quickly snapping a couple of silent pictures of the two. If nothing else, the police should hear about them, and if their menace was more than hot air, then being informed would serve her well.

She handled her burger again and bit into it. An unreadable thought echoed in her head. Losing one dangerous lead, and stumbling into another was just like the twisted luck of this city.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2018, 08:09:19 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

"So you want me to make dazzling uniforms for everyone, the likes of which has never before been seen. If you put it like that I can't possibly resist." She bowed, bowed as deeply as she could.

Then she came back up with a more serious look. "Does this ease of suffering have anything do to with the cycle of life and death?"
« Last Edit: February 27, 2018, 12:11:52 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

The blue haired girl stood up as well, the chair shooting back behind her, a shrieking sound accompanying the chair gliding backwards a few inches.  "No," she said, shaking her head with a weak smile.  "I have no such ace.  The only thing I have is you and the friends I have made over the course of my stay here.  Even so, there is only so much patience that I can have."

She began walking towards the Colosseum peaking up over the large buildings in the distance, ready to face her destiny.  Her only regret was that Shinobu was not here next to her.  As she walked along the concrete sidewalks with Anastasia, she wondered what Lorenzo was up to.  She hadn't seen him in so long.

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn smiled wistfully. "Wherever the wind took me, I guess. I hadn't taken to the skies in a few days and I was getting stiff. So I went out, and figured that if I wanted to stop somewhere, I would decide that when I passed by it. There's so much to see here."

Haru

"Alright, let's see..." Inside Fran's mind, she could hear Haru walking around. "Where is it... Aha!" Some shuffling noises, and then a few moments of tapping. "Alright, there we go." After a short pause, Fran could easily remember a clear mental image from the perspective of someone standing on one of the beaches. The perspective faced away from the ocean at an angle, with some distinct and recognizable buildings in the city visible in the background.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Shirou

Shirou gave the enthusiastic girl a kind smile.

"Yes, she did seem very nice, although I've only met her once", he said. "I don't know of any Sakura who was that strong, though."

Sakura

Sakura looked at her lookalike with confusion, wondering what the hell she was talking about. It seemed like a "Senpai" was, to her, some kind of special role filled by what she referred to as "humans", presumably the ordinary, non "Sakura" people living in her world, and this one, but why would they make it illegal to marry wonderful people like Shirou? The more she heard of it, the weirder Mary's world sounded.

"I don't understand. Why wouldn't you marry the person you love?" she said, glancing lovingly at Shirou as she spoke.

Then, she turned to the other girl, a kind smile on her face.

"That's an interesting theory, but it couldn't be true", she replied. "I'm not originally from this world, and none of my family look like me, at least not to the extent that Mary does."

With that, she turned back to Mary.

"Could you explain more about your world, please?" she said, politely. "That might help us understand what is going on."

Mary

Breeze's theory sounded rather on point. She couldn't help but show her utter revulsion at such a disgusting and disturbing idea. It seemed like this girl didn't even know. She was probably from an alternate reality where the great ancestor had intermingled with humans and not taken their rightful place at  the top of society. "That does sound unfortunate." She spat out the contemptuous words, then turned to this so called "Sakura."

"Why? Because it's wrong. Breeding with a human female is bad enough, but at least it's on the verge of acceptability." Even if she'd never do it. "But allowing a man to take you, and worse, carry his child? And then go through with the farce of marrying one?" Her tone and face said everything that needed to be said.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Gwendolyn

Gwendolyn smiled wistfully. "Wherever the wind took me, I guess. I hadn't taken to the skies in a few days and I was getting stiff. So I went out, and figured that if I wanted to stop somewhere, I would decide that when I passed by it. There's so much to see here."

Haru

"Alright, let's see..." Inside Fran's mind, she could hear Haru walking around. "Where is it... Aha!" Some shuffling noises, and then a few moments of tapping. "Alright, there we go." After a short pause, Fran could easily remember a clear mental image from the perspective of someone standing on one of the beaches. The perspective faced away from the ocean at an angle, with some distinct and recognizable buildings in the city visible in the background.

Fran

And after picking up her doc, Fran dashed away, running towards the beaches. It didn't take long for her to get there before she began looking around. "Do you see them?" She asked hopefully.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Tarset

She nodded her head at the question. "To an extent, yes. But most likely not in the manner that you perceive it as. The afterlife that is barred to us, to all humans, we hope to use this place as an apparatus to reach it. It's something you will learn more about from the Master."

The party was not quite simmering down, but without Tarset's power to constantly incense them they settled into a more overall relaxed atmosphere. Calm chatter began as the more boisterous voices died down.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 03:49:23 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"You're heading towards that large building?" Anastasia pointed at the Colosseum that dwarfed buildings around them. "If he's there, then I'd advise against just heading there. I have not progressed much in 3 months, so I'm hardly a warranty. And we need a plan."

Someone had to remind her. Last time Anastasia improvised it turned out into a disaster after all. So  she had to be the cooling influence and make her slow down a bit, so to speak.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

The gunslinger's eyebrows cocked up as the girl puffed her chest up, arms sliding under her chest to put more emphasis. After all her years, Charlotte could recognize the gesture in both cute girls drawing more attention to their assets and animals trying to make themselves seem bigger in response to a threat. Question was which one this girl was.

"S'pose you were," the gunslinger noted with a small smile, arching her back and pulling her arms above her head, pushing her own chest out in turn with a small groan, as if it didn't already look like it was bursting out of her top sometimes, "Find anything interesting?"

As if drawn to the clash of wills, a few passersby were already stopping to watch, though their eyes seemed drawn to something else entirely.

Sage

Wait, was this some kind of human mating display? Had Sage been engaging in some sort of mating display this whole time?! Suddenly the human-shaped dragon covered herself and turned aside with some heat in her face. "Ah, well, it's all pretty interesting I suppose."

Her eyes turned to the side to look at the strange person. "Do you always walk up to lost women like this?"

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Aw, do not worry my dear, you are with the imperial protection of ROMA!"

Having said this, the short Empress stood up to feel the wind, yelling her lungs out at the delightful thrill.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

Breeze's theory sounded rather on point. She couldn't help but show her utter revulsion at such a disgusting and disturbing idea. It seemed like this girl didn't even know. She was probably from an alternate reality where the great ancestor had intermingled with humans and not taken their rightful place at  the top of society. "That does sound unfortunate." She spat out the contemptuous words, then turned to this so called "Sakura."

"Why? Because it's wrong. Breeding with a human female is bad enough, but at least it's on the verge of acceptability." Even if she'd never do it. "But allowing a man to take you, and worse, carry his child? And then go through with the farce of marrying one?" Her tone and face said everything that needed to be said.

Auspicious Breeze

It was like Mary knew just the right lines not to cross! Oh, right, she should probably mention that part where Breeze couldn't get pregnant if she didn't want to. That would be helpful later. Learning about 'condoms' had been a very weird thing in this place. Not everyone had the fortune to have a mistress who knew sorcery...

The former gladiator looked back and forth between Sakura and Shirou and gave them an awkward shrug. She could tell they didn't like hearing any of this, but it wasn't really her place to say otherwise either! She found men pretty unappealing even if this one seemed friendly at first glance.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
At the Mall

"They on the other hand are not so lucky a-" It was quite clear who he meant with they, the stagnant maliciousness that permeated the entire complex spoke volumes of the terrors that could be unleashed at any moment.

"I ask that you at least try to excerice more restraint this time." The so called manservant sounded utterly exhausted, like he knew it was a futile effort from the start. With a sigh of defeat he turned around and left the blonde man to his devices. He was correct after all, it wasn't up to him to dictate what the other man did.

"Don't look so blue you imbeciles, we are about to play a very fun game. A game where you hold the power over your own fate!" His lips distorted into a disgusting smile as he talked to them. The crowd had grown deathly silent too scared of this man to move a muscle.

"A game in which you all get to make a very important choice. You humans are all about choice these days right? That stupid thing called democratzy or whatever? Yeah, it's a very important choice so listen up. You idiots will all be deciding which one of you will die first!"