Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24383 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

She grabbed it as a larger version of her own shadow creature emerged from her shadow, taking the folder and flipping through it. "But I could do all of that myself, y'know. It's pretty common in negotiations to give the other person a reason to help. I'm gonna need some details."

Sakura Matou

"I know you should be able to do it." The shadow handed her another binder. "That's all just preliminary poop. We'll need manpower to execute the real plan."

"But if the police start ever giving you trouble or investigating you, give me a holler. I'll use my connections to get them focusing on other "more important" things."

"And of course, I'll give you whatever you might want when we succeed."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

She nodded her head in agreement with her ally. "I must agree. Even to repay a debt, I will not take on murder contracts like an assassin. It is not my calling, nor would it be righteous for me to do so." Her gaze was firm and bright, but the gentleman seemed unconcerned about either of those things.

Raising his hands, or at least a close facsimile due to them being looked like bunched up tentacles, in surrender the owner let out another gurgle, a bit more calm and relaxed. "My apologies. That was a rather dramatic statement to make. What I meant to say is, I need you to slay the monstrous parental entity that fathered me along with my fellow ten thousand spawn before he becomes an overwhelming threat and causes mass casualties. And yes, I do look like him. Albeit far smaller and weaker. He is a monstrous telepathic kraken type of creature, I am more of a monstrous telepathic humanoid squid. Does that explain everything?"
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 06:23:05 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

She took it, flipped through the whole thing as fast as she could without breaking it, and took a moment to soak it in. Then she dropped it into her shadow, watching it get swallowed up without so much as a ripple. "So you'll let me run around without what's left of the cops breathing down my neck and a big blank check after this whole thing settles down?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura nodded affirmatively. As long as I'm able, I'll make sure there's no trouble. I'll provide you with intel on their movements as well." Sakura pulled out a magical contract and handed it to her duplicate. Here are the terms. I can make any changes now if you want anything else."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

She made sure to examine it, going over it slowly to make sure she didn't miss anything as two more shadow men popped up to check it out. Eventually Sakura nodded, popping a pen out of her shadow and signing it. "Alright purple me, you got yourself a deal!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura took the contract back and signed it herself. It glowed green as it bound them to the terms. Any attempt to break them woulf result in debilitating consequences, and it could only be broken by mutual agreement.

Sakura then reached out and shook Sakura's hand. "I'm so happy we were able to become such good friends. Now that that's out of the way, why don't we talk about more fun stuff. "I'm interested in your past. I wondered if you had a similar childhood to mine, since you look so similar."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Anesa

She nodded her head in agreement with her ally. "I must agree. Even to repay a debt, I will not take on murder contracts like an assassin. It is not my calling, nor would it be righteous for me to do so." Her gaze was firm and bright, but the gentleman seemed unconcerned about either of those things.

Raising his hands, or at least a close facsimile due to them being looked like bunched up tentacles, in surrender the owner let out another gurgle, a bit more calm and relaxed. "My apologies. That was a rather dramatic statement to make. What I meant to say is, I need you to slay the monstrous parental entity that fathered me along with my fellow ten thousand spawn before he becomes an overwhelming threat and causes mass casualties. And yes, I do look like him. Albeit far smaller and weaker. He is a monstrous telepathic kraken type of creature, I am more of a monstrous telepathic humanoid squid. Does that explain everything?"

Lorry

The pirate put a hand in front of the knight, telling her quite simply to shut up. Upon the sight of the creature, it would be pretty clear that his entire mannerisms had changed, as if he had just seen something truly unsightly. But as he pondered on the squid's words, his eyes and expression dropped all hostility after a while, and he just sighed tiredly before closing his eyes.

"Sorry, not my problem. My bud here said it best, I'm not cut for this whole hero business. There'e plenty of muscle for hire elsewhere." He told him calmly, casually even, before lighting himself another cigar.

When he opened his eyes, it's almost like he was piercing the man in question, if he could even be called one.

"Sadly for them, this might just be personal. I can't let my friend here stay indebted because of my fuckup. Very well, I'll kill your old man, and gladly at that. We've got a deal, don't we?" He held his hand out to shake his.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"If you have to play dead, then I don't see that it'd be easy for me to get out either. Can we take at least one more ally for this? I don't want to doubt in your abilities, but you said yourself that you've been on the losing side so far against him." She didn't want to act like some kind of doomsayer, but if Medaka kept losing to the guy, then they had to treat him as one of most grave threats they have faced before. "Can you at least say how he looks like?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Eh? Doesn't seem like something that really matters. I got tossed around after my parents dropped me off in some shitty foster home, got passed around a bit, and started eating people with my shadow. Not much to it." Sakura was just a bit annoyed about the question. Who cared about backstory? Didn't they have better things to do?

Anesa

The knight bristled at that, rising up from her seat with a smoldering gaze. But right before she was going to say something the man reached out with his hand to shake Lorenzo's. "Very well. However, there is one thing you must do." The squid man's other hand reached into his drawer and pulled out a small glass jar, with a small octopus suspended within.

"My father wields great telepathic power. You will need to take this creature, it will counter his own so you are not easily consumed." Anesa reached out and grabbed it, taking a loot at the creature. It looked small, barely grown and a deep green color. Its own tendrils pressed against where her own thumb touched the jar. It was... almost cute?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Yeah yeah. Whatever you say bossguy." He wouldn't even touch that thing, instead he wiped his hand with the tablecloth before turning back, ready to leave. "Oh, and one more think. I hope for your sake you ain't trying anything funny. I hear grilled squid is amazing at this time of season."

And with that, he just left, not even waiting for the knight or anyone. "Stupid fish, never coming back here again..." He grumbled.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"Eh? Doesn't seem like something that really matters. I got tossed around after my parents dropped me off in some shitty foster home, got passed around a bit, and started eating people with my shadow. Not much to it." Sakura was just a bit annoyed about the question. Who cared about backstory? Didn't they have better things to do?

Sakura

"Sorry, that was a bit nosy. I had a similar past like that so I just was wondering, you know?" Sakura's face scrunched up in regret, feeling bad at dredging up such obviously painful memories.

"Do you want to go get something to eat or go to a hot spring? I know of a nice one fairly close. I feel like we should get to know each other better if we're going to be working together. Trust is important."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Bennett

"Huh. So you're like, a big fish or somethin'. Cool!" He answered her enthusiasm nonchalantly, then yawned beneath his hazmat helmet. "Well, honestly, as long as it keeps you going I don't really care bout your cult or whatever. Religion and stuff is a bunch of bull made up by idiots with too much time on their hands. Not like prayers work anyways." He shrugged smugly, smelling like all sorts of soaps and condescence.

"Heh, I mean, seriously. When's the last time a miracle actually came true? But I guess whatever keeps people going is ought to be a good thing. People are dumb like sheep, so its easy to lead em around with pretty words. It's like soap, you gotta use it, not just swallow it. Yaknow?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

"He is an older man with a cold grace and the aura of a hardened warrior.  His words carry the weight of time with them," she said, continuing to describe him in intense detail.  Her own description outstripped the level of detail that a professional sketch artist could convey with an actual drawing.  Anastaisa would know exactly what she was talking about.

Just as she reached the end, a strange feeling boiled to the surface of her being.  He was nearby.  She did not run, nor rush.  Instead, she took a sharp turn, speed walking down the sidewalk with a determined glare.  Her steps almost seemed to be striking the ground, leaving cracks in the concrete.  He wasn't in the Colosseum.  He was nearby, at most a block away.

"We cannot sneak up on him," she said.  "He can sense me too."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

Olga gave Stella a funny look, an amused smile gracing her lips. Being this naive was pretty cute. Olga considered it a charm point. "Ah, Stella, I didn't mean it like that. Amusement parks are plenty civilized, don't worry." Olga casually threw an arm over her shoulder and followed Nero to the ride she was taking them to. When three woman got to the sign, Olga stopped in her tracks and gave the girl a blank, deadpan look. Was she seriously this oblivious, or just a total sadist? Olga could honestly believe either. Romans were notoriously brutal after all. After a few seconds, Olga lifted Nero up off the ground and slung her over her shoulder. Without missing a beat, she began leading Stella away, ignoring any complaints the empress might have.

“So did your home world not have amusement parks, Stella? I’m in the mood for some bumper cars or go cart racing. I think you’d like them.”

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

It was strange how Tarset was about to answer but stopped midway through, she almost comented on it but then the reason for it appeared out of the ground behind her.

She quickly turned around and took in this so called master, it was....

"Oh master.... you're shorter than I expected."