Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24434 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Sakura Matou

Sakura had never known the thug lyfe required so much thinking! "Um, not really. A jewelry store, huh? And I thought my disguise was pretty good. You don't like it?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Eh? Sorry, can't hear. Did you say no, please show me the marvels of the sea?" He exaggerated in a disbelieving tone while perking his ear down, as if to hear better. All of a sudden, a magical glyph ten meters wide appeared under the mage's feet instantly and burst with fiery force, not to the point it'd deal damage but enough to propel the knight sky high.

« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 05:01:19 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Molly

"Of course! being cute is my second job." She replied jokingly while waving her arms around in an excited manner. This feeling was really strange but it was a good feeling.

"And yeah, everytime I kill... Their delicous screams empower me." Probably not the answer he was looking for but she felt like giving him the truth. Well not really how it worked but boring long explanations were boring.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Huh?"

Suddenly, the world was upside down as Nero was flung over the taller woman's shoulder and her shapely bum filled her vision.

Before she knew, they were already on their way away from the ride.

"Oh, did you not want to go there? Oh, heureka I get it, you are one of those, ah, a tsundere?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

As Medaka continued to describe the person they were looking for the wizard realized that she had faced this man before. She clenched her fists as the vampire talked about him and just when she was about to speak up, the same sensation befell on her, sending down shiver down her spine. And yet, she felt some meagre hope too. The demon that proved to be some troublesome was not around this time. So maybe they had a shot since last time she fought she remembered wounding the warrior.

"We might have a shot. But the moment someone sides with him, retreat. He's not someone we can deal with if he has support."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka shook her head.  "I advise that you run first then," she said, still facing ahead.  Anastasia would only be able to see her blue hair.  "I refuse to leave the battle until you are safe."

Her steps were still strong, perhaps even more so now.  She clenched her fists, not out of anger but resolve.  They were close now.  The man would know they were coming.  He knew he could sense them.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

"Don't consider yourself expendable. I'll retreat, but not without covering your retreat too. I don't want to hear any ifs and buts." She said sternly, as if giving an order. She didn't plan to lose any other comrade against this man, so she'd even drag her body away if she had to. Retreat was something preferable to Medaka expending her own life for this.

(this happens, as I discussed with Franco, before Vanguard says his line sorry for any confusion in advance)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"And that was your first mistake." A voice rang in the depths of Medaka's skull. Instantly, an axe tore out of the apartment wall near Anastasia in an instant, swung down like lightning in order to cleave the bothersome mage before she could react. There was only a split second to defend against this surprise attack. She should have been able to tell he was close, but his magic could throw a powerful bond like that even so slightly.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka's eyes widened at the voice echoing through her mind.  Her eyes locked onto the axe flying towards her friend.

Not this time.  X30!

She gathered the energy from the lay-lines in an instant and focusing its magical power on the weapon.  The axe would suddenly weigh 30x more than it did a mere second before.  In the split second it would take to adjust, she jumped backwards, lunging at her back first.  Hopefully this would serve to knock her out of the way as well as keep her eye on their assailant.

One thing was for sure, they lost the first strike advantage. 

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Stella

She found herself pulled along first by the short Empress and then by Olga, was this her fate today? Had she sinned in some way? Or maybe this was a test? If so she'd have to make sure to pass it.

"We most certainly did not, windmills were the latest invention causing quite a ruckus among the peasantry, or so I was told. I spent the last few years on the frontline fighting the Lizardmen horde so I am not the best source." It had been a simple question, but Stella had carried on answering more than what was requested. Being as thorough as possible was good though, it was a quality she picked up in the army.

"More importantly I do not remember being friends with you. So why are you holding me like this? Did I hit my head and forget about you? It is a possibility I can not rule out yet." This all just made her more confused.

Nero

"Huh?"

Suddenly, the world was upside down as Nero was flung over the taller woman's shoulder and her shapely bum filled her vision.

Before she knew, they were already on their way away from the ride.

"Oh, did you not want to go there? Oh, heureka I get it, you are one of those, ah, a tsundere?"

Olga Marie

Olga couldn't help but notice something about the woman she was now carrying around. She was ridiculously curvaceous. And it didn't help that she was basically holding her by the ass! Olga squeezed it. It was large, but also rather firm. "I'm not sure what a Tsundere is." Olga chuckled, continuing to lead them both away towards the bumper cars. "And of course we're friends! You're the first mage of nobility that I've met here!" Plus you're a total cutie! She thought to herself. "If you really don't want to hang out though, I can't stop you from leaving. But you'll be missing out on a fun time."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

"I guess in that case I have no choice but to stay Lady Olga-Marie." She nodded in determination, her eyes however did not miss the other activities Olga was up to with her other friend.

"But if I'm your friend, then why aren't you touching me like you're touching her?" She sounded insulted when she said it or maybe she was just faking it and messing with Olga.

"Or am I just not good enough?.... " She added with a sad finishing note.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Hnm!"

Surprised by the tsundere's boldness, the empress readjusted her impression of her.
Her hands reaching out to respond in kind, she stopped them at the last second; she wouldn't let impatience get the better of her, no, she wouldn't!

To take her mind off the feminine wiles of the mage, she instead turned her head to adress the third party.

"Say, you fought lizardmen? I've always wanted one of those, how where they?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

Olga blushed. She hadn't realized she was being that obvious. "Oh, you saw..." She looked away, a little embarrased. "Hehe, well..." She started, but then stopped. She reached out and grabbed Stella by the waist and pulled her towards her into an embrace. "Of course I'm interested in you.:" She said, giving the girl a squeeze of her own. She made sure to be gentle, she didn't seem that physically strong.

"So can you tell us about what sort of magic you use? And how you fought the Lizardmen. I'm curious about it as well."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Leila Parking

She stared blankly at the other end of the plaza, sunken into her seat as the dread in the plaza grew. Violence the population of Nexus City was used to, but sadistic, tangible threats like the one echoing through the floor was something else entirely. People just far enough to be able to claim they were uninvolved were starting to run - like she should be doing - while disagreements and shock sent the crowd subjected to the undeniable danger shuddering and bumping against each other.

Behind the face of self-preservative freakout, something smoldered but didn't show. The news hound nearly bound off her seat with a clatter, fingers mechanically calling up emergency numbers on the phone in her pocket by memory. "Shit, shit," she mouthed.

She wasn't done turning around, the phone not done connecting, when someone with a weight to their steps came into her line of sight, a young man with sunglasses and a wild look, who picked the just-vacated-chair off the floor with a grinding sound. The freelancer hesitated in her retreat to throw a questioning stare at him.

Raikou

Raikou raised the chair above his shoulders with a firm grip and said briefly, without sparing the woman a glance, "Lemme borrow this." He flung it with incredible force at the blonde bastard at the head of this stupidly wicked scenery, rumbling from his throat as it went flipping through the air.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:29:26 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
At the Mall

Ah yes those eyes, those wonderful eyes, so full of delight for him, so full of terror. Those eyes was what he came for, those eyes were what he lived for, without those eyes there was no meaning to this.

It was love.

This was it, his expression of love for these humans. They were beneath him, their pathethic struggles were a cute play, a masterful piece of puppetry played out before him. And he would grant them his love, by snuffing their flames. It was te ultimate expression of love and one only HE could give the-

Clonk.

Then tragedy befell him as his greatest archenemy struck him from behind. With a loud thump the mighty man fell face first to the floor.