Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24446 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

"Hrm." She had certainly grown, and how wonderfully at that. If she had been the one of time ago, they would have both been cleaved at once. "Wonderful, simply wonderful." His center of balance shifted for a moment, but he immediately corrected it and advanced on his position and slashed at them, sending a surge of lightning bolts all around his frame to pressure them back. Even if he couldn't reach them-

Something akin a bestial sea creature made of black tar splashed out of the earth, concrete and metal it as if it were thick mud. The black mass of tentacles was a great demonic eel, with its innards glowing a neon purple. But the creature was trifling in comparison to everyone else. What mattered was the heart stored within its bowels. As it rose high up the sky, it smiled before spewing a beam of energy mighty enough to melt a house down where they stood.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
???

"Why would there be a camera crew around? There's just you and me here." She got up from the rock to hace a closer look at him. She circled him several times and even poked and pulled at his skin.

"You're quite the specimen. How did you become like this? Do you still feel pain? Hmmm there should be an easy way to find out....." The girl pushed him to ground without hesitation and then.... A boot came crashing down right on the area between his legs.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

A moment of silence fell over the indoors plaza, with the hybrid's brows crooking unevenly while he stared at the crumpled shape of his target. As he began to walk closer to the blonde man, the woman previously sitting on the offending chair scuttled away more quickly, speaking into the buzzing of her phone.

"Hey asshole. You done?" Raikou inquired, inflexing his tone.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

As the wizard was knocked back by Medaka out of the way of the axe, her discipline allowed her to recover from the shock of the surprise attack and allowed her to act. She made a split-second decision to tactically retreat out of the way of the demonic creature's attack rather than cast a spell to potentially erect a shield to block it off, and propelled herself further by knocking herself back with her own magic and planning to slow down her crash. It wasn't painless, but it was necessary to gain some distance. After all, she trusted in Medaka's speed and powers to not being caught up with the blast while staying too close would just make Anastasia a liability for the vampire. If she acts in a support role as she envisioned it, they might stand a proper chance. As long as the damned woman didn't show up again to meddle.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Stella

She almost grunted in pain when Olga squeezed her, the noblewoman was far strogner than she looked. "I used the holy magic granted to us by the gods of course!" She quieted down as she went on to describe their enemies. "The lizardmen..... They're tall beasts who plunder and rape all they find, they feast on the corpses of their enemies and sometimes even their own..... I wish I never had to see one again." She sounded utterly resigned when describing them as if they didn't really matter to her.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Prism

"I wouldn't mind. We still need to get rid of all that bacon and eggs before they expire. They haven't yet but I don't want to keep worrying about it." Prism made her way back to the house, stuffing her hand into the lock to open it up before entering.

? ? ? ? ? ? ?

"That really is amazing! You're like one of those knife-teethed demons, those damn devils who hunt in the halls of my fathers." His eyes looked rather faraway as he reached to pet her head. "Back in the days of the old city we used to defang our servants to make sure they couldn't hurt us. But I think you should be sharpened right up. If you ever need someone to toy with before you get ready for a fight we will gladly provide. We stand by our own, Molly, and you are one of mine now."

Anesa

She straightened herself in the air and landed right on her feet on the boat. The knight had carefully carried the jar the whole flight, an even now she was examining it to make sure it wasn't hurt in any way. "Are there any stops you wish to make before we actually set sail?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Bennett

"Wuh-" His eyes widened a little when she suddenly poked and touched his skin, let alone being pulled at. He looked away and blushed uncomfortably, but the next thing he knew he was flipped like a pancake and pinned to the ground.

"Uh, nah. That doesn't work anymore. A for trying though. Have some manners lady." He pouted.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Neptune

"Oh Lorry buddy bud bud, you never said nothing about no visitors~" A lighthearted hearted voice called out as they went into the ship. "And what does she mean sail? Were you planning on taking my pride and joy, my ambition, on a cruise without me? What a naughty boy you are."

The voice could only have one origin, it was Neptune, the former goddess of Planeptune but most importantly his captain. The girl in question was currently sunbathing on deck, dressed in nothing but a blue striped bikini. Well that and the hat, the captain's hat.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorenzo

"Yep. Sorry 'bout that Nep." He smiled knowingly when he heard the all to familiar voice and turned to wards the Goddess.For an apology, it hardly sounded sincere, and for a supposed subordinate he sure didn't address her as if he was one. Well, seeing her it was hard for him not to whistle. "Nice clothes by the way. Did you get bigger since last time I saw ya?"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

The gunslinger smiled at Sage's reaction, figuring it was looking more like the latter case, only the girl had realized the other implications. Letting her arms back down with a little sigh, Charlotte leaned in a little, taking a small step closer.

"Mmm, sometimes," Charlotte admitted with a whimsical little smile, "Usually the more interesting ones. Name's Charlotte, by the way. Who might you be?"

Sage

This time she wasn't going to let strange people get so close to her. The green-haired girl took a step back and stared this Charlotte right in the eyes. "I go by the name of Sage. Forgive me, I have bad experiences from being approached like this. What is it you want, Charlotte?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
At the Mall

"YOU SCUM!"

With a mighty roar the blonde man flew to his feet, his face now truly distorted with madness. A boiling fury, pure wrath directed at the one who had dared to deliver such a craven blow. It was disgusting, no disgusting was a word used for filthy beasts and their offspring. There was no words that could describe this shame.

"You will pay. I'll kill you! I'll tear out all your bones one by one and then I'll kill you! You hear that, you piece of shit. When I'm done with you, your remains won't be recognizable as remains!"

Fire, red hot blazing fire poured out from his body, it cascaded onto the floor licking it with a gentle caress, a caress that made it glow with love, his love.

"Eat this you piece of shit!" The fire surged forward towards the offender, aiming to burn his body until not even ashes remained.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
???

"What do you mean it doesn't work?" The pressure of her boot let up as if she was debating something. Having seemingly made up her mind, the girl spoke again.

"Do you want it back? I can help you... All you need to do is ask." She sounded serious when she spoke now, any of the previosuly belittling undertone she had was gone.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Bennett

"Huh?" He looked at her like she was talking some weird chinese. What was this lady maggot on about now?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
???

"I'll take that as a yes." Not listening for more ramblings of this poor soul, he was obviously not right in more place than one she got to work, starting with the removal of a metallic glove.

She bent forward slightly and patted him on his head with a now bare hand. It was strange... yet perfectly normal. Was anything even happening? Everything about this situation was normal... too normal. It felt wrong, an inherent wrongness permeated it all but nothing was wrong, all was normal.

Then she removed her hand, with a strangely giddy expression on her face.

"All done!" She exclaimed loudly.

"Now I can continue." Then she stepped on his groin again.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka's pupil's tracked the strange goo, for a moment before locking onto the axe coated in lighting.  As the beam fired down on the blue haired vampire, several Medaka's darted in opposite directions away from the blast.  In particular, one ran towards Anastasia and another darted towards the side away from Vanguard.  Meanwhile, the rest rushed toward the axe wielding attacker, holding their hands up into a boxing stance.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2018, 02:51:09 PM by yinsukin »