Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24393 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

The creation of elixirs was a careful process. The careful of mixture of materials at certain times, heating and cooling when needed, aging certain vials in different conditions than others, it was all a long process for the energies of the various being and creatures to come together. All to end up as a small vial of uninspiring clear liquid at a stand in the city.

Xiu sat behind a wooden counter, several of the potions on display and clearly labeled. There were a few healing tinctures, strengthening ones, drinks to ease and induce sleep, and a whole matter of lesser cures to make one's life easier. Xiu had seen a few customers around here and there, some far more interested in her than what she was peddling, but there was no great business. When one couldn't let loose fire from their fingertips or conjure light as evidence of their powers a few vials of liquid did little to bring in a following. Still, she was patient. People rarely had the time to nurture such a virtue, but for the martial artist just this little progress was fine.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 04:41:41 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Nep-Nep

"Bet? ? ? ?" She bonked the lazy pirate over the head. "It was an epic duel where I totally kicked your butt, then you become the most lazy servant I've ever had. You can't even make pudding right, PUDDING!!" She tore herself away from the lazy pirate known as Lorenzo and presented herself with fancy bowing to the guest. Or what she thought was that but actually amounted to hyperactively grabbing her arm and shaking it like a kid that had overdosed sugar.

"Tadaa, it's me Nep-Nep, Goddess of Planetpune and Future King of the Pirates." She twirled the hat around the tip of her finger somehow as she introduced herself.  "I'm gonna sail to the end of the Grand Line and find the cool treasure, BELIEVE IT!"

Lorenzo

The pirate lazily rubbed his head, walked behind the cheery purplehead and bonked her in return with a beastly strike, knocking her out cold. "I'd like to see you make pudding, miss. Quiet now, let the grown ups speak for a bit."

She might be fine. Maybe.

"She's the most powerful brat I've met. Kid might be a little over-excitable, but don't let that fool you. She is a super-weapon, a killing machine, a bringer of death and pain. Well, pain in my ass most of all, but I'd rather have her fight at my side than against it." He sighed and looked at the sorry figure jammed into the wooden floor affectionately. Then, he turned to Anesa and put his arms behind his back, smiling.

"Come on Annie, now's not the time to be moping. Cheer up a little. The sun's out, birds are singing, and kids are probably playing hopscotch or something at this time of day. If you have the energy to complain, save it for treasuring the things that really matter. You never know when you'll lose em." He smacked Anesa's armored back while telling her something so grave as if it was no different than discussing the flavor of today's tea.

"I'm probably gonna die today."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 08:10:23 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Marcus

"Sure," he said, following her movements relatively easily.  His form bounced from tree to tree, tailing a few feet behind Rundas to give her some room.  He made sure to keep an eye out for places to hide should she stop and whenever she hid somewhere, he made sure to follow suit.  With this strategy, they would remain undetected.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

He better would not underestimate her! She knew that he couldn't exactly fly, and she had mobility even if restrained. All she needed to cast her magic was her soul. The fact that Vanguard slowed down actually gave her just barely enough time to set up a spell, and lanch herself into air with another pillar of ice knocking her upwards to widen the distance. The ice wizard coughed up some blood from the blunt trauma, but injury was a small price to pay for buying Medaka more time and giving herself more distance to work with. In the end, this battle weighed on how well they were able to stall him until they got more favorable conditions.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Nero

"Huh, which Gods did you get your magic from?"

Already getting used to her new mode of transportation, she whispered into Olga's ear:
"seems we hit a soft spot?"

Steadily but surely, then, they approached the legendary..... bumper cars. Goosebumps of anticipation welled all over the small Empress, as she had heard stories of these marvels of civilisation.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

NO!

Her plan failed.  The purpose of summoning the clones was to either hold him in place or draw his attention towards her away from Anastasia.  However, rather than go after the original, the warrior went directly after her companion.  She rushed forward, trying her best to close the distance between the two.  Unfortunately, she had already ran in the opposite direction, so she dug her fingers into the concrete and threw a piece of concrete the size of a watermelon at the back of the man's head at a trajectory that would take advantage of a normal human's blindspot.

"YOU COWARD!  FACE ME!" she shouted.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

So the two Sakuras made themselves over to a lovely little jewelry store. She didn't waste any time at all, smashing right through the door and taking out the woman at the register with a swift kick to the throat. "Alright alright, my friend here needs a few beginner's courses in our work, and you're all gonna help her out!"

Sakura Matou

“Um-“ Sakura repressed the urge to apologize for what they were doing. Instead countless tendrils burst out, and gently grabbed the woman, lifting her up off the ground. “Go get us all the jewelry that you have and nobody gets hurt.”

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The months since their meeting and the voyage out to sea that they'd planned out had been uneventful, to say the least. Her attempts to find a decent trod to set up a Hollow hadn't been going as well as she might have liked, and the daily bustle of running the part of the hospital that was under her watchful eye and running the occasional errand was starting to fade into the background, even with all the different people she met while on the job.

Still, it was nice to get the occasional opportunity to relax and watch something that seemed to be an embodiment of wild, untamed desire play out. Like this concert she'd ended up in, even if some of the nearby groupies were being rather pathetic in their bids for attention. Though she'd certainly be fine if there were less pyrotechnics, at least nobody was breathing fire this time. The redhead pushed past the crowds with ease, practically gliding through with weightless steps. There was a doorman, of course, but all it took was an inviting smile and a few whispered words to persuade him to let her pass.

The redhead found the cowboy leaning back in the couch inside, Emily putting a sway in her hips as she drew closer, leaning down and resting on her arms on the back of the sofa, leaning forward just so that the tank-top she'd picked out for the occasion would give him a generous look at her generous chest and her cleavage, if he was willing to look. Of course, the look would cost him, Emily reaching down and plucking the slice of pizza before taking a sizable bite off the tip, eyes locked with his the whole time as she chewed on the pizza with a contented little sigh.

"Well hello there," Emily said with a whimsical little smile, "Mind telling me where a lady can get herself a drink?"
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 09:50:10 PM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lance

Lance whistled at the newcomer the moment she entered the door. Well look at that, it seemed he had company now. She looked better than the usual fan, not that any adoring lady was bad looking in any way as far as he was concerned. He smiled and nodded while the other heads turned to check her out. As far as he was concerned, this kind of view was better than any paycheck.

He wasn't exactly being subtle as to where he was looking, and he didn't care to hide it in the slightest. This left the pizza ready and wanting for her mouth, standing in-between his mouth for her to take and enjoy. He was eating in a different way anyways, and there was enough pizza for everyone and some.

"Well, can't say no to a pretty face. Sure, help yourself. There's beer in the back." He pointed to the fridge and put his arms behind his back with a relaxed grin, resting with his bare chest. "Hand me one while you're at it. And a slice of pizza too. A man needs his pepperoni fix."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
At the mall

"You insolent fool, stay still so I can hit you!" With a generic insult like that he took in the fact that the vermin had dared to dodge his attack. He was supposed to stand there and burn to pieces, like the shitstain he was. Dammit, why couldn't everything go to plan just once. No, things were still looking bright, he'd just have to get a bit more serious and show this idiot where his place in the food chain was.

"Take this" He cried out as the worm went for a lunge, with a swipe of his arm, an all consuming fire rose from the floor beneath him. Dodge this you fucker, oh that's right, you can't, can you?. His murderous intent shone through the light in his eyes.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

Oh, alright, this wasn't playing around, like with Rikuyo, psycho or not; he was completely pissed off, unbecoming as those shrill insults were. Well fair enough, the feeling was mutual.

The flames should have eaten at his footing and then rose to consume his legs, but at that moment, he bounded over the killing field with a flapping echo. A burst of radiance carried Raiko past the counterattack, and now he stood over the bastard's head. And the instant he looked up, he could see it.

Furious wings extended from the monster hunter's back, their power coursing through his outstretched sword, poised for a lethal strike. Though they were the color of vengeance, every feather shone with the holiness of Heaven.

"Work on your vocabulary," he quipped, then struck downwards with a roar, surrounded by that celestial aura.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2018, 11:27:19 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

With a sigh Sakura swung her bat and tore then tentacles holding the woman. Then she reached over and grabbed the lady by her hair, pulling her whimpering head down until they were level. Her shadow men emerged, looming over and occasionally striking anyone who was looking brave as she spoke. "This lady here is gonna go and get us everything. Everyone here is going to hand over everything valuable on them. I'll break a bone each time I think you aren't being honest with my friend over here."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

Which of the two was more out of place: a foreigner in a familiar land, or a familiar feeling in an unknown land? And which one was most pertinent to his situation at the moment? The creature wondering this waved through the crowds of the urban jungle, his emerald hair glinting subtly and drawing slight gazes. He - he was nominally a man, at least -, the sorcerer known as Airyaman was weighing his options.

It was clear that this wasn't the other side, or any of the netherrealms of the fae, but it didn't look like London, and he wasn't even staying in London, last he remembered. He had felt it was a strangely high number of supernatural beings to be walking in the middle of a city like this, but the overwhelming majority of people wouldn't see anything out the ordinary. Realizing that there was actually nothing hiding these elves and monsters from sight, and most of them weren't spirits, however, was enough to give him near-certainty this was nowhere on Earth.

For the time being, he was learning how to tell the North from the East, but that wasn't going to cut it. The time spent working out of his initial disorientation - by confirming that yes, this still resembled a modern metropolis in most regards, including the presence of spirits - had been such that he'd completely overlooked more practical concerns until now. His constitution could handle it, but the sorcerer didn't particularly relish the thought of sleeping outside. Which brought him to another problem, he didn't have any liquid assets on him.

If some of his things had come with him, he could handle this situation better. But as it stood he didn't know where he was going, he didn't know how he'd gotten there, and he felt uncomfortable with some prospect or other that he couldn't quite place. Finding someone reliable to ask questions would be ideal, but despite the magic in the air, there was a striking lack of professional markers so far. And he wasn't quite... willing to bargain with these sprites floating around yet.

It was then that the particular scent of alchemy caught his nose, and he paused to look. The sensation drew him just to the side, to the foot of a simple wooden stand which showed a few products. It wasn't just a mild herbal trail, it was daoist medicine and refined magic, the smells of genuine magical concoction.

"Excuse me," he asked, eyes straightened on the vials on display rather than the person behind the counter. "Did you make these here?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie

"I'm glad I've never met a lizardman, then. They sound revolting." Olga sounded revolted at such an idea. "They sound like demons or vampires, only existing to harm better beings."

"So, empress, can you tell us your name?" Olga asked as she put her down. She still kept an eye on her to make sure she didn't do anything foolish. "And Stella, do you know what bumper cars are?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Welp, there's a nice saloon 'round here, or bar or whatever," Charlotte noted, "But it's a fair ways off from here on foot so we'll have to take a ride. If booze ain't your style, I'm sure we can find some coffee place hereabouts."

Well, this certainly seemed like an interesting challenge. Sage seemed rather intent on not letting her get too close, but Charlotte was never one to back down from a challenge.

Sage

"Ah, well, I suppose it would be worth a try...?" Sage rubbed the back of her neck as she thought that one over. She had heard of bars only in stories of human adventurers. They were said to be meeting places of capable people who united to take on dangerous tasks for gold. Like hunting dragons. "Um, maybe the coffee instead?"

Now if she only knew what coffee was.