Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24452 times)

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Raharu

Raharu walked through the foreign city, trying to make the most of being out of that one place that was weirder than her. She then spotted a teenage girl eating ice cream on a bench. Fuck, it's been a whole three hours since the last time I had ice cream, what the hell am I doing? And so Raharu got a chocolate ice cream cone with at least twice as much ice cream on it as Cara's, carrying the jacket of her military uniform draped under her other arm so as to not get as much ice cream on it as she was getting on her face. And then she sat down on the bench next to Cara. "Havin' fun, sunshine?"
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

"Yeah!" She licked at the ice cream a bit more, unbothered by the fact that the woman had more than her. "What do you do, miss? Are you a kind of official or something? I didn't know that this city had any of those."

Cara went back to slurping at her cone, relishing in the sweetness off it before she started chomping on the cone. Her whole body was wiggling back and forth a bit as she enjoyed herself.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 12:09:20 AM by VergAvesta »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Mhm, well you're knocking it back pretty quick for how much you don't like it," Charlotte said with a smirk of her own, picking up the rifle shell from the table and sending it flipping back with a flick of her thumb, the shell quickly vanishing as it went, "And it's one of many things these folk'll drink. Well, maybe not these particular folk, but I'm sure ya get the idea. Nice thing about a city like this, ya get options, as many as ya might want."

"Still," she reached down and pulled a hip-flask off her belt, right next to Harbinger's holster, and held it out to Sage, "If ya feel like it, maybe this here'll help the taste."

Bit of whiskey couldn't hurt the flavor, after all. Least, that was the way she saw it. All the same, the talking helped with a familiar feeling pressing down on her. Even if it was easy enough to tune out the sound of fingers tapping on screens, the dearth of actual conversation was a little disconcerting to the gunslinger. Maybe it wasn't fair to compare it to how things were back home in the old days, on account of most of this tech not being present to distract people back then, but there was still comfort to be had in the sounds of idle conversation and merry-making. And here she was, in a place where even an experience like enjoying a nice cup of coffee felt...sterilized. Detached. The gunslinger quickly found herself trying to make sure her disgust didn't show on her face, not that that was hard.

"So what was your arrival here like?" Charlotte asked, trying to shake the feeling, "I ended up popping into the middle of a stick-up. 'Least I brought my chair in with me, but having to listen to that guy ramble got boring rather quick."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Raharu

"I honestly don't know either. I haven't been to this city before. I'm not even quite sure how far away from home I am. Have you ever heard of Mabase?" Raharu decided to test the waters of the conversation to see just how far away she must be from having any chance of getting back home. As she did so, she continued to lick away at her own ice cream, as the ice cream she was getting on her face started to slowly drip. Luckily, Raharu was making quick work of her own ice cream and was catching up to Cara, sparing her clothes from any significant mess.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
Cara

There was the sound of a cone crunching. Then there was some finger slurping. She really was finishing up every bit of this treat to the last crumb and drop, her tongue licking at the edges of her mouth just to be sure that she didn't miss anything. "Nope, never heard of it! Never heard of this place either before. I knew where all the humans lived back where I came from. This is nowhere near there."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

"Then I thank you for your aid as well, Miss Neptune. So long as your composure will maintain itself, I will gladly accept your aid." The blonde nodded once before following the pirate further in. She had little business to do with this strange woman.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Jeez. This girl really didn't get it. Where was Jeanne when you needed her? "Alright, let me be real serious here. Forget about the thug shit, you either have to get your head in the game or go back to playing with your friends back at your house. I don't really care. But don't go asking me to smash heads in when you can't even beat on some nobody."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

Jeez. This girl really didn't get it. Where was Jeanne when you needed her? "Alright, let me be real serious here. Forget about the thug shit, you either have to get your head in the game or go back to playing with your friends back at your house. I don't really care. But don't go asking me to smash heads in when you can't even beat on some nobody."

Sakura

"I don't hesitate to beat on people. But I don't have any interest in attacking somebody for no reason, either. I like the fights I pick to have a point." Just because she was physically weak didn't make her a pushover.

A tentacle snaked out and grabbed the cowering girl, lifting her up as she screamed. "That said, if I need to do this to seal out deal, I'm not going to hesitate."
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 01:03:55 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lorry

The pirate kicked the door open, shattering it in a hundred splinters before grabbing a rum bottle and chugging it down. He jumped over a sofa and sprawled on it like a lazy fucking pig and slouched his feet all over the table. Well, he wasn't going to wait for missy knight over there to just walk politely. The boat fiercely tilted all of a sudden, catapulting the knight off right into his arms.

"So, if you got any questions i'd suggest you ask them. We won't get to do much talking later." He grinned. "We're going after a fucker I know, a lecture might do you some good."
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 06:25:24 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"It has a point. It's to show you aren't going to back out or bitch at me just because a few nobodies here or there get turned into red paste while I'm working. Do a neat squish, nice and slow. That should be good enough." Another bat popped out as she rested it on her shoulders.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead let out a breathy little gasp at bite, allowing a soft sigh as kissed it better.

"Mmm, that would depend on how well you can improvise," Emily mused, reaching up to run a hand through his hair, hips moving a little as he slipped a hand under the tight fabric of the yoga pants she'd tried on. The changeling wasn't really all too sure how the trend had caught on, and it wasn't exactly comfortable in hot summer, but just this once it wasn't too bad. Emily gave Lance a little smirk as his hand traced along, waiting for the realization to hit that there wasn't much else separating her from Lance at this point. Granted, normally going around like would be something she'd do in a nice summer dress on a warm day, but for having a bit of fun like this, it couldn't hurt.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
The Mall

"I came all the way from the wilderness to save you and this is how you chose to thank me, by calling me a bitch? You wound me Lord Phenex, you truly do. It stings even my own heartless self to hear those words from you when I've been nothing but kind to you." She replied to his insult with a lot of care in her voice, a warped perverted care, all while maintaining the grip on the blade between her fingers, not budging a single inch.

"Stop being such a drama queen you bitch, it's all just an excuse for you to beat that fucker up.... Whatever...." He waved it off as he went over to take a seat at the benches of the neaby café. "I'll let you handle him then.... Lucy dear~"

The girl visibly twitched at the way he said that, a monstrous killing intent filled the mall, burst through it, through everything as if the world itself was trembling, but then as quickly as it came, it was over.... and she smiled.

Raikou

His instincts protested against the impossible wall holding his weapon, but the moment of palpable threat didn't faze his mind in the slightest. He clicked his tongue, raising his volume until she had no choice to but hear what he was saying.

"Hey! It's one thing if you ignore me, but are you just gonna take that sass? Not a great boss, are you."

His sword moved no further, but a handful of holy arrows formed from the red radiance over Raikou's wings, and loosed themselves on both the blonde bastard and the woman.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lance

Lance let out a pleased grunt, loving the care she was giving to his scalp, the way her fingers slid through his locks. He grinned and licked his lips when he realized just how close they were. Ah, this was just what he needed, nothing like a moaning woman to squeeze after a hard day's work. Girls were fine and dandy, but he was too old for children's games. The sort of love he was after had nothing to do with the rose tinted fantasies he sold around.

"Haha... So it's an improv show? Fine by me." As soon as he said that, his strong fingers began to work the one way they knew best, making love to her tenderly before picking up a stronger pace while he nibbled on her.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 04:04:05 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Xiu

The martial artist gave a smile as she began packing up the vials into a bag. "So, what kind of being are you, Mr. Suleiman? I am simply a human, but I doubt you share such humble origins. You seem a bit more unique than that."

Airyaman

He leaned against the stand, beholding the woman named Xiu with a stare that betrayed little more than polite bemusement. "You shouldn't speak little of yourself. I have heard it takes much effort to gain agelessness through self-refinement," he said, following her work.

"By comparison, I am simply a sorcerer and an other. I merely had the consequence of being born differently, and the luck to receive instruction on how I should use my power."
« Last Edit: March 12, 2018, 05:28:17 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

Frankly she didn't expect such turn of events. Who? Why? How? Who was even this woman who erupted from her shadow of all things? But she knew one thing: anyone aiding her ally and not opposing her would be an ally. So she turned out her questions quickly and focused at the matter at hand. Quick calculation: getting away would take up time, she was standing close enough not too shabby leyline, but more importantly, they were fighting on streets, and there was likely a pipeline pumping water beneath them. She knew what to do.

Her spell didn't focus on Vanguard or the creature above, at least not directly. She would partly freeze water already flowing through pipelines to make them crack, make water erupt from places, taking care to not affect the mysterious woman and Medaka. A second stage spell would freeze the now more abundant water in the air and hurl it against the creature. She hoped that Medaka would get the hint and use her magic to help her take down the creature by letting the spikes reach it faster.