Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24384 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

A smile grew on her features. "Then what would you describe yourself as? Why rely on the terminology of others when you've been gifted with words yourself. What are you, Mr. Suleiman? I will even go first if you are uncomfortable with the question."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

His emerald eyes fluttered wide. "You have a gift with words yourself, I think. I'm not sure, of the things I can say, of how to say them. How would you answer?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

"I am a creature of flesh, blood and bone, born to those who would call themselves human. In terms of race I have not changed greatly, but I have grown greatly as a student of alchemy. Through it and great training I have refined my internal energies to grant myself eternal youth and more. That is what I am." Her hand reached out and brushed against his cheek. "And you?"

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Anastasia

Her gambit kind of worked out, but the difference in their might was still self-evident. The woman who aided them was hurled back by his blow. Well, she might have been killed by that blow, but Anastasia focused on the now rather than the fate of someone who wanted to settle some score too. She just didn't know that woman any longer than she popped out of her shadow, so she didn't spare a milisecond for mourning her. Instead she focus on the situation at hand. They were back again to the previous situation, with the difference that the man tried to mentally break down Medaka with words. Him calling her out for her selfishness? What a farce.

"You're condemning her for her selfishness, as if you were the selfless one. Don't make me laugh, everyone's selfish in the world on some level, as long as they pick a goal. Medaka's here to fulfill her goal, I chose to stand by her and you even proactively chose to thwart us first." No matter what Medaka decided to do, they had to fight him anyway, so she put emphasis on that last word.

Of course as she began her short speech she already started preparing a spell. If he rushed at her, as long as he didn't kill her outright, she'd probably set off enough energy to blow up without care for collateral damage and making her death not senseless. But if she managed to find right timing, she'd just use the spell in more outward fashion. She already got over the possibility of dying here, and she focused on just doing as much as she could.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2018, 01:27:09 AM by Kat »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
Stella

She took a step closer and was not towering over the shorter blonde, not backign down from this even as Olga was trying to disarm it. "And here you are admitting you failed it, failed them all. If it truly was that important to you then you should not have failed in the first place."

"And you!" She turned to look at Olga. "You clearly have no understanding of what it means to be King. It matters not whether or not the empire fell the next day, a thousand years later or is still standing. What matters is that the dream was real, as long you realized your dream and by extension the dreams of your people, your will won't ever fade away nor be forgotten."

Nero

A loud, clear sound reverberated throughout the park as the empress had had enough; a red mark forming on the taller woman's cheek as time began to move again.
She had slapped her.

"Enough is enough, lass. Do not presume to judge matters you have no grasp of. Do not presume to speak for my people. None have the right to speak for Roma's children but they themselves."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Conquest

The King of Dominion sighed and reached down, shoving Noire as the sign to start moving with one hand as the warhorse burst forward at full speed. Then Lucy let loose a flurry of arrows before her, each sprouting a pillar and quickly merging with one another to form walls that Lucy could easily move through but were impassable to others. It might have been a shadow of a fake, but maybe it had brought along a few cute toys for the ride.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Xiu

"I am a creature of flesh, blood and bone, born to those who would call themselves human. In terms of race I have not changed greatly, but I have grown greatly as a student of alchemy. Through it and great training I have refined my internal energies to grant myself eternal youth and more. That is what I am." Her hand reached out and brushed against his cheek. "And you?"

Airyaman

She looked at him, waiting for him to explain in his own voice. The sorcerer looked back, uneasily curious, and parted his lips to speak. "Well, Miss Xiu. I am not human, and I believe I have never been. I came from the sands between the mountains and the sea. I was made of magic and tarnish but I walked among the living, and I learned the arts as well as charity from them. Then I searched, but to spirits I was an outsider. So I drifted. And right now, I'm still looking for something like me. That is what I am."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 12:46:18 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Thugkura

"It has a point. It's to show you aren't going to back out or bitch at me just because a few nobodies here or there get turned into red paste while I'm working. Do a neat squish, nice and slow. That should be good enough." Another bat popped out as she rested it on her shoulders.

Sakura Matou

Sakura hesitated for a short moment. She didn't really enjoy murdering people in cold blood one bit. She bit her lip, and then smacked the girl once, twice, three times, clocking her in the limbs, then the chest, then the head. She didn't look away however, despite her distaste for the entire affair. The blows kept coming until the girl was a bloodied corpse laying prone on the ground. The shadow turned to look at Sakura. She was silent, and didn't feel like saying anything about what she'd just done.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Black Heart

Noire followed closely behind Lucy, flying above her and making sure to match her speed and movements, expertly tucking and weaving to navigate her way through the maze. She kept her sword at the ready, completely on guard against any sudden movements from anyone in the area.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 02:33:41 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Xiu

"So that is your goal? How do you wish to do so? Sorcery, alchemy, summoning, or some other occult method? Or do you prefer a more... physical approach to such a problem?" Her eyebrows wiggled a bit at the suggestive nature of the question.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Anesa

So Anesa went trudging after the skeleton, entering his room quickly and taking a seat. "So what is it that you wished to discuss, Lorenzo? I trust that it is of some importance given that you wished relative privacy."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Thugkura

It wasn't like Sakura was really paying attention to that whole mess though. That was a dime a dozen kinda murder. She was more busy looking at her phone and checking for any texts. When she realized that the girl was finally done she tossed it over back into her waiting shadow. "Jeez, took you long enough. Pretty unoriginal too. If you're gonna blunt try to work some real brutality into it. I found a girl one night with a hole right through her stomach, and someone managed to do that with a bat! It was pretty fucking cool. Anyways..."

She took one good look around. Then she dashed about a bit, her shadow lashing out at blinding speeds with the teeth and ferocity of wild wolves. "Right, that's done. There's a gang of furries who've been running around. They're the ones who'll get the heat for this. Let's get outta here."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

"What?" He was taken aback slightly by her instant rebuttal. It was true, but it's not as if he wished to advertise the fact. It wasn't an accessible topic for a few reasons, only one set of which were the dead ends in the more obvious suggestions.

His gaze drew over her momentarily. Her last few words and their proximity reminded him of where his mind had been as of late.

Airyaman cleared his throat before he responded, gesturing transparently. "Certainly, I desire kin. And I've... had a few thoughts."
« Last Edit: March 16, 2018, 05:15:10 AM by YOLF »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Mary

With a loud clang, Shirou's swords were sent flying before he could even finish materializing them. He found himself easily pinned to the ground, the spikes embedded on either side of his neck. "Don't think you're worthy of facing me, scum." The foot withdrew without harming the man. "I'm talking about you, obviously!" She rubbed Breeze's head affectionately, ruffling her hair playfully.

Auspicious Breeze

She tensed up for a moment and prepared for a fight that never came. No, Mary was too fast for that man's efforts to matter. Breeze could only keep up with something that fast by relying on her instincts to guide her away from the attack. And the petting felt nice too so, wow did Mary have experience with this part...?

Wait, she was getting distracted! The former gladiator shook her head and frowned sadly. "I think maybe you should leave now," she said to Shirou and that other girl named Sakura. It was for their own good.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

The gunslinger shrugged in response, finishing off her coffee in one gulp.

"I won't push you about it," Charlotte said simply, another rifle shell popping into her hand before she started spinning it between her fingers like she did the first one, "So what was it like up in the mountains?"

Meeting someone new like this, maybe their experiences with that sort of thing might be different?

Sage

"Uh... where would I even begin to describe it...?" Her face scrunched up in an unfamiliar way, and Sage felt herself warm up a bit as she felt something close to frustration. She turned her eyes down to the coffee cup and thought harder. "I mean, I hardly have anything to compare it to. Maybe if you tell me what it is like here in a city first?"