Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 24379 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Dark Vlad

The moment he gazed into those eyes and heard her voice once more, he understood. Of course, how could he be so blind? She had died back then, and her memories may be different, but she was definitely the one he had sought. Even if reincarnated, her face was still as mesmerizing as ever. And her voice! Hehee, it felt so good to be able to hear it again. Her voice her voice her voice hervoicehervoicehervoicehervoice!!!!

In that moment, he rose back up with the same diabolical smile, except this time it was not directed at her or her minions. He laid a hand on his still beating heart and roared, following her command with a declaration of fervor.

"Yes my liege! Not a single of your enemies shall be allowed to exist, I will eradicate their bloodlines until naught but ashes remain! That, I Dark Vlad, promise!!" And as he did that, both he and the flames crawled forth and intensified, rising high up with enough force to melt this entire prison if he so willed it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 02:09:27 AM by francobull3 »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
? ? ?

The white haired girl recoiled at the sudden movement, one tiny moment away from darting backwards when she noticed what was in his hand, a ride. A rose of all things had almost made her retreat. How ridiculous, how utterly utterly wonderful. She suddenly burst out it loud laughter unable to contain the conflicting emotions warring inside of her. Humans had it so easy. Emotions, the raw feel of it all, it all came natural to them. But not to her, no never to her. It was like an unusual experience every time, a disgusting experience.

Once she'd calmed down, she grasped onto the hand that was holding the rose and pulled h towards her, closer until his ear was by her mouth. Her mouth mouth moved slowly as she rewarded him the knowledge he desired.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Lance

"Woah woah woah! For real?" He exclaimed all of a sudden, his eyes nearly popping out but concealed behind his sunglasses. The hell? There was no way that could be right, right? I mean, wasn't that guy supposed to be big and red and scary? She looked way too cute for the part!

Well, it would explain the heart eating and the way she spoke all in red a few minutes ago. But wait, assuming she was right, if he did manage to score a date with someone like that would that make him the king of hell!? Aaargh, now he definitely wasn't getting anywhere near heaven.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
? ? ?

"Fufufu..."

This was turning into a real treat, not many humans were this untainted, this pure in their desires. It almost gave her hope. " I assure you someone like you will have no problems going to heaven." She clearly interrupted his train of thoughts, responding the instance that the idea crossed his mind. It was rather uncanny to say the least.

"Although if you were to somehow become the king of hell that might be a an entirely different story." Not including that would have been nothing but a wholesale lie.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Raikou

A giant deluxe sundae on a foot wall glass cup, sprinkled with sugar and hot chocolate, stood in the table between the young women and the young man. The brash, uncaringly kept guy in question was digging into the sugary delight, stuffing spoonfuls of ice cream and delicious coverings into his mouth between shallow breaths, closing his eyes to lull into the sweetness punctuated by its relaxing and skull-piercing chill.

"MMmhhmmmph, well," he began, slowing down between bites, "I was just walking around, taking in the sights, minding my own business, when I notice an asshole with a voice more torching-worthy than whatever he was aiming fire at, was terrifying people and threatening to start killing them one by one in perverse delight."

He swallowed and wiped his mouth with the napkin in a rush, leaning forward to continue, placing smaller portions of the dessert into his mouth. "So I threw a chair at him. And I was about to teach him a lesson he wouldn't forget, or wouldn't need any effort remembering if you prefer, when miss devil in the shape of gigantic fluffy ego butted in and sent me packing."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile

Anastasia

Honestly, it was Anastasia who should have been disappointed, but it's not like she had high expectations to begin with. This man just kept proving he was nothing but self-absorbed trash consorting with infernal powers. Powerful trash, to their dismay, but still a trash. Medaka was now in a dire predicament and the wizard probably would die before assisting in any meaningful way, probably dragging her chances to the bottom in the process, so she had to make the hard choice. A tactical retreat. Thanks to the fact that she both protected herself with that spell and accumulated enough energy, she could devise another risky escape plan.

She could propel herself away with the icestorm carrying away her body in a gust of violent wind, hopefully her shield and control over the magic cushioning the worst of the damage she could suffer. And hopefully close enough the cavalry assuming that women didn't wander away, actually survived or was willing to help anyway. But still, anything was worth the shot.

So thinking on feet, she conjured a strong gust of wind through a very localized icestorm, bracing herself for the impact and propelling herself away. She'd spend the rest of the energy to cushion her impact to mitigate any potential too serious damage to her body.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Airyaman

"Is that a yes to dinner?" He asked, drawing back some inches after a moment of silence. "You're putting me on the spot, but it would be quite rude for me to refuse."

He was on the floor, so now he had to dance. He reminded himself of that useful piece of everyday wisdom and wondered if he was using it right. Extraordinary circumstances and lack of options aside, he wanted to see what this woman could show him.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Olga Marie of House Animusphere

Acting as if she was oblivious to everything Stella was doing in deference to Nero, Olga walked next to her, confident in the fact that she was housing a far greater spirit inside her body.

And so the three waited in line, occasionally chattering about this or that, and before they knew it, they'd reached the front of the line. After listening to a small lecture about driver safety, the three found themselves in cars. The counter was ticking down to the inevitable conflict of the ages, bound to shake the Nexus to the core.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

With a thundering crash, the pavement next to Medaka exploded as if struck by raging thunder. From the smoke and debris a figure leapt out and crashed right into Medaka.

"My most adorable minion! You look so incredibly cute now, why did you not tell me you could change your hair like this?" The blond vampire has returned, only to glomp the life out of the other vampire. She looked no worse for wear as if she hadn't been alunched away beyond the horizon some time prior. But then her eyes sharpened as she noticed the state Medaka was in, her grip also loosened.

"Partake in my blood now."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 04:23:10 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka glare somehow become more intense as he spoke, every single word tearing into her heart like a savage beast with unkempt claws.  Stitching his soul to other identities?  Does that mean he was possessing Toe?  Does that mean he wanted her soul?

But who cares?  He needs to die.

The crimson haired monster clenched her fists and groaned, "I am afraid you have made a huge mistake then.  What you have created, what you have pushed me to is not a hero, but a monster.  In that way I am no different than you, a demon hiding behind the powerful mask of heroic ideals, only to give into despair when all else fails.  I have been a monster far before I became a vampire.  You have merely inspired me to act like one."

As her foot came forward and struck the ground, an explosion filled the air.  The fire and dust gave way to gentle snow and ice, a sign that Anastasia had tried to retreat again.  Realizing that it was Shinobu, she turned away, keeping her eyes focused on the man before her, so that all the elder vampire would be able to see was her evil crimson hair.  She felt the arms wrapped around her body, but she could not accept her warmth.  Instead, she groaned and said, "Shinobu, I am not in the mood for your games.  In fact, I do not wish for you to see me like this.  I will kill this man and destroy everything I stand for to satiate my own need for catharsis.  I cannot accept your blood."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Shinobu

"Kakakaka...."

The blond vampire was quietly laughing, barely supressing it, her instinctive respone to those foolish words. How utterly utterly foolish she was being. Not wanting to see her in that state, this truly ironic, just who did that girl think she was talking to? Or perhaps she had shielded her eyes from the truth all along, refusing to accept it despite it being there, right in front of her eyes the entire time.

"You are not the monster Medaka...."

As soon as the words left her mouth a massive curved sword tore through her stomach from behind, impaling her with its unyielding might. It's edge spoke of the end, it's blade antithetical to her very nature.

"I am."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2018, 09:10:18 PM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Sometimes, but I prefer captures," Charlotte shrugged, "As for why, well, why not? It puts food on the table, lets me hone my skills, and generally points me in the direction of guys who've evaded the local law enforcement, either by force or cunning, so it's a bit of excitement in the bargain. Besides, usually there's a very good reason that someone's got a bounty on their head. Usually, it's because they've done something bad, and the badder they get, the bigger the bounty, more often than not."

Not to mention, with all the blood the gunslinger had already seen in her long life, a little more wouldn't leave her losing any more sleep.

Sage

"I see." Well that made it a little less horrible. The part where it was because someone did something bad, not the preferring to capture thing. Being captured sounded almost as terrible. "Why do you need to do that to put food on the... table?"

Why did they not just hunt or gather? Yes, this farming thing had worked out well for the city-dwellers in terms of numbers, but had it made them all dependent on others too? Was that a bad thing? If it led to the need for things like this then maybe it was. Sage sat back a bit more and finished her disgusting drink. "Are you sure I am not the target? It would explain you just walking up to me the way you did."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
? ? ?

"Fufufu..."

This was turning into a real treat, not many humans were this untainted, this pure in their desires. It almost gave her hope. " I assure you someone like you will have no problems going to heaven." She clearly interrupted his train of thoughts, responding the instance that the idea crossed his mind. It was rather uncanny to say the least.

"Although if you were to somehow become the king of hell that might be a an entirely different story." Not including that would have been nothing but a wholesale lie.

"Oh, so you can read minds? Interesting..." He said cooly, nodding while grinning. Internally, all that he could think was oh god oh god, whatdoessheknowwhatdoessheknowwhatdoessheknow!

He wrapped his arm cooly around hers. "Well,if that's the case I'll settle for being the king of broken hearts. I know just the right place for the two of us." As he said that, he tipped his hat, if only to somehow look manlier than he already was.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Charlotte

"Girl's gotta eat, don't she?" Charlotte remarked, "Having a roof over my head would be nice too, but I'm still working on that. Besides, hunting my own food, while fun on occasion, has gotten boring as a regular thing."

"And yes, I'm sure you're not the target," Charlotte said, her revolver appearing in her hand as if from nowhere, the sound of it leaving the holster only audible for what might feel like an eternity afterwards. More rifle-shells appeared her hands, the gunslinger leveling the revolver as she flipped them up, six shells landing perfectly balanced along the length of the barrel.

"If you were the target, I would'a led you somewhere less crowded. Or just opened fire," the gunslinger shrugged, "I'm not the type for that cloak and dagger sorta thing. I walked up to you because I can sense reserves of supernatural power, and you kinda stuck out."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

What?

Medaka's head slowly turned to face her once trusted companion.  She stared blankly at the elder vampire, confused as to why she had impaled her with the blade.  However, the moment she laid eyes on her face, she simply closed her eyes and awaited what was next, whatever that may be.