Author Topic: Things That Annoy You in Fanfiction  (Read 35076 times)

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Things That Annoy You in Fanfiction
« Reply #300 on: May 03, 2014, 11:14:57 AM »
^Something, something, Satoshi. Well, not everything, bu itt always ultimately goes back to Satoshi. Satoshi is his Origin and Element.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
  • I don't want no trabble
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 03, 2014, 09:41:31 PM »
I'm apparently not allowed to discuss what happened in Lantz's fic. I mean, I'm not saying anything rude now am I? I'm just discussing about what actually happened, and am now seeing how you guys feel about what happened.

Besides, this is the place where we can discuss about fics right? I haven't slandered the fic this time or anything.
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

I told you I wanted no trabble.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 03, 2014, 09:50:16 PM »
Also, at least Lantz has written more on the setting and is expanding the length of the story. However, the plot still needs to keep advancing. Slice of Life won't last forever. He needs to be careful about the pacing for the future of his fic.

Also, I dislike how characters discuss a terrible issue, but doesn't do anything about it. Its like saying that they feel sorry for war orphans, but give small change and move on. Do those heroes try anything to help on a smaller scale? Even if that big issue they're working on gets resolved, the world goes back to what it was eventually and no real positive changes happens. I wanna see the hero do a big positive change for a big issue the real world can relate to. If there is a story out there with a subplot like that, can anyone tell me about it?
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 09:51:12 PM by qwertyfatcat »
I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble I don't want no trabble.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 03, 2014, 10:02:36 PM »
No, this is not a place for discussing random fics because you were kicked out of the fic thread.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 03, 2014, 10:09:00 PM »
Fine, so maybe I wasn't discussing about annoying things in fanfiction a moment ago. Is it wrong all of a sudden to mention this fact? Lantz won't let me ask how Superman's experience is correlated to Satoshi's experience on BL, now you won't let me discuss about his decision on the other page? Why is it so wrong to discuss such small things on a page about fanfiction? Whatever, I'm not discussing about his fic at the moment. I'm talking about something that annoys me in anime.

Now, I'll talk about how fanfiction writers following other fanfiction writers annoy me because they cling to another fanfiction writer's logics and rules and think they apply to that universe. Happy? This topic isn't about Lantz's fanfiction.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 03, 2014, 10:16:18 PM »
There is only one Canon and food is its Prophet.

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
« Reply #306 on: May 03, 2014, 10:28:30 PM »
Just a friendly reminder.

Let's avoid discussion about lantz's fics. This isn't a thread to criticize them, or point out flaws and errors in them. If you were kicked out of the respective threads for that, well, too bad. But don't bring that into other threads and start cluttering them with more of it. And yes, failure to comply is punishable by warning.

Have a good day. :)
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 10:31:07 PM by KAIZA »

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 03, 2014, 10:30:49 PM »
Wait, why does Lantz get special treatment. I get he's 'special' but I don't think he's THAT special.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: May 03, 2014, 10:31:02 PM »
My statement was general.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: May 03, 2014, 10:31:41 PM »
Magos you're a fucking machine.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: May 03, 2014, 10:32:39 PM »
Magos you're a fucking machine.
I'm a techpriest, not a machine you heretical ignoramus. The Omnissiah does not condone thinking machines.

KAIZA

• Best Oni
  • Administrator
  • NPC
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt Page
« Reply #311 on: May 03, 2014, 10:33:26 PM »
Wait, why does Lantz get special treatment. I get he's 'special' but I don't think he's THAT special.
No, no, it's not special treatment. It's called "being tired of pointless arguing cluttering the threads".

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: May 03, 2014, 10:34:18 PM »
technopriests are awesome. Also, my discussion about Lantz's fic is very brief and done with.

Xamusel

• Number XV of the Organization
  • NPC
  • Placeholder avatar until I can get something else
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: May 03, 2014, 10:34:40 PM »
Same here, KAIZA, same here.

qwertyfatcat

• The want-no-trabbler
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: May 03, 2014, 10:36:18 PM »
I did talk about something related to this thread earlier, but it didn't catch on Xam. Sry.

Also, KAIZA discussing about the warning about not discussing Lantz's fic in this thread is still discussing Lantz's fic in this thread. Are we still talking about what annoys us in fanfiction or what?