Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Areas / Re: The District of Columbia
« Last post by Cherry Lover on September 28, 2021, 11:04:46 PM »
Sakura

Despite the embarrassment that she felt, once she'd heard the elf's sheepish response, she allowed her to continue her "greeting", her own face blushing red as she felt the heat building up inside the other girl, her own body heating up in response to the erotic sensation of having her sensitive elf-like ears rubbed. Then, once the girl had finished, she stepped back, noticing the surprised look on the faces of some of the people surrounding them, as well as the fact that her other self was looking to see how people reacted. Not wanting to upset or hurt the girl, Sakura gave her a gentle, almost maternal smile, and spoke up.

"Well, I wouldn't say it's necessarily inappropriate, but it's certainly not how humans would greet each other, and it's considerably more ..intimate than I'm used to", she said, softly.
« Last post by SINIB on September 28, 2021, 10:52:29 PM »
Luthien

"Eh? Eh! Eh? This is how you say hello!" Luthien sheepishly insisted. Up close, Sakura could feel the almost scorching heat building up inside her elvish counterpart, the abnormal heat emenating from her body. "Is this inappropriate?" She asked, finishing nuzzling Sakura before pulling back and standing to her full height on her toes, looking around to judge other people's reactions.
Areas / Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Last post by Aiden on September 28, 2021, 03:23:30 PM »
Thorra

Thorra laughed. A boisterous guffaw echoed melodiously through the forge. Thorra sat up and slid into her battle panties, affixing the silvery coverings over her breasts. She crossed her legs and then reached under the blanket, pulling out herself and lazily lobbing herself over towards Lirazel. "No, my wielder is my wielder." The fine tunic Lirazel had made was tossed over as well. "Why don't you show him our bond, so he stops misunderstanding once and for all?"

Lirazel

As abruptly as such a throw was performed, as wide-eyed and off guard as having such a great mass suddenly wobbling in her direction had made her, Lirazel demonstrated still what being Highborne meant. A deceptively delicate hand caught the weapon by the handle, spun it a flourish so that it was rightside up, and allowed herself to be flooded with the thunderous power of the demigoddess Thorra. Folainluc was witness with his very eyes to the transformation that followed, muscle surging with power and...

He had to look up at the princess in a way he hadn't since he was a boy, and she the compassionate sororal figure.
« Last post by Cherry Lover on September 27, 2021, 11:23:37 PM »
Sakura

Sakura felt a sudden jolt of pleasure run through her body as the elf began to rub her ear against Sakura's. Immediately, she recoiled backwards, a look of shock forming on her face.

"W..what are you doing?" she asked, in a shocked but not angry tone.

After all, whilst the girl's behaviour was highly inappropriate, Sakura strongly suspected that it was some kind of cultural difference and, given that this girl had only been born a few months ago, it made sense that she might be a little naive.
Areas / Re: Pine Garden
« Last post by Panda on September 27, 2021, 08:48:53 PM »
Nanako

As Lily's aura pressed in on Nanako more, the squirrel girl sidled closer to the little demon, her tail swishing a little faster with excitement. The reunion of their tails was inevitable, really, the squirrel girl's wrapping around the demon's tail and entangling it in that fluffy warmth just as the spade tail wrapped around the squirrel girl's tail, binding tightly against the fluffiness like warm slik ropes. For a moment, Nanako imagined being bound tightly by it, the sinuous length wrapped tight enough to squeeze and leave her short of breath.

She shivered quietly as she watched Vega examine the sword, laughing as he teased Lily and she wondered what he was playing at. For that matter, why hand him the sword, anyway?

Still, those concerns were quickly banished as Vega to go along with her earlier offer to fight her instead. She gave Vega a curious look, tail still entangled with Lily's for a moment, before starting to pull away with clear reluctance.

"Oh? You sure you want to be fighting a gorilla strapped to a rocket in these close quarters?" Nanako shot back with a pout, grabbing her jacket and tossing it away to leave her usual fighting outfit.
« Last post by Kotomine_Rin on September 26, 2021, 11:03:04 PM »
Vega

"Hehe, you really want to kill me. How fuuuun ~ <3" He cracked his knuckles and stretched his neck with a smug smile, eyeing Lily intently - then focusing his gaze at the ornate blade. Its craftmanship was marvelous. He observed every detail with curiosity, fascination, and a childlike wonder. Of course, his eyes soon narrowed. This was so simple, so innocent, so convenient. It must haver been some sort of devilish trap. But could it really be a trap As the thought ran through his mind, he couldn't help but chuckle slightly. But slowly, gradually, the small laughter grew and grew, until it became a burning beacon, a pyre of thunderous laughter that rang through the empty castle-like shop.

Yeah, definitely a trap.

"Hahahahaha! Lily, oh how I adore your deviousness. But if I couldn't do at least that much, I'd shame your precious pride as a daemon. I'll show you that there is no one else worthy of standing before you and the heavens. If you set your mind on something, even certainty will bend to a miracle!" He posed glamorously and snapped his fingers, the echo rang through all the halls of this castle-like shop with a beauteous melody. "But you knoooow.... I truly hate being ordered around. Just because a prize is deliciously tempting me, doesn't mean I'll just bite the bait like some fish."

He put his finger on his chin and looked down, as if absorbed in some thought. But alas, his answer came as natural as ever, with a soft laughter that rang like the most gorgeous of bells. "If I vanquish you so thoroughly you won't be able to stand, I'll give you no choice but to use that blade against me. That is the one solution to your trial."

It was an insane answer, but her question was insane to begin with. No, in the first place, no one in this room was truly sane in the first place. And with a sly smile, he first pointed at Nanako.

"But first, I do owe our friend here at least some attention. Fine, fine... I'll fight her first - after that, It'll be your turn. Lily."

He never said he refused the first trial in the first place. He just said that to tease the beast! But now... there was no turning back!
« Last post by Bern on September 26, 2021, 08:29:35 PM »
Lily

"Such determination,I love it, that means you're up for this challenge. Now pas it and I'll gladly put on your kitty stuff and meow for you myaster~"

Lily stepped up next to Nanako with her own tail swishing in tune with the other girl. And she didn't need to frame her assets for them to be on display, the skin tight suit made sure that all of them were on display. Her aura was flaring up again too, not the heat but the demonic allure that would be sure to ensnare these two deeper and deeper the more time they spent with her.

Then with a flick of her wrist a sheathed Nodachi was tossed to Vega, it was as tall as Lily and as beautifully crafted as the most exquisite blade Vega would have ever seen, no even more so. These materials simply didn't exist in the Nexus. "Pull it out all the way without succumbing and you win."

« Last post by SINIB on September 26, 2021, 02:31:09 PM »
Sakura

Sakura smiled at the elf girl's response, waiting patiently as the clearly-nervous girl turned around and got her first look at the person whose soul she'd been created from. She watched with interest as the girl's shyness morphed into confusion and then, finally, a look of understanding formed on her face, her mannerisms only adding to the feeling that Sakura had that this girl was indeed created from a copy of her soul. Then, after a few moments of silence as Sakura waited for the elf to respond, the girl finally spoke up, confirming what Sakura had suspected.

"Yes, it is quite surprising that we'd run into each other like this, Sakura said, giving the girl a gentle smile, before bowing politely. "I'm Sakura, by the way. It's nice to meet you."

Luthien

Luthien awkwardly fidgeted, feeling blood flowing to her member as feelings of vauge nostalgia rushed through her. She looked back and forth, confused. Was she supposed to bow back, or...

She instead leaned forwards, and decided to engage in the typical elven greeting, nuzzling her left ear against Sakura's right.
Areas / Re: The Land of Forever Fall
« Last post by SINIB on September 26, 2021, 02:27:25 PM »
Idril

"Were she to combat my fellows in any true earnest, then I expect the building would already have been leveled by their whole hearted efforts to swallow her in the full measure of Highborne might. Most of them would die." Idril said as such with a subtle shrug to her shoulders, but her sight never left her 'opponent.'

The elven warrior's eyes fluttered a moment as she found herself struck by the sheer size of what Sakura was packing. She murmured something softly in her native tongue, sweet to Sakura's ears but beyond her ability to grasp. The purple-haired vampire could hear her taking a long, searching whiff of her, and her eyes crinkling immediately after. "The Great Teacher of a thousand years ago? That is an opponent I am confident I have surpassed. The one of now?"

She did not dignify the notion with further response. A calloused fingertip pressed it oh so slightly to the left so that she could see with both of her eyes. "When was the last time you washed this?"

Sakura

Sakura chuckled. "I have been traveling for many days to visit this place with my King. Does the smell offend you?" Sakura reached down and grabbed onto the tips of Idril's ears with both hands, carressing the foreign objects with her thumbs, pressing into them and feeling the hard cartilage...

Her salty nuts hung right in front of Idril's face, each the size of an apple, dangling obscenely between her shapely thighs. Sakura continued teasing her, pressing them right up against the elder woman's face with a soft hum.

In the background, they heard the unfortunate fate of the table, and the elves who had unfortunately decided to challenge an unstoppable force...
Areas / Re: Elizabeth's Domain
« Last post by SINIB on September 26, 2021, 02:20:30 PM »
Hannah's room, over an hour later

Eru lasted longer than most. She pinned Lucy against the bed, slammed her against the wall and ravaged her asshole thouroughly in a manner she only rarely felt from the mortal races. Her technique was supurb, nearly flawless. After all, Elizabeth herself had enjoyed teaching Eru how to fuck her just the way she liked it. But, unlike the demons, her stamina was not limitless, and eventually, the fledgeling goddess collapsed against Lucy's back, ears flicking in gentle delight.

Lucy could feel Liz's pleasured cries, how much she'd enjoyed submitting to the dick with her, and how much she herself had come. But she could also feel Liz wanting more, always more, always keeping her lusts in check for her greater goals. She only very rarely found herself satisfied.

Hannah's experience was quite different. She felt her phantom dad hugging her, gently resting her chin against Hannah's shoulder. She sighed with contentment.

"Thank you for sharing that experience with me. It was fun. That elf reminds me of myself when I was a mortal. So bullheaded, foolish, audacious and lusting for power. Hehe..."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10