Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202343 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3540 on: December 11, 2018, 02:10:53 AM »
Locke and Steaven

Locke lifted his arm up from her leg's grip, planted it on the ground along with his other hand and turned around.  The hand sticking out of the ground was gone, leaving only a hole.  "What was that?"

Steaven shook his head and rushed to Jeanne's side.  His body began to shrink again, returning to its normal lanky state.  "Sorry.  He's not usually like this.  He's had a rough day."

Meanwhile, Locke stood to his feet.  Now towering over the two, he glared downward and said, "You...your not Lucy are you?" he asked with a pout, his ears drooping like a dog who was punished for bad behavior.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3541 on: December 11, 2018, 03:13:25 AM »
Lily

All this waiting was boooooring. If only there was something she could do to speed this up.He'd get an A for effort, if his setup time wasn't so freakishly long, she was almost tempted to start using him as a punching bag. But only almost. Actually.... there was one thing she could do, it was perfect and most importantly, it would completely ruin all of his careful setup.

Thus the fire elemental took a stepp forward and fell.

"Hello there."

It was the first tihing Lily said as she landed in the middle of the group. Of course she kept the initiative and continued talking. "Fancy seeing all of you out here. Now I'm a bit lost but I spotted all of you, and you guys look smart enough, so I was wondering which way is the way to the Dojo District? I've heard so many good aggreeable things about it."

Lily stood up and begun prancing around like she owned the scene. "Did you know all disputes there are settled by honourable duels. Now I don't know about all of you but that's how you talk my language. Yeah I know I don't look the sort at all, but I pack a mean punch when I'm angry."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3542 on: December 11, 2018, 05:05:01 AM »
Sakura

The frown persisted, but gained a slightly different air to it. She wasn't going to let the whole ditching thing go, but this sounded rather serious.

It didn't feel like a joke. Is it cursed? What's so dangerous about it? She looked at Lucy seriously, waiting for a proper answer.

"Yes, we were. What's wrong with a friendly bout, Lucy?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3543 on: December 11, 2018, 06:30:33 AM »
Yusho

The exalt shook his head in loud concession. "Fine, we'll have it your way," he returned, taking the offered items. At this point, Yusho's frustration was outdoing his positivity, and though he wasn't thrilled, he knew when he was being told to pull his nose off politics. He wasn't going to get through to her worries with fists right now.

The power invested in a figure like this First Chief made him think, but from what the vampire king said, he expected that the respect mentioned was owed. The alternative to praying that their true character wasn't of ill repute was hoping Valerie would be fine even with the supposed gravity of the situation, but he opted to trust that hunch and let her respond to her problems.

He had to ask for directions back before leaving, but he eventually made it back.

Meditation was a poor replacement for sleep, and an exercise he knew best to let the hours pass unbidden when instead he'd be waiting restlessly, but rest did not come easy to him. Of course, in a still unfamiliar place, with uncertain confidence in its safety, he was never counting on sleeping a full night.

It didn't make the waiting for Valerie less annoying, although he had become a little acquainted with some of the devices she sported in her home. No restrictions had been imposed on his stay besides what was implicitely logical, but even if he had to go out, fact was he really wanted to speak more with her first, and there were details about his residence here where her help would be appreciated. He'd had the chance to ruminate on the last day's events, after all.

That left him chewing on the contents of a bag of peanuts he'd purchased from a market nearby while overlooking the streets from one of the castle's towers.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3544 on: December 11, 2018, 08:52:03 PM »
Valerie

She was going to to get a headache from all this, it was building up already, she could feel it. Nevermind the fact it wasn't possible for vampires to get a headache in the first place, or the fact that she'd never had one as she was one of the few true vampires in the Nexus. It most certainly wasn't just blood deprivation stemming from accumulated battles, no most certainly not. Regrowing limbs was a piece of cake for someone like her and not draining at all....... Most of her kin would laugh at her if they heard her now, super vampires who could shrug off all kinds of wounds and continue cleaving through armies were a thing of legends.

Most of her kin weren't thousands of years old.

She spotted him alone in a room in one of the towers from far away, having eyes sharper than that of an eagle was rather useful. Wanting to surprise him, she took the long way around and scaled the tower from the other direction until she was clinging to the wall upside down right above his window. He was chewing peanuts going by that salty smell. The vampire would never know why humans found something with such an intense foul odour to work as snacks, but they did to her dismay. She could already feel her nose wrinkling all the way from here outside.

"I see peanuts still smells as foul as last time." Valerie said while sticking her head down and into his view.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3545 on: December 11, 2018, 10:30:48 PM »
Yusho

She almost caught him by surprise, but Yusho felt her approach in the slight tremble of stone just a moment before she peeked over in greeting. The vampire showing up in his field of vision upside down though, he didn't see coming, and slightly pulled back in disorientation.

"I feel bad for what you're missing, if that's all you get," he said, flicking another peanut onto his mouth before wrapping the bag closed. He looked up at her "How did your meeting go?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3546 on: December 12, 2018, 02:19:28 AM »
Valantine

As she descended to the ground, she felt something gripping her body.  A smirk came onto her face as she, stretched her arms, pushing back against the force.  The thing behind her was coming, but unfortunately for it, it was only as fast as she was.  The second her feet touched the ground she shot forward, cocking her fist back and launching it at the barrier the second she got within arms length of it, smashing it open with a huge hole.

Meanwhile, the Valentine inside disappeared, while the man sunk into the shadows, completely at mercy to its power.

"Oh, so it is just the two of you," she said, turning her head left and right.  "And to think I was worried about the cops.  I'll have you know I liked that house.  Its an insult to see it covered in darkness by some half-assed assassination squad."

Thea

Ah, so she was a wily one. No matter. "You should thank your husband for our mercy, actually." The empress reached out again to wrap the most obvious Valentine with telekinetic force from all directions, the strongest she could manage without crushing the woman to death. "He requested your survival."

At the exact same moment, knowing how fast the woman was, Thea sent out a piercing telepathic assault on the woman. She wanted to make the woman know, too, what she had done. She wanted to know why she had done it. And most importantly, she wanted to break her.

But if nothing else it would distract her from being able to avoid her binding force.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3547 on: December 13, 2018, 01:04:18 AM »
Suerte

"Oh g-god... its g-getting bigger?!" she moaned, her chest rapidly expanding and shrinking with her inhales and exhales.  She could feel it expanding inside her, pushing the walls beyond what they could handle.

"i'm not a hero!  I want to help people, but I won't sacrifice my f-freedom."

She stared down at her belly, seeing the massive head bursting from her belly button.  Her ass pushed out farther towards Vanilla and her legs buckled as she climaxed.  With the water still dripping down her legs, it was hard to tell, but she was so wet by now that a steady stream of her own juices poured down her thigh.

Vanilla

Vanilla smirked. She felt Suerte tighten up and grab her cock as she came. She smacked her ass mercilously, and then grabbed Suerte's belly. Her cock bulged out of Suerte's gut disgustingly, enticingly. She squeezed herself and began to jerk off using Suerte's insides. "Do you want more, little girl? I can make it as big as you like~tehehehe~" She thrust further in once more, her cock very slowly still elongating. It felt like a snake was slowly making its way up through the girl's gut.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3548 on: December 13, 2018, 03:52:53 AM »
------------------------Intermission II------------------

I would like to announce that after a thunderously acclaimed number of requests, the show will be resuming shortly. This must be a very exciting piece of news, as I am aware many were looking forward to the thrilling continuation of our little plots. As per request, I have *ahem* silenced our lovely stage actors, who were honestly quite the chore to read through. It is just you and me now, hopefully our little mano a mano heart to heart will be a little more... intelligible now. Am I not considerate, my dear friends?

You may clap at any time.

Any time now.

I'm tired.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3549 on: December 13, 2018, 04:06:16 AM »
A-701

"Heeehee~ You sure got some fun tricks up your sleeve..." He blinked and grinned curiously at her antics.

The men's eyes, widened by the sudden intrusion, looked at the newcomer and turned away from the spider's path. She wasn't one of the clients, did the lords come to know of their new product's supply line? "Miss, you aren't supposed to be here. But sure, I can give you the directions." One of the larger men dressed as police smiled pleasantly and walked up to her, his rifle to his hip as if he were a trained soldier.

Dangling from above, the spider descended while everyone was distracted and grabbed a female bodyguard's mouth with an adorably innocent expression, grabbing her from behind without a sound and dragging her up like a fly in a web, mercilessly binding her with too much strength for her human body to fight against.

"Shhhhhhhhh." He smiled and put a finger to his lips while she was already tied up like a salami the moment he dragged her up. The crunching and slurping sounds were unheard, too far to be picked up. A stray sheep in the pack. She did not position herself mindfully in respect to her group, rookie mistake.

Her arm popped from his mouth like a noodle, and he swallowed it whole nonchalantly. Could use some cheese though. He couldn't understand why these scumbags couldn't carry some salt packs on them, it'd make things so much easier.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 04:07:32 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3550 on: December 13, 2018, 04:12:56 AM »
Vanny

"Hoho, is that right?" He looked away a little embarrassed. "You didn't have to, I mean, that was just a tickle." He rubbed his nose and smiled shyly. "Thanks though, you're actually pretty nice."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3551 on: December 13, 2018, 04:19:31 AM »
------------------------Intermission III------------------

I'm tired.

Of pretending. Of playing games. Of all of this. It used to be fun, it really was, but something's changed. I changed. Or maybe I've just realized who I was and it disgusts me. It just isn't fun anymore.

I didn't mean to be a bad friend.

I used to be proud in what I did.

Maybe that is the problem. Pride. All of it, just to fuel my ego. Oh, let's write a sheet, come up with something new and fresh, show it to them, maybe they'll like it, maybe if they like it I'll feel good about it and not feel like such a failing waste of space and want to fucking kill myself.

Whoops. Well, that went dark real quick. Heh. Wait, right, you wouldn't even know what a sheet is in this world.

I just hate how fucking vapid and shallow all of this, all of me is. I want others to like me and be proud of me because I can't do it myself, and all I've turned into is this fucking disgusting -parasite that leeches the time of anyone who dares get an inch closer to him. Look at me, talk to me, hurt me, rip me and my heart apart, I don't care. At least it wouldn't be boring.

At least it wouldn't be lonely.

Please just... talk to me.

Anyone...

This isn't your show boi, you're meddling with forces far beyond your comprehension here.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2018, 05:26:04 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3552 on: December 13, 2018, 06:04:07 PM »
Suerte

"Ah!" A soft moan escaped Suerte's lips as her thick ass was spanked by Vanilla's strong hands.

Suerte's eyes shimmered with desire as she looked up at Vanilla from her position against the wall.  Her breathing had gotten far heavier and more labored.  "Its already so.. huge.  How much bigger can you make it?"

She could already feel herself coming close to cumming again, feeling the huge thing sliding around inside of her.  "M-maybe we should stop," she mumbled.  "If its too good, i'll never be able to fuck an ordinary man again."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3553 on: December 13, 2018, 07:57:49 PM »
Betty

"I am here too!"  she whined, embracing Vanny's oversized armored arm.  If she shouted loud enough, maybe he would hear her and not the older girl.  She wanted attention.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3554 on: December 13, 2018, 09:26:25 PM »
Amanda

The troubles of the little girl flew right past her as she glanced away with a blush on her cheeks. "Sh-shut up, I only did it because I thought you were hurt and for that matter." She turned her head back to look down on him with a sharp gaze. "Who do you think you're fooling? I hit you really really hard." Her hands went for his chest, a blueish glow enveloped them as she pushed her life force directly into his body.

It was a very crude form of healing, but she didn't really have another way in hand right now. That fact annoyed her but she pushed on instead of letting that fact consume her. Strange, no matter how much she gave nothing seemed to happen, she pushed harder and harder. Letting the energy flow through her and into at a higher and higher, until she was panting hard, but it would surely work now, his pain should go away.

"How.... Do you have.... so much vitality?" She was completely out of breathe, like she had ran a marathon, but most of all she was amazed at it.