Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 203271 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4020 on: January 22, 2019, 02:53:22 AM »
Nanako

"Aha, yeah, pretty much," Nanako said with a slightly embarrassed chuckle, "The door to my next match landed me here instead, and I've been kept busy since I got here, so not really much chance to grab something else. A couple cute squishies, a kid going through some really rough puberty, and a couple more hot blondes than I expected to find within the course of an hour."

"Is it really that bad around here though?" the squirrel girl asked, looking a little concerned as she leaned back a bit, ears wiggling as she considered it, "There've been a couple messes here and there, but none of it was all that bad so far."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 02:54:24 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4021 on: January 22, 2019, 04:35:12 PM »
Azad

Since these two were having so much fun petting the animals, he decided to let them handle it.

So he put his arms behind his back and waited, yawning with his eyes closed. He looked like he was full of nothing but laziness and openings. Like he just gave up on trying entirely. Such was  the life of a hard worker. As pleasant and sweet as a peach tree in the desert.

"So, how's life?" He asked the nearby girl.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 05:39:50 PM by francobull3 »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4022 on: January 22, 2019, 07:02:28 PM »
Throne

Amidst the chaos and within the group itself there was a flash of silver as the markings on the beast faded and it made its presence known. There was almost no warning at all. No sound, the grass did not bend beneath its foot, and it did not even appear until it was halfway towards Sakura's throat. The only trace of the massive and looming black wolf, if it could be called that, was the slightest vibration sent through the earth as it leaped.

The stag was enveloped in light and suddenly the hordes from before appeared. Pests, serpents, insects, emerged as if from its shadow. They served as a wall which obscured more than it protected, a tide that hid its body as it burst into motion to avoid the attacks launched at it. The horde perished in waves as rocks pulverized them, water blasted them to bits, and a bullet exploded with tremendous force to turn them to burning pulp. When the group roared forwards to assault the enemy now the limitations of their defense were revealed. The stag was covered in gashes and burns from the combined assault, breathing heavily.

Meanwhile the boar was still trapped in its stalemate with the steel pokemon. Whenever it gained ground the massive beast managed to push it back a bit. In isolation this could go on until they dropped from exhaustion.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4023 on: January 22, 2019, 07:31:13 PM »
Azad

"Easy Fido." A kick shot upwards immediately, smashing straight between the animal's jaw and throat with hurling force, his stance otherwise unchanged. So it gauged that the most immediate threat was that girl and reacted accordingly, a nice instinct! At least, that's what he'd like to say. But if it were actually instinct, his killing intent should've sent it scurrying away. Could it be that the hound had something like.... confidence?

Their coordination was more akin to humans. He couldn't help but sweat a little at the thought as he followed up his knee with a guillotine kick straight down the nape of the beast's neck, precisely striking tight between the vertebrae and the skull. Something like that could very well split a creature's brain from their body, it was a technique meant to kill swiftly and painlessly. An execution technique.

"Sit."
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 07:33:45 PM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4024 on: January 22, 2019, 11:31:39 PM »
A-701

"Grrrrrr..." Rage boiled in him like a pressure cooker cooks a short-rib. And by that point, the meat had turned charred black, that meat being his soul.

I mean, she was being really cute, it was hard to say no! And he liked cake! And she was being nice and all! But his heart would not be swayed, she could not tempt him with such sweet promises of warm thighs and delicious cake. Now, everyone was looking at them both, looking at him, and they were giggling.

Oooh, they are so cute. What a cute girlfriend! Ohhh, he is sooo lucky! Like he was some kind of loser blessed to having such a cute adorable girl sitting on his lap. They weren't praising him for being cute and handsome and amazingly adorable, her, while he was the schmuck being pulled around. They were pitying him. At least, it felt like pity!

His heart would waver, his soul would not falter! Kill them all, kill these useless annoying feelings and become a spider as terrible as the seven hells that trap the foolish Kandata.

"Grahhhhhh!! I don't even like strawberry!!!" He roared in defiance like a small child throwing a tantrum. "I wanted chocolate in the first place. Cho-co-late!" He struggled and protested and waved his arms in frustration, although it's not like she was pinning him down so it should be super easy to escape. Damn these legs, trapping his heart with sinful and wicked desires.

While throwing his little tantrum, he left himself wide open for the spoonful of cake. It'd probably shut him up for a little.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4025 on: January 22, 2019, 11:43:28 PM »
Lily

She looked completely devastated by his impromptu revelation and the cute girl fund herself shifting awkwardly on his lap trying to think of a way out of this awkwardness, but then it hit her, the way out of this. She regained her cute cute smile from before and ate the piece of strawberry cake right in front of him. Then she turned around and called for the waitress. "Hey! I'd like to order a serving of chocolate cake with the most creamy dark chocolate topping you have for my boyfriend."

And just like that she resumed her previous position ready to feed him the most delicious of chocolate cakes, what a caring girlfriend he had; he was truly lucky.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4026 on: January 23, 2019, 12:03:09 AM »
A-701

O_O

He just stared at her in disbelief, his shark-teeth hanging from his gaping jaw in pure shock while his cheeks pinked up a little. There was no mistaking this. This meant war.

He shook his head. Now, his entire face minus one eye was covered in his long, luscious mane, which he groomed every morning, afternoon and evening. But now, it was a cloak of darkness, which only served to accentuate his glowing eye, glowing with evil intentions. His words were like a curse, a dark billowing curse to summon a demon from hell.

"Y o u   p l a n n e d   t h i s   a l l    a l o n g . . . .  d i d n ' t   y o u ? "

He then turned around to the one who so foolishly incurred his wrath, and would soon pay the price for her arrogance in delicious expensive food, the best in this cafe, which would not come from her pocket, not one bit, oh he would NEVER give her that satisfaction. To be better than him and be the one to pay? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffttt! Hahahahahaha! Think AGAIN, fucker! His face said it all, he would be the one to blow her the FUCK away. No, he would suck her dry, leech her until she was but a dry huskkkkkkkk!!!

"You are such an amazing and loving girlfriend, I will gladly accept this chocolate cake. You're the best! But I'm so sorry, all this hard work left me too hungry, I don't think a single cake will cut it. But you forgive me, riiiight Lilyyyyyyyyy?"
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 04:19:21 AM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4027 on: January 23, 2019, 12:08:56 AM »
Nanako

"Aha, yeah, pretty much," Nanako said with a slightly embarrassed chuckle, "The door to my next match landed me here instead, and I've been kept busy since I got here, so not really much chance to grab something else. A couple cute squishies, a kid going through some really rough puberty, and a couple more hot blondes than I expected to find within the course of an hour."

"Is it really that bad around here though?" the squirrel girl asked, looking a little concerned as she leaned back a bit, ears wiggling as she considered it, "There've been a couple messes here and there, but none of it was all that bad so far."

Justice

That sounded like a lot of nonsense to walk into, but the squirrelgirl's expression felt like saying she enjoyed it. He should point her to a clothes store, he thought, but then he closed his arms and shook his head.

"It's no wartorn misery-heap, luckily, but that's not what I mean," Justice answered. "Too many unchecked powers and monsters, with no semblance of reason to even keep them centralized. It's strange. Maybe not for you."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4028 on: January 23, 2019, 12:31:35 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl cocked an eyebrow at his explanation, crossing her arms under her chest as well, "No, that's a bit weird for me too. Cops back home usually had a handle on things, well aside from a few exceptions, but they're having trouble around here?"

Nanako looked the man over again, not missing the weapons on top of the imposing figure he cut. Well, aside from him being a bit of a slowpoke, but she was sure he'd be faster in a fight.

"What about you?" she asked, "Seems like you'd handle yourself pretty well even if that's the case, right?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4029 on: January 23, 2019, 05:23:10 AM »
Piece

The echo of childish laughter spilled into the room from another. A commonplace sound of the knob turning could be heard and light spilled in from Piece's head as it peered in. Its voice was little better than an echo or a recording, a note of static of faint reverberation giving away the artificial nature of its speech.

"Surpass gods? Easy, so easy it must be for these exceptional humans to come about if you will show it with this man." The derision in Piece's childlike voice was clear. Perhaps for a being whose very people were created to find miracles, who had seen uncountable numbers of other servants cast across worlds in search of the impossible, to hear such a thing as if it was merely a matter of determination or power was insulting. Or perhaps this was the only variation of these recorded words and it was merely espousing mild curiosity.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 05:29:25 AM by Umbra of Chaos »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4030 on: January 23, 2019, 05:31:56 AM »
Dahlia

The bullets from her special gun were enough to do some damage, then. She would have to get grandfather a present.

A nice stag skull, maybe.

Dahlia rushed forward from out behind her cover then, ignoring the third party helping them out so she could take out the stag. Every three steps were accompanied by another shot with her explosive bullets. Hopefully those did the trick, she thought to herself, as she strafed around to find a better opening in the swarm for her shots.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 05:33:24 AM by Aiden »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4031 on: January 23, 2019, 05:35:35 AM »
Sakura

Sakura saw the wolf shooting towards her, and she crouched down in reflex, but stayed still. She hadn't felt a twinge telling her to get the fuck out and dodge.

And then, the wolf got dropkicked by the man she'd saved. She gave him the slightest of nods in thanks. She could introduce herself and thank him properly after the combat situation.

"Good!" So she was right, a sustained assault would hurt the stag. It seemed to be using an ability similar to vespiqueen's defense orders and attack orders.

Aggorn, Keep it up! Just hold out a little bit longer! Sylph, moonbeam! Milotic, surf! Destroy those bugs and keep them at bay!

Aggorn struggled, using all of her might to keep the boar at bay, to protect her dear friend. She roared at the boar. You're not hurting Sakura, scum!

A ball of translucent and eerie light gathered above Sylveon. It bathed the battlefield in it, giving off a feel of being right next to a full moon before it shot forwards, blasting at the stag with tremendous speed, timed in tandem with Milotic letting out a beautiful cry.

A wall of water descended upon the scourge of the bugs once more.

« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 04:55:17 PM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4032 on: January 23, 2019, 02:19:19 PM »
Amanda

"There there..." She patted the Elf on the head. "No need to be strung up about it, nothing's happened yet." She raised her eyebrow as this reaction was quite odd considering what the Elf wanted to do. "Why are you so worried about that when you're in the business of soul snatching anyways?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4033 on: January 23, 2019, 02:41:25 PM »
Lily

Lily blinked not really understanding what he was going on about, the piece of chocolate cake hand on the spoon in front of his mouth and was about to fall off at any moment.

"B-but.... But I already paid for everything.... you could order whatever you'd like, I'll feed you all the same darling~" Unless he wa suffering from hunger of a different sort.

"Or do you want me instead? You'll have to wait for later~"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4034 on: January 23, 2019, 05:00:33 PM »
Amanda

"There there..." She patted the Elf on the head. "No need to be strung up about it, nothing's happened yet." She raised her eyebrow as this reaction was quite odd considering what the Elf wanted to do. "Why are you so worried about that when you're in the business of soul snatching anyways?"

Eruraviel

The great magician's eyes slunk away from Amanda, and her ears drooped. "It's nothing." In this brief moment, she looked incredibly vulnerable, real. Like she'd completely dropped her guard for just a split second.

The next Moment, her ears shot up and she gave Amanda a wry smirk. "You make it sound like what I do is amoral, Amanda. What's wrong with picking up stray souls of dead people haunting this city? That's mostly what I do, and if anythikng, it's a public service."

She poked Amanda's nose.

"Just because I'm a practitioner of forbidden magic doesn't mean I don't have some standards, hmmph."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end