Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 182716 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #855 on: June 18, 2018, 03:02:39 AM »
Amanda

"Good boy~" Amanda disengaged from him, keeping eye contact for as long as she could as she backed away, until she had to turn around. "Make sure you're not the one too late hmmm." This was gonna be fun.

It was a sunny morning in the fair city. No clouds were in sight and it was promising to be a real hot day, however a remnant of the nightly chillyness still lingered.

"Uwaaaah."

A somewhat laboured voiced could be heard from around the corner of Café Amarilla. Moments later Amanda came running from around said corner panting incredibly hard as she stopped right in front of the entrance. She bent over hands on her knees as she tried not to fall over.

"At-at least I ma-made it hah.... in time."

The time was actually 09:05.

She had spent so much time worrying about what clothes only to end up pickign the same outfit as yesterday, it was what she was most comfortable with damn it, and now this was the result.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:26:49 AM by Bern »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: June 18, 2018, 03:58:52 AM »
Dahlia

She had been through a lot in her years, and seen plenty of weird shit at that. Some of that shit was in her family, and some of it was in the mansions of rich old men she stole ancient relics from. Demon hunters with succubi brides, fluffy-tailed priestesses, blood-stained rituals beneath the light of the moon, Dahlia Hannsen had seen it all in her search for weapons to use against them.

Opening a door and finding herself in a very different place than should have been there was still pretty novel. Hell, it got her to blink and stand and look around long enough for the door to shut on its own and vanish behind her. That made Dahlia scowl and put her fist through the brick where wood once was. "Damn it! Just what I needed right now, too. Now what do I do?"

With a sigh of frustration she pulled her arm back and shook the debris off her hand. "It certainly isn't Vienna." She crossed her red-sleeved arms and held her chin in thought with a frown. "I guess the first step is finding out where I am. After that..."

-----------------

The Job Board

The job posting was for someone wanted for larceny, menacing, grand theft auto, resisting arrest, and at least a dozen traffic violations. The only reason it wasn't a much larger job was that the officers who tried to arrest the subject had not been more than injured. $9000.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 03:59:30 AM by Aiden »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: June 18, 2018, 04:05:59 AM »
Eleanor

But by the point the flesh had already fallen limp and dead. The briefcase was forced open with a torrent of amniotic fluid as newborn limbs forced them open. Eleanor arose, unblemished and unharmed as she yanked flesh off of her form, leaving it on the ground still twitching. Then she gestured towards the definitely dead flesh and yanked it up. The flesh came apart, flowing as red fibers as they weaved a new and lovely dress around her form.

"My apologies for the wait. I simply find that form quite unappealing to stay in. That girl you're with, she really is quite remarkable."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: June 18, 2018, 04:32:21 AM »
Charlotte

The blonde was given a wide berth as usual as she approached the board, the gunslinger ignoring the couple fellow Elites glancing over the jobs in her own perusal of the board. the one that stuck out to her immediately was a relatively modest one in terms of the bounty, but the crimes...

Charlotte let out a low whistle as she glanced over the laundry list, even if the price didn't really match it. It might actually be worth the sub-par payout just to find out what the deal was with this one. That the mark was pretty cute certainly didn't hurt either, but her curiosity won out over that pretty easily.

Welp, not like I'm all that strapped, really, the gunslinger remarked to herself, snatching the posting off the board, And nine grand is still nine grand.

With a bounce in her step and whistling an old town song, Charlotte made her way out of the local branch and started her search off the information on the posting.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 04:35:32 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: June 18, 2018, 05:04:33 AM »
Dahlia

She really wasn't that hard to find right now. A few facts had been established very quickly after a nice college girl bought her some drinks and made some small talk: One, she was in some kind of alternate reality. Two, there were no reliable ways to escape from this place. Three, this place was one giant city with no single government.

Dahlia had twitched in barely contained fury upon finding this out. It means that motherfucker got away.

It had been poor fortune for the men she'd run into at that biker bar that she was feeling a little murder-blocked by her little stumble into this city. A gun to the faces got her their money, their ammo, and one of their bikes. She made for another district immediately after.

Once she'd calmed down with a police chase where she really got to put the bike through its paces she realized she'd made some mistakes. The first was letting her anger get away from her and be so obvious in committing her crimes. The second was not covering her trail. The third was not wearing a helmet while she rode around. Now her pretty face was probably everywhere.

And she had a tail. This one couldn't be an accident. They'd been following since that gas station four blocks back.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: June 18, 2018, 05:19:52 AM »
Charlotte

Feeling thankful she'd thought to bring her own bike, if only so she could witness the events unfolding from a relatively relaxed position, Charlotte watched with no small amount of amusement as her mark peeled away from her pursuit. Thankfully, the cops seemed to be letting up, likely having noticed her. Not that the gunslinger was all that hard to miss, what with the outfit and her long blonde hair catching the wind like a comet trail.

And it seemed that even her mark had noticed, Charlotte making no attempt to avert her eyes from the black-haired beauty looking back at her, offering a jaunty little wave as she kicked the throttle up another notch, trying to close the distance.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: June 18, 2018, 05:28:58 AM »
Dahlia

The streets were full of cars, and that meant obstacles for her pursuer. Dahlia blew a dismissive kiss in the scantily-dressed motorist's direction and sent the engine to an obnoxious full throttle that deafened a couple passerby. She was trying to lose the blonde by weaving back and forth through traffic at top speed. Only someone with superhuman reflexes could possibly manage this!

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: June 18, 2018, 05:37:26 AM »
Charlotte

Charlotte cocked an eyebrow at the blown kiss, a smirk making its way to her face as her mark wove through the traffic like a madwoman. Even with the stakes being what they were, Charlotte let out an appreciative whistle that was torn from her lips by the wind as she gunned the engine and followed the woman in red through, turning the bike on its side and kicking up sparks as she slid under a semi her mark had just darted past and popping the bike off the ground with a pair of recoil blast rounds to cross a closed gap before weaving through the rest just a little faster than the other rider, coming out just a bit closer, close enough to try talking, though it would likely take inhuman senses to hear.

"Nice day for a ride, don'tcha think?" Charlotte called out, amusement clear in her voice.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 05:39:07 AM by Panda »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: June 18, 2018, 05:44:31 AM »
Dahlia

Her eyes widened for a moment as the crazy blonde actually kept up with her like this. What was it with blondes having superhuman reflexes these days?! Then she barked out a laugh. "You don't know how to take a hint, sweetie!" Dahlia took a single hand off the handlebars and wiggled her fingers in a farewell before peeling off down a side street. It was an impossible turn at this speed, the kind of thing that would send anyone into a crash, but not for this woman.

She used her leg as leverage to push herself in the right direction... and broke the heel off her boot. "Tch! That was designer, too."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: June 18, 2018, 05:56:06 AM »
Charlotte

While the gunslinger's eyes were far more suited to catch a quickdraw before it happened, she still caught the turn an instant before it happened. For anyone else she'd ever chased, that kind of turn wouldn't happen on a bike, for any other pursuer, even knowing that turn was coming wouldn't have helped. The time needed to slow down and take it would've give the other woman plenty of time to give her the slip. Fortunately or unfortunately, neither of the two women were the ordinary sort, the black-haired beauty managing the turn nigh-flawlessly and Charlotte pulling out a gun before turning the bike on its side, sparks flying as it slid across, a few recoil boosts in the opposite direction slowing her barely enough to make the turn before she popped the bike back up, several more boosters blasted out right behind her enough to make sure she didn't lose the tail.

"What can I say, I love it when I have to work for it!" Charlotte shot back with a laugh, "Shame about the heels though, I'm sure we can get that fixed later."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: June 18, 2018, 06:06:57 AM »
Dahlia

That was one hell of a gun for her to be pulling off moves like that with it. It almost made Dahlia feel envious. She wove around a shouting cyclist and shouted, "All this for a date? Call me credulous!"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: June 18, 2018, 06:16:20 AM »
Charlotte

"Date, Job, a few questions," the gunslinger shrugged, "All the same to me, and it helps ya ain't actually put any blues out of action for long. I'm sure they'll let you off with a fine and some stern words."

Charlotte almost had to feel sorry for the cyclist they ended up buzzing, the blonde passing by close enough to end up inadvertently slapping the guy with her hair. Almost.

"Gotta ask though, why all the ruckus?" she called out over the roar of traffic and the wind blowing past them.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: June 18, 2018, 06:22:42 AM »
Dahlia

She eased up on the throttle since they were going to be making a conversation of this. One of Dahlia's eyebrows lifted in bemusement. "Sad to say I'm not much one for fines, sweetheart." This more leisurely pace meant she had time to take in the sights a little too. "Kind of like you're not much for modesty."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: June 18, 2018, 06:37:19 AM »
Charlotte

"Damn shame about that, darling. I've got a job to do after all," Charlotte shot back with a grin, "Besides, this is about how I dressed back home. Didn't change after all these years and that sure isn't going to change now. And I'm not the one biking in heels! It's a good look on ya, to be sure."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: June 18, 2018, 06:41:07 AM »
Dahlia

"Do you hit on all your targets, or am I special?" She came to a stop light, and for once Dahlia actually respected it. "Oh, this imbalance is going to bug me... one moment." She snapped the other heel off with a single kick down. "There we go."

Her eyes fluttered in the blonde's direction. "You sure I can't talk you out of this one, sweetheart? I'd say you're getting in over your head, but that might be a little presumptuous of me."