Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178857 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3825 on: January 06, 2019, 06:39:08 AM »
Locke

"Alright alright that's fine," he said, trying to get her to drop it.  Money was one thing, but if she asked for anything else he would be in trouble.  As the two arrived in front of the vehicle, only a single thought came to mind.  Huh a motorcycle.  Didn't think she was the type.

"Wow Locke sweetie, I leave you alone for an hour and you're already chasing after a blonde babe."  Turning to face the...magical girl maybe, Locke emitted a low growl.  "You know.... If you really want a harem, I can help you build one. You should have said something!"

"If having a harem means I have to deal with women like you, I think i'll pass.  You stole this girl's identity, didn't you?  How come you didn't bother telling me any of that?"

It really would have helped clear his conscience.  Of course, he got the feeling she thought of his brother's situation as one big game or something.  He wasn't that naive.  A girl who up and leaves isn't really too worried about others.

Steaven

Steaven followed Nanako to the parking lot, only to see that girl again.  He smiled reflexively and a familiar feeling came back up in his pants.  The silly outfit was strange, but it was pretty hot looking.

"Oh shit she's back," he said, whispering to Nanako.  "I think she knows about the shaman."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3826 on: January 07, 2019, 01:01:38 AM »
Valerie

"However, it is estranged philosophy that will illuminate your path in these dark times. A dying flame can only enlighten so much before its fire need be rekindled. Walk the path to the left and it will carry you to your goal, up and up, further in and then you must make the right choice before descending once more. Then and only then, will you arrive at the promised land."

With her message now delivered, it was up to the scholarly monk to decode its meaning. Life was a thorny road, rife with many struggles and burdens. If something like this was beyond him, then he would not last long.

Yusho

Empress's thighs, what was she blathering in his ear now? Contextless directions to a philosophical answer he didn't need. Or were they? She had to be making fun of him. There was no map of destiny on hand to write them into, not that it would have helped with something he didn't ask for. Was he supposed to take - wait. He had. So that was the game she was playing.

He clicked his tongue, despite an amused smile, and instead of letting her down continued to carry her. Like she said, when the long, decorated hall parted, he turned left, and then he began to ascend the castle. Yusho remembered seeing a lofty, lone tower rising up from the pointed red roofs when he first arrived, and that was probably where her pointers were taking him.

Of course her quarters would be up here. What a piece of work she was. He arrived at an ornate, crimson door, and pushed it open into Valerie's room. "Now you show me a sophisticated sense of humor," he said, bringing her inside. "I was wondering where it was."
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3827 on: January 07, 2019, 01:34:10 AM »
Throne

The forest was dark and almost lovely. If not for the occasional frothing beast that jumped out of the brush it would be scenic even. But as you venture forth the canopy seems to extend ever higher until the sky was no longer visible at all. There was a lull in the fighting for a bit but that's about the time when you notice that the path has devolved. There's little more than forest before you now.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3828 on: January 07, 2019, 01:37:57 AM »
Tsumiko

Not magic, fuck... The girl was surprised, but not overtly so. Not like it was the first time she'd encountered some weird fucked up person like this.

The fist slammed into her arm, being the only part of her body outside the shadow, but the girl only gritted her teeth. This pain was nothing, nothing at all compared to the unending agony that was her existence. She felt a bone break, and just as quickly begin to repair itself as magic flooded through her body. She tightened her grip, and pulled downwards back into the shadow.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3829 on: January 07, 2019, 01:56:18 AM »
Valantine

Shut up!  Don't patronize me!  My husband and child are better off now.  This district is better off with me in charge.  They can actually afford college now for Mai and its not just them!  I made an impact.  Live or die here, my life mattered outside of my child!

Outside of all this, the Valentine had her eyes focused on Tsumiko and Thea, perhaps more so than before.  Yet, something was different.  It was almost as if she was becoming more animalistic in her focus.  She fired another spray of bullets at the couple.

You dare ignore me!  Do not be so arrogant as to think you are above her.  Inside you, I see great tragedy.  No one here is excluded from sin!

Thea

And then, the Empress' anger seeped in. It was only long experience that allowed Thea to focus it into a knife to cut through Valentine's egotistical self-defense rather than find herself distracted and weak.

I have lost everything to achieve little. I would have it back in a heartbeat. To have children... Then, she pushed the pain of her final initiation ritual into the possessed crime boss' thoughts while she fought, distracted, against Tsumiko. Forced sterilization, the deprivation of all hope for the future in someone who'd had nothing. You had everything I ever wanted, and now you throw it away when it asks you to come back?!

She pulled her mind back, abruptly, and grasped the Valentine who hit Tsumiko with the full force of her mind. Then she began to crush her limbs. "I will drag you back to her, and you will beg her for forgiveness."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3830 on: January 07, 2019, 02:18:52 AM »
Valantine

ENOUGH!

A dark evil energy filled her body, surging through every muscle and bone in her body.  She could hear the demon screaming inside her mind, being pushed down by her sheer force of will.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" she yelled, her rage at its peak.  "YOU THINK YOUR HEROES OR SOMETHING?  YOU THINK YOU CAN SURVIVE TRYING TO SAVE ME?!"

You killed my people!  You think your any better than me!?  What did you give up your kids for huh?!  WHAT WAS IT!?

Reaching down, she attempted to grab onto Tsumi by the hair, pulling her out and throwing her at the psychic girl.  With her other arm, she swiped at the air, pushing away the psychic pressure coming down on her.  The demon was protecting her unwillingly from a direct psychic assault.  The psychic would have to get creative if she wanted to harm Valentine.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 02:21:09 AM by yinsukin »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3831 on: January 07, 2019, 03:35:41 AM »
Throne

The forest was dark and almost lovely. If not for the occasional frothing beast that jumped out of the brush it would be scenic even. But as you venture forth the canopy seems to extend ever higher until the sky was no longer visible at all. There was a lull in the fighting for a bit but that's about the time when you notice that the path has devolved. There's little more than forest before you now.

Dahlia

At least she had some materials of her own in a bag on her motorcycle. Dahlia let the purple-haired girl help herself to what she had, "Since we're in this together now, sweetie," and offered her a ride behind her too.

Could her bike handle this terrain...? Probably not. Not without possibly throwing a passenger off, anyway.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3832 on: January 07, 2019, 03:37:09 AM »
Valantine

ENOUGH!

A dark evil energy filled her body, surging through every muscle and bone in her body.  She could hear the demon screaming inside her mind, being pushed down by her sheer force of will.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" she yelled, her rage at its peak.  "YOU THINK YOUR HEROES OR SOMETHING?  YOU THINK YOU CAN SURVIVE TRYING TO SAVE ME?!"

You killed my people!  You think your any better than me!?  What did you give up your kids for huh?!  WHAT WAS IT!?

Reaching down, she attempted to grab onto Tsumi by the hair, pulling her out and throwing her at the psychic girl.  With her other arm, she swiped at the air, pushing away the psychic pressure coming down on her.  The demon was protecting her unwillingly from a direct psychic assault.  The psychic would have to get creative if she wanted to harm Valentine.

Tsumiko

Tsumiko ignored the woman. Her words were meaningless. Tsumiko was right. She was doing the right thing. She shielded herself with this truth as she took her next actions.

The shadow covering Tsumiko's arm and Vallentine's leg, Tsumiko suddenly let go as she lunged for her. The woman's momentum took her straight into it with the shadow shooting up just as fast as she was reaching down. It would be absurdly hard for her to escape now.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 03:38:02 AM by Sinib »

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3833 on: January 07, 2019, 01:12:12 PM »
Valantine

ENOUGH!

Thea

A flash of warning reached her mere moments before Tsumiko could be used as a projectile, and Thea stepped aside at just the right time to make the attempt worthless. Then, having lost the opportunity to crush Valentine's body while she could, she struck once more at her mind.

I never had children. I was never allowed to, and the choice was taken away. I envy what you gave up, Valentine.

She struck then at whatever force allowed this woman to hold onto the demon's power against its will.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3834 on: January 07, 2019, 07:39:41 PM »
Justice

It wasn't going to be that easy, but Justice wasn't done. Guided by skill that had aided in reducing worlds to ruin and peerless instinct, he raised a charged shot to immediately follow up the slash. He had already been pressing the trigger, and all he had to do was let go to unleash the explosive round to the man's sternun.

At the same time he twisted his wrist, preparing to pull down his sword towards the man's collarbone. If the shot didn't shake him, Justice would still continue the onslaught, and defending with the least effort would still push back - towards the revived blazing girl on his heels.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3835 on: January 07, 2019, 07:58:42 PM »
Throne

Dahlia

At least she had some materials of her own in a bag on her motorcycle. Dahlia let the purple-haired girl help herself to what she had, "Since we're in this together now, sweetie," and offered her a ride behind her too.

Could her bike handle this terrain...? Probably not. Not without possibly throwing a passenger off, anyway.

Sakura

Sakura climbed on board with an absolutely enormous backpack filled with useful materials and even a tent. Seemingly ignoring the massive amount of weight, Sakura climbed onto the bike, making it creak a little before wrapping her arms around Daliha's waist. "Let's go."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3836 on: January 07, 2019, 08:04:03 PM »
Amanda

"Speak, and I shall ruminate on your every words, your highness." Amanda teased the elf further as she continued her assault on her ears. IT would be good to have her in her debts so to say, if what she said about a network was true, then she'd make for a vluable asset. She had already indicated she knew that person after all, quite an impressive feat, with how illusive that blacksmith proved to be.

Eruraviel

Eru nodded. It was only right for her to agree to help her out. She was essentially reclaiming her duchy in exchange for nothing, after all. "We shall discuss it later then." She said with a sense of finality. She sounded strangely in control of herself with how much Amanda was playing with her sensitive place. All that this play was doing was eliciting a faint pink blush on her cheeks.

"We should get to planning." She grabbed Amanda's hands and took them away from her ears. "Tell me honestly-how many levies can you call upon?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3837 on: January 07, 2019, 08:09:06 PM »
Sakura

Sakura twisted her body, raising her arm to take the hit from the spear. With her other hand, she pulled out a gemstone and threw it at Eldegard's face. "Praemium!" She cried out, causing the priceless gemstone to detonate.

Edelgard

She wondered for an instant if Sakura was fine with losing an arm, but she underestimated her. The heavy blade made a dull chopping sound and splattered droplets of blood as it pierced her skin, but it didn't go deep.

That momentary distraction would have cost anyone else dearly, but when Sakura hurled her item, the forsaken moved faster than she let out the keyword. She extended an arm further along the stretched haft of Forthright End and somersaulted over it and the magician's head. The prepared magic detonated behind her and blinded the clearing as Edelgard landed on the ruffled leaves that crowned a nearby tree. The explosion rang in her skull and rattled her nerves, but she was suspended on the green like a feather.

Then she crouched low, ready for a piercing leap, and shot back at Sakura like an arrow.

Sakura Edelfeldt

Sakura lunged forwards as the spear pierced her skin, attempting to wrestle it out of the other girl's hands. She clasped the spear and spun herself in the air, attempting to use her greater mobility options to dodge Eldegard's attack.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3838 on: January 07, 2019, 08:19:15 PM »
Edelgard

She was more stubborn than the forsaken thought. She'd give her credit for that. It brought a small smile to Edelgard's face, but in no way did that hamper her response.

Grasping the shaft of the spear as an axis of movement, she twisted her body to lock her legs around Sakura's arm and pull. Will you let go of my weapon, or will you let me dislocate your arm, Edelgard asked through her eyes.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3839 on: January 07, 2019, 08:30:18 PM »
Asmael

He chuckled mirthly at the comment and smiled smugly. "Maybe we should meet out little friend in the kitchen." He proposed with a smile. This really was too lame for words, he had to do something about it.

I mean come on. Soup!?