Author Topic: Vampire District  (Read 39630 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire District
« Reply #615 on: October 10, 2019, 09:43:58 PM »
Valerie

"Oh yeah I'm very serious about seeing my cute Taro... And stop groveling before me or I'll punch you in the dicks, it's very unappealing to behold." Still at least one of them gave her some entertainment...

"You guys honestly surprised me in taking so long to figure it out." Her red eyes glimmered in amusement as she moved closer to the guard leader, pulling him by his uniform until her soft mounds pressed against his chest. "Is the real me really that disappointing compared to the fantasy?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: October 12, 2019, 02:46:24 AM »
Guard

The guard stared downward at the shorter woman, suddenly receiving mixed signals.  The blond hair, those shapely hips, the feeling of perky vampire breasts pressed against his body.  He genuinely couldn't tell if this was a power move or if she was coming onto him.

"So is that a no.... or?" he asked, tentatively wrapping his arms around her hips.

The other guards couldn't belive their eyes.  They had heard Valarie was very picky, at least with the men she kept around permanently.  On the other hand, it was rumored she kept around some boy toys... and girl toys... and monster toys... and... well she probably was coming onto him.

IIdiot! they all thought.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: October 12, 2019, 06:55:05 PM »
Valerie

"Hmpff.." She stepped away from him with a displeased look on her face. "What a disappointment." She turned to the rest of the guards. "I'll be seeing myself in now."

And just like that Valerie flashed away at top speed, throwing the front door off it's hinges as she burst into the Duke's mansion. It didn't take long at all for her to reach his office since she already knew the way.

"What's this about another blonde Taroooo!" Valerie had just walked in with absolute confidence, It was clear to anyone who she thought was in charge, She completely disregarded the guards posted and walked directly up to the Duke. Even so, it wasn't anger she showed but rather a sly smirk. But she didn't stop, the flats of her hands came crashing down on his desk hard enough to break its legs.

"You're mine."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #618 on: October 13, 2019, 03:48:03 AM »
Duke Taro

As Valaire marched into the room, grunts could be heard from the floor with each passing step and maybe a moan?  Either way, her feet weren't clattering along the floor, they were stomping into flesh, muscle and bone.  She was stomping on the bodies of the city hall staff.  Just in front of the desk was the muscly body of the secretary, squeeling like a girl as the desk struck the ground.  The duke stared at his desk, his upper lip quivering slightly.

"Aww I really liked that desk," he said, before staring up at Valarie.  However, in the time it took him to tilt his head upwards, that frown had turned into his trademarked smile, his lips curled to the edge of his globe-like head.   "Yes I am yours!"

Then, suddenly realizing she might be mad, his smile flipped back into a worried frown, his eyebrows raising as he held up his hands in surrender.  "What blond do you want to know about!?  I swear on my honor as a duke I only fap to natural blonds!  Natural I say!  Wait!  Is this about that Valarie imitator orgy we had a week ago!  Did someone tell you about that?!  No!  It was the girl I fucked on the table!  YES I DO LIKE BIG BOOBS!"

The duke suddenly slammed one hand on the table and grabbed his dick with the other.  For some reason it was hard.  "I HAVE ALL THE BLONDS!  I HAVE ALL OF THEM!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #619 on: October 13, 2019, 09:23:17 PM »
Valerie

The vampire King raised an eyebrow at his eccentricities and then chuckled. Then she approached him slowly, the same sway to her hips as before, she wasn't here to play. It was to hunt and he was the prey. Just like that, the tension dissolved and she sank to her knees infront of him.

"Then why don't you fap to the sight of your blonde? You don't have anything to hide do you? If you really love me you'll drown me with your sweet essence~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: October 14, 2019, 12:45:10 AM »
Duke Taro

"Waaaaay ahead of you boss!" he yelled, already furiously stroking his cock.  Somehow his pants were already down, his long skinny, veiny cock held in his hand like a sword. It was the hip sway.  He loved hips and ass just as much as he liked boobs, probably more. "It is always an honor to jack off to you!"

The "floor" suddenly began shifting, the men just below Valaire's feet shaking in anticipation.  "Wait!  Taro no!"

It was too late.  A fountain burst from his cock, covering the entire room in rainfall of his cum.  Valarie, of course, got it the worst with a steady stream hitting her directly in the face.  "Does that make you happy master?!  I've been working hard and I can still get off to just the look of you!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #621 on: October 15, 2019, 01:07:05 AM »
Valerie

The thick white liquid poured down her face slowly. She had stat there throughout his entire climax, letting the load dirty her without flenching, no she relished it if anything. Valerie cupped her hands underneath her chin to catch the semen as it dripped down, and then brought it to her mouth to make a show of swallowing it with loud gulps.

"That was really fast Taro, how long had you been going? Or... Is your stamina that bad now?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #622 on: October 15, 2019, 01:42:20 PM »
Duke Taro

The duke simply laughed at her taunting.  "It is not a matter of stamina but following orders!  You wanted semen, so I gave you semen.  If you wanted to watch you should have just said so!  I haven't felt the admiring gaze of a woman as beautiful as you in so long!"

The duke crept closer, leaning in only to rub his finger along her face, scraping some of his still-warm liquid off her face only to shove it between her lips.  "That being said, I do have an important matter to discuss."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: October 15, 2019, 02:34:55 PM »
Valerie

"Oh...."

The vampire King tilted her head and met his gaze, her crimson eyes sharpening.

"Of course I wanted to watch! Wait.. have you actually been doing your job for once? Tell me, tell me what this thing might be."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #624 on: October 15, 2019, 02:46:54 PM »
Duke Taro

The Duke's lips curled back into that smile, the one where those lips stretched into the corner of his face.  His eyes began to glow red as they met Valarie's.  "You have some very special fans... they aren't the usual thirsty men.  They are assassins, spies, hoping to kill you.  Thankfully one of their own took a liking to me and has agreed to assist in exterminating them.  She is my secretary!"

And just like that, the look in his eyes faded.  He sat back in his chair, gripping his dick.  It was already starting to stand back up.  So he began gently stroking it, sliding his hands up and down the shaft. "Can I get a second chance Valaire!?  Please!  I haven't had attention in so long!"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: October 16, 2019, 07:10:59 PM »
Valerie

She sat there with traces of his seed still spilling down her blonde locks, it looked like she was seriously contemplating his request. But then at last, she stopped tilting her head and replied with a chilling command.

"No."

Her expression didn't even change as she continued without letting him cut in with protests.

"Not before you tell me about your plans involving this new secretary."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: October 17, 2019, 12:31:41 AM »
Duke Taro

The Duke finally pulled his pants up, his shaft pushing his pants to their limits.  "If I knew I was going to get you this jealous I would have hired a hot blond secretary sooner," he said, thinking out loud on purpose to tease her. 

"But I promise she is nothing but a friend.  Although, the girl seems to have a power similar to the sex magic found in that district, so it is not like I wasn't tempted.  As far as I know, she is not interested in me like that.  No, I am going to help her get rid of her shitty boss and she is going to help me get rid of a threat to your life.  Once that is done, I will use her to keep myself company, play the games I always play everyday to keep eternity fun.  I figure if she proves herself useful, I will help her out."

The duke's smile faded.  "Satisfied my master?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: October 17, 2019, 08:10:41 PM »
Valerie

"No you fool."

She shook her head violently, the last of the white cream leaving her blonde locks as a result. Valerie sat up on her knees and leaned forward while resting her hands on his thighs. But it didn't take long for her to start squeezing gently, feeling him up greedily as her hands streaked upwards slowly.

"Hot blonde doesn't tell me anything. Was she tall or short? Tell me more about appearance, was her boobs bigger than mine? Did she get you going with just her voice? Ughhh... You're so dumb, how am I supposed to be mad at you when you can't even cheat on me properly! There's no way I will stand some blond tramp leaving you all hot and bothered...."

Then she looked up at him with a much sharper gaze.

"You need to fuck her."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: October 17, 2019, 10:41:08 PM »
Duke Taro

The duke's frown deepened, his eyes furrowing with curiosity.  One of his slender arms reached forward, reaching under her clothes and grabbing Valarie's right boob.  "Well you are definitely bigger in the chest..." he said, silently enjoying the way she was feeling him up.  He really did love the attention.  Another hand took advantage of the fact that she was leaning forward and reached for the ass that was already above her knees, sinking his other hand into her left asscheek.  "Oh and definitely bigger in the ass.  Assuming she was proportional, she had more muscle than you my master.  I am willing to bet that her ass is perkier and tighter than yours.  Although it wasn't a matter of any individual trait setting me off, it was like... her aura itself was sexy."

The last thing she said caused his body to freeze.  "Get out!" he ordered, referring to the floor of bodies.  The dozens upon dozens of employees that once lined the floor began to stand up and march out of the room.  Then, he turned to Valarie and said, "You want me to fuck her?  As I stated before I do not think she is interested physically.  Do you want me to rape her then?"

Before she could answer, the duke grabbed her by her collar and forced her into his lap.  He missed her touch.

« Last Edit: October 17, 2019, 10:54:27 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: October 18, 2019, 02:58:08 PM »
Valerie

She held her arm out to prevent him from dragging her into his lap.

"No, not until you've had her. She was part of that little group after all. To be honest I only allowed them to exist to see how you'd deal with them and she was a member. So a little bit of punishment is fair don't you think?" She titled her head again like waht she said was entirely just a joke, but it was serious... Or was it?