Author Topic: Nexus Campus Town  (Read 24297 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus Campus Town
« Reply #135 on: September 28, 2019, 10:47:11 PM »
Lucy

"Sure are, maybe you don't have any mirrors in your side but you'd have to be blind not to see how cute you are Amber... And for the record it's technically a bit of both, I helped him out in the past and I might need a favor soon..."  She then grabbed hold of Amber's hand and pulled the girl towards herself.

"But enough about me, you've read up on the sexual traits of werewolves haven't you?" She whispered to the girl although she wasn't listening for an answer and instead went the more direct route and looked into her mind.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 29, 2019, 01:49:42 AM »
Amber

Amber's face stayed pink, her breasts pressing against Lucy's face.  "Wait are... are you hitting on me?"

Amber could still remember the drops pelting the ground like bullets, the roar of the rain washing over her.  She wanted to see him, feel his touch on her body.  The blond wasn't an idot.  She knew that if she came to him like this, he would take her no questions.  After scaling the gate, she found herself wondering over to the first floor window.  According to Steaven, this was his mancave, where he and his brother hung out.  According to her research, he would be here right around this time.

A roar echoed through

That wasn't Steaven.  It couldn't be.  He was so big, hairy, manly.....  Oh god.... and so big.... and muscular....  No that was Steaven.  There was so much Steaven she couldn't take it anymore.  Fists slammed against the window, the werewolf turned to face her, eyes widened then fled.

That was the first time she saw Steaven in that form.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2019, 02:39:03 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 01, 2019, 04:15:54 PM »
Lucy

That was an interesting memory but not really useful for now. She didn't pull away though, on the contrary she tightened her grip on the girl and pulled her towards Steaven until Lucy could touch both of them and the moment she did.... The three of them suddenly found themselves in Steven's room.

"Are you happy now? No one can see us here." Their positions weren't quite the same as before she teleporter them. Steaven had been placed on his bed and she just happened to dump Amber on his lap.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2019, 04:18:11 PM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 02, 2019, 01:59:16 AM »
Steaven and Amber

It was a blink, a single moment in time.  When his eyes opened from that second, he found a blond busty girl on his lap.  Her rear was smooth and squishy, not unlike Lucy's, but a little less mass.  Either way, he felt her weight, even as he began to rise under her.  Amber's eyes widened, but she didn't move, enjoying the feeling of being poked down there.

"Who are you really?" she asked.

"Thats.... Lucy, a magical girl..."

"Like in anime?  Or like the district?"

Steaven sighed.  "Yes."

Amber finally stood up, her fists balled at her side.  "You just want him because of the werewolf thing don't you!"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 08, 2020, 01:17:47 AM »
Shinji

NEXUS TIME 11:00 AM

The unkept hallways, the barely fixed up windows, yep, this was home alright. Not like garbage like him was worth much better anyways. Just another day hearing the key click and rattle against the lock, and-

"Woof woof!"

A beast of old emerged from the darkness and gnawed on his leg. A terrifying monster, with teeth like daggers, ravenous eyes, and a pounce quick as a bullet. It was a small pomeranian stray. One of its eyes was missing, and one of its paws was stumped. Even so, it didn't mind. As far as it was concerned, every day was the best in its life, because its friend would always come home!

The Shinji who'd have normally just walked right it was now all of a sudden embarrassed. He tried leaning his head away, like a bashful brat, and just glanced away from the pup and the kid he brought along.

"Make yourself at home."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 08, 2020, 09:45:12 PM »
Entheo

Entheo scanned the unkempt hallways with a slight grimace.  Its been a while...

Didn't you get banned from the nearby school for branding a weapon and talking to no one? the red orb floating next to Entheo sent.

"Yeah no one.  What are you getting at?"

Is that why you never went to school?

"I was homeschooled by ghosts because people thought I was crazy.  Plus something about not wanting the mafia to get involved with the school.  I still think thats unfair but I learned a lot more talking to Julius Ceaser's ghost than reading about him in a textbook."

Entheo I sense a presence!

Entheo raised his fists, ready for anything coming at him, only for it to be the man's dog.  The ghostly figure of custurd that had been following behind them leaped up and hissed at the dog, ready to fight for its afterlife.  All the while Entheo wondered if the dog was accute enough with the afterlife to even register custard's hostility.  Not everyone was born with an affinity for the paranormal, even animals.  Still, the dog was a nice little guy.  Whenever he saw people with real pets, Entheo was never sure if he should be jealous of knowing the animal during its life or appreciative he gets to spend eternity with his cat.

"This isn't really your place is it?" he asked.  "I mean I know i'm the kid who lives in graveyards, but this place is a dump."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 09, 2020, 09:51:54 PM »
Shinji

A sudden aura of death assailed the room. No, to call it an aura would be utterly wrong. It was a pure killing intent, unlike anything the kid saw earlier.  Doom incarnate, misery unending, demi-

SMACK!

Ow! Wh-what the!? Excuse me!? Shinji! Did you just.... did you just hurl your shoe at me!? How... how dare you. Your own narrator, the bard of your tale, your muse.... you'd just abuse me like so, after all I've done? How could you be so ungrateful! How could you! How-

Hey. S-shinji. Caaalm down. Relax. Okay, fine, fine, I'll behave. O-okay.

*ahem*

Shinji just casually tossed his shoe, his very precious and expensive shoes, down into the wall like they were nothing. He didn't even consider the fact they could hit a poor soul, like the dear narrator who works tirel- OW OW OKAY FINE! OKAY! OH GOD! STOP IT! OOOOW!

Ungrateful brats.

A-anyways, once he kicked the shoes away, he just turned to glance at the kid.

"It's my place. Got a problem with that?"

And so he sighed, not even carrying any energy to get angry anymore.

"Shoes off."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2020, 09:52:31 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 12, 2020, 11:28:44 PM »
Entheo

A normal person would probably look at the would be assasin and wonder why he seemed so irrationally angry.  It felt like he was interacting with someone that wasn't there.  However, all Entheo could think to himself was, Oh god is that what I look like?!  No wonder people bullied me.

Folding his arms behind his head, kicking his shoes off and walking into the room he said, "Sure sure.  But you know.  I probably should know my hosts name."

Meanwhile, Custard began pawing at the dog.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 13, 2020, 12:19:25 AM »
Shinji

The dog flinched... only to excitedly wag its tail. Without pause, it pounced on the kitten and snuggled it with its face, letting out happy woof woofs.

In contrast, Shinji looked less than cheerful as he closed the door, walked into the kitchen, and didn't so much as turn to look at the boy.

"...Slayer."

It wasn't the name he was born with, nor the one he adopted, but the one given to him by others. He figured it was as good as any.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 13, 2020, 11:54:22 PM »
Entheo

Entheo laughed and said, "Then you can call me god killer."

But you didn't kill any gods.

"Shut the hell up!"

The cat leaped back, perhaps not expecting the dog to be able to touch him.  It proded the dog once again with its tail, shifting back and forth.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 14, 2020, 12:09:19 AM »
Shinji

Shinji paused for a second. Then, he turned to Entheo, utterly unimpressed.

"But you didn't kill any gods."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 14, 2020, 02:04:46 AM »
Entheo

Entheo slumped to the ground.  "I tried my best..." he said falling on all fours.  "I was so damned close!"

Entheo grabbed Shinji's shirt.  "And what the hell did you do huh?  Failed to rob dead people and kill a hobo kid."

I mean he has a house, Gezo said.  Aren't you friends with no one?

"You talk a lot for a dead man."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 14, 2020, 02:26:07 AM »
Shinji

Shinji's body was forced up by the sudden jerking motion. He glared at the kid, and for a second there was something dark in his eyes. But didn't fight back. He just... sighed.

"Would be nice if I were. Better than listening to your moping."

He slapped the brat's hands away. Then, he took some crumpled piece of paper from his pocket and slammed it on Entheo's chest.

"Do you even listen? I wouldn't have tried to kill you if you didn't have this..." He paused. "And I wasn't going to rob the damn grave. That was a taunt to psych you up. Ugh, I can't believe I even have to point it out."

The paper slowly fell down the ground. On it, you could see Entheo's portrait, and a bounty for... one million dollars. On it, a few simple words were written.

MONSTER HUNT CONTRACT

GRAVE HAUNTING DEMON

WANTED FOR WANTON SLAUGHTER, DESECRATION OF THE DEAD, DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, DEMONIC RITUALS

POSSESSES A PHANTASM - DANGER LEVEL ABOVE FANTASTIC THRESHOLD

BRING HEAD AS PROOF OF CONTRACT

Someone, somewhere, wanted the brat dead. This was clearly a setup... and Shinji now knew it too. This wasn't a joke at all... and with a bounty like that, he was bound to get more than just the sort of hunter that looks for profits.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 14, 2020, 05:24:44 PM »
Entheo

Entheo rose to his feet, chuckled and said, "I know I know.  I told you before.  I could tell you were a nice guy and I still think that, no matter how many nasty nicknames you throw at me."

Just then, the sound of paper wafting filled the air, Entheo's head turning to watch the paper slowly fall down to the floor.  How did they even get a picture like that?  He looked so angry and nasty.  Eyes furrowed, a nasty smile and... sharp teeth? It almost looked.... photoshopped to come off nastier.  It was a damn good job too.  The red orb floated between Entheo's extended hands, its ethereal gaze landing on the paper as well.

You don't think it was the old lady do you?

Ignoring Sakuyomi, he turned to the slayer and said, "Can you tell me about the employer, anything?  Actually, what was that area?  I mean was it just me or was that place stupid rich, like Bill Gate's fucked Steave Jobs and populated a country with their pompous overprivileged children?  You don't think that was some sick clean up service for non rich people right?

I think you mean to say graveyard hobo.

"Your in a snappy mood today.  The hell is your problem?"

We spent so long trying to find the perfect graveyard to live in and now we are going to have to do it again tonight.  I'd rather spend that time doing something more productive.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: February 16, 2020, 04:02:56 AM »
Shinji

He shook his head. "Even if I could, that sort of thing is a serious taboo in the industry. Bounties are posted anonymously on the board, as to protect employers and employees both."

But what about the target?
You could tell despite his cold persona, he was seriosuly bothered by this.

He managed to smile weakly, even through the pain. "It's fine though. You're safe here, I'll make sure to talk to the chief of the district. No one will touch a hair out of your head, but you'll have to behave."

He sighed, but held a hand out. Just like before.

"It's not much, but you can always crash at my place. It's nice having a home."