Author Topic: Nexus Campus Town  (Read 24288 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Nexus Campus Town
« Reply #165 on: March 01, 2020, 02:37:15 AM »
Shinji

The red hue receded, and Shinji turned back to normal. No, he raised an eyebrow at the kid's own transformation... or rather him reverting back to normal.

"I don't remember telling you to stop with the meatballs." He pointed at the unfinished pile of mince behind Entheo and turned back to cooking the broth.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: March 01, 2020, 03:48:58 AM »
Entheo

Entheo grabbed the meatballs kneading them as Sakuyomi did.  Of course, his hands were nowhere near as strong, so it took a little longer.  "Did you know that the old man you saw is already dead?"

Are you sure its wise to tell him this?

Maybe not, but i'm taking a little leap of faith.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: March 02, 2020, 11:14:17 PM »
Shinji

"Did I know? Yes. Did I care? No. Keep working the meatballs or I'll use yours instead. And make sure you add the herbs." He stirred the broth like an old grandma. Somehow his words did not sound like a threat. More like, something he'd absolutely do if the brat kept slacking off.  An ominous aura of death was flaring.

Meanwhile the pup was playing with the cat's yarn ball.

"Open your mouth."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: March 02, 2020, 11:52:13 PM »
Entheo

Entheo laughed but did his best to comply, leaving his mouth open.  Custerd grabbed onto the yarn, trying to pull it away from the dog.  Wow he already knew, go figure.

Its fairly obvious.  You are a kid who hangs out at graves and hang out with ghosts.  You should tell him you don't have any living friends too.

I don't anymore, not never.

Thats the same thing really.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: March 03, 2020, 12:32:05 AM »
Shinji

Shinji didn't give a crap about whatever the kid was thinking. As soon as the mouth opened, he shoved a spoonful of scalding hot broth. It was....

Delicious. Absolutely marvelous. This savory flavor was enough to send a man to heaven.

The broth was all that mattered. And now, the broth judges him. Will his soul fall before it like many others?

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: March 03, 2020, 12:38:19 AM »
Entheo

Entheo fell to his knees as the savory goodness washed his dry mouth of all of its sin.  Entheo never knew his mother, nor even cared about domestic living, but for the briefest moments, he regretted a life of borderline homelessness.  What kind of life was he living, not tasting food like this?

"Goddamn it, where do you learn to cook like that?" he asked, the shock radiating from his tongue.  What were they just talking about again?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: March 03, 2020, 12:58:44 AM »
Shinji

Heh.

"It's not where, it's when." He pulled the spoon out of the kid, unable to help himself to smile a little proudly. "Live long enough, and you need to be able to do this much. Otherwise not dying is just a pain, eh?"

He made it sound like he learned cooking for his own sake, just so he'd have something delicious and different to eat every day. But that couldn't be more wrong.

"Since I can't return to the earth, turning its fruits into something delicious for others was the one way I could thank i... for putting up with my nonsense."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: March 03, 2020, 01:00:20 AM »
Entheo

Entheo looked up and grinned.  "It was a girl wasn't it?" he asked.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: March 03, 2020, 01:17:35 AM »
Shinji

A sudden impact slammed down on the poor crouched kid. The broth judged him guilty, and the guillottine crashed down on him in the form of an angry boot.

"Oops, so sorry, my foot slipped." He sounded about as sincere as you'd guess, and just turned to finish the cooking himself.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2020, 01:39:44 AM »
Entheo

"Agh!" he yelped, the boot crashing down on his back like a tree on a car.  Still, a laugh followed the pain.  "I'm right, aren't I?  Was she cute?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2020, 04:00:17 PM »
Shinji

"Oops. Wow. My bad. Real sorry. Didn't mean it. Oh shoot. My bad. Good grief. So sorry. Ouchie ouch." He just kept slamming his boot on the brat like a hail of hammers, all while apologizing for every kick in the least genuine, most utterly deadpan way possible.

Some things you just don't say.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2020, 04:05:50 PM »
Entheo

“Agh, that’s ok. She must have been really cute if you are... ugh... pounding me... ugh like this. I’m jealous... ugh. All I get are stalker... ugh girls obsessed with death.”

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: March 03, 2020, 04:12:26 PM »
Shinji

For a moment, he stopped and raised an eyebrow.

A sudden sharp metallic feeling smashed right inbetween the kid's legs. The ax blade was just an inch away from the middle of his thighs. No way, Shinji wasn't kidding? But that would mean...

"Noticed you're slacking on the meatballs, mmm?" His eyes glowed red, and he smiled like an evil angry grandmother.

Entheo was in danger. If he knows what's good for him, he'll get back to work immediately.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: March 03, 2020, 04:15:27 PM »
Entheo

Entheo slowly got to his feet, a smile still plastered on his face. Rubbing his back, he giggled before putting his fingers back to work. The meatballs were done at this point, so there was only one thing left to do. “Where do these go?” he asked.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 03, 2020, 04:19:41 PM »
Shinji

Shinji crossed his arms accross his apron-covered chest. "In the broth, of course. But it's not ready yet. We need the bones to impart it with more flavor. Then we can add the meatballs and more delicate vedgetables."

But this meant.... to think a flavor this good was not even complete... was he seriously planning to kill Entheo with sheer deliciousness?

"Start cutting the cabbage thinly. We'll need it at the end to give it better texture. Have you ever kneaded dough before?"

Yes. This woul ddefinetely be the end of Entheo. It was starting to smell seriously good. If they went all the way... he'd never be able to go back!