Author Topic: CE 3.0 2017-2018  (Read 54530 times)

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti 

It felt so comforting to have Katase use her like that, to have her body controlled. Ah, was that wielder speaking? Pathetic.

Meti stepped forward, one foot after the other in toe with the puppet at her side. The air was almost suffocating with how tense it was. Her body, her whole being was in preparation for this cut.

"I will free you." She would liberate the blade of the disgusting clinging that its wielder inflicted upon it. Having to be used by one who did not understand the perfection of cutting as she did was cruel. At least that mercy would be granted before she cleaved it in two. To empower the lovely blade that controlled her.

Grigori

She laughed at the other girl's reaction and shook her head. "I appreciate the offer but I must decline, Lady Animusphere. Control and restraint are key to my work. Letting myself indulge  so much would only end poorly."
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 07:17:31 PM by Umbra of Chaos »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

The priest tilted his head.  The creature summoned from that small ball was like nothing he had ever seen.  A cat with a gem on his forehead.  Or at least, he thought it was a cat.  Did she teach it to stand on its hind legs?

"You mentioned before that this is not magic," he said, squatting down to get a better look at the creature.  "However, this creature looks like some sort of familiar."

Medaka

Medaka's arms fell to her side.  While her posture remained strong, her smile faded, transforming her face from playful to more serious.  "Its more that we are currently involved with someone beyond my comprehension right now, someone dangerous," she said, examining Mitsu's reaction very carefully.  "I feel it would be irresponsible to pull you into my home life if you were incapable of fending for yourself."
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 08:08:54 PM by yinsukin »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Annabeth

Glancing away for a bit as Shinobu drank her fill, the Hunter looked around at the surrounding buildings before unloading her pistols, having little else to do at the moment. Taking a moment to check the speedloaders she'd clipped to her belt and the pouch of spare ammo, Annabeth slid another set of rounds into the catridge holders in front of the holsters.

"Welp, guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be," the Hunter said, reloading her pistols absentmindedly.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2017, 02:03:29 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The redhead couldn't help a slight frown, a momentary crack in the figurative mask betraying how the reminder of her situation weighed on her before she managed to cover it back up, the frown turning into a small smile. Damn, she really didn't want to do this. Denying an honest desire like this grated on her like the sound of nails against a chalkboard, the redhead fighting the temptation to look away, no small amount of guilt rising up in her.

"Ah...I think I'd like to meet you like this again, Rider," the redhead said, a bit of hesitation in her voice at first, "I'm sorry, but I'm probably going to need a bit before I have to go on call tonight. Do you have a phone?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Lucy

It wasn't long before the blue eyed girl was pouting and leaning in a bit. "You're so mean, master! Why doesn't your faithful and devoted servant get a kiss too?" Her Messengers feeding a bit of jealousy into Noire at the thought of the maid getting a kiss as well.

Thedoctor

Molly

Punish sinners, that was pretty rich coming from him after what he'd just done. Oh yes, that would be perfect, absolutely fucking perfect. She thought to herself. No outwards signs were shown as she kept up her cutesy persona.

She put a fingers to her lips, looking like she was thinking really hard. Then she let out an excited noise as she finished. "Mhm Master~  There's this man, he's much much older than he looks and he has this bad habit. This really bad habit of luring in young girls into alleys, only to take advantage of them like the bad man he is."

Her smile changed, becoming far more sinister. "Can't you see the irony in what you're doing? You're a big fucking sinner yourself. Not saying I believe in that crap or anything, I really don't, but you're not being very honest with yourself and that's pretty disgusting." She wasn't really trying to threaten him, for the most part. Ok maybe a bit of it was that.

Thedoctor

Shinobu

Having had her fill now and feeling decently full, there was no longer any need for her to idle here any longer, and it seemed like her two companions shared in that sentiment. There was a only a faint trace of that man's smell on her, they hadn't been in contact for long, but she had basked in that man's chilly presence and it left a trace. Thus the blond vampire followed the lead of the werewolf as he begun leading eastwards, past the more urban parts of the city and to the outskirts.

Before long they found themselves moving through a certain forest, beyond which lay a castle enshrouded in eternal darkness and gloom, a shadow that would strike fear in the hearts of mortal men. But they weren't quite there yet, so the exact nature of that place mattered little at the moment.

What mattered more was that he was here. By some strange chance of luck they'd happened upon him, or perhaps this was the string of fate playing them all like puppets.

"It appears my faith in you has been rewarded." She scratched the wold behind his ear, obviously pleased with the quick results. She turned her attention to the hulking stature just ahead of them. This time she wouldn't be the one being looked down upon with unrelenting arrogance. So the blonde performed a geaceful leap up to one of the branches of the nearby tree about 20 feet up in the air. This would also give her a good look over what was about to happen.

"You should have given it back to her the last time we met." There really was no more words needed, going by how he acted the last few times they'd met, it was safe to say this might end in violence. No, it was pretty much a guaranteed outcome. Still, she should be able to get some entertainment out of this.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Meti 

It felt so comforting to have Katase use her like that, to have her body controlled. Ah, was that wielder speaking? Pathetic.

Meti stepped forward, one foot after the other in toe with the puppet at her side. The air was almost suffocating with how tense it was. Her body, her whole being was in preparation for this cut.

"I will free you." She would liberate the blade of the disgusting clinging that its wielder inflicted upon it. Having to be used by one who did not understand the perfection of cutting as she did was cruel. At least that mercy would be granted before she cleaved it in two. To empower the lovely blade that controlled her.

Feng

"Free him? If that's a joke, then it's poor one. The man whom you're facing is not shackled by anything. Neither he answers to me, for better or worse." However, even though he dismissed her words as absurd, he recognized how steeled and prepared was that killer. "Pity, such dedication wasted on such petty cause. I guess mere words won't move you. All I can do is pray."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Vanguard

It was about time Vanguard had his fill, the feeling of wholeness as his reserves filled was one he was ashamed to admit to find quite pleasurable. What a truly terrible day, to think she would have the audacity to show up so soon. He'd have to commend her for her stubbornness at the very least.

The giant didn't even care to turn and face the blonde crone or her two helpers, and yet he couldn't help but smile with uncharacteristic gentleness, the sort that would bring someone comfort and ease of heart if it didn't adorn his face.

"Perhaps. Perhaps you should have been wiser than to come here with a mutt and a gun for hire. I can't tell if you're looking down on me or if you want these two to die this badly. I've said it once, I'll say it again. You cannot take it, and I cannot give it away. "

His voice was soft, there really was no anger or irritation in it, no such emotions would have troubled it anyways. If you had to compare his words to something, it would surely be silk, and yet there was an innate sense of dread that the syllables slowly crept into one's heart, the sort of dread all men try to escape, a fear of an unknown inevitable fate that they would meet once he decided to cease speaking.

He was honestly quite surprised. He didn't expect someone with such an ancient soul brimming with quality he would hardly see in a common man would be, well, so sentimental. He was honestly pondering on what would cause her to entertain such foolishness. If it was for her own sake, for her own soul, he could understand. But the notion she would go to such lengths to claim her soul and yet forgetting this one crucial detail was simply baffling.

And then, he realized, and his tone as his voice turned mocking, derisive, as if he had just understood the most quaint of jokes.

"Ahh, but I see. You simply hate to lose, don't you?" He snorted, "It is quite unfortunate for you, but so do I." 

He rose and for the first time he bothered to look at the two transgressors with a smile that mixed happiness and pity. In an instant, a weapon appeared in his hand, a blade unlike anything in the world that seemed to glow as the moonlight reflected off it.

"I'm only going to say this once. Leave. If you turn around, I will forget your faces, this will not have happened, and life will go on without any disturbance.  I'm sure Medaka will be anything but thrilled at the sight of your heads, so I would ask you two to be reasonable."

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Ruler

The priest tilted his head.  The creature summoned from that small ball was like nothing he had ever seen.  A cat with a gem on his forehead.  Or at least, he thought it was a cat.  Did she teach it to stand on its hind legs?

"You mentioned before that this is not magic," he said, squatting down to get a better look at the creature.  "However, this creature looks like some sort of familiar."

Anastasia

"Nah, it's some of sort of odd animal. I guess anyone arriving here shouldn't expect animals to be the same as in the place of origin. But I'm new into this, so if you have any questions that I cannot answer, I'd look for the person I and Paladin met." She picked up the catlike creature and started scrubbing it behind ears just like a pet. I guess it wasn't different from cats that much as it liked it. "I guess it's more like a pet to me, but the person who taught me about Pokemon used them for combat. I guess the large one I caught could be used for that purpose. If you're curious, I can show you outdoors."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Engetsu

The poor sword sighed. Well, it was worth a try, but he guessed he kinda knew this would be the outcome from the get go. In this case, even if he had little chance alone, he'd have to rely on him in order to fight these monsters. He wouldn't give them a breath of respite.

He took a deep breath, and his eyes began to glow a brilliant blue.

He took a stance and glared them with an unearthly intensity, but that moment was as faint as a flash of light, for the next instant his ghostly foot had already crushed his previous location and the demon crossed the distance between the two, his blade unsheathed long ago and swung down through a decisive yet unpredictable stroke, delivering four feints in a single slash like an azure serpent in order to claim her head, the declaration of the upcoming flurry of expert swings that would come immediately thereafter.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Meti 

Grigori

She laughed at the other girl's reaction and shook her head. "I appreciate the offer but I must decline, Lady Animusphere. Control and restraint are key to my work. Letting myself indulge  so much would only end poorly."

Olgamally

"Ahhh, that's really a shame." Olga sounded rather sad to hear Grigori refuse her teaching.

"And please, call me Olga. Or Marie, if you prefer that. I don't think we need to be so formal with each other, do we?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Meti

Was he going to engage her in swordsmanship? Foolish. Her form was nonexistent, her grip gentle and loose. Meti didn't so much as blink at the feints, they lacked the hunger of a true strike. Then at the first few attacks she finally began to respond.

She lashed out with Katase, her movements both impossible to read and utterly unpredictable. A single strike could move a dozen different ways without the slightest loss in speed. Even if she was fighting a dozen men she could parry them all with the same blade.

Then she finally made her move. Katase clashed with the other blade, forcing it down wards with minimal effort. Then Meti swung upwards, faster than even the other man's swing. She would take an arm, she supposed.

Thedoctor

William

"If you're gonna be that insistent Lucy, you should show it with your actions. You want more isn't that right?" He sent to her mentally. His attention however never left the goddess. He gave her another kiss, even deeper this time as his hands move past her hips and gripped the soft flesh of her ass. His hardness could hardly hidden be from her at this point as it brushed past her wet core, only a few layers of clothing seperating them.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka

Medaka's arms fell to her side.  While her posture remained strong, her smile faded, transforming her face from playful to more serious.  "Its more that we are currently involved with someone beyond my comprehension right now, someone dangerous," she said, examining Mitsu's reaction very carefully.  "I feel it would be irresponsible to pull you into my home life if you were incapable of fending for yourself."

Mitsu

"If you're in really dangerous situation, then why you won't move out somewhere else? Living in a building full of bystanders is not most prudent choice." Really, human shields were useless if the potential enemy wouldn't care about casualties.