Cross Effects > Cross Effects 1.0 Archive

The Velvet Room

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bloble:
Joseph: "OH MY GOD!"

*Jojo rises. Sign is flipping through the air, sticks to giant ball of... stuff. Cranial bleeding ignored in favour of fresh meat.*

Joseph: "Little lady, you might have just saved my life. You have Joseph Joestar's thanks!"

*Complete disregard for what's actually happening. Probably brain damage. More casual posing. Colour scheme returns.*

Joseph: "Pay no mind to the accident. It's just the world's attempt to get rid of me for realizing the truth of this Room so easily. A Joestar won't die so easily, World! We beat you once, and we can do it again!"

*Definitely brain damage. A moment taken to observe the new arrival. A nod of approval.*

Joseph: "I must say, I like your taste in headgear. VERY NICE. I've flown a few planes in my day too, you know. Haven't landed one yet, but I'll get there eventually."

*Thumbs up with hand. Hand is metal. Thumb is loose, falls off. Carpet is very, very shaggy.*

Joseph: "OH NO! I just got that fixed! So much for German science. Quick, girl, help me get that blasted thing before some rat runs off with it again. I'll give you a reward if you do!"

Ivan The Mouse:
"Get it yo'self, nigga, you have 'nother hand." Neo said while reclining on the couch. He then took another swig from the beer can.

lantzblades:
Satoshi twitched at the scene, somehow the madness was not unfamiliar to him and he thought he vaguely recognized a few of the members in the room but quickly shrugged it off. Spying a piano Satoshi smiled.

Sakura however did not. "no" she said aloud.

"why not?" he asked teasing her.

Sakura stuck him hard on the arm "Because no" she pouted

Arch-Magos Winter:
Doomrider was off at a table. "COCAINE SNORTING TOURNAMENT" adorned a banner placed above it, and the table had several rolled up 20's and a few lines ready to go - which Doomrider was plowing through at a fantastic pace.

Meanwhile, Old Man Henderson was at the piano, playing an familiar tune on the piano somehow. "Rupert, I feel like I'm that one black guy from Casablanca. Jimmy, that was his name. You know, that saxaphone player? Except I have a piano," he said, going through the song with a sense of purpose.

Cherry Lover:
Rider is sitting in the corner on a laptop, mumbling to herself. She is looking at a website that appears to sell mostly rather nasty torture devices.

"Hmm, these look a bit weak. Ah, what's this, the 'crocodile'? These look good, I'll get those. Hmm, is that everything?"

She clicks on a button.

"Let's see, whips, ropes, canes, a flogger, a violet wand, some clamps hmm, maybe I should get some of those candles. Hmm, those look pretty painful, let's get them too. Oh, and the needles, I shouldn't forget those, I love using needles. Ouch, those look nasty. I'll take 50."

As she's mumbling to herself, Kiyoshi approaches.

"Oh, hi Aunty Rider", he says, enthusiastically.

Quickly, she snaps the laptop closed.

"Oh, hi Kiyo, what are you up to", she says guiltily.

"I'm bored, there's nothing to do here. Where's mummy?"

Rider looked around the featureless room. She couldn't honestly remember when she had got here, it was almost like time had no meaning in this room, as if she could do something and then just forget it had happened five minutes later.

"She should be here soon, she's just waiting for your sister to be ready", she replied.

"Still? I know girls take a long time to get ready, but six months, really?"

"Hey, it's not her fault that it takes more effort for her.

Or that the writer is lazy...."

"Writer?"

"Oh, never mind...", said Rider, not wanting to explain to Kiyoshi how he really came into existence.

"Hey, look over there, doesn't that girl look a bit like mummy?" she continued.

"Oh, yay!" he said, running off.

Finally, now I can actually send this order.

Rider opened up the laptop again and, after ordering a few more items that looked interesting (that thing goes in your ass? Really?) and entering her details, she clicked the "order" button.

There we go. Now I just need to find a suitable victim partner.

A short time later, the doorbell rang.

Wow, that was conviniently fast. Also, we have a door? I don't remember it being there before....

The delivery man called out.

"Package for a Miss R. Tohsaka, from the Sex-treme toy shop", he said, his accent such that the 'S' was not apparent.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version