Author Topic: Of Swords and Sorcery (Chronological edition discussion)  (Read 27378 times)

KooriRenchuu

• BATTLE CONTINUATION, BITCHES!
  • Spiritron
    • View Profile
Re: Of Swords and Sorcery (Chronological edition discussion)
« Reply #165 on: May 06, 2014, 07:04:32 PM »
God, Mike, you need to let Lantz take the moderation that he is due.  Anything else is pure favoritism and that is not conducive to the well being of the forum at large.

June

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2014, 07:06:52 PM »
Brah, get the fuck out right now. That sort of threat is absolutely not acceptable.
Is cursing like this really acceptable behavior for an administrative official?

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: May 06, 2014, 07:09:03 PM »
God, Mike, you need to let Lantz take the moderation that he is due.  Anything else is pure favoritism and that is not conducive to the well being of the forum at large.

Look, I don't mind Lantz getting fairly moderated, but I know that Alice tends to read more negatively into Lantz's stuff than was meant, and I would much rather that she let KAIZA see what he thinks.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: May 06, 2014, 07:10:14 PM »
The best part about all this is that Mike has become his own vision of Altima, a "fascist asshole" who covers for his buttboy, except that unlike with Altima, Mike can't actually see that his buttboy is stepping way beyond his moral bounds.

Brahmastra, I really don't want to hand out warnings, and this matter has already gone to hell in about a million ways. If you want to share this kind of opinion, please don't do it here, say it privately to the people in question.

But bottom line to everyone, lay off this for the time being and don't fan the flames. Please.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Brahmastra

« Reply #169 on: May 06, 2014, 07:10:26 PM »

Look, I don't mind Lantz getting fairly moderated, but I know that Alice tends to read more negatively into Lantz's stuff than was meant, and I would much rather that she let KAIZA see what he thinks.

Or maybe you should realize that if Lantz talked like he does to anyone in real life he'd get beaten.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: May 06, 2014, 07:10:48 PM »
KAIZA just wants this bullshit over with so he won't debate with you which is sort of the problem.

Lantz needs at least a temp ban for the bullshit he's thrown at us in every thread he's participated in.

lantzblades

• Black King of the round table
  • Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: May 06, 2014, 07:12:06 PM »
I'll take the warning if Kaiza agrees but I think it's only reasonable that a second set of eyes look at it given that I was improperly banned last time.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: May 06, 2014, 07:12:54 PM »
Improper ban my ass.

Brahmastra

« Reply #173 on: May 06, 2014, 07:14:03 PM »
I'll take the warning if Kaiza agrees but I think it's only reasonable that a second set of eyes look at it given that I was improperly banned last time.

You were discussing the negatives of rape like it was stubbing your toe, if anything you deserved a month or two for that and another for all the shit you've been giving people for weeks, if not months.

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: May 06, 2014, 07:15:56 PM »
Mike, please lock the thread, this is polluting it.

Brahmastra

« Reply #175 on: May 06, 2014, 07:17:14 PM »
Lantz (and Mike) are why aliens won't talk to us.

June

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: May 06, 2014, 07:19:44 PM »
Why don't you all take this to PM's, why are you all acting like such spoiled children?

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: May 06, 2014, 07:21:09 PM »
Why don't you all take this to PM's, why are you all acting like such spoiled children?
Eh, it kills time.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: May 06, 2014, 07:21:24 PM »
I will only say this once. GET OFF THIS THREAD WITH THIS DISCUSSION. TAKE IT TO PRIVATE MESSAGES.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

lantzblades

• Alter Ego
  • GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: May 06, 2014, 08:11:17 PM »
Listen Alice, we've done the angry back and forth thing before. Luckily we are both people who have admitted we aren't out to get the other. That makes it easier to resolve things like this I think.

in regards to my comment, I really do hate the term Mary Sue. It explains nothing about the problem and the common usage is that a person can't write characters period. This said, I intentionally wrote my post with the intent to get the hatred for the word to be the focus, I was not attempting to insult people. I was being honest about my feelings.

Clearly I screwed up here, I offended you, I'm sorry. To be honest I've wanted to apologize for my moods for awhile, despite what you think Alice I was serious about my depression and having come out of it I've been too embarrassed to PM you regarding my attitude.

for the record, I think you are a nice, intelligent person when not misunderstanding my posts (Seriously I have grammar problem, it's not funny but I'm trying) you shouldn't quit the site, especially because despite my anger in my depression I think you handle Rin well (a bit too well at times ) and the game would be less for your absence.