Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).  (Read 172506 times)

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) Discussion Page (OOC).
« Reply #1530 on: July 08, 2014, 04:38:58 PM »
>mfw Milbunk wouldn't take the hint to stfu earlier on his waifufagging.

Can we all shut our mouths about this? Nachos is alright with this and apparently Elf is when she let this pass. So let's drop this fucking thing. Jesus Christ Milbunk, you're just as worse as Lantz with his Gilgadouche bashing.

You know, you guys bitched a hell of a lot about Satoshi's powers (I don't mean other stuff that Lantz did, that is a separate issue entirely), but you're fine with far more OP characters just because they're made by someone else....

Because Satoshi utterly looked liked the work of some stupid kid who just made a huge stack of legos into a some convoluted tower with all the powers he could think up with. No creativity or sense at all. The character is even unlikeable anyway.

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1531 on: July 08, 2014, 04:41:41 PM »
Regardless of her rank in Magecraft, it's actual uses are limited. Cant do anything other than mega lazorz, poison stuff, mirror images and skellymen.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1532 on: July 08, 2014, 05:53:52 PM »
Here you go Lyco:

Were there any characters you were forced to omit for plot reasons?
Takeuchi: I wondered if I'd be able to get Argon Coin (refer to p. 217) in somehow, but in the end I wasn't. We wanted to get everything we could find for the content for 『side material』, and by the end of it we were scraping for it.
Nasu: Thinking about Argon Coin now, he/she was in 『stay night』's 『side material』, but Gil was put in his/her place. After that, we lost track of things with Argon Coin.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1533 on: July 08, 2014, 06:01:01 PM »
Ah.

Lyco Aptera is off to help Enkidu behead the Hydra with heated claws and fangs, still cloaked in Aegis. Which means waiting on Daiki, I believe. And yes "insulting a warrior by helping them" is something Lyco Aptera is aware of and considers.
I considered aiding Moedred, but wasn't sure if Lyco Aptera could.
Spoiler for Best -monogatari:

Brahmastra

« Reply #1534 on: July 08, 2014, 06:03:55 PM »
>Sphinx
>Defeated

check yourself before you shrek yourself.

Here you go Lyco:

Takeuchi: I wondered if I'd be able to get Argon Coin (refer to p. 217) in somehow, but in the end I wasn't. We wanted to get everything we could find for the content for 『side material』, and by the end of it we were scraping for it.
Nasu: Thinking about Argon Coin now, he/she was in 『stay night』's 『side material』, but Gil was put in his/her place. After that, we lost track of things with Argon Coin.

Single vague comment about a Skill that summons a weakshit Dragon that's so bad that it shouldnt be worth mentioning in a fight.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 06:06:38 PM by Brahmastra »

Brahmastra

« Reply #1535 on: July 08, 2014, 06:06:00 PM »
Here you go Lyco:

Single vague comment about a Skill that summons a weakshit Dragon that's so bad that it shouldnt be worth mentioning in a fight.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1536 on: July 08, 2014, 06:06:20 PM »
>Sphinx
>Defeated

check yourself before you shrek yourself.
Okay, temporarily indisposed? You haven't had it do anything since it got hit by Clarent, iirc, so unless I missed something, Lyco Aptera is in the clear. For now.
You could have The Sphinx blindside Lyco Aptera while he's trying to get to Enkidu and The Hydra - if you wanted.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 06:08:00 PM by Lycodrake »

Brahmastra

« Reply #1537 on: July 08, 2014, 06:07:58 PM »
I haven't posted since it was hit because I'm giving Daiki a chance to actually do anything. Coz of the Genbu save, it's only got a flesh wound on the side. Which doesn't do much when the Sphinx can function and keep fighting when decapitated.

Lycodrake

• Multi-Classed Idol
  • Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1538 on: July 08, 2014, 06:08:55 PM »
Oh...guess I'll go delete my post and wait for Daiki, then.
Apologies.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #1539 on: July 08, 2014, 06:23:03 PM »
Medea gets wrecked by Shakespeare Milbunk. Someone far far younger than her.

She's weaksauce.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1540 on: July 08, 2014, 07:25:36 PM »
There's no point in trying to get through to you you'll just ignore whatever I say so I'm simply not going to do so.

Brahmastra

« Reply #1541 on: July 08, 2014, 07:36:38 PM »
There's no point in trying to get through to you you'll just ignore whatever I say so I'm simply not going to do so.

I could literally say the exact same to you but that'd be dignifying you with another answer. I'll just wait patiently for the ridiculous overwank of Medea either on-sheet or IC.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #1542 on: July 08, 2014, 07:37:00 PM »

Then shut up already about it, lmao.

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1543 on: July 08, 2014, 08:13:00 PM »
I really don't see what the problem is. Semi is extremely limited as a magus. She can do like 3 things with her magecraft.

Milbunk

• Sentient NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1544 on: July 08, 2014, 08:17:25 PM »
Well it all started with this skill:

Magecraft (EX): The ability to know about and use Age of Gods-Thaumaturgy. At this rank, one can be said to be able to weave Magic with every spell, and the laws of Thaumaturgy are all but made void by the user’s sheer power and skill. This is only usable within the Hanging Gardens.

The Ex ranking is a bit too extreme even if it's only within the bounds of her fortress and the vague way its worded is not very descriptive.