Author Topic: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP  (Read 176271 times)

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects: Rebirth (2.0) The RP
« Reply #795 on: June 26, 2014, 06:00:37 PM »
Day 2: Shiro's Orphanage/Church

The door finally creaked open after some time. To his relief, it was Shiro popped out of the church's interior to greet him. The odor of alcohol emanating from the man flared Henry's nostrils, obviously his love for alcohol meant he is probably experiencing a hangover in this rather bright morning. But he knew behind such a lax exterior, Shiro is a dangerous man. Dangerous, but with a heart for children. And not the worse kind, of course.

“Oh, Henry. What are-“He let out a massive yawn before rubbing some crust out of the corner of his eye, “What are you doing here this early.”

He cracked a lopsided smile at the clergyman's apparent sleepiness. 

"I know we were meant to have an appointment later. But I have some errands to run that requires me to move it sooner.

There are things to be packed and boxes to be moved in the clinic. It would take some considerable time to finally slam the trunk door to call it a day and drive back to the Compound. And Henry still needed to tell his special customer of his circumstances.

"Sorry, Padre," he apologetically added, "But we can schedule this another time if you want."

His smile quivered as he strained to maintain a nonchalant front. The sun was starting to get to him as sweat started to bead from the back of his neck.

"But you mind if I come inside? It's... a bit hot here. And there's something I still need to tell you now that I'm here anyway."
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 06:06:03 PM by Puck-Chan »

On 3/22/15, at 10:09 AM, Donkey Punch Fucker! wrote:
> On 3/22/15, at 10:07 AM, ReverseLogic wrote:
> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Brahmastra

« Reply #796 on: June 26, 2014, 06:06:26 PM »
The apartment that had been acquired by Rider's amazing treasure-attracting skills was truly magnificent. A fully stocked luxury kitchen, multiple bedrooms with queen-sized beds and a large terrace that looked out upon the sprawl of the urbanity Sakura had explained to him as "The Nexus". It was nothing compared to the luxury Rider had enjoyed in life, but it would make do for him and his flower.

Naturally, instead of actually taking advantage of these facilities, Rider was observing in Spirit Form as the black-haired beauty he called Master left the shower in but a relatively small towel, held up only by her generously proportioned body. It was the first time he had witnessed her in such a state of undress, and she looked just as good, if not better than without clothes on. Voluptous curves, some firm, yet large tits and gorgeous black hair with some beautiful highlights of purple still dripping with clear drops of hot water.

Truly, he had been blessed with a great Master.

So naturally, it was time to bring out the part of her that could be considered not-great by some, but to him, it was where she was the most flawless.

As the Matou girl stripped herself of her towel and reached out for the underwear on the bed, Ramesses materialized directly behind her, laying a warm hand on her ass.

"You know, Little Flower, you should probably bring your underwear with you to the bathroom if you don't want to be disturbed", he whispered teasingly right by her ear.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:17:56 PM by Brahmastra »

Ivan The Mouse

• "Please don't kill me, I made your bread!"
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 26, 2014, 06:28:02 PM »
"N-nothing in particular, Neo, just our plans of approach and what we will do after we're done here."

Truth be left untold, Fiore couldn't claim to be entirely excited at the prospect of Neo coming with her and Amy, but she'd rather not say so aloud.

"I see, I see." Neo said, hearing about their plans. "Maybe ya' could include me in that fuckin' awesome plan, huh? We've got a new buncha people here and maybe they can do shit on you and yo' bro, ain't that righ'?!"

Rin and Mille

[...]

He then turned towards the newly arrived personalities and called out, "'Ey you mothah'fuckahs over t'ere!" He then pointed his finger at the black-haired pig-tailed girl and said "You there, Handlebars! Ya' wanna make me use that shit on yo' head to make ya' suck mah dick or you helpin' this gimp out? C'mon, you lil' skank, a sistah needs some help over 'ere!"

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 26, 2014, 06:29:54 PM »
Shiro

Shiro nodded, right Henry was supposed to do checkups on the kids today. He should have him look at Jake a bit more than normal because of his whole ordeal. He seemed fine but it would not hurt to check.

“Sure come on in.” He led Henry to the kitchen where he poured himself some coffee and took the asprin that the others that helped out were nice enough to set out for him.

He sat down at the table, “Want anything?”

------------------------------
Sakura

Sakura was about to grab her underwear when she felt a hand on her ass and Rider whisper into her ear. Spinning around she slapped her servant with a reinforced hand.

“Rider, no touching.” Her voice was cold. It was obvious if anyone was watching that her servant just crossed a line. The comment he made only served to exacerbate the issue even further.

She would have been fine if he just looked, she had no shame about her body after all.

She then felt the pain of slapping a servant. It was like hitting a brick wall. Moving away from him she cradled her now red hand, "owwww". She probably shouldn't have done that.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 26, 2014, 06:49:57 PM »
“Sure come on in," Shiro led him inside.

The interior of the church felt pretty oppressing given it is a place of worship. To Henry, the building is filled with a lot of yang. But it still is a whole lot better than being out in the sun. At least here, he didn't feel like burning up, just only a prickle of discomfort that he could ignore for a while. As the doctor followed the priest, he found himself in the kitchen. A simple assortment of kitchenware were assembled neatly in their rightful place. Kitchen knives jutted out with their wooden hilts as they were sheathed. Dishes set aside with a pearly white in the racks.

"Water is fine," Henry answered as he sat the box on the table.

A screeching sound of scraping could be heard as he drew himself a chair to sit on. The latch clicked open as his callused finger flicked at it. Inside would be a medley of medical equipment that he brought with him. To the side would be an archaic assortment of herbs and roots for traditional Oriental medicine.

"So, you want to call in the kids in now?"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:17:26 PM by Puck-Chan »

> > seriously, again, I ran one of the weakest characters. you keep obsessing over abilities and powers
> Power, it's something so... so intangible. Yet, has such a strong grip upon me. I... I want it. I desire it, in my hands, in my life, in my soul. And once I have, I will simply want more, while jealously guarding what I have.

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 26, 2014, 06:52:42 PM »

Glaring dangerously at Law, Mordred did something her Master would probably have never expected. She materialzied her armor, and in the blink of an eye, she punched Law. She restrained herself of course, otherwise she would do serious damage with her Prana Burst-augmented strenght. However, she still swung as fast as she would've against a Servant, resulting in Law slamming against the wall. "You are a wench to me if you cannot even avoid that!"

Hah, you got suckerpunched.

'Owwwwww'

Law rubbed his jaw a little bit. "A suckerpunch isn't exactly avoidable Mordred. But come on, get your clothes on and let's go get some breakfast, alright?"
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 06:58:28 PM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Brahmastra

« Reply #801 on: June 26, 2014, 07:07:23 PM »
The girl had laid a hand on the King of Kings, not even to mention in the form of a slap. In his time such an offense would've been punishable by death. But instead of feeling anger, he only smirked further.

'Oh Little Flower, this is why I like you'

"Well, don't let me stop from stripping publicly. Though you should probably not hit a high-level spiritual body even with magical reinforcement", looking at the beautiful naked girl as she rubbed her hand in pain.

Turning about, Ramesses faced away from the sight that awakened a tinge of lust within him. He would only take this lovely creature if she ever gave him the option herself. She was quite a prude, and a bit stuck up, but he knew better than anyone else that she hid away the kind of sass that could keep him in check. For that reason, he now gave her the dignity of dressing undisturbed.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2014, 07:08:18 PM by Brahmastra »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 26, 2014, 07:53:20 PM »
Shiro

Shiro took out a pitcher from the fridge and poured Henry a glass of ice cold water before yelling, “KIDS, THE DOCTOR IS HERE, GATHER IN THE REC ROOM!” His head pounded but he really needed to drink his coffee and let the asprin kick in before he started moving around even more.

“Go ahead and do their checkups, especially Jake, get got involved in something yesterday. He seems fine, but I would just want to make sure.” He chucked a bit, “I’ll be with you when the aspirin kicks in.”

Meanwhile a large group of kids gathered in a room filled with toys and tables. Many of them whispering to one another about the danger of needles. Doctors mean shots after all, and kids generally don’t like shots.

------------------------------------

Sakura

Seeing Rider walk away Sakura began to get dressed. “We are going to have to scout out the city. I didn’t get to much information about it from that woman. It would be best to learn the layout, as well as if there is anything to worry about.” Her tone was cold, obviously still annoyed at Rider’s actions.

She then felt her stomach rumble a little bit, “It might also be a good idea to get something to eat.” Fully dressed she kneeled down and pulled out a small lockbox from under the bed, which she then placed on the nightstand. Placing her hand over the keyhole she mumbled something in German.

Following her aria shadows flowed out of her hand and into the keyhole, turning the tumblers and unlocking it. She opened it revealing many bundles of bills. Taking a couple of cash wads she closed the box and put it back. She found it when searching their new home. It seems the last occupants left many things for us. Another mystery of Rider's Golden Rule without a doubt.

“This should be enough to pay for food, and supply us with anything we need.”

She placed the money in a small simple purse and walked passed Rider towards the exit to the large room. “By the way Rider,” She turned her head a looked at him, a taunting smirk gracing her features. “Your free to look, but don’t touch. Got it?”

------------------------------------

Amy

Amy nodded at Fiore’s answer and began to push her wheelchair closer to the new arrivals.

They seemed to know Lancer; also they mentioned something called the Holy Grail War. Merem might have at some point mentioned something about it but she could not remember.

She was about to introduce herself when Neo spoke up. She simply looked at him and spoke to Rin in an even and dead tone, obviously tired of his language.

“Sorry about the dick here, he is an enemy to all women, so just ignore him.” She smiled, “Names Amy, and this is Fiore, nice to meet ya.”

Meanwhile Proxy just sat on Fiore's lap, watching the new arrivals. Normally it would greet them but the magical energy the girl in the back had been gathering set him off a bit.

It was his job to protect mother if anything happened after all. 

Brahmastra

« Reply #803 on: June 26, 2014, 08:27:42 PM »
"Oh but you know why I touched. The King of Kings naturally attracts all that is valuable in the world. Your rear was merely another treasure to come into the hands of Ozymandius", returning her smirk with a wide grin, "It was a matter entire out of, well, technically in my hand, but I didn't have a choice."

With that, he followed his Master out of the bedroom, her treasure in question now highlighted by a pair of tight jeans. If this was not deliberate then his Master was truly prudish, something he knew not to be the case.

"So where are we going to eat? And do pick something relatively healthy, for your own sake." He had heard the groans of disapproval the last time his Master used the scale.

"Good evening, friends. I'm Fiore, and not to cut to the chase, would it be possible that you have seen my brother? He's gone missing and I can't find him anywhere?", she asked the newcomers, inclining the redhead in particular as the dark-haired Asian talked to Lancer as if they were old friends.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: June 26, 2014, 08:29:14 PM »
"Thanks," Henry said as he accepted the glass.

It was cold to touch as he felt the transparent glass already condensing. He drank and felt his thirst quenched with each gulp bobbing his Adam's apple. With the cup set aside, the doctor only nodded at Shiro's directions before finally waiting for the children to finally make their way to him. Henry could hear their feet nervously shuffling and hushed tones. He found himself chuckling in amusement.

"Morning, kids," he finally greeted them with a gentle grin.

Each child started to appear into the kitchen as they started to make a line outside of the kitchen's entrance. They all squirmed nervously as they waited for their "executioner" to choose the unlucky one to be first. Their unenthusiastic greeting would make it more obvious that he isn't truly welcomed.

"Hey, it'll be fine," he said reassuringly, "You're not getting a shot today."

"Really?" asked a girl that Henry knew as Alice.

"Really. It's just a check up."

That seemed to ease tensions, but they firmly remained at unease. It brought up a sigh from the doctor. With a hand rummaging through his pocket, he brought out a handful of candy wrapped in polypropylene film.

"C'mon," Henry beckoned them with the sweets, "It won't hurt, I promise. I brought some candy today."

That seemed to work as the children started to subject themselves to his care.

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 26, 2014, 08:52:11 PM »
Hah, you got suckerpunched.

'Owwwwww'

Law rubbed his jaw a little bit. "A suckerpunch isn't exactly avoidable Mordred. But come on, get your clothes on and let's go get some breakfast, alright?"

"What do you mean, I'm not nake-" she paused when she realised she in armor, so not exactly something to go around in public. "I get it, I will dress up in appropiate clothes, just go outside, I need some privacy!"

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 27, 2014, 12:12:10 AM »
"What do you mean, I'm not nake-" she paused when she realised she in armor, so not exactly something to go around in public. "I get it, I will dress up in appropiate clothes, just go outside, I need some privacy!"

"Fine." Law quickly scrambled out of the door, before a possible second punch.

It seems she does at least want to preserve some of her modesty. She probably doesn't get that you've seen it all already.

'I know. Christ, why do I always end up with the crazy ones.'

Why didn't you take her again when you had that chance? Pussy.

Lawrence shrugged, before heading on into the office. Hopefully the manager wouldn't be too needling about last night. Law didn't want her to get punched as well.

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 27, 2014, 03:00:09 AM »
Shiro

It was around 15 minutes later when Shiro walked into the rec room, his headache was gone and the smell of alcohol on his breath blocked out by the 10 mints he ate. Most of the kids were already back to playing and it looks like Henry was finishing with the last one. He was quick if anything.

“So, how they look Henry. Everything good?” Shiro was honestly grateful to Henry, he did this out of the goodness of his heart, allowing Shiro to put the already incredibly small amount of money this place had into improvements and the occasional toy.

I mean the only thing that could probably break his trust in him is if turns out he was a vampire or something, but what were the odds of that. Vampires would be in pain for being in the church for as long as Henry has. He performed enough blessings and consecrations to make sure of it.

Puck-Chan

• NPC
  • Sup
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 27, 2014, 03:41:22 AM »
For someone of Henry's medical caliber, this small group of children would only take up fifteen minutes with each taking an approximate forty seconds. He owed to his own martial arts training that broadens his perception by a huge degree. It is something of a godsend with the number of close-calls he had back then. Each child were accordingly examined for their pulse, temperature, and tonsils. Every single one were healthy, especially Jake; the one kid Shiro asked him to keep a more diligent eye on. Just as he finally gave the last piece of candy, Shiro finally returned to the kitchen with the scent of peppery mint cloaking the alcohol of before.

“So, how they look Henry? Everything good?” the priest asked.

"They're doing pretty good," he remarked while taking one last swill of water from the glass, "Looks like you're not too shabby yourself raising these kids."

For one man to be a sufficient caretaker of this many children is usually rare, Henry would note. Especially when they're this healthy. It is from their great health that really makes them even look more appetizing to him. He bit into his own piece of chocolate that had been nestling in his breast pocket, as if to curb that desire; making very sure that his actions looked as leisurely as possible.

Henry began as he chewed, "I'm going to be moving out, found a good place to live since camping out in the clinic all day and night isn't exactly the most comfortable thing."

The doctor grimaced to himself as he remembered his former living conditions. Those days where he had to sleep in the make-shift bed of chairs. The nights where he had to limit himself to cooking ramen in coffee pots. It was still livable, but not exactly the kind of living any normal person would take part in.

"Don't worry. I'll keep the clinic open, but I'm opening an hour later though. Since... you know. Rush hour is a thing these days."
« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 03:42:55 AM by Puck-Chan »

Knick

• Sentient NPC
  • Sion is Best
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 27, 2014, 04:05:15 AM »
Sakura

Sakura walked down a random street, a jacket having been added to her outfit. She and Rider had stopped at a place to eat and following that she picked up some supplies that she required to set up the bounded fields needed for their new residence. The oddest thing however was the fact that she was now carrying what looked like an old wooden bow.

It was a good find, made of rather old wood from what felt like a spiritually rich place. It was usable in its current state but it would only get better when she was able to treat it properly. It would make a better mystic code then her old one.

She and Rider have also been collecting any information they could during this time. They now had a map and a general scope of just how huge the Nexus truly way. They had spent so much time in just one district and there were still many more.

“Well, at least we were able to learn a basic layout of the city, not to mention this bow from that antique dealer. I doubt he knew exactly what he had there.” He was selling it for cheap; probably thinking it was just an old worn bow. But the string was still good and it was highly conductive to prana. Not to mention the spiritual nature of the wood.

It was a type of thing many magi would order to be custom made for a small fortune. And she got it for cheap. It brought her honest happiness that she so rarely felt.

Now if only she could find out what was watching them. She felt it all day. There were things scattered throughout this entire district, perhaps the city. She did not worry Rider with it. If he got into a fight his identity would be instantly blown anyway. But they still worried her.

----------------------------------

Shiro

“Thanks for the compliment, but I am not the only one working here ya know.” He smirked as he watched he two aids that helped out play with the children, “If it wasn’t for them I doubt I would manage for long.”

Shiro then continued after a brief pause, “Well, as long as it is better for you. It will be slightly more difficult without you constantly being so close, but we’ll manage.”

He then heard a knock on the door. A rather loud one at that considering it reached so far with the volume it did.

Shiro just scratched the back of his head in confusion. He had no idea who that could possibly be. Excusing himself he walked to the entrance before opening the wooden doors.

And standing in front of him was a cat, standing on his hind legs. “Hey there, you must be Shiro. Nice to meet you, name’s Jubei.”

----------------------------------

Jubei – Just prior to the door opening

“A church huh?” He looked down that the papers he held in his hand, just to make sure he got everything right here.

Shiro, no known last name. Acting as a priest in the northwest of the no man’s land. Has opened a church that acts more like an orphanage. Has shown high levels of physical ability combined with throwing weapons which seem to carry magical properties, known properties include petrification and binding, however more might exist. Displays high proficiency at fighting inhuman enemies, such as vampires. Seen to almost constantly carry a Katana, however has never been seen utilizing it, favoring his throwing weapons, hand to hand, or fire arms (on rare occasions).

“Well, I can at least see why Fate would want to recruit him if anything on this paper is true.” Jubei walked up to the entrance of the church before knocking on the door. A few moments later a man with gray hair and glasses answered, he had an overwhelming smell of mint on him.

“Hey there, you must be Shiro. Nice to meet you, name’s Jubei.” He introduced himself.

Shiro simply stared before replying, “You’re a cat.” He pointed out, seemingly at a loss. Not too often people see talking bipedal cats that carry swords and has an eye patch after all.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2014, 04:29:31 AM by Knick »