Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126005 times)

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Re: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room
« Reply #450 on: January 27, 2015, 03:27:30 AM »
"..." Adjutor simply stares at the man for a moment, then curses under his breath as he gathers some of the recently calmed mana in his hands. Reaching out to the pirate, he traces his hands over the wound, the healing magic going to work almost immediately and closing the gash up, leaving only a faint scar as proof that the injury had even occurred.

"Apologies for that," Adjutor says, "And I suppose I wouldn't mind a friend or two..."

Hey, dumbass, I'm still here!

Oh? I was under the impression that you were ogling every observable ass here, especially the one that's currently getting pounded by that other guy.

I can't see what you're not looking at!

And I'm not letting you take over any time soon. Your point?

You are the worst kind of buzzkill.

Stop having a buzz to kill, then.

Why can't you loosen up a bit?

Why can't you control yourself?

"Hang on a moment," Adjutor says, allowing a few moments to concentrate on Concept: Repair before gathering the requisite mana and utilizing the Concept with a Focus word, the destroyed table quickly piecing itself back together until it stood once more, fully repaired. Meanwhile, Adjutor makes his way behind the bar once more, his current outfit still soaked with various alcohols.

"Now then," he says, "As for being able to save myself, I can't exactly expect to be able to save people for free, now can I?"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 06:27:57 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: January 27, 2015, 04:15:39 AM »
Tom
Tom couldn't help but smile himself. ...or at least as much as someone like him could smile. His thoughts wandered to what to do next. Should they go for another round, or...

Well, no matter what we decide, we will need to get cleaned up at some point.

His eyes wandered the room out of curiosity's sake. No way there'd be a place to get cleaned up right adjacent to the bedroom in a nonresidential building like thi-

A door. Ajar enough for him to see through. A large whirlpool bathtub was visible. And... were there candles. And some sort of basket with items in it. Odd, he didn't remember seeing that. Maybe he didn't notice out of being so focused on Forest.

Still, it seemed oddly convenient. Especially a bathtub that expensive. ...How did this place work anyway?

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Alice

• Administrator
  • Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: January 27, 2015, 04:25:06 AM »
Rin
Quote from: Archer
Archer's hesitation rose for a second, before he angrily tossed it aside and out of the way. Rin was waiting. He lined his shaft up with her wet and waiting slit, slowly pressing his length into her as he quickly bent down to meet her lips with his.
Rin winced with pain at first, but his lips combined with how good it felt to be filled began to overwhelm it. Combined with her pleasure from earlier, and well...

She cried out even with his lips against hers. Her arms circled around his back, kissing him back hard and passionate as she spiraled upwards. She crashed again, her walls collapsing around him, over and over, while she clung to him like a life preserver.

Besides running the forum, I can provide avatars for people as well~
This is my mod voice. ...Most of the time anyway.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: January 27, 2015, 09:42:56 PM »
Taking another sip from the bottle, Lorenzo cracked a sly grin.  "Well, they say the best things in life are free."

His eyes met Adjutor's for a second, he could see there was a... spark in them. The boy was good, he would have been a fine addition to his crew.

"Thank you for tending to my wounds, ya sad little freak of nature", Lorenzo spoke cheerfully as he palpated what used to be a bleeding gash.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: January 27, 2015, 10:31:59 PM »
Adjutor chuckles, fairly sure the pirate doesn't know just how accurate that last remark was. Pouring himself a drink of brandy from one of the few surviving bottles, Adjutor drops the seal on his eyes on an impulse, letting them revert to their natural pupilless silver as he looks the pirate over.

Move over.

Don't stare at the three way for too long.

"And thank you, you hot-blooded pyromancer of a pirate," Xarrest shoots back, undertones of wry amusement differentiating him from Adjutor, "For beating the emo out of him. At least for now, anyway."
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 10:34:14 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Brahmastra

« Reply #455 on: January 27, 2015, 11:09:03 PM »
She was surprisingly light, as he rolled her over onto her back, fingers finding her lust soaked pussy. Nibbling at her neck and groping her heaving chest, Law's fingers easily pressed into her tight walls. Without hesitation, he began to finger her with a reckless abandon as he bit at her ear, repositioning himself to re-enter her wonderful ass as he spoke into her ear. "You're mine. Not hers."

Gasping for breath and moaning, Misaya was flooded with pleasure as Law's fingers worked her insides rapidly, whipping her into a frenzy as her legs kicked. Her ample chest jiggled as the digits went around and around, in then out, stimulating every part of her sensitive, wet core. His touch was a wonder unmatched by all he had done to her before this, bliss that soon enough made the gorgeous heiress near one more of her wet climaxes.

"I'm, not yours. You're mine."

Nothing more could the raven-haired woman force out before she came with a loud whine escaping her bit lip, squirt covering herself and his fingers in juices. Her breathing slowed, even as his fingers kept teasing her, and then she smirked at him smugly, like she was fully in control. Pushing her hips outwards, letting his full length run between her asscheeks, she put on a voice lathered in lust.

"What are you waiting for, second-class? Put it in me."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: January 28, 2015, 12:21:21 AM »
Lorenzo noticed the sudden shift in the man's mannerisms, but of all oddities the oddest was the color of Adjutor's eyes. Still, the pirate was at this point too drunk to care, not that he would've given it much thought even if sober.

"Heh, don't mention it, you sly seadog.", said the grinning Lorenzo before cracking a chuckle.
"Some just gotta learn to take it easy, go with the waves. See what I mean, Addy?"

Lifting his bottle high up, he let out a humoured laugh. "Cheers, me hearty. May you eat and drink as good as you can bed, IF you can bed."
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 12:22:26 AM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: January 28, 2015, 12:26:04 AM »
"First of all," Xarrest says, tapping his bottle against Lorenzo's, "I'm not Adjutor. Second, please don't ever call him Addy. We tried coming up with nicknames, it failed horribly."

And then the last of the pirate's comment registers, his face going red with a blush not brought about by alcohol as he sputters a bit.

"Of course I...why would you..." Xarrest promptly cuts himself off by downing about half the bottle.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: January 28, 2015, 11:57:19 PM »
Lorenzo couldn't hold back his laughter any longer. But could any man blame him?
Spilling his drink, the pirate almost rolled on the floor at the poor lad's reaction.

Wiping tears of joy, the pirate could but sigh. "...My friend, a man doesn't forget easily, especially after seeing a performance such as yours."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: January 29, 2015, 02:49:13 AM »
Now it was Adjutor's turn to be embarrassed beyond words as he slams his face into the table to try to hide the blush spreading across his face.

I still like this guy.

Hatehatehatehatehate.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kat

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: January 31, 2015, 11:58:20 AM »
(It's not setting up for anything yet, just thought about making some introductionary post)

Mordred

It was that day of the week when she did not have worry about whether she would be in prime condition to drive. In other words, she took a day off to just drown her sorrows, so to speak. The life has been hard on her. Impostors. Bizarre happenings. Being bullied by the stronger kids on the block. What next awaited her? She did not want to know.

Prowling the city in the night for a cheap enough drinking hole, she just wanted to have a fun and forget about the past.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: January 31, 2015, 04:02:16 PM »
Lorenzo chuckled at his companion's reaction.

"Cmooooon, you seemed to be enjoying yourself back there all right.", he spoke in a cheer.
Approaching Adjutor, the pirate whispered in his ear.

"I'm sure you've vanquished many foes with that sword of yours, perhaps even collected their booty...", he said, putting an emphasis on his quite unsubtle innuendo.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: January 31, 2015, 10:58:43 PM »
"Actually," Xarrest admits, "The woman you saw...She...was my first. Ever. Prior to that, sex was nothing more than a word in the dictionary."

Blatant. Fucking. Lies.

None of my fantasies prepared me for what happened in there! None of them!

"Regardless, there are bound to be more people coming, so I should probably get some more-," Xarrest turns around to find the alcohol perfectly restored to its previous state, as if he'd never been sent flying into it, "...Alcohol?"

Shrugging, Xarrest resumes the process of making the previously ordered cocktails, soon having an array of drinks set before him.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: January 31, 2015, 11:40:09 PM »
A thunderous laughter shook the very room, such a display of hilarity belonged to none other than Lorenzo. Wiping away tears of laughter, the pirate could barely gain a semblance of composure.

"Oh god... you mean to tell me that YOU were a virgin!?" And he roared in laughter once again.
A suave grin on his red face, he gave a big old pat on the bartender's back, as if congratulating him.

"Soooooo, how was it? Did you stab her with your sword good and proper? I'd hope it didn't rust and dull from a single clash..." He said, obviously enjoying himself.

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: January 31, 2015, 11:47:26 PM »
Rider continued to scream in pleasure as Adjutor's seed poured into her, the tendrils binding her arms and legs retracting as they came to a mutual climax. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed someone enter the room, but she was too distracted to really get a good look at him before he was abruptly pushed out of the room by a wall of ice, another wall shutting the door and blocking the entrance.

She lay there for a while, emotionally exhausted from what she had been through. Eventually, some time after Adjutor had left, Rider stood up, still naked and covered by marks caused by the rough treatment, Adjutor's seed leaking from her. A normal person would very much need a shower and a rest, but Rider was no normal person. Instead, she simply changed into spiritual form.

Putting the encounter out of her mind, she moved through the walls of the dungeon and back into the bar where she had met Adjutor. Then she re-materialised herself in the middle of the bar, now clean, undamaged and fully-clothed much as she had been before the encounter with Adjutor.