Author Topic: Cross Effects 3.0 - The Third Time's the Charm? The Velvet Room (NSFW version)  (Read 126244 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Announcer Lorenzo

OH NO! WHAT AN EVENT, IT SEEMS WOOD IS GROWING OUT OF THE MUD AS WE SPEAK. IT IS GETTING BIGGER, I REPEAT THE WOOD IS GROWING BIGGER. THERE IS NO MISTAKE, THIS IS THE LEGENDARY MOTHER OF ALL DEATHS IN ACTION. SUCH GLAMOUR

OH NOO! HE CEDED RIGHT AWAY, THE WOOD IS DRAGGING HIM UP WITH THICK HARD VINES AND IS...

IT'S...

NO WAY, THESE VINES THAT WERE GOING AT HIM NOW SEEM TO BE MOVING FRANTICALLY. THIS CAN ONLY BE THE WORK OF THE MOST POWERFUL CHARM MAGIC IN THE WORLD, THE EROLOVE CHASM! THE EROLOVE CHASM IS A PASSIVE ABILITY OF DIVINE SCALE THAT CAN ONLY BE ACHIEVED BY SUPREME SEXUAL DESIRE. THE DESIRE IS SO GREAT, IT IS SPREADING. THE AURA, A PINK AURA IS SPREADING TO THE VINES AND IT IS COMPELLING THEM TO BE ATTRACTED TO HIM! HOW WILL THE VINES BE ABLE TO BE FREED FROM VANGUARD'S POWER!?

OH NO! THE WOOD, IT IS PENETRATING HIS REAR WITH MERCYLESS FORCE. THIS IS SO FUCKING GAY I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! MY COCK IS CONFUSED, IT IS CONFUSED BY THE SPECTACLE. ANAL PENETRATION, A PRACTICE AS OLD AS THE END TIMES. WILL VANGUARD BE ABLE TO TOPPLE THIS ENORMOUS CHALLENGE!?
----------------------------------------
Vanguard, Nexus's greatest Love Machine

Being subjected by the by the wooden tentacles, the great warrior began to question it's life choices and sexual orientation further, not unlike poor announcer Lorenzo.

"The heavens have been pierced it would seem." the metal behemoth calmly stated.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 09:54:57 PM by francobull3 »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Mudpit!Emily

Ignoring the announcer, Emily focused on what was in front of her. Medaka had taken the bait, was now leaning down ever so slowly...

And then Emily brought her head up, meeting her lips with her own in a gentle caress. This lasted for all of a few seconds before Emily's tongue quickly worked its way past Medaka's lips, tangling with the other girl's as she savored her former opponent's taste, ravishing the other girl's mouth while Emily turned them over yet again.

Breaking the kiss only when the lack of breath becomes an actual concern, she looks down at the innocent girl beneath her, mind already playing out all the possibilities as she smiles down at Medaka.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Medaka Kurokami

Medaka enjoyed the kiss as they rolled around in the mud, their bodies now completely covered in mud, aside from their faces.  The girl was now on top and was staring passionately at her.  After realizing what she had just done, Medaka blushed uncontrollably, her entire face was now red.  "I.... Umm"  she said, completely lost for words.  She now realized that this was no longer a contest.  Still, she couldn't help but resist the girl in front of her.  Still stuck in the moment of shock, she stared longingly at the girls sleek, sexy mud covered body.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Mudpit!Emily

The girl's sudden blush told Emily everything she wanted to know.

"Was that your first?" she asks coyly, leaning back down, "Or perhaps just the first time you've kissed a girl? Don't worry, we won't stop here if you don't want to."

With that, she closes the distance once more, this time skipping the gentle caress and ravishing the other girl from the start, the kiss quickly turning ravenous as Emily's lips moved hungrily against Medaka's, exploring the other girl thoroughly.

In the meanwhile, a wandering hand crept up to the girl's generous chest, kneading at the soft swell of flesh, softly at first, then harder as Emily worked the girl over greedily. Soon another hand joined the first, Emily kneading both of Medaka's breasts with wanton abandon.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 02:47:19 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
  • Techpriest of Beasts Lair
    • View Profile
Emily

The Changeling raises an eyebrow at Law's statement, freezing with her glass half way to her mouth.

"...Death?" Emily asks again, "Well, how'd that go?"

With that she finishes putting the glass down.

"Was... rather hot. Death is a kinky black haired minx who likes girls and boys." Law took another sip of rum. "Pity she and the other girl had to disappear. I was having fun."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

The revelation garnered a raised eyebrow from the Changeling.

Hmph. Well that sounds like it could have been fun to join in on. Or even just watch.

"Huh," she commented at last, taking another drink, "Well, if you're feeling down about it, I suppose we could have a little fun of our own, if you're not opposed."

"Though," she continues, flashing Law a coy little smile, "If those two wore you out completely before they left, I can understand you not wanting to."

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Emily

The revelation garnered a raised eyebrow from the Changeling.

Hmph. Well that sounds like it could have been fun to join in on. Or even just watch.

"Huh," she commented at last, taking another drink, "Well, if you're feeling down about it, I suppose we could have a little fun of our own, if you're not opposed."

"Though," she continues, flashing Law a coy little smile, "If those two wore you out completely before they left, I can understand you not wanting to."
He grinned at her little teasing suggestion, pretending to stroke his non-existent beard while he pondered the question. "I think I can go more than a few times more."

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Well then, this is certainly shaping up to be a pretty good time after all. Not even ten minutes gone and already...

"Hm, well, that certainly sounds impressive, but it'd be disappointing if you turned out to be all talk," she says, leaning in with a challenging grin, "Perhaps you could prove otherwise?"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 04:51:45 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Emily

Well then, this is certainly shaping up to be a pretty good time after all. Not even ten minutes gone and already...

"Hm, well, that certainly sounds impressive, but it'd be disappointing if you turned out to be all talk," she says, leaning in with a challenging grin, "Perhaps you could prove otherwise?"

"My my, aren't we cocky."

She wants the cock, so of course she is.

"Well if you're willing to let me show you I can do more than just talk dirty..." Law grinned back "Maybe we should continue this somewhere else."
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 05:09:04 AM by Arch-Magos Winter »

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

And there we go.

"Maybe we should," Emily agrees, "Though, considering your previous exertions, perhaps it would be best if you paced yourself?"

Leaving that dare on the figurative table, Emily finishes her glass and leaves it on the table as she leads Law by the hand towards a more private room.

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Emily

And there we go.

"Maybe we should," Emily agrees, "Though, considering your previous exertions, perhaps it would be best if you paced yourself?"

Leaving that dare on the figurative table, Emily finishes her glass and leaves it on the table as she leads Law by the hand towards a more private room.
"Scared you'll find your toes curling up before draining me dry?" Law teased back, letting her lead him into one of the more private, and luxurious rooms within the space. Maybe tonight wouldn't be so bad.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

"I wish I could be afraid of that," Emily counters, taking in the room around them for a moment before making straight for the bed, turning around to face Law as she sits down on it, leaning back to prop herself up on her hands.

"But I'll have no reason to fear that if you hold back on me," Emily says, crossing one long leg over the other before extending a hand to beckon him forward, "Well, was there anything to what you said aside from mere boasting?"
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 06:56:27 PM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Emily

"I wish I could be afraid of that," Emily counters, taking in the room around them for a moment before making straight for the bed, turning around to face Law as she sits down on it, leaning back to prop herself up on her hands.

"But I'll have no reason to fear that if you hold back on me," Emily says, crossing one long leg over the other before extending a hand to beckon him forward, "Well, was there anything to what you said aside from mere boasting?"
He pressed her back down onto the bed, Law's lips greedily meeting hers as he let a hand slip up her long smooth legs, eager to get off after being denied before.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily relaxed as Law pushed her back against the bed, meeting his lips with her own before her tongue quickly pushed into his mouth. While she explored it, Emily she registered the taste of rum on his tongue, a taste she soon found she liked right before a sudden jolt of pleasure forced a light gasp from the Changeling as Law slid a hand up her legs, leaving nothing about his goal to the imagination.

"Well someone's in a rush," Emily manages to get out, "Afraid you'll go off too early if you don't hurry?"
« Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 05:33:35 AM by I_care_not_till_I_must »

i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Arch-Magos Winter

• The Machine Prophet
  • Servant
    • View Profile
Emily

Emily relaxed as Law pushed her back against the bed, meeting his lips with her own before her tongue quickly pushed into his mouth. While she explored it, Emily she registered the taste of rum on his tongue, a taste she soon found she liked right before a sudden jolt of pleasure forced a light gasp from the Changeling as Law slid a hand up her legs, leaving nothing about his goal to the imagination.

"Well someone's in a rush," Emily manages to get out, "Afraid you'll go off too early if you don't hurry?"
"More like I'm having trouble waiting. I never got to finish with that threesome afterall..." Law groaned out, starting to feel that little bit of slickness from her arousal on her thighs before he found the source, circling it with his fingers. Nibbling at her neck, he let a finger brush across her clit, eager to hear her gasp again.