Author Topic: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]  (Read 10294 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: Fate/Grand Adventure!2.0 [A Fate Grand Order Lewd RP, IC]
« Reply #90 on: March 14, 2017, 10:47:08 PM »
Brutae

Did he have a need to prove himself or something? Putting on a tough act would only lower their chances of getting information from the newcomer and might instead provoke him. It was better to act now before Ritsuka did somethin they would regret. So she quickly grabbed hold of the young man's twitching arm. "Don't do anything hasty, Master isn't finished yet." She muttered back to him.
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo Servant
First Singularity - The City of Contaminated Flames, Fuyuki

Ritsuka nodded very slightly in response to Saber's comment and started to calm his twitching.

Until the man started insulting the Director/Mother.

At that rage started to bubble up from within Ritsuka for some strange reason.

KillMurderButcherKillRemoveDisembowelDestroythefoolwhoinsultsmother!!!
Olgamally Animusphere

The director of Chadella looked coldly at the man for a moment, before she uttered two simple words.

"You're fired."

She wasn't going to take this from some lowly Irish bumpkin. No way no how. He was expendable hired help, nothing more. If he was going to mock her and besmirch her, she had no interest in paying for his services.

"If you have information you should give it forthright and without delay. Talking down to your boss is never a good way to keep your job."
Drake McRemitz

Drake shrugged as Olga's response.

"Sure, kicking out what probably be the only person who has more experience with being the master, and the Holy Grail War." Sarcastically replied Drake. "And let's not forget that you just kicked out a mercenary who's only job is to help the candidate."

Drake then stared back at Olga. "For your information, there's servants out there that are corrupted from something evil out there.  I ended up having the misfortune of facing Saber and let me tell you, it wasn't a good experience." He told her; "then there's those creatures that came out from nowhere, forcing me to help many people while taking out those skeleton."
Brutae

The blond Roman felt the shift in behaviour from the young man beside her. She would need to act now or this would turn into a rather bloody mess and Drake hadn't been of full use to them just yet. That's left the question of how.

He's not gonna take and order that well. I guess I'll have to charm him."

"Please Ritsuka calm down, she won't be happy if you do that right now." Brutae pushed her smaller frame against him slightly as she pleaded for him to stop.

Olgamally Animusphere

Olgamally glared at Drake disdainfully. "Show me where you met this Saber." She said in a tone that practically screamed scum. "It's ok Ritsuka, I'm fine." She said softly, looking back at him. Even if he was a fool, she liked people caring about her feelings.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 15, 2017, 11:18:08 AM »
Brutae

Did he have a need to prove himself or something? Putting on a tough act would only lower their chances of getting information from the newcomer and might instead provoke him. It was better to act now before Ritsuka did somethin they would regret. So she quickly grabbed hold of the young man's twitching arm. "Don't do anything hasty, Master isn't finished yet." She muttered back to him.
Ritsuka Fujimaru - Pseudo Servant

Ritsuka nodded very slightly in response to Saber's comment and started to calm his twitching.

Until the man started insulting the Director/Mother.

At that rage started to bubble up from within Ritsuka for some strange reason.

KillMurderButcherKillRemoveDisembowelDestroythefoolwhoinsultsmother!!!
Olgamally Animusphere

The director of Chadella looked coldly at the man for a moment, before she uttered two simple words.

"You're fired."

She wasn't going to take this from some lowly Irish bumpkin. No way no how. He was expendable hired help, nothing more. If he was going to mock her and besmirch her, she had no interest in paying for his services.

"If you have information you should give it forthright and without delay. Talking down to your boss is never a good way to keep your job."
Drake McRemitz

Drake shrugged as Olga's response.

"Sure, kicking out what probably be the only person who has more experience with being the master, and the Holy Grail War." Sarcastically replied Drake. "And let's not forget that you just kicked out a mercenary who's only job is to help the candidate."

Drake then stared back at Olga. "For your information, there's servants out there that are corrupted from something evil out there.  I ended up having the misfortune of facing Saber and let me tell you, it wasn't a good experience." He told her; "then there's those creatures that came out from nowhere, forcing me to help many people while taking out those skeleton."
Brutae

The blond Roman felt the shift in behaviour from the young man beside her. She would need to act now or this would turn into a rather bloody mess and Drake hadn't been of full use to them just yet. That's left the question of how.

He's not gonna take and order that well. I guess I'll have to charm him."

"Please Ritsuka calm down, she won't be happy if you do that right now." Brutae pushed her smaller frame against him slightly as she pleaded for him to stop.

Olgamally Animusphere

Olgamally glared at Drake disdainfully. "Show me where you met this Saber." She said in a tone that practically screamed scum. "It's ok Ritsuka, I'm fine." She said softly, looking back at him. Even if he was a fool, she liked people caring about her feelings.
Drake merely point toward the mountains where the Ryuudou Temple is. "Although, I might recommend not fighting her unless we have some means of surviving her Noble Phantasm.  Because she won't hesitate to use it." He told her.

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: March 15, 2017, 01:18:04 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru

It was only thanks to a combination of Saber's and the Director's words that the murderous intent bubbling forth within Ritsuka's psyche had ceased.

Hearing about Saber, Ritsuka spoke up, "If We were to go after her at night, We should be able to deal with her."

After all, Maria only needs to be invoked once in order to rip out his targets heart once all the conditions are set.

Thedoctor

« Reply #93 on: March 15, 2017, 02:16:05 PM »
Brutae

So this man had fought a servant and lived to tell the tale, did he fight her directly or did he have a servant? She wasn't sure of which but he was definitely hiding somethign from them. "I take it you've witnessed her Noble Phantasm then?" She asked Drake.

He wasn't the only one who was hiding something vital though. She turned her attention back to Ritsuka and moved a bit closer, making her breasts just ever so barely brush against him.

"I hope you don't mean a night raid now. I don't think that would work, I could be wrong though~"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 15, 2017, 03:50:01 PM »
Brutae

So this man had fought a servant and lived to tell the tale, did he fight her directly or did he have a servant? She wasn't sure of which but he was definitely hiding somethign from them. "I take it you've witnessed her Noble Phantasm then?" She asked Drake.
Drake McRemitz

"Well, I did fought her directly.  Sure I'm a monster hunter, but even I'm not stupid enough to fight a corrupted​ servant who's Noble Phantasm nearly destroyed​ the temple." He answer to her question.

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 15, 2017, 07:16:45 PM »
Samurai and Knight(Hideaki and Richenda)

As the two keep walking while in the conversation, the group of five undead hunters are stalking the two humans, spears in hand.  As they getting nearer, Hideaki stop in his track as he turn toward the group slowly.

"Um... Richenda?"

Then more undeads appears from other side, some of them wield scimitars while others use bows.  They start to surround the duo as they stand back-to-back while Hideaki unsheath his katana.

"Richenda?" Hideaki asked in nervousness as he hold the katana with two hand.
Richenda Escardos
"Yes, I see them." She says, drawing out an Ornate gold and red Longsword, and jumping to a nearby rooftop.

"Yes, I have the high ground. I now have the advantage."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2017, 08:55:40 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru

It was only thanks to a combination of Saber's and the Director's words that the murderous intent bubbling forth within Ritsuka's psyche had ceased.

Hearing about Saber, Ritsuka spoke up, "If We were to go after her at night, We should be able to deal with her."

After all, Maria only needs to be invoked once in order to rip out his targets heart once all the conditions are set.

Brutae

He wasn't the only one who was hiding something vital though. She turned her attention back to Ritsuka and moved a bit closer, making her breasts just ever so barely brush against him.

"I hope you don't mean a night raid now. I don't think that would work, I could be wrong though~"

Olgamally Animusphere

Olga turned her attention towards Ritsuka, disdainfully ignoring Drake  yet again. She blushed at her servant's lewd conduct, watching her do such a scandelous thing in public made her…

Resolve to focus on the matter at hand. Yes. That would be wise.

"Did you gain a new ability that will turn the odds towards us?" She asked softly, making sure not to upset whatever had possessed him.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 15, 2017, 09:29:13 PM »
Richenda Escardos
"Yes, I see them." She says, drawing out an Ornate gold and red Longsword, and jumping to a nearby rooftop.

"Yes, I have the high ground. I now have the advantage."
"What the-!? Hey, don't leave me behind!!!" Then the Undead soldiers somehow Jedi jumped​ toward her, intended to chase her while the rest attacked​ Hideaki, who quickly unsheathed and proceed to fight them. "And why the Undeads acted as if they were Jedi!?"

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 15, 2017, 10:57:41 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru

Brutae

Olgamally Animusphere

Olga turned her attention towards Ritsuka, disdainfully ignoring Drake  yet again. She blushed at her servant's lewd conduct, watching her do such a scandelous thing in public made her…

Resolve to focus on the matter at hand. Yes. That would be wise.

"Did you gain a new ability that will turn the odds towards us?" She asked softly, making sure not to upset whatever had possessed him.
Ritsuka Fujimaru

Doing his best to ignore Saber's lewd actions, Ritsuka answered the Director, "We already have a Personal Skill that always ensures us the first strike at night. Also our Noble Phantasm will be able to kill her once we get in range."

Chiufan95

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: March 16, 2017, 06:56:45 PM »
"What the-!? Hey, don't leave me behind!!!" Then the Undead soldiers somehow Jedi jumped​ toward her, intended to chase her while the rest attacked​ Hideaki, who quickly unsheathed and proceed to fight them. "And why the Undeads acted as if they were Jedi!?"
Richenda Escardos
The undead jump follows her to the rooftop, once that land she charges at them and slashes the undead with her sword. They are destroyed rather easily.

Yes, my plan worked. They followed me, the skeletons can't surround me and the Archers can't get me at this angle.

Oh right. Eh, Hideaki can handle the archers.

Thedoctor

« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2017, 07:23:43 PM »
Brutae

The Roman involuntarily hugged him even tighter as she heard his words, genuinely suprised by this revalation.

He's a servant? But how?" Her mind raced with the different possibilites, not being able to make heads or tails right now.

"Strike first at night, are you Assassin?"

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2017, 10:51:59 PM »
Drake McRemitz

Ignoring the lewd action, Drake look at Ritsuka with interest.

"Wait... Did you fused with a servant?" His incredulous tone suggested​ he's surprised by the implications.

BlackThief12

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2017, 11:45:32 PM »
Hideaki Miyamoto​

The Archer begin to shoot at Hideaki as he get closer to them.  But no matter how fast they are, the blue hair boy is like a blur as he slaughter them alongside​ the Undead soldiers, only a trails of purple streak can give them a hint.

"What the hell did they come from anyway!?" He screamed​ as he continued​ to dance around them, skillfully used​ the katana in a way that reminded of a Jedi using an Ataru style.  Meanwhile, more Undeads jumped toward Richenda with their weapons in hands.

burningclaw2

• Spiritron
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: March 18, 2017, 05:29:04 PM »
Ritsuka Fujimaru

Shaking his head Ritsuka replied, "We don't know what you are talking about, we simply know what we know."

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: March 19, 2017, 01:58:48 AM »
Leo I

Just as they seemed to get into formation, another group of undead appeared before them. 

Leo let out a sigh.  "This again?" he moaned.  "Its alright little one.  We do not need strategy to dispose of this threat."

The pope walked up to the first skelleton, cocked back his arm and slammed it into the creature's skull with enough force to break it into hundreds of pieces.  Even if the remaining skelletons attack, the others should be able to back him up.

Longinus

The holy man was not toying around, and clearly had not overestimated his own abilities. It hadn't been evident to him before, but now it was obfuscatingly obvious that this heroic spirit had the vigor and spirit of a warrior. Longinus wondered if they could be any more different.

But above his stray misgivings, their objective came first, and the Lancer servant rushed past the pope and brandished his spear, the quicker to clear the mass of enemies. His weapon was the certain foe of this simple constructs, but even without it, his abilities alone would have sufficed to destroy them. Darting like an arrow, he struck before bows could be sprung, breaking one skeleton apart with each powerful flick of his arm.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 04:34:36 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts