Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 183344 times)

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1380 on: July 12, 2018, 01:31:37 AM »
Lighthart

"Hehe. My body is immune to most toxins. Your fretting is unneeded but appreciated." She grinned before sticking the stick in her mouth and sucking on the smoke, filling her cheeks, lungs and everything inbetween without stopping. She just kept sucking and sucking into it. It was the kind of sight that would make any smoker faint.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1381 on: July 12, 2018, 01:35:51 AM »
Lugh

A canine growl escaped from between his teeth as he kept going. No one let him do this back at home! Even if they could heal they were so twitch about being hurt. Lugh kept biting, firm but not enough to cause any real harm, as he continued to taste.

Dahlia

Well, this was getting pretty weird for her. It was more irritable than anything at this point, but the way he was sucking reminded Dahlia of what she'd seen of...

The thought made her blush a very light pink. "Careful there - you might give a girl the wrong impression if you keep that up."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1382 on: July 12, 2018, 01:41:43 AM »
Tsumiko

The storage room was filled with piles upon piles of what seemed to be miscellaneous junk. Old toasters, lamps, boxes, anything and everything seemed to be neatly stashed away in there. If Thea looked closely, she might see a few swords and other weapons mixed into the pile, their flawless craftsmanship visable at a glance.

Thea

At first she was distracted by the electrical lanterns and the strange metal boxes with holes in them. There were power cords as well, and those were interesting. But then came the weapons - instruments of violence and power! The empress carefully levitated one of them to inspect with a gentle lifting motion. She turned it this way and that, examining every detail with the eye of a murderer.

"... and yet I have the sense that this room was meant to be closed."

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1383 on: July 12, 2018, 02:00:39 AM »
Greed

She seemed even more calm now that the current facades had been dropped. "I don't need help chewing. You need a better deal. And I'm no idiot. You know I wish to eat everything, and you want to live and be seen, so you'll betray me. And..." The fish began to surface.

"Why should I let you grow fat and strong when desires are all the more sweet when unfulfilled?"

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1384 on: July 12, 2018, 02:16:48 AM »
Lugh

He pulled back, his tongue flicking out over her fingers with a rather loud slurping sound one last time before Lugh was done. "Wrong idea? You don't seem like a bad mate, if that's what you're thinking off. Your body is soft but resilient too. And if you can heal it means you can take it rough." Eyeing her over again as he settled back into a more relaxed sitting posture, on his butt with his hands supporting him as he leaned back.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1385 on: July 12, 2018, 02:28:44 AM »
Charlotte

The blonde's eyebrows shot up at the short exchange between the two, feeling less embarrassment and more mild surprise.

"Huh, and here I was thinking I moved quickly sometimes," the cowgirl remarked with a chuckle, shaking her head bemusedly, "Still, I guess it wasn't a bad assessment, wolfy."
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 02:31:46 AM by Panda »
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1386 on: July 12, 2018, 02:39:30 AM »
Tsumiko

The storage room was filled with piles upon piles of what seemed to be miscellaneous junk. Old toasters, lamps, boxes, anything and everything seemed to be neatly stashed away in there. If Thea looked closely, she might see a few swords and other weapons mixed into the pile, their flawless craftsmanship visable at a glance.

Thea

At first she was distracted by the electrical lanterns and the strange metal boxes with holes in them. There were power cords as well, and those were interesting. But then came the weapons - instruments of violence and power! The empress carefully levitated one of them to inspect with a gentle lifting motion. She turned it this way and that, examining every detail with the eye of a murderer.

"... and yet I have the sense that this room was meant to be closed."

Tsumiko

"Ummmm..." Tsumiko muttered sheepishly as she walked over to where Thea was, carrying a teapot and some cups. "It's fine, really... that's just the results of me practicing... I don't really mind you looking through it, you know..."

She shuffled her feet awkwardly, embarrassed by the messy state of the room. It was so cluttered and stuff, but she couldn't bring herself to just... get rid of it.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1387 on: July 12, 2018, 02:45:47 AM »
Thea

Her eyes widened in surprise. Not at Tsumiko's presence, that Thea had felt before she got here, but rather at the revelation she seemed embarrassed by. "You created these items?" She turned to face her, and grinned in excitement now. "You must be proud of your accomplishments, then, so abundant as they are."

Then she saw the tea, and the smell piqued her interest. "Now what is that you have there...?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1388 on: July 12, 2018, 02:46:43 AM »
Ezekiel

"I don't know about that, they tasted pretty sour to me." He pondered aloud to himself, or perhaps he was mocking her suspicion, deeming it a waste of time and energy. He grinned at her and just shrugged, arms open.

"I thought someone who claimed wanting to hold everything would look forward to having someone to themselves. Or would you actually throw something away? Hard to believe... but no. As someone who was betrayed, I wouldn't do the same. If my word is not good enough, then let me offer tribute instead." And with a placid, serene smile he dug his fingers into his rib-cage, digging into flesh and bone with grotesque cracking and snapping sounds before ripping the heart out of his chest.

At that moment, blood spewed from his mouth, a fatal wound would still be fatal even for him. His eyes looked almost tired, sad if it weren't for the smile.

"You're a real heart-catcher you know that?"

He tossed the heart at the fish. She had no way of knowing such a thing, but even if he was tired he still breathed and looked at her with the same intent. Just as he had been riddled with holes before, he refused to die from this. Simply put, through his own desire he had already gotten closer to immortality than the girl before him.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 02:47:45 AM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1389 on: July 12, 2018, 02:54:50 AM »
Thea

Her eyes widened in surprise. Not at Tsumiko's presence, that Thea had felt before she got here, but rather at the revelation she seemed embarrassed by. "You created these items?" She turned to face her, and grinned in excitement now. "You must be proud of your accomplishments, then, so abundant as they are."

Then she saw the tea, and the smell piqued her interest. "Now what is that you have there...?"

Tsumiko

A pattern appeared in Tsumiko's hand, and an ornately designed dagger suddenly appeared. She handed it to Thea sheepishly. "It's nothing, really. I was just born able to do this magic." The dagger was of masterful craftsmanship, inlaid with gold, diamonds, and many other precious metals.

"All I know how to do is copy stuff. None of it's my original work..." She sounded forlorn about this reality.

"Would you like some tea?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1390 on: July 12, 2018, 02:59:30 AM »
Lily

The redhead appeared to be dissapointed when the tasty treat was stolen away from her but she recovered once her she saw the wonders that this room had to offer, or one thing specifically. Lily completely ignored Vanilla who seemed intent on hearing a request from her or something, everything in due time.

Instead she sought out out her true goal, the most important thing in this room. Indeed, without this the night would be ruined. She went for the minibar and got herself a bottle of the whiskey she could find, but no glass was aqcuired, no insted she just opened it and drank straight from the bottle.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1391 on: July 12, 2018, 03:01:45 AM »
Vanilla

Vanilla's eyes turned toward's Suerte and she smiled at her, perfectly happy to allow Lily to start out with some liquor.

VergAvesta

• King of Humans
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1392 on: July 12, 2018, 03:05:28 AM »
Greed

That slipped into its jaws as well, but she hardly seemed to care at all. "For someone who wants such big things you're thinking so small. Have someone to myself? I have everyone to myself." For the first time the seas were clear and you could see beneath it. A whole world, endless in scope. Although perhaps world was rather charitable. It was an endless void where countless things floated within, never touching each other. Magic attacks, and fires, and buildings, cars and other vehicles, and people. So many people. All of them kept neatly within her forever. Many were magical girls, but there was no small number of normal civilians and other supernaturals intermingled within.

"So will that be all?" The fish remained eyes shut and dreaming, still surfaced.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1393 on: July 12, 2018, 03:17:03 AM »
Thea

She accepted the dagger by having it float to her hand, and looked it over carefully. It was still masterful. "I am but a journeyman compared to the ancient masters. None of my techniques are original to me, but rather my take on what those who came before achieved. As it is with all knowledge and power in this time."

And that power alone had been sufficient to wrap her fist around the neck of the world until it submitted to her.

"Yes, I would like to try this... tea."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1394 on: July 12, 2018, 05:03:59 AM »
Tsumiko

She shook her head. "No, that's different, I'm--" The girl paused midsentance and frowned, holding her emotions back and silencing the whispers in her soul. "No, not right now..." she muttered.

After a pause, she began pouring Thea a cup of tea, handing it to get with a smile.