Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 184053 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1740 on: July 31, 2018, 05:09:51 PM »
Nana

Nana loosened her grip on his body but she did not release him.  Her head went back and forth, scanning the area for this so called threat.  "What are you talking about?" she asked, wondering if this man was legitimate or some crazy fool.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: July 31, 2018, 05:11:46 PM »
Asmael

"...Your butt's pretty nice." He finished off his train of thought flatly, and as she loosened the grip one could realize he was groping her buttocks all along. Truly, how embarrassing, it made quite the few people blush.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: July 31, 2018, 05:18:59 PM »
Nana

Nana's eyes widened and her face turned red.  "Enough!" she yelled, throwing him across the deck.  She violently stomped over to his body, digging her heels into his chest.  Her tail slapped the floor, generating a loud thump.  Everyone in the vicinity moved away, not wanting to get caught up in this.... whatever it was.

"Tell me who you are tracking or you will be thrown off the boat.  I have my own person to track down and you have made it that much harder by making a scene!"  she demanded, glaring at him from above.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: July 31, 2018, 05:24:41 PM »
Asmael

"EEEP!" He cried out as he was thrown away violently, and a heel landed on his chest suddenly. That is, it would have, if a massive wing was not in its way. Despite all the violence, his smile was as adorably innocent as eve, even if he was on the ground.

"I could say the same. I'm on a holy mission, I would appreciate if you cooperated a little more." Blue eyes seemed to almost pierce her soul behind the impossibly solid wing. "It's one of my brethren... an angel."
« Last Edit: July 31, 2018, 05:25:36 PM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: July 31, 2018, 05:31:34 PM »
Nana

That angel girl!

Nana took her foot off the man's wing.  If it really was her, she had to be careful here.  "I am sorry for mistreating you," she said.  "Now please.  Tell me this thing's name and maybe I can help."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: July 31, 2018, 05:34:35 PM »
Asmael

"You will be." He quipped so casually it didn't sound like a threat at all, especially with his friendly smile. He got up the deck's floor and wiped the dust off his body, then casting a spell that caused bright sparkles to cover his clothes and eradicate all imperfections or traces of dirt on his body or attire. His wing retracted into his body, and he bowed his head with a polite smile.

"I am looking for my lost brother, his name is Lucifer."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: July 31, 2018, 05:39:37 PM »
Nana

The girl paused.  She wasn't sure what to make of this information.  Instead, she simply stared at him, her snake like eyes openly sizing up every part of his now clean body.  It could still be Lulu, or someone else.  Things like this weren't always clear in this city.

"I.... I must talk to my master on this," she said, turning around.  She didn't want him to see her pushing her fingers together while she thought to herself.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: July 31, 2018, 06:05:34 PM »
Asmael

"Ah! So you do know something! That makes things so much easier." He clasped his hands together with an overjoyed grin before  putting a conforting hand on her shoulder. "Do not fear, as long as I am still here you and your master can still be saved." His other hand laid over his chest, his solemn declaration not only a promise to get them out of this danger, but also to save their very souls.

"All you need to do is tell me what you think. You're suspecting someone aren't you?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: July 31, 2018, 06:16:33 PM »
Nana

Nana remained silent, her tail swishing back and forth on the deck.  She wasn't sure how to answer and therefore kept her mouth shut.  If it was Lulu, then her master was no longer in danger.  After all, no matter how powerful you are, once you sign a contract, you are bound by its rules.  She really should try to get to her master before this gets out of hand.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: July 31, 2018, 06:25:00 PM »
Asmael

"I see. Not the talkative type." He closed his eyes with an accepting grin. "You know, finding him won't be easy. He never keeps the same form, and there are so many people here." He sighed, discouraged for a second.

"I guess it'd be like finding a needle in a haystack at this point." His eyes suddenly turned wide. "So if I set fire to it, finding the needle shouldn't be too hard, right? Because you know something, but you won't answer, I have no choice but to consider such drastic measures. Will that be alright miss?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: July 31, 2018, 06:27:54 PM »
Nana

"Please do not cause a commotion," she mumbled.  "I will be right back with my master."

She began walking away.  Yes.  He is just looking for someone.  She should be a good secretary and let her master know whats going on.  If he would just wait here, she could resolve this without complication.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: July 31, 2018, 07:00:42 PM »
Jackie and Jill

"Tch,"

That level of firepower is not enough, Jill thought as she turned her attention to the assailant from above.  She pointed one finger at the second wave of attacks, firing beams that counteracted the strikes from above, making "pew pew" noises the entire time.  The feint wasn't hard to figure out, if only because most experienced fighters don't try the same tactic twice, without switching things up.  Plus, the thing she was using to sneak up on her was the size of a car.  With her other finger, she silenced the shadow monster with another rocket.

"Your going to have to do better than that." Jill shouted.  Of course, that was a bluff.  Even if she could keep the girl on the roof's onslaught at bay, the second they finished with her partner, they were both done for.  But for now, she had to make sure that creature was down for the count, so her eyes remained forcused on that.

Tsumiko

Instead of taking any noticable damage whatsoever, the rocket seemed to instead simply get absorbed by the shadow giant, shrinking down into a dark void slowly. Afterwards, countless tentacles suddenly burst forth, grabbing at Jill and pulling her into the shadow beast and immobilizing her. On the rooftop, Tsumiko seemed to disappear as she sunk into her shadow, popping back out on the top of the opposite building.

"I am the bone of my sword." The girl chanted as a frightful spiral sword appeared out of thin air. She nocked it to her bow, ready to fire her deadly projectile if Jill managed to dodge or otherwise deal with the shadow being.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: July 31, 2018, 07:16:58 PM »

Nero
"Of course i do, umu!"

Deciding to ignore the underling's callous tone for now- she knew well a mages ego tended to be large, and those legs demanded forgiveness for the gravest of crimes anyways- the bubbly blonde bombshell decided to instead follow the pace of the eloquent enigmatic elven enchantress for now.

"Golems of flesh, you say? That is something i had not thought of... Are they... anatomically correct? .... for the war effort."

Eruraviel

"Fufufu~ but of course, my little empress. I can make them as sexy as you want..."

She tickled the girl's stomach. "Or as monstrous and intimidating. Which would you like to see first~"

Nero

"Kakaka, you read me like an open book, always a bit sneaky, those mages~"

The empress took the elf's hand and lead it further down on her abdomen.

"As this goes, the two go hand in hand, do they not? I trust you to make them such that a maiden's heart shall erupt upon merely setting her eyes on them~"

Eruraviel

The elf's hand willingly made its way down into Nero's panties, using the tips of her fingers to tease the girl's clit.

"Yes, I'll have to make some adjustments to the designs, you're correct. How silly of me." She reached around with her free hand and began to gently stroke the girl's round ear, playing with it and fondling it as if it were a sexual organ.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: July 31, 2018, 07:23:05 PM »
Asmael

"Alright! And good luck!" He grinned and went back to focusing on important matters, like the delicious food at hand.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: July 31, 2018, 07:56:15 PM »
Nana

Nana nodded as she walked away.  She walked down the length of the boat and opened a door.  With the door open, she shrank into her cobra form and slithered inside.