Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 202378 times)

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #2625 on: September 28, 2018, 02:37:51 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Shirou nodded.

"OK, thank you", he said, leaving his suitcase at the side of the room before taking a seat next to one of the young men.

Sakura then followed suit, placing her suitcase next to Shirou's before moving to take a seat next to him. As soon as they'd sat down, they noticed Nanako and Steaven enter the room, calling out to them.

"Hi", she said, smiling back at the hyperactive squirrel girl.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2626 on: September 28, 2018, 02:38:40 AM »
Valerie

His only reward was a blank stare and complete and utter silence, not even the wind blew past them anymore, it was like the world had stopped for a tense moment before the King let out a loud sigh, a sigh of resignation. She shook her head, but it was clear that she had expected this response to some extent already.

"Just go to page 124." Indeed, there he'd find the 'So you don't beleive you're in the Nexus chapter, well guess what, you are!" chapter. A sobering experience that talked down to the reader like they were a small child. That specific chapter was actually infused with a bit of magic so the content changed depending on who was reading it, it could "answer" the reader's thoughts so to say up to a certain extent. But the best part was without a doubt to watch the reader's reaction to getting insulted by a book.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2627 on: September 28, 2018, 04:06:19 AM »
Inside Eleanor's House

Magic, strange, powerful, oh so powerful. Something that could dig, search and burrow into other dimensions. To take something, anything, or anyone from the old world and bring it to her knees, bind it, feed off it. Whatever she wished, it honestly wasn't necessary. It was already here all along. Well, was.

But as it were, luck was on her side. Perhaps some of the components she had gathered, or her natural affinities. Or perhaps, one of the specimens she had gathered for her tastings. In the end of the day, it didn't really matter. The spell was cast, and the energies beyond mortal understanding were already at play.

The shadows in the room twisted. First subtly, then in strange, terrifying ways. Whatever candle was in the room flared up with sickly colors, for a second threatening to burn the entire house down.

The void of loss, the void of death, the void of the unknown. So much to hunger, so much to feed on. Humans are creatures of greed, much like that man they would sooner drown from the cup they drink from than suffer thirst. So draw into the void. Further, and further, until the void is all there is to it.

And as much as her craft reached into the abyss, the abyss reached back.

A monster, with ivory skin and baleful eyes of thunder charged with holy abandon. The clouds twisted, the heavens shook, and no matter how far his flames carried him, no matter how much his wings flapped, it was all for naught. Beams pierced his body one after the other, causing the black tar that connected his tissue and muscles to burst and dissolve, and his body to shatter once and for all. As the beam smashed his eyes, the light blinded him.

In his last moment, all he could see was that same damnable woman, with her sickening expression. And yet, tears streamed down his face, for no reason at all. Hand held out in pure shock before the final beam, he could but cry out one final word.

"Wait!"

The black hole responded to her call, and the dimensional fissure brought severed flesh and bone, an unrecognizable humanoid shape threading between human and beast. The shock was immense, his incomplete body malformed to the point he just bled out on the chair readied out for him without any skin to keep him protected from the air. And yet... he felt none of it.

His widened eyes suddenly narrowed in disbelief. The last thing he remembered... argh. Damn, no. He could hardly...think straight.... right, yes... he was in that place, doing....

Ah. Yes, right. He slowly readjusted to reality, struggling but stabilizing while the lost blood flowed right back where it came from. How strange, why was he in a house now? Hell looked different from this, that he was certain.

Clutching his face, he turned his eye, or at least one of the many, to look at the presence he noticed in the room. A...girl? What the?

"I don't suppose you're the undertaker, are you?" He asked her, part casually part curiously and part annoyingly. Yet all three of these were equally wrong.

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #2628 on: September 28, 2018, 04:29:40 AM »
Eleanor

She sat down opposite from him, unphased by the rough appearance. The slightly glazed over look in her eyes and the occasional giggle spoke of a slight dulling of the senses and the relative joy she had at her success. "Ah... now that is quite interesting. You're the shadow flitting around, stirring up trouble in the city. You shouldn't... mhhh. Interesting. Young man, what is your name?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2629 on: September 28, 2018, 04:43:55 AM »
Ezekiel

"Answering a question with anther question? You're too cruel." He answered with a well humored demeanor, shaking his head as if the answer was obvious. "Ezekiel will do."

He crossed his legs without a care in the world, as if missing his birthday suit and just dying would keep him from doing this much. It was just in his nature to answer arrogance with arrogance, and humbleness with more arrogance.

"So assuming you're not the scary scary reaper, you must be my guardian angel, who would go as far as to pull me from the jaws of death. Hahah... pretty reckless you know?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2630 on: September 28, 2018, 07:16:52 PM »
Vanguard

"Hey!" He frowned irritably at being treated like some kid. But as he read more of this ridiculous book he resigned himself and sighed in defeat. "I'm still saying it's hard to swallow, but you don't have a reason to joke around like that. Of all things you strike me as, liar is not one of them."

It was a pretty good book, to be fair. He'd chuckle if he wasn't so troubled by it.

"Fine, fine, it's my loss" he smiled despite the ridiculous and harsh circumstances and crossed his arms.

"So, what now?"

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2631 on: September 29, 2018, 01:57:28 AM »
Shinji

"I got it the first time pal, don't sweat it." He sighed and slouched back, dangling his arms behind the chair with an aloof look. "Fine, a milkshake'll do I guess."

Yusho

"I'll have a beer," he said, reclining and straightening out part of his unruly hair. "Cold as it gets. And do you have fried snacks here?"

The dragon-blooded shot an apologetic look to Shinji for the apparent sweet tongue of his new friend. But after a workout, this was what he craved for. "I thought you knew what there was when we walked in" Yusho said, crossing his arms comfortably. "Not go out much, with a job like yours?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2632 on: September 29, 2018, 02:09:35 AM »
A workplace health and safety regulations respecting orca

An insufferable slurp was all the answer she honestly needed, but since he was in such a good mood he laid on his beach bench and actually answered. "Are you kidding? Between you and me, I just wanted to see people get pulped, blood sweat and tears and all. You can't believe how disappointed I am. (slurp* Don't ask me to help when you've barely done anything kiddo."

High up above,  a blinding light showered the area with its terrifying radiance. Oh gee, thank heavens he had his, ahem, sunglasses on. Still, such magical power, this was utterly monstrous.

He took another slurp of the coconut milk. Even in dire situations, it was important to enjoy the little things in life. "My, this looks bad. Are you sure you're going to stick around?" He tossed a coconut at her, a gracious gift before getting to the underworld. Not like he had any intentions of dying though.

"You're on boys!" He called out when the magic reached its peak, and all of a sudden a bunch of.... penguins jumped from every corner and rubble and hiding spot around the two. Thy just back-flipped and performed amazing acrobatics, forming a dome around the orca to shield him with their bodies.

Forming the impenetrable shield of Aius, one of the dozens of penguins spoke up to Suerte in the most deadpan voice imaginable.

"Eso es un trabajo."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 02:11:40 AM by francobull3 »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2633 on: September 29, 2018, 02:34:44 AM »
Bartender

The bartender slammed his hands on the counter and yelled, "Fu-"  He took a deep breath, collecting himself and turning his attention to the man's companion.  "Coming right up sir."

He turned around, making a drink as he continued taking deep breaths.  Maybe they would get bored and leave.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2634 on: September 29, 2018, 03:05:00 AM »
Suerte

Yeah that looked about right.  A dome of sentient penguins were absorbing the blunt of the force.  "I guess everyone in this city is strong," she said, standing up and staring at the dome.  "Wait..."

Those were...Mexicans. "What the hell?"

She stared.

Yeah those are still Mexicans...

"WHAT THE HELL!?" she yelled, squinting her eyes and casually pointing her gun at the Orca man.  Yeah, she was happy to be done fighting the woman, especially since the destruction was taken care of, but this was much worse.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2018, 04:49:59 AM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2635 on: September 29, 2018, 04:19:16 AM »
Neptune

"Please stop bwahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahahhaha!"

The purple haired teenager was pinned to marble floor in the middle of the room in her shop by an overwhelming assailant. It's gooey blue jellly like body smoothered the girl mercilessly, tearing apart her pride piece by piece as she was subjected to the most horrific of tortures. A torture that had her rolling around as much as her restricted body could, bawling her eyes out.

It would look really bad if someone came in right now.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2636 on: September 29, 2018, 04:21:45 AM »
Family

Steaven ignored Sakura and Shirou.  After all, they weren't saying hi to him after all, just Nanako.  So he broke free from Nanako's grip and marched over to a seat.  The table was large and rectangular with the count sitting at the head.  Locke looked just as annoyed as he did earlier talking to Nanako, folding his arms and groaning.  Jerald kept up an air of professionalism, drinking a cup of tea like the pretentious asshole that he is. Jason, his third and final brother had the same blank expression he always had, mindlessly observing the three with eyes that could be seen as either extremely calculating or absent minded.  Honestly, with him its hard to tell.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2637 on: September 29, 2018, 04:49:02 AM »
Shinji

" 'just messing with you." The bored immortal sighed and just looked at the bartender like the sorry lad he was and took a deep breath. For pete's sake talk about customer service. This whole joint stank, and coming here was honestly a mistake. He'd have more fun at a chuck e cheese. Actually, why didn't he pick the chuck e cheese?

" *yawn* Jeez, that dragon really kicked the fight outta me. Where did you learn to move like that anyways?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2638 on: September 29, 2018, 04:49:47 AM »
Asmael

"Ah, then we should help each-other. I'm pretty lost myself, hehe." He bowed politely as a proper knight, smiling cordially. "I've received some directions, a weird looking book and directions to perform something called... registration? Whatever that could be, apparently every newcomer is supposed to do it."

From up close, his features were even more striking than far. His cloth was as white as the moon, his skin akin to porcelain, and his hair was like gold. To call such a person beautiful was an understatement, and from his expression and diamond eyes, it was difficult to distinguish the handsome demeanor from the gorgeous, woman-like body. Striking, supernaturally so, and in more ways than one. If it weren't for his hands and a few differences, it would be easy to assume the wrong gender, though as an angel he was honestly neither entirely male or female.

He sighed, surprisingly expressive for his formal attire to say the least, though not unsightly so.

"I'd rather not be crushed by foreign technicalities, but it's best to follow the law of the land. Apparently this city is the Nexus. I'm sure we can find more information. What do you say? Two heads better than one?"

Sakura Edelfeldt

She gave him a blank stare. Registration? Was this heaven? A fascistic totalitarian police state where everyone had to register? Anything was possible in such a strange demi world. Who knew what strange creatures had control of this world!

She smiled, and shook her head. “I don’t think I’ll be getting registered just yet-who knows what sorts of things that entails. Get a better idea of how things work first, you know?’

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #2639 on: September 29, 2018, 04:54:12 AM »
An economical orca

"Budget cuts." He told her quite simply inside the penguin dome, only barely muffled by his excellent employees. Talk about taking one for the company, the company being of course, himself.