Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 184724 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3270 on: November 15, 2018, 12:12:22 AM »
Locke+The Count

The second Locke realized he had grasped nothing, he turned his head left to right to get his barings.  Instead of the busty girl, a blinding light entered his gaze forcing him to recoil a little on reflex.  There was only one thing to say to such a beautiful sight.

"I have no idea whats going on anymore."

Meanwhile, the count rushed to the door, peaking his head out of the door so only his forehead and eyes were visible.  Oh no, one of those monsters from that district.

With her true form revealed, Locke simply raised an eyebrow.  "So can you teleport or is that just for the transformation?" he asked, getting back into his stance.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: November 15, 2018, 12:13:55 AM »
Sakura

Sakura nodded with a mix of relief and approval. "Oh-ho-ho~ Good, good. It's good to meet you, Edelgard." She glanced around and frowned. "Can you fly? We should go look for a more suitable place to spar than the middle of the street."

Edelgard

"Fly?" The question left her throat unbidden, and she shook her head in the negative. She didn't remark further on it, but caught Sakura's hand and with sudden strength beyond a human framed pulled her close.

The magus looked on as Edelgard wrapped an arm around her waist, and then launched them off the ground with a cracking sound. The air rushed around their ears as Edelgard touched her feet on a building's side, bending a pipe and flying off. In an instant, they landed on an elevated roof. The warrior set down Sakura, allowing her to look around and over the neighborhood they now stood mostly taller then.

"But I can travel. Where to?"
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3272 on: November 15, 2018, 12:57:21 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

The two of them smiled at Steaven, and followed him towards the back door. When they got there, they turned to him and spoke.

"OK, well, I guess this is goodbye, for now at least", Sakura said, kindly. "If you want, we can give you a number so you can contact us."

Then, Shirou spoke up.

"Steaven, before we go, can you transfer the money, please?" he said, kindly. "I'm not sure I trust the Count not to take the phone from you when we leave."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: November 15, 2018, 01:17:04 AM »
Mansion hall

Not only her clothes and her hair had changed, but she'd also shrunken in size. Her height that is, she still had just as outrageous of a body, maybe even more so now that she'd lost a good half a foot vertically.

"Abraaaaaa......Cadaaaabraaa....who's the lucky winner?" She swung her ridiculous wand through the air; even if you couldn't feel its power, the sound of it cleaving the air couldn't be mistaken for anything but a heavy object. She spun around once more, before ending up with one leg raised while pointing her wand at Locke; inadvertantly flashing her equally pink underwear. "It's you!"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3274 on: November 15, 2018, 01:39:02 AM »
Locke

Strange it looked like she lost some height.  It worked for her form though.  Her boobs and butt were far more pronounced, especially in that outfit.  However, it was hard to focus even on that with how absurd this situation was.  She wasn't even answering his questions anymore.

"Please don't hit me with that," he said, biting his lip.

Steaven

"Yeah of course," Steaven said, unlocking the phone, he opened the app, inputted the amount of money and hit the send button.  "I just wanted to get away so he couldn't take the phone.  I just sent you the money now."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: November 15, 2018, 01:48:44 AM »
Magical Girl

"Huh?"

She followed Locke's gaze, at first she thought he was checking her out but that wasn't what had his attention; as she reached the final destination she was surprised to see it was her wand and nothing else.

"You mean this?" She waved it around a bit to emphasize her point. "This us a wand you silly hehehe..." She moved closer, not an ounce of hostility left; just pink cotton candy cuteness. "Here seeee~" She said with her almost magical voice as she held out the wand for him with an open palm.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: November 15, 2018, 01:52:43 AM »
Locke

Locke stared at the wand with a bewildered look.  Why was she showing him this?  Why was she holding it out for him?

Wait, weren't we just wrestling? he asked himself.  Or weren't we supposed to be wrestling?

He reached for the wand before pausing and said, "Wait... are you doing this just to hit me with something else?  You aren't going to have some friends jump me or something right?  Are...are you sure your a reporter?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: November 15, 2018, 02:14:20 AM »
Magical Girl

Her smile widened as he drew nearer the wand, but not a creppy I'm about to fuck you over way, but a gentle kind way. Her eyes widened just slightly by his rapid barrage of question but other than that she showed no outward reaction.

"In order.... No, no, and of course I'm not a reporter. I'm a magical girl right now!" Despite all his doubts she was still holding her arm outstretched, waiting patiently for him to take the wand.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: November 15, 2018, 02:16:20 AM »
Locke

Locke stared at the "magical girl" his hands shaking with apprehension.  However, against his better judgement, he took the wand regardless, morbidly curious as to what would happen next.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: November 15, 2018, 02:23:56 AM »
Magical girl

The wand gave a humming sound and the tip lit up with a golden glow once then remained inert in his hands. Nothing else was felt, no strange sense of foreboding; only tingles. No something was happening, a great mystical power from above was flowing through, making him feel stronger with each passing moment.

"It's cute isn't it? You'd think swords would make good weapons for slaying filty monters, but there's just something cutesy and refined about wands that make your hearts go all badumpts when you see them~"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: November 15, 2018, 02:40:23 AM »
Locke

Locke felt weirdly... empowered holding the staff.  He could feel the staff granting him some sort of strength.  It felt...good?  Why would she give him something like this when they were supposed to be wrestling?  Was it a fake strength?  Was it supposed to lure him into a false sense of security?  Why wouldn't she just use this to win?

What were they even fighting for anymore?

"W-who are you?  Why are you doing this?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: November 15, 2018, 03:24:22 AM »
Magical Girl

Not only did he feel stronger, he felt more alive, like a wellspring of essence was flowing through him. His senses grew; expanded until he got an inkling of the being before. One moment it was like she didn't give something off on his radar, but then the dams burst. He could feel her presence, it was quite soothing, like a fresh summer breeze.

"Doing what? I'm just showing you my awesome wand. By the way, why is your dad sticking his head through the door like a total creep?" She tilted her head questioningly while scratching her head. The count had been doing it for a while too, was he just that much of pervert? Maybe she had underestimated this family.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2018, 05:20:29 AM by Bern »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: November 15, 2018, 02:26:00 PM »
Sakura

Sakura nodded with a mix of relief and approval. "Oh-ho-ho~ Good, good. It's good to meet you, Edelgard." She glanced around and frowned. "Can you fly? We should go look for a more suitable place to spar than the middle of the street."

Edelgard

"Fly?" The question left her throat unbidden, and she shook her head in the negative. She didn't remark further on it, but caught Sakura's hand and with sudden strength beyond a human framed pulled her close.

The magus looked on as Edelgard wrapped an arm around her waist, and then launched them off the ground with a cracking sound. The air rushed around their ears as Edelgard touched her feet on a building's side, bending a pipe and flying off. In an instant, they landed on an elevated roof. The warrior set down Sakura, allowing her to look around and over the neighborhood they now stood mostly taller then.

"But I can travel. Where to?"

Sakura

"Ahahahaha..." Sakura laughed uncomfortably. "Yes, you can travel..." She was so-agressively to the point it was unreal. "Somewhere outside the city probably so we don't accidentally kill anybody..."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: November 15, 2018, 02:30:54 PM »
Suerte

Strange. Suerte was almost jealous of the feeling of Vanilla's legs. It was the perfect combination of fat and muscle. Her head sank into the fat, but was cushioned nicely by the muscle. It was so insanely comfortable that she couldn't help but let her eyes soften into a half shut state. She tilted her head to the side to see Vanilla's cocky smile, and returned it with one of her own. "Of course, I live to please!" she replied.

Of course, when she was this tired, she couldn't maintain her upbeat attitude for long and gave a heavy sigh. "Having a dick was fun, but it was so strange. The city is all so strange. I knew city folk were weird but... not like this. The police are maniacs, everyone has superpowers, I actually have muscle now and ugh! I don't even know whats going to happen in the next 30 minutes! Who knows, I could turn into a vampire who gets off to consuming the virgin souls of men! Thats something that could actually happen in this city!"

Vanilla

"Hahaha, I know, right? It was quite a change in pace from what I was used to when I arrived too-but that's probably unlikely, hehehe~"

She reached down and pressed her ginger against Suerte's toned belly, tickling her gently. "You're having quality time with one of the strongest creatures in the Nexus, after all."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: November 15, 2018, 08:35:00 PM »
Locke/Count Mann

The count emerged from the door, staring at the girl with bewilderment.  "Yes?" he asked.  "Sorry for my rudeness.  I simply wasn't sure if I should interrupt or get involved.  If I may, can I ask you to leave?  We do not need any magical girls right now."

Meanwhile, Locke stared at the wand.  It was strange.  Why did he feel so much more alive than before?  Returning his gaze to the reporter turned magical girl, he said, "Well... he's not my dad.  But more importantly, why are you giving this to me?"