Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 180060 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3360 on: November 20, 2018, 02:31:39 PM »
Vanilla

The succubus wrapped her legs around Suerte, pulling her into a comforting position. "There, there." She sympathetically patted Suerte on the head, humming a soothing song. "Don't worry, I'm here..."

It felt oddly motherly.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3361 on: November 20, 2018, 02:37:35 PM »
Suerte

Vanilla's soothing humming made Suerte's heart sink.  For a brief moment, she let the noise sooth her, before a storm of angst burst forth from her lips. "I thought the city would be cool, but its so different!  I've missed out on so many things all my life, good and bad!  And these people... I don't know if I even care about these stupid city people.  They are all just selfish jerks!  And the cops good lord!  Why does it feel like I am living a video game!"

Again, her words were muffled by Vanilla's breasts.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3362 on: November 20, 2018, 02:48:09 PM »
Vanilla

"It is quite a shocker, isn't it. I'm a demon, so i'm quite aqquainted with humanity's vices..."

She rested her chin on Suerte's head, staring off to space blankly as if she were caught up in her head. "A place like this brings out the worst in humanity, I feel..."

She sighed.

"It also brings out the best in people, but not enough people are good, so society breaks down. It brings out their true colors."

She patted Suerte on the head. "That's why I know you're a good person, cupcake."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3363 on: November 20, 2018, 02:56:12 PM »
Suerte

"I'm not that good," she said, pulling out of Vanilla's chest.  "I use my powers for money and cheap thrills.  Its fun, but it is not very fulfilling.  At least at home I could say I was helping people.  Here I am not sure..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3364 on: November 20, 2018, 03:05:12 PM »
Vanilla

Vanilla smiled sympathetically. "There, there." She lifted the two of them.up with her wings and sprawled out onto the couch, leaving Suerte laying on top of her ridiculously comfy body. She wrapped her arms around Suerte and dug her figners gently into the girl's stressed muscles, instantly applying pressure to them and releasing all that pain and uneasiness from her with a few practiced touches.

"Do you want to help people, Suerte? I can arrange for you to do great things for the city." She kissed the top of the girl's head in a sensual manner, sending shivers down her spine.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3365 on: November 20, 2018, 03:15:06 PM »
Suerte

Suerte let Vanilla rearrange them, feeling the pull of lethargy as her head returned to Vanilla's body.  Suerte let out a small moan for each of Vanilla's touches, taking note of how stressed she had to have been for her body to relax like this.  Her legs buckled at Vanilla's kiss and she felt a familiar feeling in between her legs.  "I am listening..."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3366 on: November 20, 2018, 03:46:06 PM »
Suerte

Suerte let Vanilla rearrange them, feeling the pull of lethargy as her head returned to Vanilla's body.  Suerte let out a small moan for each of Vanilla's touches, taking note of how stressed she had to have been for her body to relax like this.  Her legs buckled at Vanilla's kiss and she felt a familiar feeling in between her legs.  "I am listening..."

Vanilla

Suerte could feel the familar bulge pressing against her snatch through the thin fabric covering Vanilla, getting larger, harder, thicker. "I could hire you as an enforcer who works directly under me." She grabbed Suerte's ass and pulled her closer, so she could feel the throbbing heat. The succubus licked her lips with a glint in her eyes. She was getting rather hungry.

"How about we talk in the shower, Suerte?"

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3367 on: November 20, 2018, 04:23:28 PM »
Suerte

"Oh!" Suerte yelped as she was pulled closer, feeling those greedy fingers sinking into her round cheeks.  The downside to her having such dainty small hands was that she couldn't grab most of the cheek, but the thought in of itself forced a prideful grin.   Her already warm snatch starting to moisten as she felt that thing poking her again.  She had forgotten how big it was.  Looking up at Vanilla from her chest, the glint in her eyes were reflected in Suerte's.  "Sure, but you're going to have to wait out here for me to clean up the bathroom.  We will need to talk about this more."

With that, she hopped of the couch with a spring in her step.  With her back to Vanilla, she elegantly took off her top, tossing it to the side before looking back at Vanilla with a smirk and walking towards the bathroom, her hips swaying back and forth as she moved.  The door to the bathroom flew open, crashing into the wall with a loud thud.  "Oh!  It seems I got a little excited," she said going in, shutting the door behind her.

There was nothing to clean up inside.  In fact, it was squeaky clean.  No, she just wanted a moment to gather her thoughts after all of that.  She looked in the mirror, checking out the rock hard abs Vanilla gave her during their time together in the club.  She flexed an arm, remembering the power her body had even without it being so obvious.  Yeah... she could do this.  No she wanted to.  The demon had seen her vulnerable, but she was not a weakling.  When Vanilla opened up that door, she would show the demon her own determination.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 04:30:25 PM by yinsukin »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3368 on: November 20, 2018, 04:29:57 PM »
Lily

And just before te slice of pizza reached his mouth, a ut of wind blew past him and it was gone, the slice of pizza was completely gone; and so was the girl herself.

Munch munch.

There was a sound right behind him, the sound someone makes when they were eating something very delicious and something they shouldn't have.

"You.. weren't wrong." She swallowed the rest of it. "Not bad do you have more?" She cheekily asked as if she hadn't just taken his piece.

A-701

"Heh, come on, don't be greedy. Little bony old me will starve at this rate. Here..." He opened the box which was supposed to contain more, ready to help himself to a slice this time for realsies.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3369 on: November 20, 2018, 04:52:21 PM »
Lucy

But she held firm as he tried to wrestle her, in fact she ended up being the one to lift him off the ground. She spun him around in the air above her head three times before throwing him down the set of stairs they'd just climbed.

And from up there on the second floor; she looked down on him, and made a come here motion with her hand. "I thought you were a big bad wolf but it turns out you're just a cute little puppy huh."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3370 on: November 20, 2018, 05:07:04 PM »
Locke

Damn.. she was stronger.  Not only was he not moving, but he was gradually being lifted off the ground by that magical girl.  His widening eyes got a good glimpse of her breasts from above, in exchange for losing his ground.  Round and round he spun, his head growing dizzy and weak.  His body was thrown down the steps like a ragdoll, bouncing down every other stair, eventually hitting the ground with a thud.  As she stared at him from the top of the stairs, he responded with a low growl, slowly rising to his feet.  That was utterly humiliating, being thrown around like that.  He may have made a huge mistake, inviting her in here.  Though maybe this was her way of playing.  At the very least,

It was hot.

He slowly ascended the staircase, his stomps increasing in impact with each step and the levels of his growls increasing as well.  "Enough!" he yelled, charging her again, this time, intent on tackling her by going for her legs.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:10:04 PM by yinsukin »

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3371 on: November 20, 2018, 05:08:55 PM »
Lily

"I see."

Then the world itself became hotter, like the raing embers of eternal flame. But no it wasn't the world, it was him. The Fire Elemental had wrapped her petite limbs around him from the back and was sharin her essence, her heat with him. "Then allow me to ensure that you won't fade away into the cold night."

Lily reached past him for the pizza but her arms just weren't long enough, but she struggled on; grasping at nigh but empty air, if only someone could answer her plight.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3372 on: November 20, 2018, 06:12:34 PM »
A-701

"Eh?" Before he could finish his bite, his face tensed and he flushed at the, ahem, comfortable heat. What was this? Was she hitting on him or something? This was embarrassing. He wanted his spiders back. "H-hey!" Before he could continue, a gleam flashed in his eyes as he noticed how desperately she was trying to reach for the pizza from behind him.

"Shut up shut up shut up here you go." His head turned back like an owl with a sudden crack, while pointy teeth held the pizza so she could catch it.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:14:24 PM by francobull3 »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3373 on: November 20, 2018, 09:38:23 PM »
Yusho

Yusho did not sit down. He growled, glaring at the self-inflicted injury. "Oi!"

His hand shot out and covered the bleeding wound before the spill could fill more of the glass. Then Yusho squeezed sternly, and it closed under a verdant pulse, healing cleanly as a thin scratch line opened on his own arm, under the sleeve.

He drew away from the bartender with a small nod and a sigh, turning his whirling stare to Valerie. The Dragon-blooded rebuked her like he had rebuked Exalts in the past. "Enough of that. You had a shitty day, I get it. That doesn't make it okay to throw around people just trying to do business, like it's a matter of life and death."
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 09:41:53 PM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3374 on: November 20, 2018, 10:03:29 PM »
Lily

With sparkling eyes, yes sparkling eyes, she eyed her prize. A prize that would not and shall not escape her, no matter what. So great was her lust for this slice of cheesy chessyness, so great was her ambition that she forget herself and lived in the moment fully. A moment might be a moment but it was also an event and event can move the world. They mean everything to the individual and their world, therefore individuals are the world and the world is you.

She bit down on the slice with no regards to how he was holding it for now it was time to feast. And time to feast it was, for so it had been decreed and as it had been decreed, so shall it be.