Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 182729 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3435 on: November 27, 2018, 03:04:28 AM »
Lucy

"The best kind of devilish woman!" Lucy struck a heroic pose to accompany her already silly proclamation as if one thing wasn't enough, she just had to compound things. It wasn't like his poor situation made her sympathetic, no it just built her amusement up.

"Now bring me to our little victim or I will keep mercilessly teasing you until you break, my cute little doggie~" He was cauht in her trap now, there was no way to escape her web, no way except.... Lucy stopped her teasing and adopted a pondering look. "Would you knot inside a girl in your other form?"
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:16:47 AM by Bern »

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3436 on: November 27, 2018, 03:15:01 AM »
Valerie

"Oh my! Demanding to always be present at my side, how potentially scandalous." Valerie responded jokingly before switching to a more serious tone. "I would be hard pressed to present you with any heirs in any sort of timely fashion, vampiric pregnancies are exceedingly rare... but not completely unheard of." Or could it be she was still joking? It seemed unlikely for someone as earnest as her.

This would be to her advantage, if rumors spread she was having an affair, then she would be freed from some of the pesky suitors she was having; bloody leeches the bunch of them, all after her land and nothing more. Did they expect she would just roll over once she got a 'man'? Well it might make things more difficult for Yusho, but he deserved it after how pushy he was being.

Yusho

He spluttered. Sadly, that was probably the most honest proposal he'd ever gotten. The thought of it filled his heart with mirth and also an unbearable need to kick a misbehaving demon summoner's head in.

"Don't jest about that, I got enough of it from the dynasties back home," Yusho retorted. He smoothed down the wild strands had begun to stick up from his mane of hair, and his boiling voice cooled slightly. "No better marriage prospects in the borders of the empire than a monk, apparently. I never took any though, so I'd hope you were the type to treat a bachelor kindly, at lest."

The exalt's brows were no longer so creased over his forehead, but behind the whirling color of his eye, he focused attentively on Valerie. He swore he'd follow her, and he would, until he heard the full truth of this matter.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:23:58 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3437 on: November 27, 2018, 03:41:25 AM »
Valerie

"Jest? This is hardly a joking matter, I take my love life and potential grooms very seriously." She made a move to take out a paper fan to well fan herself, only to realize she wasn't carrying one on her. "Do not insult me Lord Yusho, I would never treat you with anything but the utmost respect for your integrity and your privacy." She emphasized the last part on purpose.

The subject of my fertility is not something to bring up lightly, but you may in fact be the one to overcome that hurdle... With your unique talents." Whether or not that was true was only of slight importance to her her plan, sure in the slim chance it proved to be true; she would secure her position through a 'miracle' like that. If that happened, it might quell some of the dissenters. At the very least it would keep the pesky suitors out of her hair for a while.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3438 on: November 27, 2018, 03:01:48 PM »
Lily

Lily was not even batting an eye at his apparent concern over how shitty his job was, indeed, her silly yet charming smile was still plastered to her face like a motivational spell.  But surely she couldn't be that excited over mere trash collecting could she?

"Is this trash flammable?" That's what she asked of him. Of course, burning through your problems was totally the mature response, it's not like she was taunting him and his insignificant problems. No not at all who could ever think a charming girl could be up to something so devious.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 03:48:44 PM by Bern »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3439 on: November 27, 2018, 05:06:57 PM »
Nero
She sure had been thrown through the air a lot lately; for a moment, the empress wondered wether that was some strange custom up here, before feeling the Squirrel girl's bum sitting down on her.

"Well, i have time; never saying No to some fun, indeed! What are you imagining?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3440 on: November 27, 2018, 05:09:42 PM »
A-701

Wow, she sure was cheery about this. Well, maybe it'd be more fun to play a duet. "Sure, but that's, uh, real bad for the environment." He snickered, stretching his arms a little before striking a cool, confident pose. "Well, this line of work does require a certain degree of.... subtletay. You need to approach this with delicatesse. If you're up for it, I guess I don't mind. Heheheh."

Indeed, this was that kind of job, the kind you couldn't be careless about. He'd have to find some way to sneak in.

Now how exactly would he pull that off?

♫  ♪    ♫       

♫            OBEY YOUR...            ♪

♪           ♫     
                MASTER

♫           MASTER
                                MASTER OF PUPPETS PULLING YOUR
                   STRIIIINGSSSSS
       ♪

A neon pink limo with bright orange flames and flashing lights was booming up and down to the deafening sound of hardbass, dangerously speeding and  bumping up every speed bump, like a deafening wrecking ball just waiting to go off. He like, totally drove before, so everything was cool. Just blending in with the traffic.

♫                                             ♫       ♫
     ♪  TWISTING YOUR MIND AND
                           SMASHING YOUR DREEEAMS

♫       ♫
     (Siccc guitar riffs)    ♫       ♫
 ♪                     ♫     ♪                 ♫          ♫
M A S T A H       ♪                 ♫

"Enjoyin' the ride?" He flicked his finger cooly while  driving with one hand, checking his sides occasionally because like, he totally had this.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 07:45:15 PM by francobull3 »

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3441 on: November 27, 2018, 11:10:19 PM »
Suerte

Suerte's soft moans escalated into pleasured gasps as Vanilla ruthlessly thrust against her clit.  Her breasts shrank and expanded along with her deepening breath, her mouth agape as those gasps turned into borderline yelps.

"Aaahhh... I-I do but first.  I want to tell you.  I...Aaahhh... like my independence.  I won't work for you."

As she received the smack to her ass, she let out a noise that sounded like a yelp and a groan.  "But right now, I want you to take me."

Vanilla

And take her she did. Vanilla flipped Suerte over and grabbed her asshole,plunging several inches inside, her breasts pressed against her back as she mounted her as if she were an animal. She was incredibly tight. So tight and unready that Vanilla had to moan. "Ohhh, that's good."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3442 on: November 27, 2018, 11:14:44 PM »
Edelgard

She looked content with this conclusion, and extended her open hair in the air. From the cloud of dirt and scattered stone her spear flew, spinning back to her hand with a strong breeze. She clasped it tightly and set the tip down with a clink, holding it tall.

"How to begin? First blood?" She asked.

Sakura

Sakura frowned. "Doesn't that give you a crazy advantage? How is that going to let you gauge my abilities properly?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3443 on: November 27, 2018, 11:36:35 PM »
Edelgard

The forsaken closed her eyes and thought of alternatives. Maybe she had a point. Edelgard did not know what she had in store, but at least as she was, Sakura did not appear to be her physical match. If given no chance to show her magic, it would be a waste.

"I understand," she nodded. "Attack me however you want, then. I will wait to respond."

Her posture relaxed and ready to assume whatever stance she needed, she walked back and put some distance between her and Sakura.
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3444 on: November 28, 2018, 01:24:20 AM »
Valantine

As she descended to the ground, she felt something gripping her body.  A smirk came onto her face as she, stretched her arms, pushing back against the force.  The thing behind her was coming, but unfortunately for it, it was only as fast as she was.  The second her feet touched the ground she shot forward, cocking her fist back and launching it at the barrier the second she got within arms length of it, smashing it open with a huge hole.

Meanwhile, the Valentine inside disappeared, while the man sunk into the shadows, completely at mercy to its power.

"Oh, so it is just the two of you," she said, turning her head left and right.  "And to think I was worried about the cops.  I'll have you know I liked that house.  Its an insult to see it covered in darkness by some half-assed assassination squad."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3445 on: November 28, 2018, 01:43:46 AM »
Locke

"Excuse me?  Knot?  What do you mean by that?"

It was hard to believe, but this girl was even more perverted than he was.  She wasn't talking about what he thought she was right?  He couldn't believe her boldness.  All the while, another set of footsteps clacked along the floor.  It was Steaven this time, holding a phone in his hands.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3446 on: November 28, 2018, 01:56:05 AM »
Lucy

"Ya know what happens when dogs do it right?" She looked at him with an intense stare, not bein understood was annoying, or maybe she was just doing it to mess with him. "When they cum, it swells up and gets real thick." Lucy was gesticulating all of it yes all of it. With one hand she made a circle with her fingers and 'penetrated' it with the fingers of the other.

"So does that happen?" She was still thrusting the fingers back and forth.....

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3447 on: November 28, 2018, 02:09:49 AM »
Locke

Locke looked away.  "Your into that?" he asked.  "It happens when I get worked up enough during sex, like after building up a real sweat I think.... its only happened once."

As Steaven got closer, he looked up from his phone, only to immediately turn away and around.  Oh shit, am I interrupting them?!  Since when did Locke get a girlfriend?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3448 on: November 28, 2018, 02:53:11 AM »
Lucy

Lucy nodded and replied. "I'm into a lot of things..." Of course she didn't miss the approach of the target for her coming her in the first place, and she wouldn't let him get away like this, oh no she wouldn't. She suddenly disappeared and reappared infront of Steaven.

Of course she'd prank him by appearing so close to him he'd have no choice but to run into her and topple them over.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3449 on: November 28, 2018, 03:37:42 AM »
Lily

There was only thing on her mind as she was being driven to their destination, the most awful terrifying thing a driver could ever hear. The leendary and dreaded phrase that has strikes fear into all who hear it.

"Are we there yet?"

Yes she uttered it, the dreaded phrase itself made its appearance.

"Are we there yet?"

It was truly terriffying.

"Are we there yet?"

It was merciless.

"Are we there yet?"

It didn't 't leave any room to challenge.

"ArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyet?"