Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 183367 times)

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #3420 on: November 26, 2018, 12:29:04 AM »
The family

"See a jedi!" Jason said, nodding with his arms folded.  Clearly, the other two weren't being rational about this.

"Stop it!" both Locke and the Count said in unison, slapping their respective partners in the back.  The count was the one to speak up, however.  "Ma'am.  If you want to play games, do it with Locke.  I have no time for this foolishness."

With that, he began walking past her, pulling Jason along.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3421 on: November 26, 2018, 01:08:59 AM »
Valerie

"Oh my! Demanding to always be present at my side, how potentially scandalous." Valerie responded jokingly before switching to a more serious tone. "I would be hard pressed to present you with any heirs in any sort of timely fashion, vampiric pregnancies are exceedingly rare... but not completely unheard of." Or could it be she was still joking? It seemed unlikely for someone as earnest as her.

This would be to her advantage, if rumors spread she was having an affair, then she would be freed from some of the pesky suitors she was having; bloody leeches the bunch of them, all after her land and nothing more. Did they expect she would just roll over once she got a 'man'? Well it might make things more difficult for Yusho, but he deserved it after how pushy he was being.

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3422 on: November 26, 2018, 03:00:04 AM »
Nero
"Humu, very good! I will need to secure some territory first, but that should be no problem indeed! As for now..."

With a hearty laugh again, the empress decided to bury her face in the enormous mounds above.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3423 on: November 26, 2018, 03:27:36 AM »
Lily

Lily was absolute furious, she'd never been more livid in her whole life, eye the short girl looked like she might pout a lot and even smack you, how utterly horrible. What kind of scum had put her in that stat? Surely only the most dastardly of cowards would bully a girl like that. "Mouuuuuu... don't treat me like a little kid. I'm ancient ya know!"

Then she leaned forward and whispered in his air. "Are you feeling lucky boy? Do you really want to play with the fire? I'm a feisty girl and I won't guarantee your safety."

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3424 on: November 26, 2018, 03:44:42 AM »
A-701

Ancient? Whaaaaa? She was like, barely old enough looking to pass as his little sister. Heh, how amusing. But if that kid was going to play tough, well then. He just had to show her what he was really made of.

He spun dramatically,  sporting the most fabulous of grins with teeth as sharp as a shark's, his aura one of pure evil as he revealed his true, delightfully devilish ploy. No. As if he'd stoop to such a thing. For you see, his plan had already finished the moment it started.

"Thoust worm! Does thy feeble mind not understandeth thy frail position?! Thoust thou who soulde'th'esth be fearful... for mine divine strings hath've already'sth captured thoust hearte. Gehahahahaha!"

And so he bowed, like an evil prince of darkness and evil, bending with unnatural grace befitting a demonic spider as he posed dramatically with sparkles in his eyes, offering her but a mere crimson rose made of woven cloth.

"Besides, know that I am fireproof. If it is war or romance... I won't lose."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3425 on: November 26, 2018, 03:45:23 AM »
Lucy

She waited for the two of them pass eagerly, even waving them goodbye behind their backs. Then she turned to Locke with a positevely impish smile. "Oh the devil I am.... And what exactly have given you that impression?" She stepped closer. "You were so hard when I manhandled you..... it was the most exciting moment of your life wasn't it?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 05:09:15 AM by Bern »

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3426 on: November 26, 2018, 04:36:35 AM »
Locke

Locke folded his arms, once again trying to play it cool.  "It wasn't the most exciting.... Its just... Most woman just gives in when I take that form or run away.  So it was sort of exciting for you not only to be not scared but able to uhh handle me.  Thats all."

As he remembered what happened next, his glare sharpened into near anger.  "You are so goddamned evil!  You keep pulling me along without any regards to my situation!  I look like a dirty perverted manchild now!  And people call me a monster!  What kind of devilish woman does that?!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #3427 on: November 26, 2018, 05:26:43 AM »
Tsumiko

The shadow shot out, continuing to chase the Vallentine who was attempting to flee. It split off from the main shadow, which had finished covering the entire area within the small house, growing in size until it was as big as a bus.

Inside, the shadow began to pull the two people left in its depths.

Thea

Heedless of the unnatural horrors that lurk within the shadow-engulfed chambers of the room, and guarded against the noxious gas by the mask so generously provided to her by Tsumiko, the empress proceeded inside to aid in pursuing the escaping Valentine.

"Your effort is in vain, Valentine." She reached out with her hand in tandem with her mind, attempting to grasp the woman faster than darkness could reach her. Telekinesis was so wonderful.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3428 on: November 26, 2018, 06:08:12 PM »
Lily

In spite of all his bombastic theatrics and in spite of his truly demonic presence that would send shivers through the four corners of the world the redhead reached for another slice of pizza. She was completely unfazed by it; no it was like she didn't even notice. Was this it? The refined manners of someone who had braved through the ages and reached the end of the journey only to discover that the end is merely the beginning?

"Thank you so much for the food." Her smile was radiant, illuminating the downtrodden shop that had been left in shambles by her impromptu entrance. Actually, the remaining fires had withered away and died in peace; like a gentle hand had washed them all away while he was busy with his theatrics.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3429 on: November 26, 2018, 07:04:18 PM »
A-701

"Awwwww. Now you're just going to melt my heart." He blushed just a tad and looked up with a grin. But before he could say or do anything else, tragedy struck. Not with a bang, nor a whimper, but a ring. Standing on top of a somehow intact counter, an old dial phone was somehow unhurt and ringing in the middle of the wreckage that once was a store. "Eh? Um, just a sec."

Well,  it was the middle of the night. Somehow, he had a bad feeling about this phone call. He picked it up regardless.

"Cinebuster here, Adam speaking. How can I help you?" He seemed pretty casual about it, but it didn't sound like he was chatting up with a friend. "Yeah. Yes. Okay. Uh huh. Alright. Sure. No way. Really? Great. Yes, no, okay, fine. Sure."

And so, he hung up, looking utterly defeated in such a way his hair was covering his depressed, beaten down look.

"Ugh. Unbelievable. Why couldn't it be a prank call like last time..." He mumbled curses to himself, and looked pretty beat down. Just what could this phone call have been?

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3430 on: November 26, 2018, 09:23:18 PM »
Lily

The Fire Elemental had already devoured the rest of the pizza in the time it took him to anwer the phone. She just sat there with an innocent look on her face, like she hadn't just taken all of the food. She looked at him quizzically. "Do you need any help with that? I could help you with this and that.... Is there someone you need killed?" It didn't sound like she was joking.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3431 on: November 26, 2018, 10:33:24 PM »
A-701

His one visible eye widened and blinked at the girl. This city was full of surprises,  to think he'd stumble upon a girl who'd talk about something so messy that easily. Well, she looked cute, so whatever.

"Wow, you're a sharp kid. But you're half right. It's just trash collection. Loooots and lots of trash collection." He grinned, altough he probably wouldn't have if she weren't around. "Honestly, I wouldn't wish a job as shitty as mine on anyone. Are you sure you're up for it?"

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3432 on: November 26, 2018, 10:47:31 PM »
Nanako

Nanako stared down at Nero as the blonde buried her face in the squirrel girl's tits. While part of her was fine this, they had been in the water for a while. Deciding she wasn't fond of wrinkling up, Nanako grabbed Nero and tossed her out of the bath, following the blonde soon afterwards and seating herself on Nero's ass, taking a moment to shake her tail dry.

"As for now, whaddya wanna do next?" the squirrel girl piped up, "Wanna have some fun or maybe we should just meet again once your arena's done?"
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #3433 on: November 26, 2018, 10:51:00 PM »
Suerte

Suerte pushed and pushed, but Vanilla's body didn't move.  Oh shit.  Its possible to be this strong?! she thought, thinking back to her world.  Sure her own body was in part thanks to the goddesses augmentation but she was just a demon.  They shouldn't be this strong.

Regardless, she still tried her best to push back against Vanilla, finding it even harder and harder to think straight.  Between her domineering attitude, a body stronger than any man and that electrifying touch, she was finding it hard to resist her.  She felt something familiar rubbing against her folds, a thick head, and a long shaft.  As Vanilla grabbed her head, Suerte's eyes shimmered with a strange combination of fear, anticipation, and arousal.

"If you w-want."

And with that, she felt their soft lips touch, all the while gyrating her pelvis to feel more of it, that thick shaft.  Soft moans that sounded almost like whimpers emitted from her taken lips.

Vanilla

Vanilla pulled a string, and took a small step back. Her panties fell down and with them, her penis shot up. She began to rub her shaft against Suerte's clit, thrusting her hips back and forth as she pinned Suerte to the wall, water falling down upon the two of them.

"Hehe, you adorable little thing..." Vanilla gently grabbed Suerte's chin and made her look up at her. She pressed her cock right up against her belly, the head touching the bottom of Suerte's tits. She could feel the balls throbbing against her. "You want it inside of you, don't you?" Her tail smacked Suerte's ass.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3434 on: November 27, 2018, 01:47:24 AM »
Suerte

Suerte's soft moans escalated into pleasured gasps as Vanilla ruthlessly thrust against her clit.  Her breasts shrank and expanded along with her deepening breath, her mouth agape as those gasps turned into borderline yelps.

"Aaahhh... I-I do but first.  I want to tell you.  I...Aaahhh... like my independence.  I won't work for you."

As she received the smack to her ass, she let out a noise that sounded like a yelp and a groan.  "But right now, I want you to take me."