Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 208334 times)

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4170 on: February 01, 2019, 02:29:59 AM »
Valantine

Slowly but surely, the darkness began to be absorbed into her body.  However, it didn't make the darkness go away.  In fact, the darkness got thicker as it collected in her body.  The demon's power began filling Thea's body with the demon's power.

Finally freedom!  Now, hand over your body to me!

Valentine was knocked back for a moment, surprised by the sheer mindless intensity that the magic was outputting.  The girl was no longer lashing out at the mob boss.  She was lashing out at herself.  Rubbing her head, she stared at Tsumiko and thought, There is no love.  She lost the ability to love long ago....

"You know, for a moment, I thought we were the same, but your not like me at all.  You may be the product of love, but there is none of it left.  It was used up to create you, whatever you are."

Even in the pitch black darkness, she could tell where Tsumiko was.  Aiming her minigun, she sighed, releasing the tension from their screaming match.  A simple hum of her minigun proceded the wave of bullets that threatened to completely skewer Tsumiko's body.

Tsumiko

Locks of the girl's hair continued slowly turning white. "That's correct." She affirmed. She spat out the words in utter disgust. Her arm reached out and a brilliant, seven petaled shield appeared, which the projectiles bounced off helplessly.

She slowly began to advance, her face stained red with blood.

"I am the end result of a scared little girl's love, hatred, fear, and anger, Vallentine. I've seen depths of hell that you cannot even fathom."

She slowly continued walking closer, her head pounding in pain. She held onto it with one hand, fighting to retain consciousness.

The shadow suddenly spat out Thea behind her, seemingly ignorant of the drain upon her limitless lifeforce. With laborious panting, she continued. "You got one thing wrong though. I'm a mistake of love, but that love still burns deep within me, stained with sadness and regret. You still have a chance. You're just a coward, running away from your love because it scares you. Because you're afraid of admitting wrong. Because you're a coward, Vallentine. That's all you are. A sniveling childish coward who self righteously is trying to destroy the very things she fights for."

« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 02:31:14 AM by Sinib »

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: February 01, 2019, 02:42:04 AM »
Sam

"Ughh...." Great, the usual shitty morning. She really didn't want to wake up right now. It'd just be another morning to work, having to deal with her jerk of a boyfriend bitch and moan about useless stuff. Another morning having the same grub to eat. Another morning driving through this goddamn city traffic. Another morning getting yelled at by her boss. Just another morning in her routine.

"Dave, can you turn on the AC? Hey, you hear me? ....Dave?" She groaned and turned around the bed and realized he was missing. Great, he must be in the kitchen, probably drinking milk from her carton again...

She felt...cold. She didn't usually wake up this early.

Sam sighed. She shouldn't be this upset. It's just... this city, it was driving her nuts. All she wanted was to live a normal life. Find a husband. Maybe have kids one ay. Die old and happy damn it. When she was back in college, she never would've thought she'd end up in some extra dimensional clusterfuck.

But here she was. And she somehow had to make it work. Not giving up, that was the hard part.

"Dave?" She called out, slowly getting out of bed. This was weird, there was no answer. Everything felt cold and... quiet. It scared her a little. So she moved in to turn on the light. This was starting to worry her, she just hoped he wasn't in trouble.

The Damned

The light refused to be lit, but the human could now see. She could see the transparent thing floating parallel to the still body of her prospective mate, see how its hand rifled through his innards without even breaking the skin. She could see, could smell, as his flesh grew taut and grey when it pulled away.

And then it turned, and stared its empty eyeless stare.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: February 01, 2019, 02:49:20 AM »
Azad

Despite not needing his eyes, his expression widened at the sudden snap and his face soured into a grimace. He realized what just happened, he had won. It was like all the other times, threat executed, mission accomplished.

There was no joy or satisfaction in this life taken. He too respected the animal's tenacity, and so he covered his eyes and looked down in defeat. "You idiot. You didn't have to do that."

Death before honor. Victory is glory. Failure is unacceptable. Survival comes second to the mission. He knew that line of thinking all too well. And he chose to live a different life. It wasn't fair, even if you did screw up, you could always find a way to get the ropes out of your back and get back up. But if you're dead, that's it. He stroked its fur gently as he pondered on these thoughts.

"I will pray that you find repose in Allah's gardens, beast." And so he prayed for the soul of his foe in solemn silence, collecting his bearings. He chose not to bury the hound. Let the beasts of the forest return to the forest. Instead, he rose back up and walked to the two.

"This should take care of it, for the time being at least. I must admit, you handle yourselves remarkably. Is anyone hurt?" He asked them with concern.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2019, 02:54:07 AM by francobull3 »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: February 01, 2019, 03:17:00 AM »
Dan

At first, the sight didn't so much as register. It wasn't that she couldn't see, but her mind simply couldn't process that information. Even when it could, it couldn't acknowledge it as something real.

He was dead.

This isn't a nightmare.

She was going to die now.
What the hell what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck! Heart racing, throat knotting, muscles ripping, vision fading. Ants in her eyes, worms in her brain, rats in her guts. He was dead. He was dead. She couldn't do anything about this. Had to run. Had to fight, had to fight, had to fight.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She hurled the lamp at the thing, adrenaline rushing while she bolted to the staircase. She had to run, had to go for the door. Dammit dammit dammit!

Not gonna die, not gonna die, not gonna die...

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4174 on: February 01, 2019, 04:01:38 AM »
Nanako

The squirrel girl pouted a bit at that, crossing her arms over her chest, "Hmph. How was I suppose to know they wouldn't pay you? You helped bring in a guy they had a warrant on, shouldn't depend on something like being registered whether you get credit or not."

"And who said anything about borrowing the floor?" Nanako said without missing a step as she followed behind Justice, a bit of a spring in her step at the thought of a grill and the wonderful things it could produce, "I'm sure we'll find something bigger than a bunk bed."
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: February 01, 2019, 04:34:20 AM »
Dan

At first, the sight didn't so much as register. It wasn't that she couldn't see, but her mind simply couldn't process that information. Even when it could, it couldn't acknowledge it as something real.

He was dead.

This isn't a nightmare.

She was going to die now.
What the hell what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck what the fuck! Heart racing, throat knotting, muscles ripping, vision fading. Ants in her eyes, worms in her brain, rats in her guts. He was dead. He was dead. She couldn't do anything about this. Had to run. Had to fight, had to fight, had to fight.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!" She hurled the lamp at the thing, adrenaline rushing while she bolted to the staircase. She had to run, had to go for the door. Dammit dammit dammit!

Not gonna die, not gonna die, not gonna die...

The Damned

The wraith seemed momentarily phased by the lamp as it struck, but when that moment passed so too did the lamp fall through. Seemingly, it allowed for the human girl to escape up the stairs without concern. She was able to make it up, take whatever measures she pleased to get away!

But then, an ethereal hand reached up through the floor to grab at her ankle. Immediately she felt her heart skip a beat. Then another. And another.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: February 01, 2019, 04:43:38 AM »
Valantine

Slowly but surely, the darkness began to be absorbed into her body.  However, it didn't make the darkness go away.  In fact, the darkness got thicker as it collected in her body.  The demon's power began filling Thea's body with the demon's power.

Finally freedom!  Now, hand over your body to me!

Valentine was knocked back for a moment, surprised by the sheer mindless intensity that the magic was outputting.  The girl was no longer lashing out at the mob boss.  She was lashing out at herself.  Rubbing her head, she stared at Tsumiko and thought, There is no love.  She lost the ability to love long ago....

"You know, for a moment, I thought we were the same, but your not like me at all.  You may be the product of love, but there is none of it left.  It was used up to create you, whatever you are."

Even in the pitch black darkness, she could tell where Tsumiko was.  Aiming her minigun, she sighed, releasing the tension from their screaming match.  A simple hum of her minigun proceded the wave of bullets that threatened to completely skewer Tsumiko's body.

Thea

She had known this was a risk. But even so, even with the psychic intruder gaining some purchase in her body, it gave Thea the strength she needed to pull herself away from the danger that had been Tsumiko's out of control shadow and the bullet barrage of Valentine. It gave her the energy to repair the damage she'd taken briefly as a result of that rampage, too. It had given her a lot of things. However...

"I... have ruled an entire world, and you think you can rule me?!"

Thea clutched at her own head, feeling the devil for the connection she'd made with the creature, and sought to sever it quickly! She had to, before it could do more. Already she could feel her nerves starting to burn from the strain.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: February 01, 2019, 05:25:47 PM »
Amanda

Amanda sat up as the Elf umped back and avoided her shove, she then took a moment to fix her composure before answering."Then your land must have had dreadful humans, cause I'm not even the most talented human here loathe as I an to admit that." That wasn't an exxageration or low self esteem.

"You haven't been here very long have you? What do you even know about the Chiefs?" She presented the question openly to see how much her possible companion was in the know.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: February 01, 2019, 05:42:01 PM »
Valerie

She took his worries in stride, they were understandable but it would have been impossible for them maitain a presence in the city if humans weren't allowed to run businesses on their land. "There are a few.... brave souls who pioneer the culinary art in our land. And even so, it is not very classy to start a dispute in a restaurant of all places whether you are human or vampire."

Not to mention, places of devoted to consumption were almost sacred to the nightly kin as their whole nature revolved around it in certain ways.

"Just follow the path out of the castle grounds and you will soon spot one of them......"

It was then that his first statement properly registered for her.

Valerie's eyes widened and her head shot up as her fangs emerged. "Really? You would? I woul- I mean no but- Maybe-"

Take it! He is gving it to you! Take him! Her whole body was trembling with barely contained desire.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: February 01, 2019, 06:45:18 PM »
Amanda

Amanda sat up as the Elf umped back and avoided her shove, she then took a moment to fix her composure before answering."Then your land must have had dreadful humans, cause I'm not even the most talented human here loathe as I an to admit that." That wasn't an exxageration or low self esteem.

"You haven't been here very long have you? What do you even know about the Chiefs?" She presented the question openly to see how much her possible companion was in the know.

Eruraviel

"Oh!" The elf slammed her fist into her palm as if she'd remembered something.

"I've been here for a while, yeah, maybe a year? Two? Three? Anyway, I've only recently started coming into the city in earnest, and it's quite an interesting place! I was talking about humans back home. I apologize."

Her ears flitted up and down. "Tell me more about these chiefs, though."

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: February 01, 2019, 06:48:52 PM »
Jane

"DONT TOUCH ME!" Something cold grabbed her ankle, and she tripped down the stairs, guarding her fall by a bare inch. She tried crawling away and getting back up, but something was keeping her pinned.

She turned her face in horror to the many hands and screamed, kicking at them and trying to get them off.

"Ugh...no... NOOO! Get off get off get off GET OFF ME!!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: February 01, 2019, 07:27:49 PM »
Jane

"DONT TOUCH ME!" Something cold grabbed her ankle, and she tripped down the stairs, guarding her fall by a bare inch. She tried crawling away and getting back up, but something was keeping her pinned.

She turned her face in horror to the many hands and screamed, kicking at them and trying to get them off.

"Ugh...no... NOOO! Get off get off get off GET OFF ME!!"

The Damned

They did not speak. They did not listen. They pulled, and pulled, down until her arms and legs felt like they were going to snap against the stairs as the pressure overwhelmed them. She felt her skin growing cold, lost feeling in her extremities, until she could hardly flail about at all.

Then one of them floated up through her chest, hovering where her heart and stomach should be and staring down onto her face. The human could see it now, in her final moments, a golden light lurking in the back of the spirit’s eyes. The mind hiding there hated her.

Her, specifically, for the crime of living a life she had been so unappreciative of before now. It wanted to watch as all of that ended.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: February 02, 2019, 02:07:11 AM »
Aruna

Aruna removed her hands from him as the wings raised, the light informing her backstepping.  As the blinding rays consumed her body, her eyes widened with overwhelming fear.  Wings emerged from her back, shielding her from the darkness.  She waited for her end once more, but again, all that came was that arrogant voice of his.

"Godamn it," she grumbled.

The wings shrank into her back, her body still trembling.  That stupid grin lit a fire that dared her to stare back into that light.  "What are you talking about?"

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4183 on: February 02, 2019, 02:15:30 AM »
Asmael

The angel spread his arms wide and slashed away at the wall and door with his wings, smoldering them to pieces so his light could shine on the creature mercifully. After all, he was speaking to that boy, and the boy should listen.

"You are correct, on all accounts there is not a single mistake in your words. Excellent, truly excellent. And to think you've even managed to unwrap my veneer before I stripped it, you are a perceptive little devil, are you not? But it's true, no matter what, to make excuses for violence and murder is to say that either are excusable, which is in itself an evil act. But then, why kill? Love, justice, hate, revenge. None of these are justifications for evil, therefore evil cannot be justified. And yet, it exists. Because one does not need a justification to slay, to plunder, to kill. Therefore we hurt, and we hurt one another. Isn't it sad, my beautiful black lamb?"

He stretched his wings, and floated high above both, his wings spreading wide before wrapping around him like a robe. He slid his hand over his scalp, letting his golden locks flow freely instead of being bound or chained by something like a ponytail. How exhilarating! How freeing!

"All those who commit harm upon another must be punished, such is the law of the Father. Of course, no one is exempt from the ten laws of heaven. Not even I. In due time, perhaps my entrails will decorate the entrances of the pearly gates. Ahhh, would that not be sweet? After all, right now, I truly do wish to kill you."

His glorious smile turned bittersweet. He turned slightly to the dark angel, his eyes somewhat.... regretful. She seemed so fearful of him. Perhaps, she even hated him. Why? Was his own self loathing not enough? Ufufu...

"That makes me a murderer and therefore evil. You would aid one like myself, despite having every reason to hold hatred in your heart for myself. For that kindness, I thank you. I will not apologize, to test the extent of one's character is my duty. But if you wish to slap me, this one time, I will forgive it."

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: February 02, 2019, 05:16:38 AM »
Piece

"Ah, so it is that kind of love." Its voice came from... above? The ceiling did not so much as rattle, not even the slightest hint of how it had snuck up there. But soon its voice began to resound from all around along with the sound of cables and wires being torn. "How cool. You must be having so much fun. Kyahahahaha!" Its voice was filled with nothing but mockery. But Piece wasn't even looking at either of the other people, and the words that came next couldn't be heard by anyone.

Spoiler for Hiden:

You hack! Trying to tease it out like this. Why don't you just get to the climax for once? Too much ambition cripples a project, oh great and powerful creator.

But of course it hadn't looked at anything in particular nor did it say much at all. "Will you kill her already? Or will your fail to live up to that dogma and disappoint your master even more, Asmael, Archangel of Death?"