Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 208144 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #4200 on: February 02, 2019, 10:23:30 PM »
Dahlia

Dahlia pulled herself up off the remains of the most annoying of their enemies, stretching herself out as her heart pounded just right. Then with a grin on her face she moved on over to the purple-haired girl whose monsters had pulled most of the weight there. "Ah, don't worry about it sweetheart." She knelt down by Sakura and her flying thing, and rubbed her back soothingly. "You kept your cool the whole time. That's more than most can say."

She had a bit of blood on her still, but it was mostly hidden by the red and black of her clothes.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 11:24:16 PM by Aiden »

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: February 02, 2019, 10:47:23 PM »
Azad

"You were fantastic." He nodded and addressed her calmly, with a sort of reassuring smile. Her heart was beating surprisingly fast this whole time, he didn't think they'd send a fresh recruit to something like this. And then they acted surprised when so many were missing.... typical of them.

"This sort of field work isn't the place for hesitation or doubt. These creatures will strike to kill. Are you sure you want to keep going? No one will hold it against you. If it's money you need, I do not mind giving you my share."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: February 02, 2019, 11:18:52 PM »
Saku

She sighed as Dahlia patted her back, mumbling a thanks, but looked up and glared at the man.

"Please don't patronize me." She said with a hint of annoyance. "I'm in no need of money, I'm here because it's my destiny to do so. I don't know why, but it's important for me to participate.

"I'm not going to be the weak link." She proudly and assertively said.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: February 02, 2019, 11:25:37 PM »
Dahlia

"Hmm?" The older woman tilted her head. "If anything, you're the backbone here with a team like your's."

Then she looked to the newbie, taking in his response to Sakura's assertion.

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: February 02, 2019, 11:56:40 PM »
Suerte

Suerte let out a muffled moan as she felt hands running along her thighs, the light blinding her, exciting her even, vulnerable within her grasp.  She felt a kiss and shuttered, yelping as she felt something grab her butt.  When she looked down, she realized what Vanilla had done.  Her body was covered with clothing that shouldn't be able to exist, a shirt tight together, showing off her toned belly and shorts that were so impossibly tough, she could feel the cloth squeezed between her generous ass cheeks.  It made her feel a lot more comfortable.

"Its adorable!" she said, running her hands along her legs.  She could feel a bit of air on her rear, meaning it must be sticking out of the shorts.  All of the sudden, an evil grin crept onto her face.  "Alright Vanilla.  I'm interested.  So how do you do that thing, the one where you make me go wild with just your presence?  That has to be magic right?  I want to try it on the cashier."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: February 03, 2019, 12:11:00 AM »
Vanilla

Her fingers sunk into Suerte's meaty ass, digging into the elastic yet impossibly firm clothing. "Oh, that? It's a special ability of my racial affinities. I can cause my bodily fluids to ooze an aphrodisiac. It wouldn't be as effective, especially as a novice with the craft."

Vanilla told her honestly, not mincing words. Her horn nuzzled against Suerte's ear apologetically.

She was happy the girl was feeling more comfortable. She'd gone too far for her own good with the racy outfit. She'd been able to feel the tension she was feeling, even as she trird to hide it.

"I'll show you how to do it, so watch closely. I'll give you a rundown of it afterwards." She wispered seductively in Suerte's ears, grabbing the bottom of her earlobe gently with her sharp teeth."

"It'll be difficult, but I'll put in the effort to teach you."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: February 03, 2019, 12:15:48 AM »
Valantine

Valantine stared into those cold eyes.  She still didn't believe those eyes could love.  After all, those eyes were the type that had hated the being attached to them.  "I....  I can't.  Its not that easy!"

A hand balled into a fist slammed into her face, filled with all the anger she had for this girl.  Naturally, such a fist did nothing, because there was no anger left, because inside she was done.  "Do you love yourself?"

You have nothing left!  I can sense it.  Whatever drove you before is gone.  Let me get it back for you.  Don't you feel it?  Physical power impossible for a human to obtain?  It would be so easy to get it back.  Your far stronger than Valantine after all.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: February 03, 2019, 12:16:42 AM »
Azad

"Destiny?" He raised an eyebrow. He was trying to be considerate, you know? All of this hostility was misplaced, but he got it. Fine by him, let him be the one to take her ire.

He didn't mind her glare. It meant she could still grow.

"It's nothing like that. JI'm saying you look like a good person, someone who has nothing to do with this but wants to help for one reason or another. I respect that. And you can definitely back up the talk. If we went by paper, you have all the skills to shine here. So tell me... why are you shaking all over? Got a cold?"

Now, he wasn't laughing. He wasn't kidding when he said that a kid had no place here. As far as he was concerned, she was just a green onion spring who happened to have a ridiculous amount of power, and nothing better to do than risk her life. A pampered kid who didn't realize just how bad things got here.

"Don't make me laugh. I appreciate your skills for what they are, but when it comes to the battlefield you're still a child. You aren't ready to die or be killed over this, it's written all over you. Had that hound gouged your throat, would your body lying cold and bloodied on the grass be destiny as well?"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: February 03, 2019, 12:26:50 AM »
Valantine

Valantine stared into those cold eyes. She still didn't believe those eyes could love. After all, those eyes were the type that had hated the being attached to them. "I.... I can't. Its not that easy!"

A hand balled into a fist slammed into her face, filled with all the anger she had for this girl. Naturally, such a fist did nothing, because there was no anger left, because inside she was done. "Do you love yourself?"

You have nothing left! I can sense it. Whatever drove you before is gone. Let me get it back for you. Don't you feel it? Physical power impossible for a human to obtain? It would be so easy to get it back. Your far stronger than Valantine after all.

Tsumiko

"Feh." She spat on the ground next to Vallentine, but never averted her eyes.

"How could I? I killed the man I loved, my sister, and then my actions directly led to the death of over one hundred million people, all because of my cowardice. I destroyed everything I cared about through my own folly."

She glared down dismissively at Vallentine, yet giving the impression that she truly did care.

"Even I'm just a phantom who only can appear once in a blue moon. I'm a cautionary tale, a woman too cowardly to face her fears and guilt and forces it all on her progeny."

Sakura laughed derisively at herself. It was a bitter sound, full of hatred and self loathing. She took a deep breath, and squatted down, grabbing Vallentine in a hug. She pulled her tight up against her, seemingly uncaring of the plight of Thea and the demon.

She was a rude woman who'd tried to invade her abode, after all.

She didn't know anything. Nothing at all.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4209 on: February 03, 2019, 12:33:06 AM »
Saku

Sakura began to glow with psychic power. She stood up and glared at Azad.

"You're just a pawn of fate and destiny, just like everybody. When my time comes, yes, that will be fate." Her blue eyes glared at Azad disapprovingly. "It was not my time, however. If you'd like, I could divine yours." She smiled distantly at him, concealing her threat with a fake air of friendliness.

What did he know about her? Sure, she was a bit green, but she was more than capable in a fight.

Asshole.

His lecture reminded her of her sister's lectures, except with none of the love and care.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: February 03, 2019, 12:41:29 AM »
Valantine

Valantine stared into those cold eyes.  She still didn't believe those eyes could love.  After all, those eyes were the type that had hated the being attached to them.  "I....  I can't.  Its not that easy!"

A hand balled into a fist slammed into her face, filled with all the anger she had for this girl.  Naturally, such a fist did nothing, because there was no anger left, because inside she was done.  "Do you love yourself?"

You have nothing left!  I can sense it.  Whatever drove you before is gone.  Let me get it back for you.  Don't you feel it?  Physical power impossible for a human to obtain?  It would be so easy to get it back.  Your far stronger than Valantine after all.

Thea

"... maybe that's true," Thea whispered to herself, as she seemingly found some sort of equilibrium with the demon's intrusion. It could neither make any gains, nor could she push it out. Her body trembled as she pushed herself back up onto her feet, slowly. "I had nothing. I've always had nothing."

When her parents, gone so long ago she couldn't even remember their faces or names, died. When the Order took her in, destroyed the girl she'd been, and remade her into the killer she was. When she destroyed all that she'd known to preserve the idea of a future that, in the end, never came.

"I always stood alone before, and it never amounted to anything. I need help."

And then, the demon felt its metaphorical throat close as her fists clenched shut, eyes blazing with violet energy.

"Good thing for me I already made a friend when I got here!"

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: February 03, 2019, 12:48:41 AM »
Dahlia

She stayed where she was now, watching as the exchange got more hostile by the minute. Dahlia would back Sakura up if it came down to that, but this really wasn't the best time. Still, not her argument to break up.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: February 03, 2019, 01:00:44 AM »
Azad

He sighed and shook his head. "I'd rather not. I don't believe in that mumbo jumbo. If you've got energy for that, use it to stay vigilant. It'll only get worse from here."

Fate? Destiny? What nonsense. Speaking of such things was only discrediting how far people can go. If there was such a thing as destiny, then what of the hundreds who died in this forest? Was their fate just to die uselessly, without accomplishing a thing?

Maybe if she needed a justification for her shortcomings, she could keep her fate. All he needed was to end this madness. Too many people died in this land, too many.

"You're strong. If you make it, you'll definitely become the strongest in the city. If fate is kind to me, you can punch and curse me all you want when we're done. Just don't lose sight of what's important."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: February 03, 2019, 01:05:09 AM »
Saku

"Tch."

Sakura disdained people like him, who thought that fate wasn't real, mocked her for her power of foreknowledge.

At first, she'd been scared of her talents. Her sister didn't have this sort of innate ability. It was as if she'd always just had one ear against the door, listening to the whispers of fate.

"Every action, every death, every movement-it's all preordianed.

She turned away from him, back to Dahlia. "Let's keep going, you two."

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: February 03, 2019, 01:07:23 AM »
Dahlia

She stood up and rolled her shoulders, nodding to Sakura. "Sure. Let me just find my bike."

It would be better to keep using it for as long as Dahlia could just in case they needed a quick escape. Not that she was planning to run away, but better to be prepared for anything. It was... ah.

When she finished moving over to find it, Dahlia found it wrecked against a tree. "... nevermind. I guess we're walking."