Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178471 times)

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2018, 01:02:06 AM »
Lily

He thought he was biting down on her hand, but no it was something much harder, and much sharper. It had the metallic taste of something metallic, something metallic that was also sharp, sharp like a bladed weapon, sharp like a sword. It was no defenseless hand he bit down on but a sword, her sword, the swordiest of all swords. It's was umistakingly a sword and not a hand, but it should be hand, why wasn't it a hand? Those movements weren't just abnormal, they were bizzare.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 14, 2018, 02:49:13 AM »
Noel Vermillion

"No, sure, go right ahead!" Noel squeaked as she slammed her notebook shut. She held it in her arms nervously, worried about the prospect of the girl stealing it and reading the embarrasing stuff she wrote down in it!

Auspicious Breeze

That was the cutest reaction. Breeze grinned at it and leaned back in her spot some more, turning her eyes up to the sky. "It's not a bad night out. The sky's a lot different here." She glanced at the girl with the weird looking book. "Sorry to interrupt its inspiration!~"

Noel

Noel frowned. The girl had just stuck a needle in her sorest point! How devious! Noel reflected sadly on the fact that she was terrible at writing and began to mope.

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 14, 2018, 03:13:23 AM »
Yukari

Her five tails swished behind her in annoyance as she heard the little girl's questions. This was just typical, get's called here and then asked why she's come, was this ruler so far removed from her own administration?

Her fluffy ears twitched as she formed a smile through. "I am the Five tailed Kitsune Yukari, proud owner of the greatest magical shop in the entire realm." She theatrically posed with her arms stretched wide for the monarch up high. Her arms then dropped along with the charades. "You're the one who sent for me wo perhaps you could enlighten me in that topic... or perhaps this rulership is proving too much for you?"

Ivanna

Ivanna looked down upon the girl with a rather unimpressed expression. She'd given her a chance to explain herself, and she wasted it on quipping at her-she'd been issued a proper exp[laination when she'd been summoned.

"You've been accused of swindling your customers with useless junk. Is this true?"

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 14, 2018, 03:30:31 AM »
Yukari

Oh jumping right into the juivy bits, what a fiesty little girl she had here. Her foxy ears perked up and her tails stopped their swishing movement as she gave the brat her full attention now, if the girl wanted to play in the big league, she'd see how well she handled court politics.

"Yes I did, so what of it? Should I give dangerous magical weapons to uneducated fools, who are just after some shiny thing to impress their friends with?... That can end rather badly, both for themselves and for everyone else there, not to mention how it would reflect badly on you for having magical mishaps all over your fiefdom. I only supply those who shows they're capable...."

She looked around the throne room before she continued. "On that note, you should have a talk with whomever warded this castle, there's holes here and there, and the actual defenses are somewhat... underwhelming for a place as important as this."

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 14, 2018, 04:29:08 AM »
Acarestus

Someone strong had been here.
And they caused a fuckton of collateral damage.
Strength was meant to be used to improve society; that is why he cultivated it in others. That is why he and his brothers cultivated it in humanity since the dawn of time.

Naturally, it was his job to correct this misuse of strength. But for now, there was a big cloud of dust in the way of everything, and Acarestus couldn’t see a damn thing. He also didn’t like the scary feeling it gave him when he walked inside of it.

But now it seemed that there was someone here looking to help. They certainly got here fast on those wings... he wondered how good they were at moving air around. Acarestus opened up one hand, and a Thorn appeared in it, the arrowheads hanging off of each side. He let the cord lengthen for a moment, then tossed it up to impale itself in the side of a nearby building near the top. He raced up the side of it using the cord to help himself up, until he found himself at the top, hardening the cord at just the right moment so that he was dangling from one end of his Thorn in the air next to Mothra. He tries to talk in a calm voice, but he came off a little more robot-like than he would have preferred. “The dust feels wrong, standing inside of it. It would probably be best to get rid of it.”
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 14, 2018, 02:41:10 PM »
Noel

Noel frowned. The girl had just stuck a needle in her sorest point! How devious! Noel reflected sadly on the fact that she was terrible at writing and began to mope.

Auspicious Breeze

"E-Eh? Did I say the wrong thing?" That left Breeze blushing in embarrassment and rubbing the back of her neck. She didn't mean to tease the girl just yet! "Ahh, I'm sorry! I just thought, I know it can be hard if you get interrupted doing something! I definitely have trouble with that sometimes. Just, with other things, not with writing."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 14, 2018, 07:09:42 PM »
Lance

Doom. Ultimate, final, and all ending. That was what the black mage would unleash, a curse that would eat at countless innocents and take irreplaceable lives. Even a hero couldn't stop this. Not alone.

"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust!” A voice suddenly boomed like thunder, cutting through the air like a blade. Just before the dragon emerged, a black shadow dashed forth, soaring out of position. He knew that he'd only have one shot.

"AMEN!"

His body crashed on the ground, shattering stone and allowing his imposing frame to make the earth quake. His coat's shadows revealed a brilliant avalanche of rippling muscle sweating like an oiled statue's, and with a resolute combat stance he glared high above at the trouble-making girl with a wide slasher smile.

The moment he recited his prayer, golden pages scattered around the building, forming a barrier of light that reached far to protect those the spear wielding lass's shield could not. The hero-priest finally made his move. He had to say, he came just in time, but even that would be too much credit. He raise his fist thunderously in the air, as if to fight the evil mage. But he had been too slow, too far...

And then the curse stopped, and the priest staggered and nearly fell on his knee, only stopped by his hand. As that happened, a large amount of steam escaped his body as if it was an overclocked machine, but he quickly picked himself up. He clicked his tongue when he realized he was surrounded by nothing but destruction. Indeed, many had died, countless in fact. Out of all the victims, he could only shield a handful. Only a single building had been spared, the people cowering within spared from the curse. Knowing that, he smiled and stretched, looking at his partner in crime.

"Damn, I should've known it's always the cutest ones who cause the most ruckus. Eh buddy?" Despite his aloofness, he couldn't help but frown bitterly. Even if whoever caused this was falling like a shooting star as he said that, looking at how everything was destroyed around them, he couldn't find this a good victory.

But he managed to save someone, and that mattered more than those he couldn't save. At least, that's what he tried thinking.

Olga Marie

Olga's powerful shield went up just in time to protect her, a translucent iridescent cube shrouding her in a protective wall of force which not even a noble phantasm would be able to breach.

And then, the dragon's head appeared, and it was as if the world ended. The deathly smog came out of its mouth, and the surrounding area seemed to begin to evaporate. The fleeing civilians instantly turned into dust, all vegatation became ash.

It was a nightmare that reminded her of the Fuyuki Singularity.

Olga simply collapsed inside her safe haven and began to cry. If even with all this power she still couldn't save or protect anything, what was she good for? Why had she been granted this second chance?

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 14, 2018, 07:18:15 PM »
Lance

"Tch."

The priest looked down and sighed. Shutting his bible off, he hopped down the building and landed next to the woman. A hero couldn't just stand there and watch a woman cry, could he? Besides...

He'd seen something like this and cried the same tears too once. Powerlessness wasn't an easy thing to swallow, and sometimes it liked to take you from behind.

"Don't look so sour, you did what you could." He told her calmly with an expression as hard as metal beneath his sunglasses. "Are you injured?"
« Last Edit: April 14, 2018, 07:23:48 PM by francobull3 »

EmbreFrosste

• ಠ_ಠ
  • Data Fragment
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 14, 2018, 08:12:05 PM »
Kaze

Kaze was lying on his back on a park bench, a park a long way from the center of the city. He couldn’t see or hear the destruction going on at the other end of the city, so he continued to lie there, blissfully unaware.
The weather in the Nexus was only lightly cloudy, so it had taken Kaze a short while to make a cloudy path thick enough to filter the glaring sun. Now that he was at this point, he started a light rain just for the hell of it, as he liked the feeling on his skin.
A couple of groups in the park packed up and went home for the day, others opened up umbrellas, and the rest just dealt with it. Heh. At least some people could appreciate it like he did. Though many of them were staying because his little weather tricks were causing all the trees in the forest to slowly start to burst into bloom at once. Either way, he felt just a little more comfortable in this foreign land.
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:58 PM
I kid you not
I type "tumblr the ancient magus bride" on google
click the first result
And the second image on the page
Is the image you were looking for
YOLF - Today at 7:59 PM
FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
EmbreFrosste - Today at 7:59 PM
That is
The hardest oof
I have ever witnessed

FAITH - Today at 6:05 PM
fucking haru
can't quit haru
haruing all around

EmbreFrosste- Today at 5:35 PM
It’s a damn shame that I closed all those tabs I had of rule 63 Bakugo

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 15, 2018, 01:55:42 AM »
A chewy orca

What? His eyes opened up wide in surprize when he recognized the metallic taste. Even he couldn't tell what just happened, and even weirder was how the sword didn't break between his teeth. Weird, that never happened before. But chewing something hard for once felt... kinda nice. Yeah. He didn't even notice his mouth getting all cut up, or maybe he just didn't mind his blood spilling down his pale smug face.

"Wow. You're good."
« Last Edit: April 15, 2018, 07:02:58 AM by francobull3 »

MissingMandible

• Hello Darkness my old friend. It sucks to be with you again.
  • NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 15, 2018, 08:02:55 AM »
Mothra:
When a sharp object attached to a cord embedded itself on on the side of a building, Mothra stopped mid-flight and readied herself for a fight. Memories of her previous encounters with Gigan resurfaced - why was she here?! However, her fear was unfounded when a grey man rose up from the dust. Relief immediately washed over her; the mahou kaiju didn't have to fight another of her kind today, amidst this disaster.  “The dust feels wrong, standing inside of it. It would probably be best to get rid of it.” the fellow suggested.

"R-right! Hold on!"

That last bit was more out of precaution. In truth, Mothra feared her own strength. Having such power in a significantly smaller body had, in the past, created gross miscalculations for precise actions. Of course, these days the mahou kaiju has much more control - she's not likely to cause a windstorm unintentionally - but the grey man is, well, so close and simply dangling off the side of the building.

Putting her trust in the man to take appropriate action, she started beating her wings powerfully. The winds creating were enough to start blowing away the dust and exposing the ground beneath.

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 15, 2018, 08:11:14 AM »
Lily

"Let it go sharkyboy."

Matching the cruelty of before when she had taken the seat for herself, the foot of gruesome pain came crashing down on his ungaurded stomach area, pinning him to the floor, like the fish on dry land he was. She pulled at the sword to make her point even more clear in case he didn't get it.

Oh yes, this guy didn't shatter like glass before her, she could actually have some fun here, the joy, the sheer joy she felt in that moment was monumental. Her foot pressed down harder, harder, much harder....

"Ahahahahaha....."

Cherry Lover

• The Maintainer
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2018, 12:09:34 AM »
Sakura and Shirou

Since their arrival in the Nexus a few months earlier, Sakura and Shirou had spent much of their time chasing after criminals or just trying to help make the city a better place, and most of the rest had been spent gradually settling down, finding a place to live and working out what they needed to do to survive and how they might be able to help make things better here.

Today, though, they decided to take advantage of the warm day and take a little time out to relax. So, they had gone for a pleasant stroll through a nearby park, enjoying each other's company.

As they continued on their path through the park, however, they suddenly came across something very odd. In a relatively small area of the park, a rain cloud had suddenly begun to form, causing light rain to fall on a relatively small area. They weren't sure what was causing it, but it certainly didn't seem natural, particularly since the trees had started to bloom in response. So, they headed over, curious as to what might be causing the change.

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2018, 02:22:40 AM »
Charlotte

The gunslinger let out a low whistle as the ball landed elsewhere, glancing between her newest acquaintance and the dealer. Perhaps he'd be a weak dealer at a blackjack table, but here there wasn't much he had to hide.

Shrugging, Charlotte put another 500 down on the 37 as well, figuring she might drop by the poker tables a bit sooner than she thought. Still, the game was on either way, the colorful sent spinning one direction and the ball sent rolling around the track in the other, the steady swell of anticipation practically palpable from the crowd as they went down to low murmurs, the ball soon slowing down and running through the slots...

Sakura Matou

And it was a bust. Sakura sighed and turned to Charlotte. She looked a bit annoyed, but maybe that was just from losing over a thousand dollars in an instant.

"Let's go play some other game I guess. We're pretty unlucky here." She walked off in a huff. She'd have to win back all her money later. This girl was an idiot.

Panda

• Panda
  • Alter Ego
  • Deal with it. B-)
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2018, 02:29:30 AM »
Charlotte

No dice once again. This was why she liked games that weren't entirely up to chance more.

"Craps this time, or should we try recouping our losses with some poker or blackjack?" the gunslinger noted, not missing the girl's annoyance.
[8:49:50 AM] Daniel Mahan: He can still get RAEG
[8:49:52 AM] Daniel Mahan: Just better at not loosing his marbles over it.
[8:50:09 AM] Helligator:> losing his marbles over it
                                      I seeeee what you did there

[11:00:22 PM] francobull III: elf, will you do rin?
[11:00:33 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I would love to do Rin!
[11:00:39 PM] Jennifer Bratcher: I'd bend her over and . . .
[11:00:45 PM] francobull III: woah woah

francobulli'd - Today at 4:53 PM
i litterally
said
FORCE
not penetration
sheesh

Sakura Today at 7:09 PM
don't see anything that triggers my gm senses