Author Topic: In Character Game Thread (Depricated)  (Read 178449 times)

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
Re: In Character Game Thread
« Reply #1095 on: June 30, 2018, 03:56:12 AM »
Lugh

"Fun? Chases and races are fun, the hunt is fun, claws ripping through people and mating are fun. I do a lot of things for fun." He smiled, but it wasn't a kind one. His teeth were bared in an almost dangerous way. "Sometimes I hunt when I'm not hungry. Just to hunt."

It was one of the other things his kin found problematic with him. That he would sometimes hunt without true purpose.

Dahlia

"Some people... mate, for fun. Just to mate. Without children." She should at least let the strange wolf boy know that about people. But then she shook her head, and holstered her pistol. "But right now I'm interested in boots. You can follow along, wolfie."

She shrugged, and smirked. "This is one of those cases a male opinion might actually be worth something."

yinsukin

• Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: June 30, 2018, 03:59:26 AM »
Suerte

As the clone revealed itself to be Zeke, Suerte's eyes widened once more, though this time not as wide.  It was not that it was surprising.  No, it was more that she realized she had already completed her plan.  As darkness wrapped around his arm, several shots were fired from her gun right at the ground.   The bullets bounced off of the water and pierced his claw.  She continued her barrage, sending bullets all around the corridor.  Shot after shot would be fired, bouncing across the hall.  If nothing was done, a net of bullets would be created, endlessly pounding Zeke's body with those powerful shots.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: June 30, 2018, 04:17:14 AM »
Yusho

He leaned in, running his palm over the relief at the head of the chair, and looking over her gesture. Yusho had to concede to that. If the ruler was the only person around, it's not as if they were bound by the expectations of a court either. Also, it was easier to work with a harmless ego than to fight it. He landed his body lightly on the chair, leaning back in a less than upright way.

Then Yusho turned to look at her, and he was faced with a dilemma.

"Well," he rumbled softly from his throat. "Though the arrangement of your shirt and cravat seem refined, I would say your clothes look fairly casual. I don't understand the fashion for your limb coverings reminiscent of a bee, but your shortcoat and... minitrousers? Appear of good make. Elaborate and solid tailoring, compared to my clothes." He looked down briefly at his loose, straight fabric trousers, his sandals, and the only slightly more complex shirt and jacket.

"It's a showy attire you've picked, King Valerie" the exalt added, nodding to himself. The clothes were one of those things he really did not understand about the promises of high society, but it was true this outfit was flattering to certain aspects of her figure.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 04:43:03 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.
[13:38:48] Kat: Even the toilet god?
[13:38:56] Helligator: No one worships toilets.
[13:39:00] Helligator: Don't be a shitlord.

[04:32:08] Helligator: I can't make dragons in power armor like this

[19:50:12] francobull III: [...] why are you being all assive aggressive?

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed
[23:32:43] Helligator: not to CHEAT stories and conflicts

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: June 30, 2018, 04:45:19 AM »
Valerie

The vampire King walked around the chair slowly with a semi content. "That was a remarkable answer Lord Yusho, very refined and perhaps somewhat practiced but remarkable nonetheless.

Valerie came around the chair and with her standing in mind she did something absurd.

She sat down on the table facing Yusho.

"But that is not what I truly wished to hear. Tell me... Does it distract you? Valerie said while crossing her legs. Crimson red eyes seemingly pierced the distance between them, judging him with an unnatural stare, never straying from him and never blinking, not even for a millisecond.

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: June 30, 2018, 04:58:28 AM »
Yusho

Oh Dragons, this again? Was it his beard? Or perhaps he just looked like an easy target for this kind of insinuation. To his defense, he didn't sink or crumble into his seat, but as far as hunting methods went, it was an effective one against less wordly people.

"It does now that you mentioned it," he remarked, holding back a dry chuckle. His ice-like eye stared back at her. "Does it entertain you if so? I don't think we'll lack for conversation topics for a while if you're willing to hear me out. Or, don't tell me, my voice is boring?"
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 05:14:35 AM by YOLF »
[13:38:37] Helligator: Depends on the god, but gods by definition in Nasuverse are strong because they have divine authority.

[23:32:37] Helligator: use the narrative as a means to convey an interesting story and cool conflicts with the openness you're allowed

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: June 30, 2018, 06:41:09 AM »
Valerie

The King uncrossed her legs before crossing htem again only with the other leg on top. "That is fine, no more than fine" She nodded. Jist then a swarm of bats came flying into the room, carrying something peculiar, a somewhat thin square shaped box with what looked like an emblem of some sorts on it. The bats flew a lap around the room before delivering their cargo into the awaiting hands of the King.

"This is a dish that the mortals refer to as pizza."

When had she gotten so close?

Amidst the distraction of the bats flying al over Valerie had stood and moved over to him, the dainty vampire slid into his lap, her presence there enforcing her supernatural nature even further as her weight was far less than what it should be.

She opened the box and took out a piece, they'd been cut in advance making it easy. "Come on tell me your story Lord Yusho. Surely someone with an appearance as intruiging as yours has an incredible tale behind it."

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: June 30, 2018, 06:48:13 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf girl left the two to their own devices, still rather annoyed at the human mage's uppity attitude with her. How dare she withold such vital information at first? Who did she think she was?

The girl wandered about, steaming about the entire state of affairs. Eventually she made her way out of the nicer part of town and down into the slums, looking for some wayward souls to bind. She had a feeling she'd want a glut of disposable minions before this was over, and she'd found shitholes like this tended to have an overabundance of souls just ripe for the picking.

After several hours of trapping ghosts, the elf happened to notice a rather high quality and unique soul that had a familar tone to it. Like it was a copy, or something...

She walked up to a blond-haired bimbo and smiled sweetly at her, her ears trembling ever so slightly. She avoided to wrinkle her nose at the smell of alcohol coming from this woman.

"Hey! How are you? It's been a while, hasn't it!" She leapt right in, acting as if they were old friends. She wrapped her arm around the girl's shoulder. "How've you been?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: June 30, 2018, 09:44:00 PM »
Eruraviel

The elf girl left the two to their own devices, still rather annoyed at the human mage's uppity attitude with her. How dare she withold such vital information at first? Who did she think she was?

The girl wandered about, steaming about the entire state of affairs. Eventually she made her way out of the nicer part of town and down into the slums, looking for some wayward souls to bind. She had a feeling she'd want a glut of disposable minions before this was over, and she'd found shitholes like this tended to have an overabundance of souls just ripe for the picking.

After several hours of trapping ghosts, the elf happened to notice a rather high quality and unique soul that had a familar tone to it. Like it was a copy, or something...

She walked up to a blond-haired bimbo and smiled sweetly at her, her ears trembling ever so slightly. She avoided to wrinkle her nose at the smell of alcohol coming from this woman.

"Hey! How are you? It's been a while, hasn't it!" She leapt right in, acting as if they were old friends. She wrapped her arm around the girl's shoulder. "How've you been?"

Nero

As she had been scanning the area for a free plot, the empress felt a delicate hand land on her shoulder, a beautiful elven girl was speaking to her, one she did'nt recall ever having met, but she would not be caught dead letting such a lovable subject notice she had forgotten about her. Indeed, how could she ever have forgotten about one such as her! Indeed, now she remembers, how silly of her to having forgotten her for but a moment there!

"Ohh! Indeed it feels like it has been eons, my dear! And yet you are more beautiful than the day we met!"

Turning around, the smaller blonde heartily embraced the stranger lost friend.

"Welcome to... Neo Roma!"

SINIB

• Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: June 30, 2018, 10:09:00 PM »

Nero

As she had been scanning the area for a free plot, the empress felt a delicate hand land on her shoulder, a beautiful elven girl was speaking to her, one she did'nt recall ever having met, but she would not be caught dead letting such a lovable subject notice she had forgotten about her. Indeed, how could she ever have forgotten about one such as her! Indeed, now she remembers, how silly of her to having forgotten her for but a moment there!

"Ohh! Indeed it feels like it has been eons, my dear! And yet you are more beautiful than the day we met!"

Eruraviel

The girl smirked internally, maintaining her charming facade on the outside. Easy. Eru thought to herself. So easy, she just might be useful.

"It's been so long, empress!" She exclaimed, returning the hug with glee. "Too long."

The girl kissed Nero on each cheek before disengaging from the hug and tilting her head and adopting a befuddled expression. "But huh? This isn't Neo Roma. This is Pine Gardens, you know?"

[5:20:13 PM] francobull III: "I fuck dead animals"

francobull3 - Today at 10:15 PM: when will skeleton bullying day end

YOLF

• Sir Bonesington
  • Global Moderator
  • Servant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: June 30, 2018, 11:39:21 PM »
Yusho

So that's what the bats were. Quick and strong and with dominion over this impressive amount of night flyers? The title of King of the Night wasn't for nothing, but a village child could have told him that. No, he was choosing to focus on that rather than pay much heed to Valerie's jump in familiarity with him.

Yusho made himself comfortable and instead looked to the appetizing, warm smell of the boxed meal. Imitating her, he reached into the box held by lithe woman on his lap to retrieve a slice, humming at the melting cheese that fell in strands after it.

"You might think that exaggerated. I am not old for an exalt, not that age is synonymous with anything there. But you told me about your kind, so let me return the favor." He spoke. "We Dragon-Blooded are the Chosen of the Five Elemental Dragons, the great divinities responsible for raising up the balance of the world, and that blessing is often passed on in bloodlines of heroes. Before I awakened to it, though, I was just a village boy with a penchant for fighting giant birds."

Yusho took a moment to bring the meal to his mouth, and blinked when he realized the complex mix of flavors that was melting over his tongue. He'd eaten truly magnificent feats that were beyond this simple, seemingly hyperquick meal, but there was a delightful sensation in how unlike most things he'd tried this was.

"This is good," he swallowed and said, licking his lips. "Pizza, is it? Peppers and mushrooms, ham, tomato and cheese..."

« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 11:51:36 PM by YOLF »

Break

• NPC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: July 01, 2018, 12:05:27 AM »

Nero

Eruraviel

The girl smirked internally, maintaining her charming facade on the outside. Easy. Eru thought to herself. So easy, she just might be useful.

"It's been so long, empress!" She exclaimed, returning the hug with glee. "Too long."

The girl kissed Nero on each cheek before disengaging from the hug and tilting her head and adopting a befuddled expression. "But huh? This isn't Neo Roma. This is Pine Gardens, you know?"

Nero

"Hm? Well, We just started..."

The empress turned around, choosing not to tell the elf what had covered her alabaster cheeks before Apollo's sun had dried it.

"But a first step is this, and as they say all roads lead to Rome!"

Posing her arms as to cusp the slum's excuse for a skyline, the followers pouring out of the small, dingy bar with it's signboard crudely overpainted 'Neo Roma I' suddenly saw the small woman in a different light, the warm stove flame drinking and enjoying herself with them mere hours prior suddenly seemed like a torchlight leading an army, a light bright as the sun whose ambitions they would follow to the depths of the abyss to fulfill.

Kotomine_Rin

• The God Tongue
  • Administrator
  • SE.RA.PH
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: July 01, 2018, 12:13:21 AM »
Lighthart

She blinked for a second, surprised by her reaction. Her... cute? Praise was only natural before one's betters, but no one had ever called her such a thing. Monster or demon was a far more comfortable name, one apt for her status and one she would at least be used to. When this form had been natural to her, such names were not too uncommon.

She did not hide her faint blush, but shook her head before chopping Hanna's head with a lighthearted fist and a pout.

"No, the form's alright. Why would I be ashamed of my own body? It's simply that the notion of being in this state permanently is no different notion than being a decrepit invalid. Some power users go as far as to devour their own kin's hearts in order to avoid this fate." She closed her eyes solemnly, even to someone as her the usurper's tale was  hardly a pleasant one.

"To become LOST perpetually is to some a fate worse than death, and hardly a jesting matter... hrm, then again I should not have been so callous. As you are of another world, you would not know of Nobles or such. It was my mistake to chastise you for such a thing, but do not even think pf such a scheme again. I will know, and I will have to do things to you that would be enjoyable for neither of us. Well, you at the very least."

A small grin appeared on her face. As angry as she had been, this had not been... appropriate to her loyal vassal. The sun may not be wrong or mistaken, such a thought would not even enter her mind, but perhaps she should have been mindful of her burning rays.

So she patted her on the shoulder and smiled.

"If I were truly powerless, I would not be able to fulfill my sacred duty of hauling your butt like a potato out of whatever trouble you'd get in."

Bern

• Administrator
  • Moon Cancer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: July 01, 2018, 12:19:20 AM »
Valerie

"I curse the fact I can never have its sweet taste roll over my tongue, if I were to eat it, it would be like grains of dry sand. A thoroughly unpleasant experience." She spoke from experience, It was one of the biggest pitfalls of her race, the inability to enjoy dishes like this one, and it was even worse when the scent of it tormented her, always and forever beyond her grasp.

She shifted slightly on his to settle into something a bit more comfortable before offering him the slice she was holding. "Would those elements be fire, water, air, earth and lightning?"
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 12:20:27 AM by Bern »

Umbra of Chaos

• Not Actually a Mod
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: July 01, 2018, 12:45:34 AM »
Lugh

Lugh nodded, slightly annoyed. He understood that! "I know. And when the puppies are born you throw them out so they don't weigh you down. It's why I don't mate too much, humans make a bigger hassle about it."

Ananta

Ananta's fist slammed into a flat palm. "Then your door got eaten by a nasty pervert parasite!" She looked annoyed now.

Aiden

• Global Moderator
  • Alter Ego
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: July 01, 2018, 02:00:29 AM »
Magnificent Tower

The only door is the one you entered by. It did in fact sound really confused for an automated guardian for a set of doors. Now it is time for you to leave. Final warning.